The Absurdity of Assumptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

Denise was wondering how her father knew that Yule would stay when Jillian broke the silence. "I can share." Jillian said, her green eyes seeing only hazel. "Really, I can, I don't mind, we're both clean, and I've seen you naked before, it's no big deal." Jillian had convinced herself shortly after James's speech.

"You're not serious... goodness, I don't know, doesn't that mean we have to make out, and touch each other?" Denise wasn't adverse, she just needed convincing.

"We've done it before, hell, we did more than that. Remember?" Jillian's mind flew to the past, to a time when they were younger. The one time they were together, just as an experiment, an experiment that had been as good as the best man Jillian had ever had. "God damn, I'm so wet. Please Denny. Wouldn't it be worth it for that man? Anytime we wanted, he's right next door..." Jillian could not finish talking as the dirty thoughts were taking over.

Denise was easily as wet, maybe more. She did remember that day, Jillian had given her a better orgasm than her husband, and most of the succeeding suitors, ever had. The idea had premise. That much man, anytime, all she had to do was share. She would already give Jillian anything she needed, or wanted, as it was. Why was this such a big deal to her?

Then she knew it really wasn't, she was just scared with anticipation, especially for a man like that. "No, not a big deal at all" she said to herself, inaudibly.

"Ok, Jilly, let's fuck him together, for as long as we can," came Denise's reply, her voice was husky now, and she was squeezing her best friend's hands.

"Really?" Jillian was shivering, her voice soft and whispery.

"Yes. Really. I'll put Stevie to bed, you take L.J., meet me back on the couch, he'll be back inside soon." Denise could only run the phrase 'inside' through her mind.

"Deal. Denny... I love you, I really do." Jillian was swooning in her seat, thinking of orgasms.

"I love you too Jilly, with all my heart. Now we have to hurry." Both women downed their glasses, and stood in unison, holding one of each other's hands, hastily moving towards the sleeping children. They let go of each other, each scooping up a child and carrying them off to their beds.

After tucking in the sleeping Steven, and kissing him on the head, Denise closed the door and bolted down the stairs to the couch, turning off the TV, and taking a seat, absently rubbing her sex through her panties, hand under her skirt.

As Jillian set her smaller namesake into her bed and tucked her in, the girl stirred, still mostly asleep. "Did Mr. Chinski leave, Aunty Jill? I like him..." the little girl was saying, falling back into Dreamland.

"Me too, baby girl, me too," Jillian said as she kissed the tiny child lightly on the forehead.

"You should get married.... he should marry mommy too..." The little girl said, now fast asleep. Jillian made a mental note to tell Denise to cut back on the princess movies as she closed the door and bolted down the stairs; her insides were screaming for release.

In her heart she new the little girl was right.

***

Yule absently thumbed the engraving on his Zippo before lighting his cigarette, the sudden rush of clarity was mesmerizing. "Anything, not in excess," he thought to himself as James walked out of the house quietly.

"Hey, Jim, um... thanks, all of that was kind of a release, I mean-" he was interrupted before he could finish.

"Don't worry about it, son. I've been close to where you are, maybe not as bad, but I know what it's like... For now, just listen. Those girls are yours, both of them. Don't worry, I know, but you can't tell me you don't want it." James's frankness was surprising to Yule.

"I mean, I know we all just met, but I don't think-" Yule was cut off again.

"Shut up, kid, and listen. You have a chance to fuck two of the most beautiful women in the world at the same time, they love you, trust me, I know my kids. I don't mind, not at all, they deserve you, and you deserve them. You can either do this, or go home. Think it over. I promise you, by the end of that nail, you'll have the answer. It's like I always say: It's easier than jumping out of an airplane." James knew his work was done, and he had a date in an hour. It was time for his exit.

"You can't mess this up, unless you go home. I'll be back on Saturday morning to make breakfast and do the yard work, you can help if you want." James was walking towards his pick-up, to make his way home, having handed the half a beer to Yule.

"Thanks for that, by the way, taking care of everything before I got here, and for tonight, I don't know how I can possible repay you, I mean, seri-" Yule was interrupted again, but for the last time that evening.

"Don't worry about it. Men like you have saved a lot of my friends' lives, mine too. Just make my girls happy, breakfast is at 8:00," and James hopped into his truck and drove off, thinking of cock hungry mature women, leaving Yule to ponder a decision that had already been made for him an hour ago.

***

Yule finished the beer in his hand, and dropped the butt into it. "Here goes nothing," he said aloud and quietly walked into the house, watching the door as he did. When the handle set clicked, and he turned around to face the couch, he almost dropped the empty bottle. "Wow..." was all he said, as his pants no longer fit. He knew he was not ready for this, but James's line of "You can't mess this up," was running through his head.

Denise was on the left as he faced the couch, one hand under her skirt, one hand rubbing Jillian's right thigh, eyes half closed. Jillian, on the same center cushion, turned her head away from whispering into (and licking) her best friends ear to watch Yule stand there gawking. Her right arm was wrapped around Denise, while her left hand absently tickled her friends left breast through her dress. Their shoes were gone, and their heads were almost touching. Yule didn't know it, but Jillian had just finished whispering out the plans to get a shirtless Yule into Denise's bedroom.

"Hey there big boy..." The sound had come from Denise, as she stood, rubbing her sides, and making her way to Yule. She took the empty bottle from his hand, smiling at the kung-fu grip he had on it. She kissed him on the cheek, running her hand down the length of his upper body from chest to belt. She turned and walked into the kitchen to put the bottle into the bin, dragging a single finger across his body, Yule watching her ass disappear through the doorway.

"Uh..." was the sound he made when he could no longer see her. Before he could turn his head though, Jillian was on him, unbuttoning his shirt, and pulling the remainder out of his pants, tossing the warm cloth onto the couch. The difference in their heights was stoic without her heels, and she loved it.

Jillian, not finished yet, hooked her left hand around the clasp of his belt, holding it like reigns. She had Yule's attention, now, the fire in his eyes making her juices run down her legs.

Jillian reached behind her back with her right hand, and unzipped her dress, the sound hitting Yule's ears in stereo. She let go of his belt just long enough to let the dress hit the floor, returning her hand immediately after.

The color of the ruffled edges of her bra and panty set were the same color as her dress and eyes, contrasting the remaining cream colored material.

"Oh my god," whispered Yule, inhaling the sent of her sex deeply into his nose. To him, she looked better than she did in her bikini, better than the dress. Her eyes had a dreamy look to them as her right hand fondled the various angles of his abs and chest. When she giggled at the look on his face, he tried to move, tried to touch her, tried to speak; but Jillian would have none of that. She had other plans.

"Shhh..." her finger was on her lips, "Relax, hero," was all she said as he turned his head to the kitchen door, seeing Denise standing there, hugging the frame in the way only a woman can. "Don't worry, she's coming to," was all Jillian said as she turned and pulled Yule by the belt buckle, up the stairs, his eyes on her glorious ass the entire time, watching it move as they stepped towards Denise's bedroom.

Denise could only smile at Jillian's plan that worked perfectly, without a hitch, as she picked up her friend's dress off the floor along with Yule's shirt, and followed Yule's perfect body, up the stairs. She had never been so turned on in all her life. By the time she arrived in the room, locking the door behind her, Jillian was on her knees, undoing his belt. The backs of Yule's legs were almost touching the comforter on top of the bed.

"I... uh... it's been a while... I don't..." was all Yule could say, quietly, worriedly, as his pants went to his ankles, and his erection sprang into view.

"We won't let that happen anymore, handsome... ever," Jillian spoke as she pushed his bare ass onto the bed, removing his shoes, socks, and pants. It was then that Yule noticed Denise's hands on Jillian's shoulders, slowly massaging. The precum was flowing out of his tip as he drank in her tits in the lacy, black, strapless bra struggling to contain them. Lesbian fantasies were flying through his mind, again.

"He really is a big boy, isn't he, Jilly," Denise said as she watched his member wet his stomach just above his belly button.

"Yes he is, Denny... and I saw him first," Jillian smiled as she grasped his manhood at the base and attempted to shove the whole thing in her mouth. Yule groaned, closed his eyes, and tilted his head back at the sensation with his hands behind him on the bed for support.

Momentarily, he thought about how it was strange to feel like a virgin again, understanding that he had never had a good blow job in his life until now, thinking Jillian must be a porn star in her spare time.

When he opened his eyes a few seconds later, he saw Denise's unclad, perfect, and gigantic breasts, making him shiver at his heightened lust. When she reached down and unhooked Jillian's bra, he came, groaning with pleasure from deep in his core. He came hard enough to lose his grip on the bedspread, and fall back, feet slightly lifting off the floor, as Jillian made her best effort to swallow it all. She could not, seed spilled onto her chin, and down his shaft, and out of the corners of her mouth.

He must have temporarily lost consciousness, because when he opened his eyes to look, they were just out of the reach of his legs, side by side, each with an arm around the other, and a hand on the other's midriff, watching him. They had taken off their panties, Jillian had a landing strip, and Denise had a trim, short triangle. Jillian still had his cum on her face, some of which had dropped on to her perfect breasts, topped with perfect, pink, conical nipples. Denise's bare melons were better than he imagined, he would tell her to become a model at some point in the future.

He glanced down at the two obviously wet, and dripping, pussies, making his still obscenely hard rod twitch and drool out he last of his orgasm - causing them to giggle. Yule, invigorated by their sexuality, took charge.

"Kiss her," he said to the pair, no one in particular.

"Mmm, ok," said Denise, licking her lips, "anything for you hero," and the two visions turned to face each other, tits mashing together, locking into a sexual, and obscene, tongue kiss. Denise took a moment to lick the remainder of his sperm off of her best friends face.

"Hero..." Yule said quietly to himself with eyes wide and his cock twitching in time with his heartbeat. He had seen quite a few porn films with lesbians, and women making out, but this was better, beyond better, perfect, as if they could read his mind.

"Mmm, he tastes good," Denise spoke to Jillian as they finished their kiss. "Lay back on the bed sexy," she said to Yule as she walked towards the object of her affections.

"Doesn't he, though? It's like syrup," Jillian replied as she watched her friend order Yule to move, positioning herself on top of their new toy, trapping his piece between them.

The two on the bed began to make out, Yule's hands palming and squeezing her best friend's bottom, taking note of the size of his hands on her perfect ass, fingers just in the split from either side. They broke the kiss, and Denise lifted on her knees, grasping his shimmering penis for insertion while Jillian moved towards the bed to kiss Yule. He had no problem with his own fluids, he barely noticed compared to the flavors of their sexy mouths and soft lips.

She was tighter than he thought possible as the head of his cock made its way into Denise's slippery hot opening, having little to do with his size. These were fit women, and they took care of themselves, he knew that, but he was still surprised.

"Oh god, Jilly, he feels like he's going to split me in two," said Denise with only half of him inserted, before moving up slightly and working him in, bit by bit. Denise's fingers were pulling and pinching on her half-dollar sized nipples, stretching them over and over as she slowly rode him. Yule let her work it in, holding back the insane urge to drive his hips up, remembering how he hurt the girl who took his virginity by doing so.

Jillian broke the kiss, and turned to watch Denise while she positioned her legs on either size of Yule's face. His hands naturally went to the hard globes of her ass when he pulled her closer, tasting her drip into his mouth before his tongue reached her pussy. "I want to watch you take him all, Denny," Jillian said as she put her hands on his abs and began to slide her lips and nub across his tongue with her hips moving in small, sexy, womanly circles.

Jillian tasted like butterscotch, and Yule began to use every trick he could think of, from humming to the alphabet to occasionally using his strength to stop her motion, sometimes even nibbling her clit with his teeth. He was rewarded with juice filling his mouth and sliding down his throat.

"Oh, Denny, wait 'til he licks your cunt... oh my... he's good," Jillian said in a cracking, husky voice, watching her friend try to work the last fourth of his dick into herself. Denise was tensing up, eyes closed, and biting half of her lower lip, front teeth exposed.

Suddenly Denise moved her hips in circles, and began to shake, letting out a long, low moan. At the same time, Jillian's eyes slammed shut, and her body shivered.

Two of the most beautiful women in the world were having long, hard, mutual orgasms with the same man. Yule felt his balls and chin become soaked and warm. They were cumming harder than he'd ever felt or seen, harder than either woman ever felt before. As the wet vice at his member clamped down, he doubled his efforts on Jillian's cunt, and tickled her rosebud with the tip of his finger, not inserting it, just teasing it.

Both women came again. Jillian echoed her friends moan, fighting back a scream, just as Denise pushed the tool past her cervix and to the hilt. Jillian's creamy jade, half closed eyes watched it happen.

"Denny, you're beautiful," Jillian whispered after she came, causing Denise's eyes to snap open as she began long slides on Yule's steel hard cock, still pinching her own nipples. Denise turned flush crimson at the comment, putting her hands on top of Jillian's, snugly resting on the abs made of iron.

"Oh, Jilly," sung Denise just before the women began kissing each other again -uncommanded - as they both stopped moving their hips while their tongues danced. Both women were cumming for the third time in a few minutes, thinking only of the perfection pleasuring their bodies. Yule lifted Jillian's pussy from his mouth long enough to gawk, and then pulled it back to where it belonged.

They broke the kiss, and lust took over. Denise, finally adjusted to Yule size, began to ride him with ferocity, sliding as high as she could on her knees, and then slamming back down, over and over, sexily grunting with each thrust. Her hands were back on her tits, which were turning red with passion. Jillian leaned back to watch the show, her pussy still on Yule's mouth, and clamping her knees to his neck, her calves to his head, thighs to his cheeks. Putting her hands on her own breasts to mirror her best friend's actions, Jillian began to whimper as Yule began thrusting his tongue into her sex, fucking it with the moist length, despite the slight ache of his jaw.

Denise began cumming non-stop. She thrust him into herself harder and harder, white flashes filling her vision, her breathing ragged, the muscles of her channel almost pushing him out with each upward thrust. She was at her limit.

The scream echoed in Denise's ears for a long moment, before she realized it was her own. Her body literally flung itself off of Yule, bouncing on the bed, then falling to the floor, still in orgasm. She lay on the plush carpet, panting and squirming as tiny quakes passed through her body.

Giggling at the sight of her friend hitting the floor, and seeing the available cock glistening before her, Jillian pulled off of Yule's talented mouth and engulfed as much of him as she could, for the second time that evening. Jillian was thinking that Denise tasted like caramel as the dick popped out of her mouth and she swung around to put it into herself.

"My turn, beautiful," Jillian said, not really knowing who, or what, she was speaking to. She was in a frenzy as Yule's wide, long, wet tool began to slide into her even wetter opening.

As Jillian began to start her ride, Yule glanced down at Denise, on the floor, covered in splotchy red patches on her skin. Her fingers were tickling her own nipples and clit, relishing in the feelings coursing through her body. She had never felt like this in her life, totally satisfied and wanting more; her glazed eyes looked directly at Yule face.

"I love you, Yule, I swear it," she spoke to him, as she stood, approaching his gorgeous frame.

Before Yule could answer, or return in kind, she was kissing him full on, tasting the flavor of his mouth, and her best friend. His hands were on her tits instantaneously, nad he kissed her back hard. These breasts felt exponentially better than they looked to him, firm and pliable. Out of nowhere, Denise felt a hand playfully slap her upturned ass. It was Jillian, so she turned to look.

"You were right, he's going to break me," Jillian said as she took more and more of Yule into her, she was almost halfway before she had to rise and start again. Jillian was ever so slightly tighter than Denise, and Yule knew he would soon start to build towards release. "Fuck me... I don't think I can take all of you dick..." was the best Jillian could muster, closing her eyes, and biting her lip in exactly the same was Denise had. Her vulgar speech was egging everyone on. Yule's hands went to Jillian's hips.

"Oh yes you can, slut, and you will," said Denise, knowing how good Yule had made her feel. She moved behind her friend, straddling Yule's exposed legs, hands latching to the rising and falling breast of her lifelong friend. Denise was kissing Jillian's neck and shoulders as she pulled her down harder onto Yule, by the nipples, with every downward thrust.

"Do it, Jilly, take him all, take his big stick all the way in, you know you want it," Denise was whispering loud enough for Yule to hear, and it was pulling him toward release. Jillian had been cumming since Denise had called her a slut, and when she finally took him all, she started seeing stars, her body climaxing continuously, beckoning her to move faster, harder. She started whimpering and shaking as she thrust.

"I love you, Yule," Jillian finally managed to let out as her head lolled onto Denise's shoulder, she was cumming harder now, and she would have stopped moving had Denise not been keeping time for her. Yule couldn't speak, he couldn't see with his open eyes; he could only let out a groan through his parted lips as his orgasm was moments away. Jillian's internal muscles were milking him, and he began to thrust upward, uncontrollably.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers