All Comments on 'The Addicted Natural Ch. 03'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent pace and development

so much better than the usual mind control stories

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Like the Story

Unlike some MC storys your story is written in Short Chapters and easier to Follow. I hope you see this through to the End. some stop halfway and its Frustrating.

garybluegaryblueabout 12 years ago
Anatomy 101

You wrote

"Do you know what a 'G – spot' is, Brenda?"

She panted a couple of times. "Yes," she wheezed, trying to catch her breath. "I read about it in a library article, but I don't think I have one. I reached as far inside of myself as I could one night, but I didn't feel anything."

"You can't reach that far up inside of yourself, Brenda. …"

The "G" spot, often rightly or wrongly conflated with the Skene's glands, is just inside the opening of the vagina, about an inch up, often less, on the anterior wall. What you've likely described is the sometimes labeled "A" spot, the anterior fornix, located at the juncture of the anterior wall of the vagina and the cervix. This spot is instrumental in rapidly inducing the flow of vaginal lubricant, even without having otherwise excited the woman.

As an interesting note, Fornix is the Roman goddess of the oven, from which we get the word fornicate, and the Roman celebration on or about Feb. 19 of Fornicalia.

Now, on to the story: I don't have a clue where this might be going, and that's a Good Thing®. There are so many possibilities, I can't wait to get to the next chapter. Five stars so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous