The Absurdity of Assumptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

"Do it Yule.... Ffill her up... Make her burst..." Denise suddenly yelled, knowing full well he was at fruition.

Fill her up he did, with a roar so loud it was frightening to both women, pulling Jillian back to consciousness, her burning greens eyes watching it happen, watching every muscle she could see go taut.

Denise let go of Jillian's breasts as stream after stream of his hot fluids, along with vibrations, hit her best friend's internal walls. It felt like fire inside of Jillian as she forced herself down as hard as she could, feeling his sperm flowing out around his base.

Jillian collapsed onto his chest, panting, his hands still on her hips, as Denise moved to his left side. A few moments later, Jillian rolled to his right; his fluids spilling out of her as the cork was removed. She was still shaking as Denise moved to clean off his still hard and shining fuckstick.

Yule was breathing steadier, his eyes closed, his body relaxing, as a woman snuggled under each arm, slowly rubbing his body with their hands.

"I think he's dead, Jilly," Denise said giggling almost uncontrollably and kissing the side of his face. Jillian was doing the same as she copied Denise's movements, placing little kisses on Yule cheek.

"At least he went out with a bang," Jillian retorted, increasing the giggles to laughter

Neither woman intending to move away unless forced at gunpoint. The two women now shared everything, and only the logistics had to be worked out, but that was for later.

"No, I'm alive. More alive than ever before," Yule spoke quietly, almost a minute later, "and I'm in love... with both of you. I have been since I met you, I am now, and I will be forever, I just didn't know what it was. I didn't know this existed..."

His open eyes had a dreamlike quality, as the women kissed up the tears streaming from his eyes. "I'm home," was the last thing spoken as they all drifted to sleep, a slumber that lasted for all of an hour, as some performances require multiple encores, regardless of applause.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers