All Comments on 'The Actuary Couldn't Figure'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice work!

Well written, a story of manipulation and excercise of control. Is our protaganist a nice person? No, not really. But then, that's not what the category is all about, is it. I rather liked it. (Although, it would have been nice to have known from the outset that there would be a sequel necessary, to complete the tale.)

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superb piece of writing

Another outstanding job. It was interesting to see this story develop, and I hope the next installment comes real soon. Does she or does she not pay up because she surely owes this guy a lot. You can tell she is hooked, doesn't want to do what she's being asked to do, but has to do it...or else. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent tale

Oh I want more. What happens? Does she give her ass? This is a great tale and I love the way you built it up rather than slam bammed the story. I want to know what happens so please write the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

You caught her! Think she's going to have to pay the price for her mistake and more. Thanks for the fantasy. It's a great read and looking forward to more about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES