The 80/20 Solution Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"Yes ma'am."

She took his hand and led him into the bathroom. There stood the largest bathtub he had ever seen. It would easily hold two people, three if they were real friendly. There were water jets all around and sculpted seats built in as part of the tub almost like a hot tub.

"OK, sailor boy, that seat on the far side is yours. Get in and get comfortable. I'm going to get our wine; I'll be right back. She handed him his glass and said "drink." He did. "Close your eyes." He did. Then he felt a warm towel or wash cloth being placed over his eyes. "Now I have you under my spell. You are mine."

He felt her move around in the tub, then he felt something brush across his lips. He felt her breath on his cheek. He just lay there and let her work her magic. He felt her lips move to his ear. "These lips are there to pleasure you. They rub across your lips. They kiss the most tender parts of your body. They are there for your pleasure." She kissed his ear and then moved down his neck and onto his shoulder. Then she was back to his ear again. "With these lips comes a tongue. It is there to lick you and probe you and taste your sweet body. Sometimes the lips and tongue work together like this." He felt her lips on his ear and then a damp probe entered his ear canal. The lips and tongue together move back until they came to his mouth again. This time when the lips brushed his, the tongue dragged across with them. Then it began probing between his lips and found his tongue waiting. The tongues gently touched each other and explored each other. Then her tongue left and followed her lips down until they found his nipples. The lips parted to allow this bit of flesh to enter. Then the tongue took over and bathed and washed the flesh following it with probing and aiding the lips in squeezing them.

Then the lips were back to his ear. "These are my breasts. They are soft and very sensitive. The tips get hard when they run over your skin. They are part of the sexual center of a woman. There are two of them, one for each of your hands. They are yours to touch and kiss and suck on like a baby. They respond to your touch and kiss and send electric shocks throughout my body." He felt her lift his hands and place them on her breasts. Her nipples were on his fingertips. He caressed them and felt them expand even bigger than when he first touched them. He held them between his fingers and gently squeezed. His hands flattened and he felt all of her soft pliant skin. He gently began a milking motion with them. Then he felt them being pulled away from his touch. There was movement and he felt something new on his lips. He opened them and one nipple found the warm wetness inside. His lips closed over it and his tongue caressed it and licked it. Then the nipple was removed but was replaced by the other one and he repeated his actions.

Then the lips were at his ear again. "These are my hands. They are very sensitive to touch. They caress your skin, they tickle you in places, and they hold you dearly." He felt her hand on his cock. "They especially like to hold very sensitive parts like your cock also called your dick, your prick, your penis. This is the center of your manhood. It grows into a hard rod that is capable of bringing tremendous pleasure to a woman. But it is also the storage area for all kinds of stress. It is the place where you can go to relieve a lot of stress very quickly. But a woman can cause it to release all of your stress in a very pleasurable way."

She took his hand again and she placed in on her pussy. "This is my pussy also called my cunt, and my vagina. It serves many, many functions but it is the primary focus of a man because he wants his cock to enter the pussy. One of the primary purposes of the pussy is the hold the sensitive cock. It is like a holster or a glove. It holds the cock safely and warm. When the cock releases all of its stress, it catches it and holds it until all of it is gone." She removed his hand. He felt his cock posed at the door of her pussy. "I am now going to put your cock into its own personal holster." She slid down. "See how nice you cock fits, just like they were made for each other. See how smoothly and easily your cock moves inside its very own pussy." He felt her bottom out. "Now sailor boy, I am going to use all of these parts together, all at once. I want you to feel everything working together and I also want all of your stress to gather in your cock. In a few minutes, I am going to tell you to release your stress into my waiting pussy. You will let it all go, all of it. No more stress will be left in your body when we are done."

He felt her lips on his again. Her breasts rubbed against his. Her hands roamed freely over his sides and legs and then under until she held his firm ass. While this was happening, the pussy began moving up and down in slow motion. It slowly increased the speed. Then her voice began again. "I can feel the stress move from all parts of your body. It is gathering in your cock. It is swelling because there is so much of it. I can feel that it is about to burst, but we are going to wait a few more minutes to give all of your stress time to find its way into your cock. We don't want any of it to remain in your body. Oh, there it goes. It is filling your cock even fuller. I can feel some of it leaking out; but let's wait one more minute. Let the last of it spill into your cock." She was rising and falling on him with a rapid motion. "Alright baby on the count of three, release all of the stress into my waiting pussy and it is eager to collect it all. One. Are you ready? Two. Let it build. Three." He felt like all of his insides erupted into her. Spurt after spurt shot out and coated her insides. More and more stress left his body and found a resting place somewhere in her pussy. He felt like he was going to continue forever, but eventually his spurts slowed to spasms and then stopped all together. She was lying on his chest breathing deeply. He just lay still, feeling a warm feeling of peace and serenity.

After what felt like hours, he felt the towel being removed from his eyes. When they were finally able to focus, he was looking directly into her face less than a foot away.

"Are you OK?"

"Are you kidding? I've never felt more relaxed and stress free in my life. I'm not sure I can move."

"Good. But you are going to need to move shortly because the water is getting cold."

"I didn't....Did you cum? ...I want...."

"Now who is kidding who? I came three times before your cock even touched my pussy and when you came, my pussy clamped down so hard on your cock, I don't think you could have escaped if you tried."

"I didn't have the desire or the energy to try to escape. And I never felt you clamp down. I just felt your wonderful holster holding me and the powerful ejaculations. You sure know how to get rid of a man's stress."

"Well there is only one man whose stress I want to get rid of; and I already did that. When he is stress free, he makes me feel so good. So it really is a selfish thing on my part. Now let's get out and dry off. I'm ready to snuggle with you in bed."

They climbed out of the shower and dried off. He led her into the bedroom turned off all but one light and they slipped under the covers and immediately sought the warm softness of each other's body. They kissed and held each other and said sweet words to each other and then they fell asleep. Just as he was about to nod off, he noticed the bedside clock. It said 12:45. They had been in the tub for over an hour.

Emily awoke to the smell of coffee. She opened her eyes and saw Jay sitting in chair looking at her with a smile on his face. He had a cup of coffee next to him already.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning to you and why aren't you in bed holding me?"

"Because somebody had to get up and make coffee and prepare for the day. And if I was still in bed, I would probably have woken you up."

"What time is it?"

"About 7:00."

"I don't remember the last time I slept past 6:30. I'm a lazy bum."

He got up and poured her a cup of coffee. "Yes you are; but I am the only one who can call you that. You aren't allowed to refer to the woman I love in anything other than complimentary terms."

"If I was more awake, I'd come over there and hit you."

"No, you would come over and kiss me. But since you are a lazy bum, I'll come over and kiss you." He did.

"You are awfully perky this morning."

"Someone did a first-class de-stress job on me last night and I feel wonderful this morning."

She smiled as she recalled the evening. "OK, you can owe me for the next two or three years."

"Here's your coffee."

She rolled up into a sitting position and took the cup he offered. They talked quietly while she slowly woke up. He told her that he found a note left for them and the breakfast would be served at about 8:00. If she felt like it, they could go take a short nature hike before or after breakfast and that the nearby town started opening up around 9. He told her about some of the shops and things to do that were in the neighborhood.

When he finished, she said she wanted to go for a walk before breakfast. She got up and went to the bathroom and came back in a shirt and a pair of jeans and put on her shoes. They left and found the nature trail which led east toward the rising sun. They followed it and found a break in the woods that looked out over a pasture. They could see a number of deer grazing about 100 yards away and watched for several minutes until one of them lifted its head suddenly and the group moved farther away. As they watched and old man and a dog came into view out for a morning stroll. They smiled and continued their walk.

They returned to their cabin just as a golf cart pulled up. A plump woman in her forties greeted them with a smile. She said that she had heard them arrive last night and hoped that they slept well. Jay replied that the bath certainly helped him getting to sleep. She nodded and smiled and brought the breakfast tray inside and set it on the table. She then bade them farewell and left. They found scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon, fruit, bread and jellies. They also found that they each had an appetite and they ate like it was their last meal.

For the rest of the day they explored the shops in town and bought several things and then they visited a couple of working farms and orchards where they bought a variety of fruits and vegetables. They ate their evening meal at a small family style restaurant which specialized in locally grown foods and they marveled at the flavor of the fresh food.

On Sunday after breakfast, they loaded their things in the car and started a slow return trip by avoiding the highway and went through a number of small country towns. At each they found a shop or two of interest and stopped several times. They arrived back home at 5:00 on Sunday and relaxed for the evening, relishing their escape weekend.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers