The Admin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
outre
outre
59 Followers

She went into his office and shut the door, ensuring it was locked. "Marcus, come kneel in front of me." Jasmine said as she seated herself in the chair in front of his desk. Marcus got up, he immediately noticed his erection once again. It was as if he was becoming Pavlovian in his response to her presence.

She slipped her beautiful pedicured foot from her shoe and rubbed the crotch of his suit as he knelt near her. "Have you been a good boy, Marcus?" She asked innocently. "Yes Lady Jasmine, oh gawd that feels good" Marcus replied shaking his head. "Undo your slacks for me, my pet. Show me your pretty panties." Jasmine said as she continued to massage his member through his slacks. Marcus did as he was told and his pants slid effortlessly down over the silk. His cock was leaving a large damp spot on the front of the panties from dripping all morning. "Look at how slutty you look Marcus" Jasmine said. "Kneeling in your office wearing a pair of silk panties in front of a woman. If the boys could only see you now". Jasmine smiled at her deviousness.

She knew that his machismo would kick in sooner or later but she wanted to test the depth of his submission before things went any further. "Are you a good slut for Lady Jasmine, Marcus?" She asked. "Lady Jasmine, I'm a good boy" he responded. "I didn't ask you that Marcus" She replied. "Are you a good slut" She repeated. "Yes, I'm a good slut" Marcus said resignation resonated in his voice. She pulled his panties down with her foot his cock bobbed up and down like a bottle with a letter of desperation from a stranded man. With her other foot, Jasmine reached out and coated her big toe with the pre cum that had been dripping profusely down his shaft. She reached her toe up to his mouth pausing just in front of his lips. "Marcus, you've made a mess on my beautiful pedicure. Be a good boy and clean it up." Jasmine said. Marcus tentatively stuck his tongue out as if he was tasting some exotic dish for the first time. She took the opportunity to shove her toe into his mouth forcing him to suck on it. Jasmine smiled at him and started rubbing his cock with her other foot while feeding him her toes. She absolutely loved having her feet sucked and kissed and planned on training him to do just that at her command. Marcus's hips started their mad dance despite himself. He gyrated lewdly trying to increase the contact of her foot on the shaft of his cock. He sucked madly on her toe breathing heavily through his nose. "Marcus, I want you to cum on my foot, now" Jasmine said.

Even before the words had died off her lips Marcus released a torrent of cum onto her foot. All the pent up sexual energy channeling his seed from deep in his balls onto her neatly polished toes. With a knowing smile, Jasmine took her toe from his mouth and switched feet. "Now be a good slut and clean up your mess." Jasmine said. Marcus moaned and as if in some sort of feverish state started working on her foot with abandon. Marcus knew he was where he belonged, this is what he was supposed to be doing. He was nothing more than a mass of nerve endings with no will placed on this earth to give and take pleasure at the discretion of a beautiful, powerful woman. Slowly his consciousness returned as well as his reluctance toward eating his own seed. He tried to pull back and remove her foot from his mouth but she gave him a look that indicated he dare not stop.

"Marcus you've made me very wet" Jasmine said. She stood and pulled her slacks down quickly. She sat back down and spread her legs. Get over her and lick my pussy, slut." She said. She threw her legs over the arms of the fake leather chair, not bothering to remove her panties. He crawled toward her like a dog smelling a bitch in heat and started licking her through her panties in a frenzy. She grabbed hold of his head and admonished him at his impatience. "Marcus, you will take your time. I'm not one of your whores you meet on a business trip. You will approach my sex as if it is your altar to worship at. Do you understand me." Jasmine asked. "Oh yes Lady Jasmine." Your pussy IS my altar. He continued his assault on her cunt, but this time as she desired. Slowly licking the length of her now swollen lips through the silk. He flattened his tongue and made it as wide as he could painting her sex with it. She stifled a moan and bit down on her lip as he peeked over her mons at her.

He couldn't ever remember a woman who looked as sexy as she did when she was excited. Her brow was furrowed in concentration as she took her pleasure, her lip caught seductively between her teeth. Her breasts were heaving on her chest as she took long deep breaths trying to stave off the inevitable. Marcus redoubled his efforts. He decided to take a risk and reach up, moving her panties to the side so he could better service her with his tongue. She gasped at the feel of flesh on flesh and he started stabbing at her core with the tip of his tongue. Running it just inside the slick outer lips of her sex. He varied his pace slow and fast. Tonguing from her clit back as far as he could reach toward her anus. Then on a whim he stuck his tongue as far inside her as he could. He started fucking her with his tongue as if it were a cock. She quivered and came violently. Cum leaked from her and into his mouth. He moaned aloud and swallowed all he was fed. Marcus had never tasted as much cum at one time. He could swear she actually ejaculated and squirted cum into his mouth. This only spurred him on and he tried to dig into her pussy with his tongue. She grabbed at his hair frantically and pulled him back. Pushing him on the shoulder with her foot so that he fell backwards. She pursed her lips and put her index finger to her mouth indicating that he should shut up. She shook her head and stood, pulling her pants back up.

Jasmine sat down for a moment on the edge of the chair, she put her head down between her legs and threw her hair back, gathering it as if she was going to put it in a pony tail. In fact she was only putting herself back together. She stood and went to the door causing Marcus to scramble madly pulling his pants up before she could get the door open. He barely sat in his chair and pulled it up tight to his desk when she opened the door and left once more.

Chapter IV Acquiescence

Marcus put himself back together, though he was still shaking he had to get cleaned up and get ready to leave. His shaking he thought was twofold. First he was still in the afterglow of his orgasm. Never in his entire life had he experienced pleasure as he just had with a woman. Secondly he was angry, very angry at himself for having got himself into a mess that he was SO out of control with. Marcus thought he would have to spend some time pondering this conundrum while on his business trip which started the following Monday. Marcus packed his briefcase, and headed home.

He walked in the door, and found his wife Theresa of ten years in the kitchen cooking dinner. He quickly put his things away and started heading for the stairs. "I feel like shit Theresa, I'm going to shower."

"Okay Marcus but hurry up dinner will be ready in twenty minutes." Was her short reply. He trudged up the stairs, his legs feeling as if there were two cement bags strapped to them. Marcus chuckled to himself at the thought of Samson and Delilah, hair my ass. She just kept him drained of any cum and flaccid. That would sap the strength of ANY man for sure!

He undressed and turned the shower on hot. He let the water pound down on the back of his neck trying to get his mind to work. Marcus tried to figure out just what the hell had happened the past few weeks. He was torn between the fact that he loved how Jasmine made him feel when she was pulling his strings like some cheap marionette and that he couldn't stand not having control of a situation. He wasn't used to that at all. He replayed the events from earlier that day and found himself getting hard all over again. This then was his dilemma. The real seat of his power came from his cock. Where it went, he would surely follow.

Jasmine went about the mundane task of fixing supper for her family, though her thoughts were of the events that had transpired that day as well. Her panties were positively soaked as she recalled Marcus, crawling like a dog to sniff her hot pussy. How she relished the feeling of power coursing through her veins at that moment. She knew she could get him to do anything, to please her. The sight of his cock so red, the veins positively throbbing with blood and the pre-cum just oozing uncontrollably made her cum more powerfully than she ever had before. She knew that he was going to be her toy for a long time to come.

Jasmine thought about what she was going to do with Marcus in the morning. She went upstairs while dinner cooked and rummaged in her lingerie drawer. Aha, she said to herself aloud as she pulled the small bullet vibrator from the back of her drawer. The remote was taped to it. She had never used this toy but had been wanting to give it a "test drive" for a long while. She took her cache downstairs and found some "AA" batteries. Jasmine went into the guest bathroom and locked the door. She placed two batteries in the remote and two in the bullet. In a rush she pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles. She sat on the edge of the commode and spread her legs. The moisture on her pussy caused her lips to glisten under the bright bathroom lights. She moaned as she touched the bullet to her opening and forced it into her cervix with her fingers. She rocked back and forth filling herself with the plastic intruder, her excitement causing her neck to flush and her nipples to harden rapidly. Jasmine grabbed the remote impatiently and turned it on its full power setting. She let out a gasp as the vibrating waves caused her to orgasm immediately. She leaned back against the tank and slowly rubbed her clit, causing herself to have mini orgasms in rapid succession.

Jasmine gently floated down to earth and reached her fingers in to pull out the now cum coated bullet.

She took her toy into the kitchen and found a small Ziploc baggie. She sealed the toy into it and put it in her purse with the remote. She went back to cooking dinner while thinking how much fun she was going to have with her slut the following day.

Once more Marcus started his twisted dance first thing in the morning. He shaved his balls and anus smooth, dressed in a brown camel hair sport coat and dark brown hound tooth slacks. He wore brown oxfords, and silk boxers. He debated whether or not to take them off but since he hadn't been instructed otherwise, he decided to test the water so to speak. Marcus stopped off at Starbucks and picked up two lattes and two biscotti's and found himself practically running to get into work.

Jasmine took her time getting ready. She had been tanning and the effects were showing. Her skin appeared a blend of cinnamon and green olives. She chose some pink nail polish and pink lipstick to wear. It clashed a bit with her complexion but it looked really sexy on her none the less. Navy blue G string of satin and matching miracle bra which she didn't need at all but she loved how it made her cleavage look. She wore a tight white short sleeve sweater and a pair of flair legged navy blue double knit slacks with white strappy high heel sandals. She looked at herself in the mirror, sexy as hell yet still professional enough to not cause any consternation. She started her forty minute drive into the office and slipped a Maxwell CD into the player. She loved R&B and how sultry it made her feel.

Upon arriving to the office Jasmine found a piping hot latte and a biscotti sitting on her desk a note on a yellow 3M sticky next to it said "Thought you could use the pick me up" respectfully, "m". She noticed the careful use of a lower case "M" and smiled. This was as easy as training a puppy she thought.

Jasmine looked at the clock and noticed it was only 7:15 no one would be arriving for forty five minutes. She picked up the latte and headed for the obvious source of its origination. Jasmine opened Marcus's door quietly. He was working in earnest, concentrating on her budget numbers that she left on his desk the day before. She slowly closed the door , causing it to creak. Marcus looked up stunned, and upon realizing it was Jasmine, and seeing how she looked, he groaned aloud. Jasmine set her coffee down and sat in the black swivel chair across from Marcus's desk. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor next to her. Marcus took his queue and came to kneel next to her. "Marcus come up here she said. She took him gently by the hair and pulled him up high on his knees. She leaned forward and tilted his head back with her fingers. She kissed him passionately, snaking her tongue down his mouth. She loved French kissing a man the way a man would normally kiss a woman. Marcus sucked hungrily on her tongue, breathing heavily through his nose. His cock raged in his pants. He thought that had Kali lived on this earth, it would surely be this woman. She was death and sex and rapture and danger all rolled into one extremely sensual, soft, feminine form and he wanted nothing else but to worship and adore this woman.

Jasmine finally stopped and let Marcus come up for air. "Did you miss your goddess Marcus?"

She asked reaching forward with her long fingernails and finding one of his nipples to grab and tweak. While trying to catch his breath from this newest assault he affirmed the fact that he indeed did miss her between the time he left last night and this morning.

"Show me then Marcus, show me how much you missed me" Jasmine said. She pushed him back on his heels once again and prodded his trousers with her pink tipped toenail elegantly peaking out from the white sandal strap. Marcus didn't need and further encouragement as he reached down and unzipped his slacks. The silk boxers providing an easy route for his pants to slide down. The now familiar sight of his bobbing erection brought a smile to her sensuously full lips. "Stroke it for me Marcus, but don't you dare allow yourself to cum." Jasmine said as she sat back and watched his lewd display. Her nipples hardened showing noticeably through her sweater. She could feel her pussy swell and dampen. Marcus closed his eyes involuntarily as his head dropped back. He jerked himself off with long purposeful strokes. When his pace quickened Jasmine told him to stop.

Clean up, I'm going out. Same as yesterday Marcus at 12:30, call me in to take a memo. She stood her proud breasts straining in her bra, her nipples sticking out. Marcus said "Jasmine, please let me cum. I'll do anything, anything. Just please let me cum!" Jasmine smiled "I appreciate your eagerness Marcus, but your orgasms are for MY pleasure not yours. You will cum when I'm ready. She said as she stood next to the door, her hand resting on the knob. "Now do as you are told." She said to Marcus as she disappeared through the now open doorway.

The morning dragged on for Marcus, who though busy couldn't stop staring at the clock. At twelve thirty he made and excuse to hang up the phone and looked out of his office. Jasmine was once again speaking to Sharon next to her cube. Jasmine, could you come in here and take a memo? Marcus asked. "Say please Marcus" Jasmine replied. Sharon smirked. Marcus felt his throat constrict and his face get hot. "Jasmine would you PLEASE come take a memo for me?" Marcus asked once again. Jasmine smirked as she looked at Sharon. "Sure Marcus, let me get my purse and notebook, I'll be right there. Sharon made her way back to her own cube, casting a glance at Marcus.

Jasmine came into the office and shut the door. She snapped her fingers immediately and pointed at the floor next to the chair. Marcus practically ran to her and knelt next to the chair. She stroked the nape of his neck with her finger nails "Did you miss me my pet? Jasmine asked. "Oh yes Lady Jasmine, terribly. The hours seem to drag on when you aren't with me." Marcus said. Jasmine smiled and unzipped her purse. "Drop your pants Marcus, and lean over your desk." Marcus looked shocked, sat down and started to remove his shoes. "Excuse me Marcus, I said drop your pants and lean over your desk, that didn't mean to disrobe neatly." Jasmine said firmly. Marcus stood and undid his pants allowing them to bunch up on his shoe tops. Jasmine continued looking at him until he did the same with his shorts. He reluctantly bent over his desk feeling very exposed and vulnerable.

Jasmine walked up behind him and caressed his ass, then continued walking to the back of his office and turned the radio on. She reached into her purse and took out a small travel size tube of glide and the bullet. She walked back to Marcus and took his scrotum in her palm weighing it gently. With her other hand she reached around and started jerking him off slowly, ensuring that the friction of her hand barely contacted his skin. His excitement was immediate and severe, pre-cum leaked like a sieve from his cock.

Jasmine took her hand from Marcus's scrotum and squirted lubricant on her fingers then slowly and firmly snaked one long slender finger up his ass. Marcus moaned and squirmed on her finger once again performing some lewd ballet for her. She put a second and then a third digit in his ass and stretched him before reaching into the bag and pulling the bullet out. She ensured that the string on the end was firmly attached to avoid any embarrassing emergency room visits and then watched as his ass swallowed up the device.

"Kneel" She said. Marcus was in auto run as he reacted rather than listened to her orders. He dropped to his knees with his head obediently tucked to his chest. Jasmine sat down in the chair and crossed her legs, letting her foot dangle in front of his cock. "Who do you belong to?" She asked. "I'm yours Lady Jasmine." Marcus replied sincerely. "Do you enjoy being my slut?" She asked. "Lady Jasmine, I've never met a woman like you. I've never been with a woman so in tune with my sexuality and so accepting of it. You are beautiful, intelligent, sensual and I adore you completely." Marcus was surprised at how easily the words poured from him, and how much he meant them.

"I've never been with a man so malleable Marcus, one who enjoyed relinquishing power as you do. I find it incredibly sexy, and desirable." She said earnestly. "Things will only get better my pet." She said. Marcus leaned forward and gently kissed the instep of Jasmines alluring foot now mere inches away from his face. Jasmine smiled and stroked his hair. "Get up and get dressed Marcus. We've had the door shut too long." She said as she got up and grabbed her purse, heading for the door. "Get some work done, we'll talk in later."

Jasmine went back to her desk and set the remote down on her computer. She waited about ten minutes and then turned it on low. She couldn't help laughing as she heard something drop heavily on Marcus's desk a moment later. She could only think how it must feel to Marcus to have the bullet wandering around in his ass.

outre
outre
59 Followers
12