The 80/20 Solution Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"Samantha, do you have a rest room I can use?"

"Sure Emily; through that door over there. We'll meet you out front."

Emily walked into the room and searched for the light switch. She didn't need to use the rest roomper se, she needed to wipe her pussy which was soaked. The posing, especially the last one had made her drip. She could feel her nipples rubbing against the leathery top. She thought that her panties needed to come off and find a place in her purse for the trip home. When she found the light switch and turned it on, her breath caught in her throat. The walls of what turned out to a dressing room were covered with photographs. Some were male and others were females and a few were couples. All were basically nude and posed in the most erotic ways but none were gross or obscene. One in particular caught her eye. It was a nude couple. The man was sitting on the settee and she was sitting on his lap with her legs straddling his. His hands came around her and covered each breast except that her nipples were poking through between his splayed fingers. One of her hands was just below her pubic hair. You couldn't see if his cock was between her legs, but it certainly appeared as though it was and that her hand covered it and her pussy below her pubic hair. Her eyes were open and looking at something just above the camera. He was kissing her neck at her shoulder. His eyes were focused on her slightly covered breasts.

If her pussy was wet when she came in, it was flooding now. She reached under her skirt and slipped off her panties and wiped herself. She wrapped them in a paper towel and put it in her purse. Emily picked up her purse and went out to the counter still visualizing the picture in her head.

Jay had already paid for the session and e-mail service but he asked, "Do you have a secure e-mail address? Neither of mine are secure."

"Yes, I have one that is. She wrote on the sheet e.jones@ws.com. Samantha smiled. She noticed that Jay's credit card said his last name was Turner. They both wore wedding rings but they didn't appear to be from the same set.

"Samantha, are all of those your work?"

"Yes, some of them were early things I did in college but some of them are recent."

Jay asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Go into the dressing room where I went. You'll see." Jay left to return to the back room.

"Did you see anything that you liked in particular?" Samantha asked.

"I was completely taken by the one of the couple on settee."

"That is one of my favorites too. They were such a fun couple to work with. They wanted e-mail service too so that her husband wouldn't stumble across it. I think they hung it in his apartment's bedroom. I took that just a month ago. They gave me permission to hang it in private as a sample of my work. I think that you and Jay would be at least that attractive together if you decide to give it a try. It would make a great portrait for your bedroom."

"I'll think about it and maybe talk to Jay about it."

"Great. I think Jay is coming back."

"Wow." He said. "Did you see the one of the couple on the settee? That is fabulous. It shows so much while showing so very little."

"We were just talking about that one. Emily liked it too. And you just described how I approach erotic photography. Just 'get naked and show me your stuff' isn't of much interest to me. I'll do it if that is what a customer wants; but I much prefer to work with a couple like that. We spent two hours trying things and gradually working our way up to that. You can't really plan a shot like that, you work around to it and then it is just there."

"That is awesome." Emily said. "But we need to get going today."

"I'll have this in the e-mail by Tuesday night, Emily. It will take me a day or two to come up with something spectacular for the last one. Now when you two are ready to give each other a nice tasteful nude or semi nude shot, think about me. We can do it here or anywhere you want. I can also make you a video if you want of anything you might want to do."

"Thanks, Samantha. We'll consider it." They walked back out in the street and toward his car.

"Are you thinking about getting a portrait like that for us?" Jay asked.

"Yes. I would love to have one like that with you. But I don't know where we would be able to hang it."

"Me neither. But I would be happy to just have it in a digital photo album that only we can look at."

"Let's think about it. Maybe after the trial period, we could try."

"Sorry, I realized that both my e-mail addresses are accessible by other people. I have thought about getting a private one but I didn't really have a good reason to until now."

"I got the one I have because I wanted to maintain contact with some of my friends from college. We don't use it much anymore but there was some pretty hot things that some of them sent me that don't need to be seen by certain prying eyes."

"Will I be able to read them?"

"Not on your life. You have enough to learn about me; you don't need to learn about the intimate details of a woman you don't even know. It might warp you mind."

"OK, but you don't think that if I got a private e-mail to keep in touch with you would be outside of the rules do you?"

She thought for a moment. "No, I don't think so, but to be sure, wait until after the trial period is over. If we have to stop and God knows that I don't want that, but if we do, it would be better if we weren't used to writing each other frequently. That would only make things harder."

"I think that you are right. You have really thought this through haven't you?" she nodded. "I understood everything you said last night but I wondered why you stressed some things more than another."

"Well I didn't even really talk that out with the girls either. But if you really think about it, if Paula and Jim do something, I don't know what but if they did something that blew up in their face, it doesn't just affect them, it affects you and I and that in turn impacts the other four people. Everything we do could impact eight people, not just the two of us. I don't want this to fall apart in a month or even six months. I want this to develop slowly and carefully so that we can still be together a year or two down the road."

"I hadn't thought about it that way. It really wouldn't take much to throw the whole thing out of whack for all of us."

"No, it wouldn't. That's why I was so strong on getting through this trial period and then discussing the 'what if' issues. I would love to go to dinner with you on a Wednesday night but if we wanted to make love which I know I would, where would we go? I'm not into cheap hotel rooms or trying to fuck in the back seat of a car out by the lake hoping that the cops don't catch us."

"No kidding, I got caught by the cops at the lake near my house when I was in high school. It almost ruined my adolescent libido."

"That's one of those things that could blow everything for everybody if we aren't careful. No one is more impatient than I am to get past a lot of these issues. I'll give you an example of what I am talking about. Rod wants to spend a week on the boat out on the lake this summer. I like the boat and I like the lake but only for a day or two. I am quite sure that Wendy would love a week on the lake. And I would rather go somewhere with you for that week. Both Rod and I would be a lot happier doing that."

"I know. Paula is talking about going to Boston this summer and going to plays and museums. I'm like you, I like both occasionally, but a solid week of that is not what I would call a great week."

"I've already got vacations on the list for discussion. That would be fairly easy in one regard but also the most difficult to pull off in another. I know that there has to be a way to do it; we just have to find and agree on it."

"Wow, it's already 4:00. This day has flown by. What do you want to do next?"

"I think I want to go home so I can cook you dinner. If you are going to be my 20 husband, you need to get used to my cooking because I don't want to get in the habit of eating out every meal. I'll end up fat and ugly."

"That will never happen to you."

"Thanks for saying that but I do want us to develop a home relationship not just a go places and have fun relationship."

"I like the way you put things. I want that too."

"OK, then. Take me home husband and let's see if I can feed you without poisoning you. I'm not Jordon or Nikki in the kitchen."

"That's a deal." He started the car and started the journey back to the house. When they were parked in the garage, he leaned over and kissed her. Her lips responded eagerly to his. "Let's take this and our stuff into the house. It is more comfortable in there." Emily said.

They got out and went in. He put his shirt in his closet and they took her new top and put it in hers. Then they returned to the kitchen and she said that she wanted to get a couple of things started for dinner. He poured two glasses of wine and set one beside her and he sat down at the breakfast table and watched her work. As she was peeling potatoes he went behind her and untied the lace on each side of her new blouse and began spreading the panels apart.

"And just what do you think you are doing, Mister?"

"I love the way you look in this top but I want to see how you look in the looser lacing like the model in the store."

"Right. You just want to be able to look at my tits, don't you?"

"Look is not all I want to do to your breasts."

"You are a dirty old man."

"I don't hear you complaining."

"And you won't."

He sat back down and took in the new look. The side and lower half of her breast were clearly visible when she bent over. He loved it.

"I think that you should wear it like this when we are at home and maybe outside if we are alone. If we are with people, I think it should be laced up like earlier. I would wantn't to share this vision with anyone else."

"I understand that and agree if you say so."

He continued to watch her as she filled a pot with the potatoes and water and put it on the stove. She returned to the counter and started washing some carrots.

He stood back up and walked toward her again.

"And what are you up to now?"

"Don't worry about what I'm doing. Just do your thing."

He raised her skirt and folded it neatly on her back. Then he ran his hand over her ass cheeks and felt their firm softness. He unzipped and released his cock and placed it between her legs and held it against her wet pussy. He felt her stop what she was doing.

"I told you to not worry about what I was doing."

"I'm not worried about what you are doing. I'm worried about cutting my finger off because of what you are doing."

"Oh. Let's don't do that. I'll stop if you want."

"Don't you dare! Dinner may just be a little later, that's all."

He put the crown of his cock at her entrance and held it there. He moved it around the opening and moved it up and circled her clit with the tip. She sighed deeply as she pushed back trying to capture the crown between her waiting lips. Finally, she succeeded in getting the top part wedged into place. Another shove and it was inside. She scooted her legs back and laid her head on her arms on the edge of the counter. He slid about half way in and held it. Then he reached up and slid his hands through the laces and cupped each breast and feeling the hard nipples expand into his palms. As he pinched each nipple and gently twisted them, he slowly moved forward until he was fully inside her. He thought he heard her purr like a kitten. He slowly began to stroke it in and out and gradually worked it farther out with each stroke until it was withdrawn except for the crown. Then he pushed firmly back inside. He felt her shudder with each thrust. He took one hand and slid to down to finger her clit. His other hand went to her hip to hold her firm and help maintain his balance. Her shuddering continued to increase in intensity with each thrust. He felt that she was close but that was alright with him because he was just as close. Three more long thrusts and his first shot filled the voids in her pussy. The succeeding shots completely filled her and began leaking down her leg. Some dripped onto the kitchen floor.

Finally his cock slipped out of her pussy and she released a big sigh.

"What you do to me? I don't know how you do it, but I hope it continues."

"I don't know how I do it either, but I do know that I am inspired to great heights by a very beautiful and sexy woman."

"You sure do know how to charm the pants off of a girl, but I hope that it is only one girl."

"I don't know, you didn't have any pants on. I thought I saw you put them on this morning."

"I did, but posing got me wet and looking at that photograph got me soaked. So I took them off. As a matter of fact, I better get them out of my purse before it gets saturated and I can't take it to work for awhile. Do you have any laundry you want me to do tonight?"

"I think I am OK right now."

"OK, now let me get dinner finished. Go sit in the den and turn on the television or stereo or something. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

He went into the den and turned on the TV. She smiled to herself. She felt that she and Rod had had a good sex life, but she had had two week's worth of orgasms already and the night wasn't over. She hoped that every weekend with her 20 was at least half as good as this one had been and she would be totally satisfied.

She called him to dinner 30 minutes later. When he entered, he found two places set at the table across from each other and a candle between them. A glass of wine sat in front of each plate. He smiled. Paula wasn't very interested in cooking and usually just heated something up and they ate in the living room in front of the television.

"It smells delicious." He said as she brought a dish to the table and set it down. Then she went back for another.

"I hope you like it. It is fairly quick to make and I like it." She sounded not very confident. "Sometimes I wish I had Jordan and Nikki's passion for cooking, but I don't really have that passion."

"That's OK. I love the passions that you do have."

She smiled at him and said, "And I love yours too."

He pulled out a chair for her and she took her seat. Then he went to his side of the table and sat down. He lifted his wine glass and tipped it to her and said, "To us."

"I'll drink to that." She said as she touched her glass to his.

She spooned what smelling like a curry casserole onto his plate and then onto hers. When he had taken his first bite, his eyes lit up and he smiled broadly.

"I really like this."

"Thanks. A friend of mine once told me that curry hides a lot of kitchen mistakes. So you will find that we have curry this and curry that frequently."

"And I won't complain at all if they are all this good."

"It's no wonder I love you; you are so easy to love."

They ate the rest of their meal quietly with only occasional brief conversations. When they were done, she told him to go back to the den while she cleaned up and she would join him with coffee in a little while.

He stood up and took his plate to the sink. Then he came back and got hers and did the same. Then he started washing them and put them in the dishwasher. She walked up behind him and put her arms around his waist and said, "I thought I told you to go wait in the den while I did this."

"I think you might have said something like that; but put this in your cute little head, no woman of mine is going to do the dinner or any meal by herself. She has a man to help her and her man will help her. Do you understand that?"

"I do now. I've never had that kind of help before."

"Well you do now." She hugged his back tightly to her.

"You fucked me in the kitchen and then you help me clean it up, I could get used to that kind of treatment."

"Then get used to it, both parts."

"God, I love you more and more each passing hour." She released him and made the coffee. He finished the dishes as the coffee finished brewing. She poured two cups and they walked back into the den. He set his coffee down and asked, "Television or music."

"I like music but you choose."

"Music it is then." He went to the stereo and found it set to a light jazz station so he just adjusted the volume to a pleasant level. He turned off two lights leaving only one to illuminate the room. The he sat down in the corner of the couch next to her. He took a sip of coffee and then said, "You are sitting too far away."

"I'm sitting right next to you."

"Yes and that is too far away. I think that I want to start a new thing for us. After a good meal like that, I would like my woman to sit in my lap so I can hold her for awhile."

"Really. You want my full weight sitting on your full stomach just so you can hold me?"

"That about describes it."

"I love it when you take charge." She set her coffee down next to his and slid into his lap. He put his arms around her and adjusted her angle so that she was almost sitting perpendicular to him. This allowed them to hug, look at each other, touch each other and kiss whenever the mood struck them.

"Are you always going to be so masterful?" She asked as she laid her head against his chest.

"No, there are some things I probably will be but I want you to be assertive when you want or need to be. I want us to be partners in this relationship. When Paula and I....." She put her fingers to his lips to silence him.

"You don't need to go there. You've already shown and told me everything I want to know."

"Well anyway, I have been thinking that on our last night together for awhile, I want to spend quiet time just holding you and talking with you. I love making love with you but I also just love being with you. Today was incredible for me."

"And it was for me too. This whole weekend has been like a fantasy fulfilled."

"I know the feeling. When I stop to realize that we have only been together for basically 24 hours or 30 hours if you count yesterday afternoon, it seems amazing to me. I feel like we have been together for months, maybe years."

"Me too. I see that you are also kind of dreading tomorrow morning."

"I'm not looking forward to leaving you for two weeks for sure, but I am just so thankful for the time we have spent together and look forward to the next time."

"Well I have a little surprise for you. You only have to wait until next Friday night and you will have me for the whole weekend this time. The girls all decided that this would be a preliminary to see that everything works and that next weekend would be the official start of the trial. We saved it to tell you guys at the last minute and a going away surprise."

"Well that certainly helps. It also means that it shortens the trial period a little. If I remember the calendar right, the month would end at the start of our third weekend."

"You are right but I think we are going to fudge that a little. Unless something changes we will probably get together on the weekend of our second week together. Unless I miss my guess, everyone is going to want to get into the 'what ifs' before the third weekend. So we may have a long day of discussion on that Saturday probably here and probably involving a cookout. I don't think we can resolve things in two or three hours. I think a longer time will be needed with several breaks in between."

"I would certainly vote for that. It would certainly be nice to get more things agreed to so we can do more. You really have thought this out."

"Let's say I have a dream and an image of what could be and I want that very badly. There are so many things that come between the dream and the reality. I have thought about it a lot. Some things seem so complex that I don't see how we can resolve them. Others are resolvable, it just means we have to pick one of several solutions and agree on it. In any event, on any issue that you want to raise, try to see if you can come with one or more solutions to offer. I don't want to appear to be the one who is telling people what to do. I only want to act as the moderator and only that until we all adjust and can bring things up to the group as a whole without the need of a moderator."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers