The 80/20 Solution Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"That might be difficult. I think everyone looks to you to be the voice of sanity and reason. Everyone else is out there somewhere wanting to explore various things without putting all of the pieces in place. I could see that in their faces last night."

"I know, I saw it in the eyes of the women when I brought it up to them. It wasn't hard to get them to buy into the concept, but it did take awhile to get them to buy into the slow and careful approach. I was actually surprised that the men didn't offer more objections than they did."

"Are you kidding? They are guys. They got some strange pussy yesterday afternoon and you were promising them a weekend full of more of the same pussy. What was there to object to?"

"Well you are a guy? Is that what you were thinking?"

"I would be lying if I said 'no' at least at the start. I would have given my right arm and my left leg to spend the weekend with you in bed after yesterday afternoon. But by the time you got into the meat of the whole thing, I was already seeing the potential of this arrangement. And the more I thought about, the more I wanted to spend that time with you. Even before yesterday afternoon, you meant a lot more to me than a strange piece of ass."

"I really appreciate that but I don't mind it at all if you think of me as your piece of ass. In my dream, your cock is featured prominently and that was even before I felt it for the first time on the scavenger hunt; there was and is a lot more to that dream than just that. I'm not ready to tell you everything yet; but trust me, there is a lot more."

"That's good to hear because I'm not ready to tell you my dream yet either."

"Oh you have a dream about me? That thought makes me horny."

"I thought you were always horny."

"No, not really. Normally I am pretty collected on a daily basis, but since I've gotten close to you, I get horny a lot more frequently and yes, I have been horny all weekend long just thinking about you. Besides, you're just saying that so you can get in my panties again, that is if I was wearing panties."

"You are partially right. I want to make love with you again tonight but right now I just want to continue holding you like this for a while longer."

"What time do you have to leave for work?"

"Usually about 7:30. It's not a problem if I'm a little late."

"Then I'll set the alarm for six. You want your cuddle time in the evening before we separate, I want coffee in bed with your every morning that you are here. That is my requirement."

"You've got it, but some mornings I bring the coffee to you. Deal?"

"Deal."

They sat and continued to talk about a variety of things. Finally, Emily looked at the clock and said, "It is the magic hour. It is time for me to take that shirt off of you and for you to take these things off of me. Then we can make love and go to sleep in each other's arms."

And that is exactly what they did. The love making wasn't as passionate and urgent as it was previously but it was loving and gentle and very satisfying to both of them. At 5:30 she got up and made coffee for them and had it on the bed by 6:00. They drank their coffee and then she got her morning protein. He took a quick shower and dressed and was standing at the garage door holding her and kissing her at 7:30. Reluctantly, they held each other's hands until he finally slipped out and got in his car and opened the garage door and backed out. She didn't close the door until he was gone, then she went to gather a load of laundry to put in the washer before she went to the shower and started getting dressed for the day. She went to get in Rod's truck and smiled. There between the seats was a pair of panties that did not belong to her. She went back inside and threw them in the washer with her other things and told herself to be sure to get them back to Wendy soon. Then she got in the truck and made her way to work.

8. The Weekend Away

The week went fairly quickly considering everything. She had lunch with Sandra on Wednesday. She was anxious to tell her about her weekend but she knew that she couldn't. Sandra seemed to be a little more upbeat than usual. She said that she had been busy subbing but she had a job lined up for the fall and would be teaching summer school. That would mean that she could get out of the apartment more often and not be at home alone as much.

Emily finally said, "You look too excited for it to be just the job. Spill it."

Sandra blushed, but said "Well there is this guy I have been talking to at the apartment."

"Sandra, have you been a naughty girl?"

"No, not yet but frankly, it has been so long since he has paid any attention to me, I might just have to jump Robbie's bones one of these days."

"So his name is Robbie and obviously he is cute and you are having thoughts about him. Sounds fine by me."

"Do you really think so?"

"Honey, you have needs that need to be met. Just trying to ignore them will make you crazy. But I will encourage you to take it slowly and carefully. You never know what might happen if you just throw caution to the wind."

"I'll try but it is getting harder."

"Do you have a special friend? A plastic penis. Whatever you might call it?"

"No, I don't."

"Every girl, even married ones, need a friend. Next week if we can go to lunch, we'll go get you one."

Sandra just blushed but didn't say anything.

They finished lunch and went their own ways. And before she knew it, it was Friday morning. She hadn't heard from Jay all week but she assumed everything was OK. She had received the photos from Samantha and couldn't wait to show them to Jay. She took off a little early on Friday to prepare herself for that night. When she got home, she had an e-mail on her secure account from Jay. It said, "Sorry for not writing this week. It has been hectic. I have plans for us this weekend. Love you. J"

She smiled to herself and went to shave and dress for the start of the weekend. When Rod came home, he said that he wanted to talk to her about something. He had told her that he had had a great weekend the week before, but now he seemed a little confused.

"What is it Rod? Do you have a problem?"

"Not really a problem, more of a confusion and I need to get it off my chest. I told you that I, we, I think that that is OK to say," Emily nodded. "Well we had a great weekend. We went to the lake for a while on Sunday. She loves the water as much as I do. So it got me to thinking, I want to spend a week on the water this summer. You know that. But I also know that a week on the lake isn't something that you would look forward to. So I started wondering if there was a way in this new arrangement for..."

"You want to know if there is a way for her to spend the week on the lake with you but you are concerned if that is within the guidelines of our arrangement. Right?"

"Yes, that is pretty well it in a nutshell. I've been afraid to say anything about it to you because I didn't want to piss you off or anything but I know that you really don't want to go to the lake. So I'm really confused about what to say to you about it."

"How about this? You aren't the first person to bring this up. As far as the guidelines, this is definitely one of the 'what ifs' that needs to be discussed. I don't have a readymade answer for you but I would suggest that you and Wendy talk it over and see if you can come up with something that will work for everyone. You two are one of four equal couples together in this experiment. Anything that is good for one couple will probably be good for all of the couples. Then at our meeting in a couple of weeks, ask the question and make your proposal. If it is a good proposal, I think almost everyone would like to find agreement on this issue. They will probably be willing to accept anything that makes sense. And as for you and I talking, nothing has changed there. I know that you are caught up with Wendy and believe me I am glad for both of you. I really am. But I am also caught up with Jay. I am sure that things will cool off some with a little time, but right now all of us want to find solutions to the 'what ifs' so that we can all enjoy the benefits. Don't worry about the downside, focus on the benefits of what you want to achieve and find a way to make it fit for all of us. That was all I did in setting this up in the first place."

"You are one of the most special people I have ever met. Do you know that?"

"I'm glad you think so. Are you ready for this weekend?"

"Yes, we are going to take the boat out early tomorrow morning and maybe stay out until Sunday."

"That is great. I hope that you have a great time."

"Do you guys have any plans?"

"I'm not sure. Jay e-mailed me that he had plans for us but I don't know what they are. So probably we do, I just don't know what."

"I hope that you two have a great weekend whatever you do. You know I really like Jay and I can see that you two are very compatible. And like you said, that makes me very happy to know that you are with someone who is just as special as you are. Now I better get dressed."

"Do you have all of the stuff you need put together for the weekend?"

" Yes. I've been putting it together all week and a lot of it is already on the boat. What is left is already in the truck or in the garage."

"Speaking of the truck," she went to her dresser and picked something up and returned to him. "I found these in the front seat on Monday. I washed them but I think you ought to give them back to Wendy. She might need them someday."

Rod's face turned beet red as he took them from his wife's hand.

"Sweetie, don't worry about it. I've known how much you like her breasts for a long time. I also know that you found out a lot more about her last weekend if you hadn't already found out. I'm OK with that. When I say enjoy each other, I mean enjoy everything with each other. I know that you will be good for and with her."

She kissed his cheek and went to finish dressing. He took a quick shower and dressed casually in jeans and a polo shirt. Then they were on the way to Jim and Nikki's for the evening. They took Rod's truck since he would not be returning to the house before Monday.

When they arrived, Paula and Jay were already there. He came over to her immediately with a glass of wine and they found themselves a spot on the couch in the den. Everyone else was milling around in the kitchen. She could tell that Jay was really wired.

Once they sat down, she said, "OK, tell me what's going on."

He took a deep breath and began. "We have a new customer which I can best describe as a very rich, very demanding cunt. But she wants to buy one of our top of the line products and has had us running from 8:00 each morning until 9:00 every night this week. I usually got home about 10:00 and fell asleep before 10:30. She finally left this morning around lunchtime. I desperately wanted to contact you this week but I seriously didn't have a moment to spare. So I couldn't e-mail you until today. I hope you got it." She nodded. "Well while I was running around like a crazy man I realized that I wanted to get away with you this weekend, somewhere quiet and peaceful. Obviously, I am wired tight. I want to wind down with you. So I booked us at a bed and breakfast about an hour east of here."

"Wow that is so cool. What a great idea? What time are we leaving in the morning?"

"Actually, we ought to leave tonight when we get through here. We can swing by the house and you can pick up what you need and we can be there before midnight. I told them that we might be late. They said fine and told me which cabin was ours and said that we could check-in in the morning. I hope that you aren't upset about me setting this up without consulting with you first. They charge for two nights on the weekend even if you are only there one night. So I thought, let's escape tonight."

"Just tell me what kind of place and area it is and I can get stuff together in ten minutes. And I like the spontaneity of it. Just drop everything and run. That's my kind of an escape. I guess that we can't escape earlier. We need to stay until we break up, don't you think?"

"That's what I'm thinking. I would just as soon leave now, but our agreement says at the end of Friday night. Maybe everyone else wants to make it an early night tonight too."

"Let's hope."

"Anyway, it is in a small town about an hour and a half away. They have cabins in the woods and are fairly remote. A girl at work says that she has been there several times and she just loves it. She says that the nearby town is really cool and has a lot of interesting places and a couple of neat restaurants. That's about all I know. I just called on a whim so I guess we will find out how cool it really is when we get there."

"I'm excited already. This is going to be a great weekend, I can tell."

In fact, it did seem that everyone was ready for the evening to end and the weekend to begin. There wasn't as much chatter as usual. Most of the couples stayed close to their 20 and talked to each other quietly. Dinner was served quickly and it was a more simple meal than usual. They got dessert by 8:30 and had coffee soon after. This was at least an hour or more earlier than they usually had it. Once while crossing the room, she passed Rod who pulled her aside.

"Just to let you know, we are going out to the boat tonight."

"That will be cool. And just to let you know, we are also leaving tonight to go to a bed and breakfast about 100 miles from here. So if you need anything from the house, we will probably be gone in less than an hour after we leave here."

"I did think of a couple of things in the garage that I need but had forgotten about. Would it be alright...?"

"Of course silly, if his car is gone, we are gone. Just lock up before you go. We'll be back Sunday afternoon sometime."

"Thanks. You are special. Have a good time."

"In a cabin in the woods with breakfast served? I can't think of anything better. You guys have a good weekend too."

When she rejoined Jay, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing big. He forgot some things for the boat. I told him if your car is gone, so are we. He may stop by to pick some stuff up after that."

"Great. I like this better when we aren't tiptoeing around each other."

"Maybe that ought to be a discussion point at the meeting. Not something to agree on but something for everyone to think about."

"Good idea. I forgot to tell you the most exciting thing about all this crap this week. When we ship this project and get it started up, I'm in line for a nice 5 maybe 6 figure bonus."

"Wow that would sure be a nice nest egg for you."

"Sure would."

At 9:00, Nikki and Jordan announced that the kitchen was closed. At 9:15 several people several people were stifling yawns. At 9:20, Wendy stood up and said to all, "This is bullshit. Everyone wants to go, so let's go. I love you all but I am ready for some quality time with my 20. We've got to quit pussy footing around each other. We all know what is going on. Let's acknowledge it and go with it. We can still get together and relax together. So let's get with it."

Everyone broke into a big smile and started thanking her for breaking the ice over this.

Jay turned to Emily and whispered, "So much for that discussion point." She smiled and nodded.

Then as if on cue, everyone was saying good night to each other.

When she hugged Wendy, Emily whispered, "Thank you, thank you a thousand times over. Rod said that he needed a couple of things from the garage. We will be out of there in about an hour so he can go get them."

She whispered back, "The things he forgot are the keys to the boat and the ice chest with our food for the weekend. I should be thanking you for letting us get them. But I really need to thank you for sharing Rod with me. He makes me feel like a queen. I thought I might dominate him, but he has me wrapped around his little finger. Let's have lunch this week and talk about it."

"You're on."

At 9:30, Emily and Jay left and swung by the house. Emily threw some clothes in a bag and a few make up items and they were in the car heading for the highway by 10:00. She sat next to him with her hand on his leg like the week before. He had the light jazz station on the radio and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Jay said, "I think we need to buy Wendy some flowers as a thank you gift."

"I think we need to get her a set of boat keys."

"Why?"

"The things Rod forgot in the garage were the boats keys and the cooler with their food for the weekend."

"Oh wow. A set of boat keys of her own it is."

"She said that Rod has her wrapped around her finger but if I know Rod at all, he thinks she has him wrapped around her finger. I think that they are a perfect 20 couple."

"As perfect as us?"

"No one is that perfect. Oh, I want to tell you that I love you. I just wanted to say it and I wanted you to hear it."

"You don't know how badly I wanted to hear that this week. It would have made things so much more bearable."

"I have an idea." She dug in her purse and pulled out her cell phone and pushed a speed dial number. Almost immediately, Rod's phone rang. "Let it go to voice mail." She waited until his message ended and then said in a gentle voice, "Hi honey it's me. I just wanted to call and tell you that I love you and that I am thinking about you. Later." Then she hung up her phone and tossed it into her bag.

"Now you can hear me say it anytime you want to even if you or I are busy."

"That was really special."

"But you might not want to loan your phone to too many people."

"No one will touch my special machine with a very special message on it."

They both laughed. At 11:00 they turned off the highway and drove down a country lane for what the sign said was fifteen miles. At 11:20 they passed through a small town that was already asleep. Ten minutes later they were parked in from of the Pine Forest cabin.

He turned to her and said, "Are you ready for this?"

"Not until I have had a kiss."

Jay solved that little issue eagerly and quickly. Then he opened her door and took her hand and led her to the cabin door. It was unlocked as the owner had said it would be. They stepped in and turned on the light switch and both just stared. The room was beautifully finished with polished wood trim, a cozy bed with a nice duvet on it. There was an entertainment center on one wall and art work on the other. In the far corner there was a small kitchenette with a coffee maker and a small refrigerator. This promised to be a cozy place home for the next two nights. Emily went to explore some more, while Jay went and got their things from the car.

When he re-entered their room, he heard water running and Emily standing in the bathroom doorway with a big smile on her face. "Boy, are you in for a surprise in about ten minutes. Put those things up and open a bottle of wine for us. I'll be right back. No peeking."

Jay hung their things in the closet and opened the wine and poured two glasses and sat in one of the side chairs. A few minutes later he heard the water shut off and some rustling in the bath room. Then he looked up and saw Emily leaning against the door, totally naked with certain look in her eye.

"Hey sailor boy, you need to get rid of a little stress? I've got just the thing for you." She hooked her finger at him. He rose and went to her. "First, we've got to get rid of these clothes; they just reek of stress." She pulled his shirt off and undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. "Look at the stress just poking out of you." She ran her fingers along his rampant hardness. "Now come with me. No, it's follow me. Cum with me comes later. Now here are the rules, 1. You lay back and relax, 2. You don't say a word, 3. You do everything I tell you to do. Do you understand the rules?"

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers