The Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers

"What is it?" Jade asked.

"Nothing serious. It's just he's been so straight for so long that the last few nights he's been going out again and I'm a little worried. He's probably just blowing off some steam. He keeps talking about a couple he's met from out of town. I don't know. I guess I'm just scared he'll fall back into old habits." Peter shrugged.

"I'm sure you're right Peter. He's really made an effort I don't think he'll throw all that away." Jade soothed as they wrapped up.

Jade put in another hard day's work as usual. And just as usual she was looking forward to going home and seeing Ayden. 'Home'. It was strange how quickly she'd come to think of Ayden's house as her home. She was smiling as she made her way to her car.

De-activating the alarm Jade threw her laptop and bag into the passenger seat before closing the door. She was making her way around to the driver's side when everything went black.

To be continued ...

zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers
12