The Adventures of Hilda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chose for me a nylon blouse that was snug enough to show the outline of my nipples as plain as day. But when she handed me a pair of white lace V-front thong panties, I said, "Oh Carol, I can't wear that! It covers hardly anything!"

"Don't worry," she grinned. "If anyone gets fresh with you, then bad old Carol will growl and chase them away!" I laughed and put on the panties. Carol helped me adjust the elastic around my pussy, because a girl wants to be sure her panties cover that! The rest of my outfit was a miniskirt, pale blue in an eyelet style, with white hold up stockings.

After we were both 'properly dressed,' Carol and I sat at a cute little outdoor café nearby and had lunch. And gosh, everyone around could see the lace top of Carol's sheer black nylon stockings. Not to mention the black straps holding them to her scalloped garter belt. But Diary, you can't blame Carol. I'm sure she didn't realize that the spaghetti-strap mini-dress she bought was so short!

There were two businessmen sitting nearby, who noticed how pretty we looked. One was bald, but the other, in his thirties I guess, was really handsome. I was so proud of my new undies that I sorta held my legs open, well, maybe quite a bit. And boy did their faces light up!

They grinned at me and nodded their heads in approval. You know Diary, people think us New Englanders are cold and aloof. But those nice gentlemen gave me such warm friendly looks after I let them see my panties!

I was so flattered by how much they admired them that I raised one leg up and rested my foot on the chair beside me. Those guys really appreciated it! They could hardly eat or talk because they kept glancing at me. I gave them a friendly Hilda smile, but they didn't look at my face much. Mostly lower down where they could see the lace top of my white hold up stockings. And my inner thighs, and the crotch of my panties too.

It's a good thing those panties had a thick gusset, Diary. With all the attention my pretty undies were getting, of course I got all warm and juicy down there. And did my nipples swell up! Those poor guys couldn't decide if they wanted to admire my hard nipples or my panties! Oh well!

The gentlemen reluctantly had to go back to work. Both smiled and winked at me as they left. It just goes to show, Diary, that if you make a little effort, even total strangers will be friendly to you!

A funny thing happened when Carol went to pay our check, leaving me at our table. There was a cute young guy, who seemed bashful and modest like me, dining by himself. As Carol walked by his table, she accidentally dropped our ticket. When she bent over to pick it up, her dress began to ride up until you could see her thighs above her seamed stockings. Then she was showing the crotch of her black panties. You couldn't see any more of those panties, because they were G-string. But that poor guy did see the bottom half of Carol's butt cheeks!

He started choking on his salad, his face all red. He was so embarrassed by what Carol was showing that he turned his head away, but unfortunately, toward me. His eyes got big because my thighs were wide open. He could see all my stockings and the crotch of my panties. He began to cough worse than ever! I wanted to help so I went over and began to slap him on his back. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He turned his head and looked up at me, but I had bent toward him, so my breasts and my hard nipples were about an inch from his face! He gulped and began to drink some water. He was breathing hard, and said, "I'll be fine as soon as you ladies leave!" Oh well, Diary, you can't please everyone!

After that Carol and I did some window-shopping and then walked along the sidewalk at Wollaston Beach. It was a perfect warm sunny day - I just had to have a cone of strawberry ice cream. But soon we realized that the wind off the ocean was feeling mischievous!

I glanced at Carol, and Diary, every gust of wind blew the hem of her dress up to her waist! Her G-string panties covered hardly anything. They were little more than a triangle of cloth over her pussy. It was held by a string around her hips below her garter belt. In the back, the string fit into her butt crack. When she turned away from me, I said, "Omigosh Carol, I can see all of your butt!"

She laughed and said, "Well, dear, look at yourself!" I did, and my skirt was blowing up too! And with that darn ice cream cone, I only had one hand to hold it down. Some guys and their girlfriends were walking behind us, so I held my skirt down to cover my butt, but then the front flew up! My thong panties weren't covering much more than Carol's G-string!

Did my face turn red! Carol watched me struggling with my skirt, saying, "Oh sweetie, you're as cute as a button when you blush like that!" Still laughing , she held down the back of her dress as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Diary, sometimes a girl has to make tough choices! Since I try to be modest, I decided to hold down the front of my skirt. So I did. But I had to let the wind blow my skirt up in the back whenever it wanted to. At least the cool breeze on my naked butt cheeks felt good, ha-ha!

As we walked along, we came to a bench on the sidewalk where two old men with white hair were sitting and looking at the beach and the ocean. Just as we got to them, Carol pointed to the sky away from the beach and said to me, "Oh look, is that a hot-air balloon?"

Still licking my ice cream cone, I put my other hand up to shield the sun from my eyes and looked. But I couldn't see anything, even after I said, "Where is it?"

Then Carol looked back over her shoulder to the ocean. She said, "Hilda dear, isn't that a lovely sailboat, the one with blue sails?"

I turned around and scanned the ocean but after ten seconds or so, I still couldn't see any sailboat. Then I realized that all the time I'd been looking for balloons and boats, my skirt had been blowing up to my waist. The old gentlemen had enjoyed nice views of HIlda, both front and back! All of my panties, and my naked butt cheeks too!

Of course my face turned red again. I said to my mother-in-law, "Carol, shame on you! You tricked me!" She only laughed. But in fact, the way her dress was billowing up, she'd displayed as much as I had.

Naturally the two old gentlemen had enjoyed our show. One said, "You pretty gals sure have some sexy underwear." Carol grinned, saying, "That's right, grandpa. But remember, you can look but you can't touch."

The poor old fellow just shook his head and replied, "Well, at my age, honey, looking is all I can do."

Everyone laughed, and even though I was still blushing, I couldn't help but be pleased when I saw the happy smiles on the old geezers' faces. Folks that age have so few pleasures in life. I thought, well, I guess it was okay for Carol to let them admire our new panties. I just know it cheered them up!

So Carol and I walked on, the wind still blowing up our clothes in the back, displaying our butts to the men one last time. After that, we spent an hour walking around. With the way the wind was gusting, I guess most everyone saw our new undies.

Diary, we women have more fashion sense than men. But the other women on the beach never once complimented us on our new outfits. Some frowned at us, in fact. The guys, though, young and old, just couldn't take their eyes off our elegant undies and how well they showed off our figures. You never know about people!

Carol sure is funny, Dairy. Yesterday she was horrified when people saw her naked. Boy was she different today! She didn't mind if people saw her panties, not to mention her legs and her butt. For a woman her age, Carol still has a nice figure. Her best feature is her butt, which is big and round and still shapely. If you don't believe me, Diary, just ask all the folks who saw it at Wollaston Beach today!

Finally, we drove back to Barnstable in Carol's Lexus. It's a convertible, so we put the top down. As we drove along, of course the wind kept on blowing our skirts up. My mother-in-law's panties were on display pretty much the whole time, Diary!

When we got home, Tim and his dad were cleaning the fish they'd caught. I helped Carol in the kitchen as we got ready to have a fish fry for supper. Jack came in sipping a beer, and boy was he giving both of us the eye!

"New outfits, eh?" he said.

"Uh huh," Carol replied. "Hilda and I went shopping up in Quincy. After that we had lunch and took a walk near the beach."

Jack looked at our skimpy outfits and said, "Bit windy on the beach, wasn't it?"

"Tell me about it," Carol said, "it's always gusty out there."

He grinned a little, saying, "It's a wonder you could keep your skirts down."

Carol looked him straight in the eye, saying, "Well honey, we tried. But you know, sometimes a girl just can't stop her dress from flying up. Like this." Carol lifted the hem of her dress up, showing her husband her garter belt and G-string panties. Then she kinda pirouetted around. I guess she wanted to make sure Jack could see that those panties didn't cover any of her butt.

Golly Diary, Jack's eyes got so big, and he gave her such a lusty look! "Well, you're nothing but a shameless little tart, aren't you!" he growled.

Carol was really breathing hard by now. She put her arms around his neck and said, "That's right. Now and then, a girl likes to play the tease. Today I let lots of men see my naked butt and my tiny G-string panties. And I liked it, Jack! It turned me on!"

Diary, Jack's face was red. "Well, woman, you're not gonna get away with that!" he cried. And he picked Carol up in his arms and headed straight to the bedroom. That's the last we saw of them for a while! I went out to the patio and said to Tim, "Uh, sweetie, supper may be a little late tonight."

"What for?" he said. "I'm starving."

I just smiled and made a little joke. "I guess you might say something came up."

"What am I supposed to do until then!" he said in an irritated voice.

I had an idea. Lifting my skirt up, I said, "Maybe you can tell me if you like the new outfit I wore today." I turned around just as Carol had done, showing him the back. "Do these lace thong panties look good on me?"

Tim thought they did, Diary! But my panties didn't stay on long! He really is like his father, because next thing I know, I'm flat on my back in our bed, and my sweetie is pounding me so hard and deep, just the way I like it!

Diary, I forgot to tell you what happened as we left the beach. We'd gotten into Carol's Lexus in the parking lot. Just as she started up the motor, she looked at me over her sunglasses, saying, "Hilda, darling, I can't remember when I've had such a wonderful day. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, Carol," I replied. "You're so much fun to be with."

She smiled and said, "You too, sweetie." She leaned toward me a bit, and I knew what she wanted. I bent to her and closed my eyes. Carol and I shared a long wet kiss on the lips.

Diary, I was right about my mother-in-law. She is a wonderful kisser!

12