The Ache of Rapture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish we could take a shower together," he sighed once they parted.

When Quinn's eyes widened with apprehension it brought a frown to his face. "It wouldn't be like the last time," he assured her. "I know you didn't enjoy that. I could have made it better if you hadn't run from me."

Biting her lip, Quinn lowered her gaze. "I was scared," she admitted. "It really hurt."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry." Dropping his chin to her shoulder, he squeezed her again. "There was no avoiding it. It always hurts the first time."

"What was your first time like?" Quinn wondered.

"Awkward," Liam said with a chuckle. "I barely knew the girl, and by the time it was over she was so pissed at me that she stormed from the room, and I never saw her again."

"You were that bad?" Quinn asked with a grin.

Liam scowled at the assumption, but he couldn't control his lips from twitching. "No. That's not why she was mad."

When she continued to gaze up at him expectantly while waiting for an answer, Liam rolled his eyes. "I called out another girl's name I guess."

Quinn's mouth parted in surprise. "Oh."

Liam shook his head at the memory, but then he smiled. "I was careful after that. Girls do not like it when you do that."

"Are you careful when you're with me?" she asked curiously.

A derisive snort escaped his mouth. "I guess that depends," he replied before kissing the side of her head. "Would it bother you to hear me call your name out while we're doing it?"

Quinn green eyes widened, and then she tried to contain a giggle as she covered her mouth. When he leaned in to playfully bite the side of her neck, she lurched to the side to avoid his growling visage, but he chased her with his lips until she was erupting with laughter.

When he leaned back to stand straight once again, he pulled her with him, and looked into her eyes in the reflection of the mirror.

"You're really beautiful. Did you know that?" he said softly.

His words made Quinn still completely as they looked at one another in the mirror.

"Why didn't you ever tell me how you felt before now?" she wondered.

His brows furrowed, and he seemed to grow uncomfortable. "I was afraid you would laugh in my face. I didn't think you would want me back."

"Was that why you were always so mean to me?" she asked quietly.

The question brought a scowl to his face. "When was I mean to you?"

Quinn shrugged. "You never spent any time with me, and when you were forced to you always acted like you hated me, or you bossed me around."

His brows lifted at the brief summary of their relationship. "Maybe I was overcompensating. I didn't want you to suspect anything. Keeping distance between us was the only thing that was keeping me sane."

"It made me cry sometimes knowing that you didn't like me," she admitted in a whisper.

For an endless moment they looked at one another, and then Liam swallowed with difficulty.

"I can relate. When you told me that you wanted to have sex again, but you didn't want it to be with me it nearly killed me. I couldn't keep it together. I just about fell apart once I went back to my own room." He looked haunted as the memory came back to him. "I was sure that you hated me."

"I was scared," Quinn whispered. "I didn't know how to feel about what was happening."

"I know," Liam replied sadly. "I had plenty of time to come to terms with the way that I feel. This is all very new to you. So, I understand your hesitation. I just don't want to lose you." Dropping his forehead against her temple, Liam sighed.

His forlorn stance pulled at something deep within his sister, and she turned in his embrace so that she could wrap her arms around his neck. Enfolding his strong arms around her, he buried his face against her hair, and squeezed her tightly.

"I love you," he uttered raggedly.

Quinn clutched onto him, completely overwhelmed by his adulation. She didn't have words to express how she felt in that moment. Everything was making her feel torn, and confused like she couldn't be sure which way was up.

Her chest felt constricted, and there was an unfamiliar ache deep within her rib cage that was suffocating. The power of it would have brought her to her knees if he hadn't been there to hold her.

When his grasp loosened so that he could peer down at her face, his blue eyes were tempered with devotion. Allowing his fingers to slip down her sides, he grasped onto her waist, and lifted her so that she was sitting upon the bathroom counter.

When he inched forward so that he was standing between her parted knees, Quinn's breathing accelerated as she looked up at him.

He lifted a finger, and slowly trailed it over her cheek. "I want to feel you," he whispered. "It feels like an eternity has passed since the last time."

"It's been a day," Quinn pointed out with a grin.

His eyes widened as he nodded. "A really long day." Returning her grin, he tilted his head, and slowly leaned in to kiss her.

"I can be quick," he murmured against her mouth.

His fingers grasped onto her thighs, and he pulled her roughly towards his hips.

"How quick?" Quinn gasped as he ground into her pelvis.

Biting down lightly on her bottom lip, he tugged on it gently. "Really quick," he groaned. "I can be quick... and hard... and fast... I can be deep... really deep."

His thickly uttered words were having the desired effect. Quinn's eyes drifted closed, and a soft moan escaped her.

His mouth followed the line of her jaw leaving feather light kisses in it's wake. "I want you to feel how hard I am. How much I want you."

Rubbing the bulge in his jeans against the apex of her thighs, a harsh breath escaped him.

"Let me fuck you until you cum," he urged her. "No one has to know, baby girl. I'll be back in the basement in no time without anyone the wiser."

Latching onto her earlobe with his lips, he lightly began to suck which elicited another low moan from Quinn's throat. He grazed the skin lightly with his teeth, and then gently bit down on it as his large fingers slipped between her legs.

Roughly cupping her mound through her pajama bottoms, he lifted her in his palm while massaging her in rhythmic circles. Quinn's neck arched back in response, and she bit down on her lip to control the desire to cry out. The sensation was quickly making her lose all reason.

Liam swiftly reached down to flip open the button to his jeans. When they were unzipped, he reached for her hand to pull it between his legs as a harsh breath escaped his throat.

"Touch me. I want you to feel how much you turn me on," he groaned against her neck.

When she obediently did as he bade, and her small fingers pulled his stiffened length from the material of his pants, Liam gasped, and leaned into her touch.

Without him instructing her to, her palm began stroking the hot skin as her hand moved up and down his rigid erection.

It made him feel frantic, and his fingers slid into her dark hair until he was grasping onto the side of her head. Squeezing his eyes shut tightly, he opened his mouth wide, and began aggressively sucking at her pulse point while a tortured whimper erupted from his chest.

"You're going to make me cum, baby. I can't wait any longer," he panted.

Pulling her from the counter with one strong arm, Liam set her on her feet before turning her swiftly to face it. Her pajama bottoms slide down easily beneath the pull of his fingers, and then his palm slid underneath the material of her tank top until it was pressed to the center of her spine.

Pushing gently, he urged her to bend over the slab of granite, and then he gripped both of her pale, naked cheeks in his hands before rubbing himself between them.

The sensation made a sharp breath escape her as a grunt of satisfaction passed from his lips. "I'm going to give it to you hard," he warned hoarsely.

His hips connected with her bottom in a light nudge, and his fingers dug into her skin roughly while he thrust his thick appendage against her rounded cheeks. "Are you ready for me?" he growled.

Quinn pushed back against him in order to incite him. She was so completely, and utterly turned on that words seemed impossible to formulate. She felt needy, and desperate while she waited for him to plunge inside of her.

The suspense was torture. When she couldn't take it a second longer, she reached down between her legs to grip his cock in her hand, and guided it until the blunt tip was pressed against her opening.

Liam needed no further encouragement. Slamming forward, he forced her folds to part beneath the intrusion of his eager member until he was thickly lodged as deep as he could get.

Her insides gripped onto him tightly making him expel a ragged breath, and then he was ramming into her for all he was worth.

He wasn't gentle, or slow. He was hard. Hard like a rock where he was buried, and he took her just as he claimed he would. Savagely.

Her soft lips parted at the intensity of it, and for the briefest moment she wished that he would muzzle her with his palm so that she could scream with the power of it. She wanted so badly to be able to cry out while he pounded into her.

Instead, her teeth clamped down on her lip to contain the sound, and her fingers clutched desperately onto the faucet of the sink to steady herself. The sound of his heated gasps as he wailed into her was deeply effecting her almost as much as the feel of him filling her.

She could feel her body responding with tremors that spiraled up her legs to the very center of her being. She was going to cum.

"Fuck," Liam panted as he moved. "You're so wet. I can feel how much you love my cock. Give me your cum, baby girl."

A tight cry slipped from her throat, and then Quinn began spasming around him. Shoving her cheeks roughly into his pelvis, she began moving with him while she rode it out. She was still in the throes of it when Liam let out a strangled sound, and burst where he was buried inside of her.

Instead of stilling, his thrusts grew slower, and more languorous while he spurt his cum into the pit of her. With a final plunge, he finished, and stood with every inch still fully encased between her warm walls.

"God damn, that was good," he breathed in satisfaction.

Unable to gather her wits, Quinn simply nodded while focusing on leveling her breathing.

Witnessing her struggle, a small smile tilted the corners of Liam's lips. Slipping his fingers beneath the material of her top, he slowly pushed it up her back, and lowered his head until his mouth was pressed against the middle of her spine.

That was the position they were in when their mother happened to walk through the door.

It was her gasp of shock that drew their attention. Quinn, and Liam both turned their heads at the same time to witness her hand covering her mouth in horror. No one moved.

Held frozen in place by the unexpectedness of the situation, Quinn cringed while Liam just stared. Neither of their expressions could compete with the wide eyed look of disbelief that was etched upon their mother's face.

She looked from one of them to the other, and then her eyes lowered until her gaze was centered on where their bodies were connected. It was obvious by the further widening of her traumatized blue eyes that she could see that her son was thickly wedged inside of her daughter.

With another gasp of shock, a keening wail of horror rushed from her lips, and then she turned away from the bathroom door to escape the room. When she was gone, Liam swiftly pulled out of his sister.

"That... can not be good," Liam stated with a frown.

Still bent over the counter, Quinn turned her neck to look at him as if he didn't have a brain in his head. "You think?" she growled at him.

"Guess mom knows," he pointed out needlessly.

Both of them jerked in startled surprise when the sound of their mother's screams could be heard from downstairs.

Liam made quick work of closing his jeans. "Fuck. This is going to be bad," he sighed before running a hand through his dark hair.

Glancing down at Quinn, he smirked before smacking her bottom lightly. "Pull your pants up. Are you trying to tell me that you want to go again, because this is probably not the best time."

Pushing herself to her feet, a sound of disgust emerged from Quinn's throat while she hurriedly pulled her pajama bottoms back up. "I told you that we were going to get caught. Why don't you ever listen to me?" she spat resentfully.

"Serious lack of self control," he admitted sheepishly. "You have that effect on me."

"What are we going to do?" Quinn wondered. The fear on her face was evident.

Another high pitched scream sounded making them both wince.

"I think... we had better leave. If dad doesn't know yet that we've been lying he's about to find out."

The fear on Quinn's face intensified. "And go where?"

Liam's brows lifted as he thought it over. "Does it matter?" he asked. "If we stay here we're going to get our asses chewed out. That is if the old man doesn't try to kill me first."

Nodding in agreement, Quinn bit her lip nervously. "I'm scared, Liam."

"Don't be." Grasping her hand in his, he gripped it tightly. "You have me. You will always have me," he assured her. "I'll never let anything bad happen to you."

Leading her out of the bathroom, he stepped into her bedroom. "Is there anything you need to grab before we go?" he asked quickly.

"Clothes?" she suggested.

Liam frowned. "I'm not sure that we have time for that."

Quinn's frame suddenly jerked with recollection, and then she stepped further into the room. Reaching to pull open the top drawer of her dresser, she fumbled around until she was able to locate a small tin.

Prying it open between her fingers, she fished out a wad of cash, and set it on top of the dresser.

Liam's blue eyes widened as he watched her pull open a second drawer to forage for clothing to wear. She managed to don a pair of jeans, and light, green shirt in record time seemingly unbothered by his observant eyes.

Reaching for the money, she slipped it into her back pocket before turning to face him.

"Birthday money?" he inquired curiously.

Quinn nodded. "Around two hundred dollars worth," she told him.

He nodded in approval. "That will definitely help until I can find a job."

"I hid it in there to keep you from taking it," she said with a smirk.

The look on Liam's face told her that he was offended. "When have I ever stolen money from you?"

Rolling her eyes, Quinn sighed in aggravation. "My Christmas money when I was eight so you could buy stickers for your skateboard. My birthday money when I was nine so you could buy a pet lizard from Kenny. My lemonade stand money when I was eleven..."

Holding up his hands in defeat, Liam scowled. "Okay, okay, I get it. I'm a thief."

Turning towards the door he paused with his hand upon the knob. A small smile lifted his lips as he turned back to her.

"If you want to keep it hidden from me now, you should probably put it someplace that isn't pressed directly against your ass. Because I'll tell you right now, baby girl. I'm going to find it."

Following the statement with an amused grin, he leaned down to kiss her surprised mouth.

"You're hilarious," she informed him. Then she pushed him through the door once he opened it.

***

They took the stairs slowly like thieves in the night. From what Liam could tell, his parents were no where to be seen. A swift breath of relief left his rib cage as he eyed the door at the bottom of the steps. This might be easier than he first suspected.

His fingers tightened around Quinn's where he held them. "Looks like the coast is clear," he whispered softly. "Lets get the fuck out of dodge before that changes."

They had just managed to reach the landing, and were attempting to put their shoes on when their father's harsh voice reached them from the dimly lit dining room.

"Where the fuck is it that you think you're going?"

Liam's spine stiffened as he straightened. "We're leaving," he bit out.

"I was talking to my daughter. You can go to hell for all I care."

Liam's lips tightened as he pulled Quinn closer to his side. "She's coming with me," he announced defiantly.

"The hell she is," their father barked. "So you can expose her to more of your sick perversions? She's not going anywhere with you!"

Liam's teeth clenched as he glared at his father. "In case you've forgotten, I'm your kid too. I thought parental love was supposed to be unconditional."

A derisive snort escaped the older man. "You're not my fucking kid. No child of mine would ever turn out like you. Your father was some drugged up loser that left your mother in the lurch long before I met her."

Liam's mouth parted in surprise, and for a moment he was completely at a loss. It didn't take him long to recover. "Oddly, I'm relieved. You're a dick," Liam responded flippantly.

"Get your hands off my daughter," the older man snarled.

Liam had all that he could take. Turning away from him, he opened the front door, and urged Quinn to walk through it. Once she was standing outside, Liam turned to look at the older man coldly.

"Go fuck yourself, dad," he sneered before closing the door behind him.

***

His blue eyes were riveted to the steering wheel as he stared at nothing.

"At least this means we're only half related," Quinn offered sympathetically.

Liam smiled despite himself as his breath shot out of his nostrils in amusement. "I guess that's a bonus," he replied. Lifting a brow he turned his head to smirk at her.

"Are you alright?" she wondered quietly.

Frowning, he nodded slowly. "I'm fine. Just a little stunned, I guess. I wasn't expecting any of that."

His blue eyes passed over her warily. "How about you? Do you regret leaving with me?" Her delicate face seemed pale to him in the darkened interior of the car.

When she didn't immediately respond, Liam's chest tightened. "I love you, Quinn," he reiterated softly.

She was steadily chewing at the soft skin of her lower lip while peering down into her lap. For an endless moment she said nothing, and Liam turned away to look out the windshield. "You don't. Do you?" he stated flatly.

Quinn lifted her head at his tone. "I don't what?"

Turning back, he looked directly into her large, jade eyes. "You don't love me," he said simply.

Quinn frowned. "That's not true. Of course I love you."

His gaze dropped for a moment, and he attempted to swallow with difficulty before glancing up again.

"Not in the same way. You don't love me the same way that I love you. You never say it back when I say it. I think there's a part of you that agrees with them. There's a part of you that thinks I'm sick for wanting this."

Quinn's mouth parted wordlessly. "I never said anything like that, Liam," she said defensively.

Shaking his head, he let out a defeated sigh. "You didn't have to."

Opening the car door, he got out. While Quinn sat in stunned amazement, he quickly closed it again before turning to walk down the street.

He just kept on going, and Quinn watched as his figure grew smaller, and smaller in the rear view mirror as he got further, and further away from the car.

When she could barely see him anymore, she realized that he wasn't coming back.

***

It was the early morning sunlight that woke her. Squinting her eyes against it, Quinn grimaced as she sat up to peer out of the windshield.

With no other place to go she had slept in the backseat of Liam's car. From what she could tell, he hadn't returned, and with a heavy heart she tried to figure out what time it was.

There was no way that she could go home. Not after what had happened. She didn't want to face the recriminations, and judgements that would be waiting for her. The only other place that she could think of to escape to was school.