The Ache of Rapture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother pressed a comforting hand to his shoulder making his head tilt back so that he could look at her.

"Your father is still angry. Give him time," she said quietly in an attempt to comfort him. "I'll see if I can find some extra blankets. The basement can be chilly in the evenings."

When she left the kitchen as well, Liam's eyes widened as he turned to look at Quinn. "I can not believe that worked," he whispered.

Shaking her head in amazement, a small smile tilted the corners of her lips. "I'm just as astonished as you are. Who knew you were such a brilliant liar?"

"I can be when there's a lot at stake," he admitted. "This is the only way that we can be together. If I have to sleep in the basement in order to keep you from being ripped away from me, then I will."

Turning towards him, Quinn became adamant. "We can not risk getting caught again, Liam. If they find out that we've been lying, God knows what they'll do."

"It won't be forever," he promised softly. "I'll be in college next year. I can find a place off campus. Some place where we don't have to hide. We just have to lay low until then."

Biting her lip, Quinn's brow knitted with worry as she contemplated their future. It all seemed so impossible to her. With a heavy heart, she attempted to give him a reassuring smile, but her mouth trembled when she made the attempt.

***

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It has been a lifetime since my last confession because I am not Catholic."

There was a moment of silence before the shadowed figure on the other side of the grate cleared his throat. "Why have you come today, my son?"

Liam tilted his head as he thought of how to respond. "My parents are punishing me over something they don't understand."

"You see church as a punishment?" the priest inquired.

Liam snorted. "I see their interference as a punishment."

"What was your sin?"

Liam paused for the briefest moment before responding. "I'm fucking my little sister." When his words were met with silence, he shook his head. "It's not a sin if you love someone, right father?"

"All desires of the flesh are sinful. Only a matrimonial union can bless such events."

Liam contemplated that for a moment as a smile tilted his lips. "So, it's alright if I marry her?"

"Incestual marriages are prohibited. Your union would never be accepted in the eyes of God. You must immediately desist if you want forgiveness."

"I don't need forgiveness, father. I just need everyone to get off my back."

"I will pray for your soul, my son."

The grate slid closed, and Liam was left alone inside the small confessional. Blinking rapidly, he got to his feet. Pushing the door open, he stepped down from the enclosure, and turned to walk down the aisle to reach the spot where his mother stood.

"Is this really necessary?" he asked quietly.

Her face was pained as she looked at him. "What would you have me do?"

Liam's eyes dropped to the carpeted floor before he lifted them with sincerity. "I told you already that I'm sorry. I promised I wouldn't do it again. Do you really need to punish me for this?"

"Sweetheart, forcing your little sister to have sex with you isn't a problem that can just be ignored. You need to understand that what you have done has deeply wounded her for life, and that she will never be the same because of it."

Taking a deep breath, Liam sighed. "I do understand. I realize that what I did was wrong, and that I can never take it back, but I am sorry. If I could go back and change it I would."

Liam's mother lifted her hand to touch the side of her son's face. "I know that, honey. This is just to make sure that you don't ever do it again."

Liam frowned. "I swore that I wouldn't. I had no idea that I was even doing it. Do you really think that I would do something like that if I had been sober?"

"Of course not," she assured him. "That would make you some kind of monster, and you're not a monster, sweetie. We're just trying to put you right with God again."

Liam threw his arms up in defeat. "We're not even Catholic!"

With a heavy sigh his mother gave him a look of patience. "It was either this, or the psychiatrist, and you didn't seem too open to that idea."

Running his hand down the front of his face, Liam tilted his head to look at his sister who was sitting quietly in a pew beside them. "You want to help me out here?" he asked in aggravation.

Quinn quickly crossed herself by passing her fingers over her torso. "Go with God, Liam."

Her lips tightened in an effort to contain her laughter which made Liam's eyes narrow momentarily. Turning back to his mother, his expression became pained.

"I fail to see the point in all of this. It's not like I'm going to freak out, and start mauling people."

"I'm aware of that, dear," his mother replied. "As soon as your sister has had her turn we can end all this unpleasantness, and head back home."

That quickly put an end to Quinn's amusement.

"Why do I have to do it?" she wondered.

Liam's mouth twisted into a smug smile. "Don't you want to tell Jesus about all the depraved things I've done to you?"

His words caused a shocked gasp to escape his mother before she scowled at him. "That is exactly why you need a place like this," she admonished. "This is not a joke to be taken lightly."

Realizing he had over stepped his bounds, Liam bit his lip before eyeing his mother warily. "You're right," he relented. "I'm sorry."

Her only response was to shake her head at him before turning to gaze at Quinn. "Are you ready for your confession, sweetie?"

"No," she replied bluntly. "I have no idea what to say."

"It's not that difficult, honey. All you have to do is confess your sins, and the father will bless you. It's as simple as that."

Liam's frame deflated as a long breath escaped him. "We're going to be here for a year."

Quinn's mouth grew petulant. Crossing her arms, she looked up at her mother defiantly. "I don't want to do it."

Her refusal to play along was the last straw. With an exasperated cluck of her tongue, their mother threw her hands up into the air.

"How do you expect me to help you children if you fight me every step of the way? Would you rather I let your father handle this? I believe his suggestion was boot camp."

Quinn's mouth parted in surprise, and Liam's eyes widened.

"No, mom. It's alright. She'll do it. Won't you, Quinn?" Liam hurriedly assured her.

Quinn had no choice, but to relent. Taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly. "I guess I'm doing it. Can I have a few minutes to think of what I want to say?"

Her mother nodded in agreement. "Take all of the time you need, honey. I'm going to go find the restroom. I should be back before you're finished." Turning to eye her son in warning, she wagged a finger at him. "You behave yourself."

Before he could think of a response, she turned around, and headed up the aisle. When she was out of ear shot, Liam grunted beneath his breath.

"I'm starting to wonder if we should just run away," he muttered in annoyance.

"Liam, I don't know if I can do this," Quinn said softly. "I feel really weird telling a priest that we had sex."

Pushing his hands into his pockets, he nodded in understanding. "It's actually kind of fun if you picture his face on the other side of the grate. I wish I had gone into more detail. I could have saved you the trouble by giving the old guy a coronary."

His amused grin did nothing to put her mind at ease, and when her expression didn't change his face became sympathetic. "It's going to be alright, baby girl. We just have to get through this, and then we can go home."

"Will you go in with me?" she asked nervously.

The question made him smile. "I don't think they allow that."

When her face fell at his response, he sighed in resignation. "Alright, I'll go in, but lets do it quick before mom gets back."

Holding his hand out to her, he waited for her to step from the pew to take it. When they were standing before the confessional door, Liam's gaze quickly darted up the aisle to make sure no one was watching them before opening it.

Stepping inside the small, enclosed area, he pulled Quinn in to stand beside him before shutting the door.

When they were alone, he looked down at her, and smiled. Wasting no time whatsoever, he tilted his head, and found her mouth with his own.

Parting his lips, his tongue came out to stroke against hers as a groan escaped him. When he pulled back, his smile was still firmly in place.

"I've wanted to do that since we got here," he told her softly.

Leaning forward, he attempted to kiss her again, but at that moment the grate slid open. The sound of it sent Quinn into a flurry of panic. Her green eyes widened in distress, and her knees collapsed beneath her as she sunk to the floor.

Gazing down at her, Liam's amusement returned. Tucking his tongue into his cheek, he shook his head before grinning. "It's your turn," he whispered.

When her only response was to furiously shake her head at him, Liam stifled a chuckle. Lifting his fingers to cup the side of her face, he brushed his thumb across the softness of her mouth while peering down at her possessively.

His attention was quickly distracted by the sound of the priest impatiently clearing his throat.

"Uh... Forgive me father for I have sinned. I'm still not Catholic, but I thought of more sins that I would like to confess."

His words were met with silence, and then the priest's voice reached him through the screen. "I must admit, son, that I fear for your immortal soul. God is listening. You may proceed."

Glancing down at Quinn, Liam took a deep breath. Her large, jade eyes peered up at him trustingly as he continued to stroke her mouth.

"I would like to confess that I've lied to my parents," he began slowly. "I made them believe that my actions have been completely innocent when the fact of the matter is that I'm the one who is entirely to blame."

"Maybe it is time that you started telling the truth," the priest suggested.

Liam shook his head before caressing Quinn's cheek . "I can't do that, father. I wish that I could, but I know how I feel. There is no way that I'm going to be able to stop."

Liam's blue eyes roamed over his little sister's beautiful face before settling on the soft fullness of her lower lip. His expression became heated as he fixated on the spot, and with little forethought to the repercussions of his actions, he reached between them to pop open the button to his jeans.

The zipper came down slowly between his fingers, and then he reached inside to pull the stiffened length of his shaft from it's confines. Once it was free, he gripped it tightly in his hand while his thumb stroked over a particularly sensitive vein.

"Do you think God will forgive me?" Liam wondered softly.

Quinn looked up at him with a mixture of shock, and awe. When he began to urge her closer with his fingers while tilting his hips towards her lips, her face contorted with disbelief. Her hand quickly shot out to smack his thigh to show her displeasure. It made Liam grin.

"Open your mouth," he pleaded silently.

When she refused with a violent shake of her head, Liam tilted his head in supplication as his grin grew wider. "Please, baby?" he begged wordlessly.

His lips twisted into a forlorn pout as he looked down at her. It was such an obvious fabrication that Quinn rolled her eyes heavenward before finally relenting. Leaning forward, she closed her eyes, and parted her lips to take the blunt head of his cock inside of her mouth.

The feel of her wet warmth surrounding him made a ragged breath escape Liam as his head fell back into the wall. When she began tentatively stroking him with her soft lips, his mouth parted as he fought to keep from moaning aloud.

"God always has forgiveness in his heart for those who truly repent." the priest interjected. "You need to pray, my son. Pray long, and hard."

"I will, father," Liam gasped.

Closing his eyes, he buried his fingers in Quinn's dark hair to steady her movements. Her pace had swiftly increased, and she was now sucking his thick member in earnest while Liam fought with everything in him to not make a sound.

"Is there anything else?" the priest inquired.

Liam felt as if he were going to swallow his tongue when he made an attempt to strangle out a reply. "No, father," he choked out. "I think I'm good."

The grate abruptly slid back into place signaling the end of the discussion, and Liam finally let out the pent up moan that had been trapped inside of him. Lifting his head, he watched in amazement as his sister repeatedly engulfed his swollen cock.

"I fucking love you," he breathed in adoration.

His words barely made her pause. Her lips were furiously at work. She continued to bob her head up and down his hardened flesh until his fingers tightened in her hair, and a pleasure filled cry escaped him.

Slamming his hips forward, he began urgently fucking her mouth by thrusting against her tongue. When a torrent of hot, thick cum began filling her cheeks, Quinn's eyes widened in surprise as she attempted to swallow it all.

By the time he had finished she was panting from the effort it had taken to consume every drop. Helping her to her feet, he made quick work of closing his jeans.

"I can't believe you did that," she whispered in astonishment.

"I couldn't help it. You were practically begging me to with the way you were looking at me."

His blue eyes peered around the tiny enclosure they were in before he finally sighed. "I have the feeling this is the only privacy we're going to get for a while. It's a good thing I took advantage of it."

Leaning down, he quickly kissed her mouth before turning her to face the door. Swatting her on the behind, he urged her forward. "Lets go find mom, and get out of here."

Quinn turned to reward him with a haughty glare, but it only made him chuckle. Pushing open the confessional door, she stepped down, and sighed in relief when she noticed that their mother hadn't returned yet.

For the time being at least, their secret was still safe.

***

Dinner time could only be described as awkward. With everyone loathe to mention the giant elephant in the room, the meal took place in relative silence.

Several times their mother attempted to drag their father into conversation, but his monosyllable grunted responses quickly diffused the idea. Eventually, he left the table altogether which seemed to cause a collective sigh of relief when the tension eased.

When the meal came to an end, everyone seemed to drift off to their collective rooms, and Liam headed into the basement to take stock of his.

Dropping his folded blanket, and pillow onto the old, grey sofa he looked around. The space left much to be desired. The pipes were creaky, the furnace noisy, and there was a lingering smell of something that resembled mold to his nostrils.

The worst part about his new surroundings was that he no longer had access to her. His parents had made sure of that by putting him down here like a prisoner in a dungeon. He was beginning to question the wisdom in coming back here.

Collapsing onto the sofa, he slipped an arm beneath his dark head as he gazed up at the rafters above him. Taking a deep breath his eyes drifted closed. His sister's beautiful face immediately popped into his mind, and a small smile tilted his lips.

Even in his imaginings she tempted him. Her large green eyes beckoned him closer while her lush mouth twisted into an alluring pout. A soft breath escaped Liam as he reached down to grip himself through his jeans.

In his mind she slowly undressed while stricken with need. She moaned his name over and over, and he knew that by the time he reached her that she was ready for him. He was going to be rough with her. A punishment for making him wait so long. For teasing him mercilessly with her body while keeping it from him.

He was going to take her slow, and hard. He would make her look at him while he did it so there wouldn't be any doubt in her mind about who it was that was filling her. She was his.

Liam's eyes popped open, and a small frown flitted across his face. She was his. So, why the fuck was he in the smelly basement rubbing one out to a fantasy of her when the real thing was waiting for him upstairs?

She wanted him. The idea still amazed, and thrilled him. She actually wanted him. How he had managed to accomplish such a feat still had him reeling. Would this forced distance make her stop? The thought terrified him.

Their new relationship was tenuous at best, and the thought that she could slip through his fingers sent a ripple of fear through him. He couldn't just lay here, and allow that to happen. He needed her. Nothing else mattered.

***

Quinn pulled the light tank top over her head before bending down to pick up her discarded clothes. Carrying them to the hamper, she dropped them inside, and turned to enter the bathroom.

The upstairs seemed eerily quiet without the sound of her brother's television blaring from the adjoining room. He had always kept it on, and it's rare silence only reminded her of how much things had changed.

They were lovers now. Her first, and only, and it was her brother. How did that happen? It seemed like just days ago they were fighting like cats, and dogs just like every other pair of siblings did. Now he was her lover.

The cruel, abrupt way that he had taken her virginity quickly flashed through her mind, and she frowned. That was how it had happened. The thought suddenly sent a spark of irrational anger coursing through her. She hadn't wanted it then. So, why did it appeal to her so much now?

She had to admit that a great deal of it had to do with his touch itself. He awakened things inside of her that she didn't even know existed. Their interactions were raw, and carnal. His touch made her feel as if though she were being consumed by fire.

He also had said that he loved her. Somehow that made it feel different. Was it really so wrong to be with someone when they loved you? She wasn't sure anymore. He was her brother. She would always love him. She just wasn't sure if it was in that way.

There was one good thing about their forced separation. It was going to give her time to figure it out.

Taking a deep breath, Quinn let out a sigh. She had just reached over to pick up a face towel from the rack beside the counter when she jumped from the feel of her brother's powerful arms slipping around her.

Letting out a startled cry, her heart skipped several beats as he buried his face against her neck before squeezing her to him.

"It's lonely in the basement. I missed you," he murmured softly.

Resting her hands on top of his, Quinn's eyes widened before darting to their reflection in the bathroom mirror.

"You can't be up here, Liam," she gasped. "They're going to catch you, and then everything we did will be for nothing."

A groan of anguish escaped his lips, and then he squeezed her tighter. "I know. I just needed to touch you. I was going insane down there. I hate this."

"You're the one that said we have to be patient," she reminded him.

Lifting his head, a smile tilted his lips as he peered down at her. "I am being patient, baby girl," he chuckled. "I've been standing here for almost thirty seconds, and you still haven't kissed me."

Quinn tilted her head back, and rolled her eyes at the arrogant amusement that was so obviously displayed on her brother's face. With a begrudging smile of her own, she lifted onto her toes, and allowed him to lean down to kiss her.

His lips brushed against hers gently, and then they parted before his tongue came out to sweep through the recesses of her mouth. Lifting his palm, he cupped her face in his hand to hold her in place then delved deeper before emitting a groan.