The Absurdity of Assumptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

Jillian, on the other hand, was staring at his ass in his jeans. They were just baggy enough to hide the prize, but she knew what was in there. "Nothing like a hunky and fit man in clean clothes," she thought to herself, slowly changing her gaze to the slight bulge of his crotch, imagining various sizes all of which could be pleasurable. Her wet sex was agreeing with her imagination.

"Ladies first," was all he said, first looking at Denise, then Jillian. He still couldn't choose. His brain was singing "Eeny, meeny, miney, moe," over and over again.

"Ooo, a gentleman," cooed Jillian, as she and Denise sat at the same time, followed by Yule.

Steven was looking at his mom and Aunt Jill strangely as he chewed his food slowly and meticulously while he did, wondering why they were so weird. It was momentary, though, as missiles, racecars, and cartoon fish quickly invaded his mind.

As Yule began scooping various foods onto his plate, Jillian, the slightly bolder of the two, started in. "So you were in the military, right? What did you do?"

Yule froze for a second, in the middle of scooping some mashed potatoes out of the bowl, as both women began eating. They were staring right at him; he had to fight through the abrupt scare. "Oh, uh," he resumed his movement, "I was a, uh, cook, for, uh, the officer's club. It's not a real big deal..." His plate was now full except for a spot for the steak. He began to eat, as James walked back into the kitchen, the smell of cooked bovine filling the room.

Denise, instead of asking further questions of Yule, looked right at her dad. "He said he was a cook, dad. I don't know why you made such a big deal. You could have just said so..." She took another bite, rolling her eyes as her father began dropping meat on plates. She assumed her dad had been teasing her.

"Oh, did he? Yeah, I guess it's no big deal, really. I just didn't want to steal his thunder." James knew Yule was lying, and modest, but he kept his mouth shut, for now. It was obvious to him that the kid needed help, and a plan began to form in his mind.

"Thanks, Jim," Yule said as the meat hit his plate, he was really saying the phrase twice, but only once verbally. He thanked the universe, chance, and all things holy that his ruse was purchased.

Jillian had avoided enough men in her thirty years to know when one was lying to her, plus, Yule was a bad liar. Probably the worst liar she had ever seen, his shifty eyes and sudden nervousness belaying his tell. At the same time, she found it intriguing, and slightly mysterious. "Why would he lie?" was at the forefront of her thinking.

"Who is this man, and where did he come from" Jillian thought to herself, while her womanly parts began to throb. He was trying as hard as he could to shelter himself, as if they would suddenly hate him if he opened up. Jillian had always believed in fate, the family surrounding her being the simplest proof. She believed there was a reason for him to be here, so she decided to wait a while before pulling his card.

When James was sitting down, before anyone could aim another question his way, Yule launched his pre-emptive strike. "So, how long have you guys known each other?" For the next forty-five minutes, he only had to make the random comment, or laugh, when he was interested, which was constant.

Occasionally he would feel a hand on one of his legs for a moment. "This is what 'home' feels like," he smiled to himself more than once throughout dinner. He ate like a champion, or king (your choice), and learned everything about them.

Though, to Yule's surprise, James steered every question, away from Yule's family and career...

***

The table had been cleared, short of two refilled glasses of wine and two fresh beers. James hadn't bothered to help, as the cook never did the dishes in his opinion. Despite his many attempts to help, one of which actually had him forced back into his seat, Yule was leaning back into his chair, feeling satisfied, relaxed, with his hands on his stomach.

As the children played in the main room with toy cars, dolls, crayons, and coloring books, Yule began to thank his trio of hosts.

"That was the best meal I've had in a long time, thank you, all of you, I hadn't expected any of this. This was great." The smile on his face was infectious.

As the ladies sat down, James beat Jillian to the card pulling. "How long, Yule, really?"

The stunning beauties watched him intently, seeing his smile disappear. A far off look crossed his face. Yule was quiet for a moment. "I don't know, maybe 20 years..." He was thinking of the fruit, freeze dried shit in bags, plain deli bread, and coffee sustaining him for as long as he could remember, and those were the good foods.

"What?!" the women echoed in unison, startling Yule, making him jump a little. "You're joking right? You can't be serious." The gorgeous sexual creatures were starting and finishing the statement between the two of them. Yule was thinking about the similarity they had to twins; it was amazing to him, but didn't cut through his pallor.

"Maybe more," Yule had a sad look to his eyes, his face expressionless. Both women's hearts leapt for him - Denise almost hugged him.

James decided to help the lad; he seemed like a good, honest kid. He already knew he was a hero. He knew that Yule would never be able to pick one of the girls over the other, and it looked as if he could use either one. James had no problem whatsoever with the gentleman sleeping with his daughters. In fact, he knew all three of them could use each other. He set his plan into motion.

"Didn't you have a girlfriend to feed you, or someone like that?" James asked, knowing the answer.

The women were studying him again, this seeming to be the most important question anyone could have asked. "I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time, Sir. Hell, a friend for that matter, cause they are all dead..." Yule felt like a kid in trouble, he was fighting the urge to cry, having never actually thought this kind of thing all the way through to completion. It was much easier when he felt a hand on each leg, slowly, softly rubbing, but he still wanted to leave, and go hide in a hole somewhere. He was just staring at his full beer bottle, watching the condensation slide down the surface.

"What about your family?" The women said it in unison, again, in the most natural way.

"Dead." It almost came out as a whisper.

"Well it's not like you killed them," Jillian retorted.

"Maybe I did..." Yule spoke, but it was nearly inaudible, he shivered as he fought the urge to run. He wanted to be in this place, despite the subject matter, so he dug his heels in.

"No way, you wouldn't hurt a fly, no way," said Denise, quite seriously, but as soon as she finished, Yule's head snapped up to look her in the eye. She saw fire, depth, pain, remorse, strength, and anger all at once as the blue rings in his eyes became bottomless. Denise shivered and soaked her panties at the same time, so quickly, she became frightened. Jillian watched her friend react in a way she couldn't believe, causing her to absently squeeze Yule's leg. When his gaze instantly shifted to Jillian, due to the contact, the same thing happened to her body.

Yule thought he was scaring them, when he tried to get up to run, they grabbed his shoulders just as fast, he heard the phrase "Please," through his pain racked senses, it was a duet.

His brain yelled at him for the first time in a few hours. "SIT DOWN ASSHOLE AND RELAX." The ladies couldn't have held him down if they tried, but he stopped mid lift, and sat back down. He was leaning forward, and shivered as a hand ran from shoulder to palm on each arm.

"Just tell them, son, they want to know." James was glad to see how caring both his actual and adopted daughter acted. They really were perfect women to him. He began thinking that this kid might just be alright because of them. When Yule didn't speak, James repeated: "Just tell them."

Yule spoke, and he didn't stop or pause until he was finished. "Ok, just, fine. My parents and little sister died in a car accident, on the way to visit me in the hospital. It was like my millionth time there, and their millionth visit. I was always a sick little kid. I was only twelve at the time. I missed the funeral 'cause I had IVs stuck in me, and I was in this plastic tent. A few weeks later I was fine, like I had never been sick in my life. My widowed grandmother, my only other family, she picked me up from the hospital, and we drove to the cemetery. She had a stroke and died five minutes after we got there, it was the day before my thirteenth birthday." A single tear ran down his left cheek.

Both women had tears running down their faces, they felt how tense he was, like he would shatter if he took a breath. Denise, who was holding Yule's left hand, with her left hand, brought her right up to touch the side of his face.

"I'm sorry," both women said, not in unison this time, but first one, then the other.

Yule was staring at his beer. His mouth was dry. He lightly tugged his hand away from Jillian, for no reason other than that he was right handed. He picked up the bottle and downed over half in two gulps. He set it back down, wiped his hand on his shirt, and put it on Jillian's knee. Jillian shivered again, in the best possible way, and put her hand on top of his.

"The only person I ever told that to was the court appointed guardian..." Yule had a far away look on his face. He felt relieved to let the memory out, as it was no longer forcefully clouding his mind on a constant basis, as it had been for so many years.

James spoke up, interrupting the silence. "You know, you didn't have to lie to us earlier, son. I'm pretty sure we all know you weren't a cook, or you would have eaten better." James waited for him to say something, before he would continue. Yule jerked his head up to look at James.

"I, uh, I don't really..." was the best Yule could muster. He sniffled once, that was it, but he was looking at James, pleading with his eyes for the other man's mouth to shut.

"Trust me, please, just wait." James saw Yule's expression remained the same, but a slight tension left his body.

"But..." Yule whispered.

"Girls, Yule here worked for the Company, he was Primary Forward Intelligence for the CIA. Not like a secret agent, more like a secret soldier. They are the smartest, fittest soldiers in existence, except, legally, they don't exist. They are chosen because they don't have family. They are genius smart, super soldiers."

James paused, the two woman looking at him, almost thinking he was lying.

"The information a two man PFI team relays out of an area on a single mission saves more lives than three doctors could in a lifetime." James paused for a moment, as Jillian, Denise, and Yule were all staring at him.

James's memory flashed to the pair of men that warned his base camp about Tet. They had appeared, spoke, and left just as quickly, saving many lives from a surprise attack the foreword camp had been told was not coming. They had the appearance of animals and plants, molding out of, and into, the jungle.

Both women had the same expression on their face, it was a blatant 'no fucking way' stare. Yule just wanted him to stop, as mission after mission flashed through his mind.

"Please..." was all he said. He didn't move, he couldn't move. He thought he would die if he started breathing or moving.

"Nine times out of ten, neither man makes it home. If someone does make it home, he's by himself. Do the man a favor, and never ask Yule where he went. He can't, and won't, tell you." He paused again to swill some beer.

"Sometimes they do search and destroy, usually recon, and always in pairs, knowing it's always a suicide mission. They do it purely for the sake of other soldiers, and their country. Every branch of the military uses the intelligence they provide. How does it go Yule, 'the only thing that can kill a PFI is fate'?"

"Damn straight." Yule said, suddenly confident, squeezing two separate knees. His comment made the women swoon and look to his face: They saw only strength there.

"Son, let me tell you from experience. Some men die in combat, and some do not, we all lose friends. There is no reason for it, or for war. You and your fallen comrades saved lives, period. You tried to stop evil men from doing more evil deeds. How many years were you a PFI?" James was watching burden lift from Yule.

"Six years, give or take, until I chose to opt out." Yule suddenly felt talkative, the open mouth stares of the divas fed his confidence. "They signed me up and put me into training at seventeen. My CO said I set a record, cause I kept passing the 'fit for service' eval."

"Wow, son, wow," James was beyond impressed. He had heard a story of a PFI who went two years in service, but spent the rest of his life in a mental facility. "What did you do when you left the service? How did you live?" Denise was already in love, and speechless.

Suddenly, Yule was embarrassed and nervous, again. That's when Jillian fell in love, she couldn't help it. Jillian had seen everything he had to offer and more. Neither woman could believe he was real, they both began to touch him all over, more like pokes, to prove his existence. It was turning him on, but he was still nervous, and he could smell two different perfumes, the combination creating a sensation stronger than he had felt before, and it had no description.

"I-I didn't live, I just... I just worked. I tried to solve my problems with money." He felt stupid by saying it aloud, and hung his head.

"Didn't work, did it?" James had been there, PTS creates a drive for something, usually sadness. Yule apparently had tried to fight through it without real help. James had been lucky to meet the woman who would become his wife, she had taught him to live again, and the birth of his daughter made it a controllable issue.

"No, it didn't..." Yule looked sad again.

"But I bet you made a lot..." James knew the answer, he could imagine the drive the man had to relieve pain, and he was probably filthy rich.

"I, uh, well, yeah, but it's just money, I mean, it's no big deal... Man, I could use a smoke..."

Almost on queue, two children started yelling: "Movie time, movie time, movie time!"

The trio of sexual perfection snapped back to reality, Yule smiling at the sound of children, it was at that moment, 7:30 PM on a Sunday, in June, that he decided to have kids of his own one day. James was smiling to himself, knowing he had planted the seeds for their happiness.

Denise could tell her children were already tired, and that the evening movie would do them in for the night, so she switched to mommy mode. "Yes! It is movie time! What do you guys want to watch?" She didn't want to let go of the perfect man, but her motherly instincts were taking over.

"The fishes! The princess! The racecars! Uh-uh the ponies!" Denise, and her father, knew this was the usual routine, she'd let them argue, and then choose for them. It was a cheap trick, but it worked.

"Why don't you let Mr. Chinski choose?" It was Jillian's suggestion, surprising everyone at the table, especially Yule. She had to have a chance to argue with Denise over his penis. She had copped enough feels in the last hour to believe she wanted, or needed, it more.

"Ok!" squealed the children, in unison. Before Yule knew what was happening, they were dragging him by the hands towards the TV set.

He picked the dinosaur movie, the one with all the baby dinosaurs, one from his own childhood, remembering the days at the hospital, and how happy it made him. He sat in the center of the couch across from the TV. As soon as he was settled into the seat, he suddenly had a child, snug under each arm, hugging him tightly, with eyes glued to the screen.

It was at that moment when he looked straight up at the ceiling, and mouthed the words 'thank you' to no one, and no being in particular.

After both women had finished watching his ass swagger out of the room, in tow of the two children, they turned to look at the other. Jillian was shaking her head up and down; Denise was shaking her head left to right. No words were being spoken, but they were fighting. Will versus will, both women knowing exactly what they wanted.

"You can't make him choose, you know." It was James that chose to stop the pre-catfight. He knew they would kill each other to get a hold of that much man, more man than seemed plausible in physical form.

The ladies were furious at each other, but not nearly as angry as they were at James for interrupting. He could feel the sting of their hate as they looked his way, but he was going to throw out this speech whether they wanted to hear it or not. He was a father figure to both, genetics or not, and this is what fathers had to do for their children. He was going to give them all a chance at happiness.

"You really can't make him choose, girls. He's been alone too long, and he's seen more horror than you can imagine times ten. After fighting to live his whole life, he would commit suicide before picking one of you. You should not dare have the audacity to believe he could hurt either of you. He's been put in this situation, purely by accident. Every other time he's had to make a decision of this magnitude, someone was hurt, usually killed."

Both women knew he was right, but neither had to like it.

"He came here to live, to try and feel human again, to hide away from a world he knows better than anyone. He's tried before, it seems like a few times, and he's failed. He's a trained killer. If all three of us held machine guns, twenty feet away from him, we'd all be dead in ten seconds, even less if he had a paper clip. Do you understand? He doesn't want to think like that anymore. He's trying, he really is." James paused for a moment before continuing

"All I'm saying is, do not make him choose. Just don't. If you put him in that position, he'll run, and he'll never stop. You will both lose him. You will. Forever. Maybe even each other" James finished his beer, and stood up, walking over to grab Yule's half finished bottle, and making his way to the fridge for a fresh one himself.

Denise and Jillian stared at him leaning against the counter, long after James took a sip of his fresh, chilled beer. Soon, they turned to face each other again, anger gone. In unison, each woman picked up her partially full wine glass, and downed the contents, James walked over to fill each glass to the top. They reached across the table, and locked hands, silently having an extended conversation.

"They'll need it," he thought as he walked towards the living room. Upon arrival, he saw the sleeping children cuddled next to Yule, they looked like dolls compared to his size. It had only been a few minutes, but they were out. Yule was still watching the movie, smiling at the cheesy jokes for children, and the outlandish animated characters. He was enthralled like a person who had never seen a TV before, like a gigantic child.

"I think you can move without waking them up." James asked, breaking Yule's fascination. "I think now is a good time to grab that smoke."

Yule had forgotten about his craving, but realizing the plan was solid, he slipped off the couch with a deftness that seemed obscene for his size, gently laying each tiny child onto a cushion. Reaching into his pocket, Yule looked at James with a silent question, not wanting to disturb the kids.

"Front door, don't worry about them, they're out until morning, it'd take three earthquakes to wake them." Yule walked ahead while James stopped at the kitchen doorway to interrupt the women. "Kids are out, Yule's gonna grab that smoke, he'll be out front, don't worry, he won't leave." He continued on after Yule, leaving the entry door slightly ajar on his way out.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers