All Comments on 'The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 04'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Hot and nasty.

I started here#4 I don't think Ann's bush was trimmed by the boys they will be back. I need to see how all this started. Young and well hung teach them well. I'd leave hubby in the closet for the whole afternoon.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old whore and cuck story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old white tells cuck a story.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Loving this series. There was a bit of repetition in the first episodes but I think our author is on a roll now. I wish the author would have taken the DP a lot slower but in always happy to have anice DP in any story. Thanks velvet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous