The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you left my room the other night you came back here and beat off, didn't you?" I was suddenly reminded of the conversations I have with my dentist -- this was going to be a very one-sided conversation. I could only moan my agreement, admitting to having jerked myself off after bringing her off with my tongue.

"I bet you were naked as soon as you made it through the door. You spread out on the bed and sucked the finger you fucked me with while you jerked your cock hard, didn't you?"

"Mmmm, hmm... Uh huh..." I hoped my moans into her pussy were enough to make it clear how right she was.

"You jerked that hard cock until you came all over yourself and the bed!" She was getting more and more excited talking about it. I was picturing the scene in my head and licking her for all it was worth. "Do it now -- I want to see it."

She took my right hand from her thigh and positioned it around my hard cock. I felt her fingers touch the soft skin as she moved my hand up and down the shaft. Her touch was electric and my whole body shook. She kept moving my hand faster and faster until I got into a good rhythm before removing her hand and letting me go at my own pace.

She leaned onto her hands her face hovering inches away from my cock as I stroked it for her. It was getting harder to keep up the licking at the same time so I pulled my other hand forward and began to rub her clit with my fingers as I pulled at my cock.

"Yes! Rub my pussy til I cum. I'm almost there. I love watching you stroking your cock for me. I want you to cum all over for me. This should help!" With that she grabbed my hand again and brought my cock close to her lips and slowly stroked it with our hands. She extended her tongue until it was just touching the tip and began to drool and spit all over it. Every few strokes she would pull my hand up over the head to collect the moisture and then go back to the base in one long motion.

What an angel! My cock felt so much better lubricated with her saliva and I knew it wouldn't be long now before I unloaded my cum for her. She just kept whispering "Yes..." over and over watching me get closer to my orgasm. She was getting close, too, so I picked up the pace with my fingers. When I was just about to blow I took my tongue and began to lick her asshole -- giving her a sloppy rim job while my fingers were a blur on her clit.

She practically screamed, "Fuck! You little shit -- you love licking my ass, don't you!?!" She was so close that I could feel her breath on my cock and that was all it took. I moaned into her ass and began to spray load after load of cum into the air. She was so close that I spurted right into her face, covering her with it. A steady stream of obscenities left her mouth as she reached her own peak, tensing her whole body and pushing her hips against my tongue and fingers. I gave up on licking her and just pushed my tongue into her twitching asshole as she rode out her orgasm.

When she was spent she leaned forward pulling her pussy and tight little asshole away from me while she tried to catch her breath. I continued slowly stroking my softening cock as I, too, recovered from the intense pleasure. After a few more moments she spun around on the bed and looked down at me with an amused smirk. An amused smirk with cum running down her cheeks.

"You are such a naughty boy, aren't you? I'm not sure what was more of a turn-on -- tonguing my ass or coming in my face." I laughed hard until she got this evil look on her face and leaned down to give me a sloppy kiss. She smeared my cum all over my face and sucked my tongue into her mouth.

Jumping up laughing she pulled on her robe, flashed me a twisted grin, and ran out into the hall, face still shiny with my cum.

"See you at the airport!"

-------------------------------

Normally I would have suggested we share a cab to the airport but after a quick shower I thought I'd pack up and head over early. I hoped that I'd have a little time to myself to go over the events of the last few days in my head. When Jen walked up to our gate a few minutes before boarding I had made up my mind.

She looked fabulous in a pair of tight jeans and a green cashmere sweater that looked like it was painted onto her body. She took the seat next to me and smiled, "Good morning... again."

I cut right to the chase, "I want to tell Nicole what happened this week. We should tell her together and make it clear that it happened but it isn't something that we wanted to do behind her back. It is the right thing to do."

She took my arm, looking me in the eyes. "I know. I think the same thing..."

A wave of relief swept over me as I considered her words. I was worried that we wouldn't see eye to eye on this. Clearly, we both had the same idea -- treat it as something that just happened. Something that wasn't meant to play out the way it did and something we should have discussed first, but something that we shared among friends that didn't change any of our relationships. I'm not sure Nicole was going to say, but I had a hunch it would all work out in the end. Nicole had never been the jealous type and we'd talked a couple times about the possibilities of sex with other people in a somewhat open relationship. I just hoped that she would remember those conversations and feel the same way now!

I was caught out of my contemplation when Jen continued, "... which is why I already told her this morning."

My stomach lurched and my palms suddenly became moist. "You did what!?!?" I hissed, looking around the gate as I'd been rather loud.

She reached forward and put her hand on my knee. "It's all right. I talked to her this morning and told her the whole thing. She isn't mad."

I just stammered and fidgeted, unsure even what to ask her about the conversation.

"Nicole was the one telling me not to have some one night stand this week that I'd regret later. She called me this morning to ask how I was and starting fishing around to see if I'd had some action. I decided to come clean, so to speak, so I explained what had happened, that I wanted her to know, and I was hoping that based on what you'd told me that she wouldn't be mad. I told her that you wanted to tell her and that we were going to tell her together when we got back but that she beat us to the punch. I thought it better to be honest right then than lie about it and try to tell her when we got home."

"And what did she say?"

"She was surprised for certain. A little bit confused, too, but she wasn't mad. She cried. I cried. I asked her to forgive me and to not be upset with you. After a few minutes she told me that she wasn't angry with either of us and she was glad that neither of us wanted to keep this from her."

And then Jen leaned in close to me and surprised me with a glint in her eye, "In fact since she just isn't into having her pussy licked and she knows how much you love it, she suggested we work out some sort of arrangement!"

I was dumbfounded -- there were no words to describe the span of emotions I'd been through in the last 2 minutes. Jen discreetly reached into my lap and grabbed my rapidly hardening cock.

"She did, however, remind me that 'this' belongs to her." She squeezed my cock for effect to emphasize her point.

The gate agent called our section to board the plane so we got up and started towards the door. As we stepped into the plane the flight attendant greeted us. Jen leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Have you ever done it on an airplane?"