The Art Gallery Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What do you want me to do?” She asked.

Kalin looked down at her. “Take it in your mouth.”

She had seen the girl in the movie sucking cock and wondered what it would taste like. She opened her mouth to take it in but hesitated. “Its your first time eh?” Kalin said looking down at her. Julia gave a slight nod. He then moved a little closer allowing his cock to touch her lips. She opened her mouth and took it in. Kalin bucked his hips forward going deeper into her mouth. Images from the movie came to her mind as she sucked on his erect shaft. Soon Kalin was moving his hips in rhythm, going in and out of her mouth. Her hands went behind him and gripped his round butt. She was now deep throating him. “Oooohhh yesss….” Kalin moaned in pleasure “THAAATS it … suck me like the bitch in the movie ...Mmmmmm …yeaaaah!” He began to move his hips faster.


His dirty talk began to arouse Julia. She pulled his jeans even further down and sucked on his throbbing hardness. Just like the whore in the movie, she would remove her mouth from his penis, allow some of her saliva to drip down his shaft and then take him in her mouth again. The intensity of the moment was too much for Kalin. “Ohhhh…yesss…suck meee” He moaned and dropped his head back. The next instant he exploded in her mouth. The first blast of semen went into Julia’s throat. Instinctively, she released his erupting penis from her mouth and Kalin’s moans turned into screams of pleasure as he blasted his cum on her face.

Breathing heavily, he looked down at Julia. Her breasts were still heaving under the bra and he saw a blob of semen dripping from her chin right down to her semi exposed breasts. He then looked all around. The two naked kids, who were peddling on the pavement were nowhere to be seen. They were all alone. There was total silence except for the distant sound of the dog barking. Julia stood up and used her t-shirt to wipe his seed of her face. “Just take me home.” She said and turned around to put on the t shirt. Collin stood there panting and admiring the shape of her ass through her tight jeans.

Chapter 4:

The next day was a hot Sunday and Julia was lying outside on her hammock reading a magazine. A few feet away Stephanie was kneeling on the grass planting sunflower seeds. As Julia tried to concentrate on the magazine, images from the porn movie kept coming in her mind. She recalled how the two women kissed each other under the shower, their tongues wrestling with each other. How one removed the other’s bikini under the running water. Above all, she thought about how the lifeguard’s penis hardened as he watched the two women make out. Julia was never attracted to the same sex and even at this point, her thoughts were far from homosexual; yet it was a curiosity that she had only felt after the scene from the movie.

Suddenly Julia put away the magazine and turned towards her stepmother. The conversation that took place between them is as follows.

“Hey Steph!” Julia called.

“Ya!” Stephanie stood up wiping the dust off her pants.

“Is it normal for a man to be aroused by lesbian sex?”

“I guess so. Why do you ask?” A big smile emerged in Stephanie’s face.

“No I mean… what is it about lesbian sex that gets men so crazy?”

“Well, men are more physical by nature than women so …I don’t kn0w but yes most guys would go crazy for that kind of stuff. Why do you ask?”

There was silence for a moment. Then Julia spoke …

“Uhm, last night me and Kalin … we went to a porn theater”

“AHAA so THATS where you guys were last night!” Stephanie yelled.

Julia laughed and continued, “In the movie there was this shower scene with two girls making out. He got so aroused watching it, he began to … Oh my gosh he started stroking his bulge.” Julia covered her face and giggled.

“Ya most guys would KILL to watch two women doing that” Stephanie added. “That’s what they say. If you REALLY wanna make your man horny, make him watch you with another woman…”

“But isn’t it kinda odd though?” Julia asked.

“Not everyone is built for lesbian sex. It just takes a special kinda person.”

There was silence.

“You ever been with a girl?”

There was a slight smile on Stephanie’s lips but she remained silent.

“Come onnn Steph… tell me?” Julia insisted.

“Tell you what?” Stephanie avoided eye contact.

“If you have ever been with a woman?” Julia turned to her side in her hammock and was now looking at her stepmother closely.

“It was a long time back … forget it.” Stephanie was blushing.

“AWWW COME ON STEPH!!!” Julia yelled.

“OK OK!” Stephanie tried to calm her down. “It was years ago … like when I was your age… or may be slightly older … I dunno. I used to be very athletic. I was in the school’s volleyball team. Once we went to practice at the beach and we played under the sun till we were all sweaty. After the practice, the girls were sitting on the sand applying suntan on each other and … there was this girl called Amanda. She walked up to me and asked me to rub the suntan on her back. She was tall, at least 5.9 and very toned. I rubbed her back and then I turned around so that she could rub mine.”

Julia was looking at her with interest.

“So she gave me a good back rub … and after that while I was lying on my chest, she inserted a finger in my thong. She touched my SEX! When I turned around and gave her a dirty look, she laughed and apologized saying that my cunt looked so cute she HAD to do it. She continued to rub my back and when I rolled over and looked at her, she bent over on me and pressed her lips against mine. I thought I should push her away but for some reason I didn’t. Her hand then went in my panties again and she fingered me while kissing. It lasted for a good one minute and then she stood up and walked away. That was as far as I ever went with a woman.”

“NO WAY!!! And you didn’t feel grossed out?”

“I always thought I would be grossed out but when the moment came, I just went with it.”

“AHA! And did you ever meet up with her later?”

“Nope! Never! Back then, all lesbians were in the closet and it wasn’t as open as it is nowadays so … She never approached me that way again. It did change me a lot though.”

“How so?”

“Well after that experience, I began to look at women differently.”

“Really??? You mean in a sexual way?”

“Well sort of. I began to look at well built women. I would imagine myself fingering them or kissing them or doing things to them. But these were just passing thoughts and I never really did anything.”

Julia continued to look at her stepmother in amazement.

Chapter 5:

It was expected to rain next weekend. Julia stood in the window and looked outside at the dark clouds that were forming in the gray sky. How would she and Kalin be able to go out if it started to rain? Kalin was on his way to her place on his motorbike. There was no chance of them getting Stephanie’s car either as she had weekend plans of her own. Suddenly it struck her! Why not rent a video and watch it at home? They would have all the privacy since Stephanie was going out that evening. While she was lost in these thoughts Stephanie came down from the stairs, gave her a peck on the cheek and went out closing the door behind her. Julia was alone in the house. She slumped back on the couch and began to watch TV, flipping through the channels trying to find something that would hold her interest till Kalin came.

When the doorbell rang she know it was him. She stood up and rushed to the mirror to check herself. Dressed casually this time, she was wearing a gray top over her blue jeans. The bell rang once again and she made her way to the door. As she opened it she saw Kalin standing tall with his long hair loose and his leather jacket tossed across his shoulders. It had started to drizzle slightly and she could see that his hair was damp. “Seems like we can’t go out this evening.” Julia said to Kalin.

“Yeah! It will start raining in a few minutes.” Kalin said as he examined his girl friend closely, undressing her with his eyes.

“We can go and rent a movie.” Julia replied. “We have the place to ourselves tonight.”

“Great!”

“Let me get my shoes.” Julia disappeared inside.

In a few minutes they were on their way to Victory Plaza- the closest shopping place from Julia’s home. The cool wind blew against Julia’s face as she sat on the bike hugging Kalin tightly. Soon they were pulling over in Victory Plaza, right in front of a video store called “The Box Office.”

The Box Office was owned by a Chinese guy. It was a huge video store that catered mostly to the far eastern populace living in the city. On the shelves, one would see a lot of Hong Kong action movies subtitled for English audience. Then there was all popular Hollywood junk, starring Stallone and Van Damme. On the back of the store there was a doorway with a sign that read, “XXXADULTXXX! No minors allowed!” Kalin and Julia went through the doorway and found themselves in a rather dark hall with video racks all over. The movies were categorized on the shelves, Anal! Lesbian! Big Tits! Black! Inter-racial! Big Cocks! Teen! and New Releases etc.

“So what are we in the mood for?” Kalin asked Julia.

“I don’t know” She laughed.

They browsed through the shelves and finally selected a box that read, “Forbidden Places”.

“This is something both of us are going to enjoy.” Kalin said and they proceeded to the cash counter.

When they stepped out of the store, the mild shower had turned into violent rain. It was pouring down like crazy. Kalin took his leather jacket and covered Julia’s shoulders. They then got on the bike and made their way to Julia’s place through the heavy rain. When they arrived, Kalin’s clothes were soaking wet and blonde hair, now totally damp were sticking closely to her head. Quickly they got inside and slammed the door behind them.

“Whew… What a shower!” Kalin said as he ran a hand through his long wet hair.

“Take off your clothes so that I can put them in the drier.” Julia said removing his leather jacket that she was wearing. Kalin took off his wet t-shirt and jeans and stood in the living room wearing nothing but a tight underwear. It was so tight that Julia could easily see the bulge he was sporting. She took his wet clothes and put them in the drier. As Kalin was inserting the movie in the VCR when Julia returned with a bathrobe.

“Here you go handsome.” She threw the bathrobe at him and picked up the telephone to order a pizza. Kalin switched off the lights and slumped back on the couch in his bathrobe. The only light in the room was now coming from the television screen, which displayed a piracy warning. The moment Julia hung up the phone Kalin grabbed her hand and pulled her besides him.

The first scene in the movie showed a remote highway in the middle of a desert. A large blue truck is pulled over to the side and its well-muscled, shirtless driver is lying under it with tools in his hands. Suddenly a red sports car appears from the horizon. The driver stops working and slides out from under his truck. He is sweaty and unshaven with a dirty and rugged look. He stands in the middle of the road and waves at the car with both his hands. The two women in the car notice the hunk and one of them is says “WOW! Look at him.”

Both Kalin and Julia watch the scene closely as the red car stops and the door is opened. A sexy foot with a well shaped calf comes out of the car. The man looks on as one of the two girls steps out. She is a platinum blonde with short almost boy cut hair and dark sunglasses. She looks at the stud standing in front of her all sweaty and muscular. Then the second door opens and another woman comes out. She is a taller brunette with her neatly tied in a bun.

“I love scenes with two girls and one guy” Kalin says.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

“Pizza!” Julia says getting up. She goes to the door and opens it. By the time she returns with the pizza, there is passionate kissing going on on the screen. The trucker has his arms around both women as he kisses them one after another in the mouth. Julia switched on the table lamp and placed the pizza on the table. Soon the clothes come off and as brunette on the screen goes on her fours to suck on the guy the other slides between her legs to lick her. The brunette unzips the man’s trousers allowing his semi erect penis to spring out. She then looks at him seductively and begins to suck. Meanwhile the platinum blonde is lying on her back between her legs licking her pussy. Julia watches the screen with amazement wondering what a woman’s sex would taste like. She then turns towards Kalin who has an obvious bulge in his pants.

“Kalin?” She asks.

“Ya …”

“Have you ever tasted a woman’s ….” She pauses.

Kalin smiles. “Yeah!”

“What does it taste like?”

“Hmmm… its tasteless.”

“Really?”

“Yes … there is no distinctive taste as such.”

“Would you enjoy doing this to a girl?” She asks looking at the screen on which the platinum blonde is going wild licking her girl friends pussy.

“Yes! its hot!”

Julia raised her gray top a little bit and touched her firm stomach. She then allowed her hand to slide down till she could feel the very slight brush of her pubic hair. Her panties were damp. She allowed her fingers to roam inside her jeans and panties and touch her wet sex. Then she took her hand out and brought her glistening finger to her mouth tasting her own wetness for the very first time. Through out the moment Kalin was looking at this shameless display of sexual exploration and by now he had a hard erection.

When Julia’s eyes returned to the screen, the brunette had her hands on the hood of the car and was getting fucked from the rear. The trucker held her waist tightly from behind and rammed into her, his cock going in and out of her like a sledge hammer. Julia turned towards Kalin.

“Kalin!” She whispered to him.

“Yeah?” He looked at her.

“I want you to fuck me like that.” She rose from the couch and stood in front of him. He then watched her as she took off her top and dropped it on the carpet below. She was wearing a blue bra underneath. Kalin admired the way it held her heaving mounds in place as she breathed. He leaned forward and his hands went to her narrow waist. The next instant she was pulled so close to him that his face was right in her cleavage.

With his hands still on her waist, Kalin rose up from the couch. He took off his bath robe and Julia threw both arms around his neck. Their lips met in a deep french kiss. She caressed his long hair as their lips parted and he ran his hands down her back in search of the bra clasps. She then turned in his arms and soon had her butt pressing into his crotch. Kalin was holding Julia from the behind now kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. He undid her bra and brushed the bra straps down from her shoulders. The bra then slid off from her breasts and fell to the floor. Kalins large hands felt her firm stomach and went up till her perfectly rounded breasts were in his palms. Julia closed her eyes and dropped her head back against his shoulders as he pressed on them feeling their weight in his hands. He then continued kissing down her neck and shoulders as he pressed on her breasts.

His hands then went around her waist and she felt him unbuttoning her jeans. He knelt down as he lowered the trousers down her perfectly rounded butt. With his hands he felt her smooth thighs as the trousers came down. Julia stepped out of her jeans and turned around to face Kalin. Kneeling down on the carpet, Kalin’s face was now in line with her bare breasts. He slid her panties down her thighs and took a nipple in his mouth at the same time causing Julia to moan. Kalin then rose up and removed his underwear. Julia looked down at his swollen cock, which stood erect just like the trucker in the movie.

“Kalin …” She moaned in his arms.

“Yes babe” He whispered into her ear and kissed her neck.

“I want you to fuck me like a wild beast.” Her hands went to his cock as she spoke. “I want you to fuck my brains out tonight.” She then picked up her jeans from the carpet and pulled out a condom from one of the pockets. Kalin looked down at his kneeling girl friend as she opened the packet using her teeth. She then took his erect member in her hands and sucked on it a few times making it even harder and more sensitive. Then looking up at Kalin she placed the condom on the head of his cock and rolled it.


“There you go.” She said as she rose to her feet. “Now do me like the bitch in the movie.” She turned around and placed both her hands on the table on which she had kept the pizza. Kalin stepped forward and took Julia from the waist. He positioned the tip of his cock right in her opening and slowly pushed in. Julia was a virgin and was thus tighter than any woman he had entered. She moaned and he stopped instantly sensing a little discomfort. After a few seconds he pushed again, this time thrusting his cock all the way in. Holding her tightly from the waist, Kalin started fucking Julia with short strokes.

“Oooh my goodness you are KILLING meee” Julia moaned with pleasure as she felt his hardness going in and out. Kalin increased his pace and his short strokes slowly turned into deep powerful thrusts. He kept watching the fucking scene on the movie screen and tried to match the rhythm with the trucker who was now fucking the platinum blonde.

“Yesss ….” Julia moaned. “Fuck me like that bitch in the movie”

When Stephanie pulled over in the driveway, she saw Kalin’s Harley next to the garage. She parked right besides the bike and came out of the car. The rain had stopped but the dark sky was still cloudy. She approached the door with keys in her hand but was surprised to see that the door wasn’t locked. As she opened it and stepped inside, she heard multiple sounds of moaning and music. Slowly she took off her shoes and tip toed towards the living room from where the sounds were coming from.

The first thing that Stephanie saw was the television screen. A busty platinum blonde was on her back, on the hood of a red sports car and was being mercilessly pounded by a tanned and muscular hunk. These erotic images on the screen were breathtaking. Stephanie stood there for a moment lost in the eroticism. Then she moved forward. There was a large oval shaped mirror on the wall of the living room. As Stephanie stepped forward she got a glimpse of Kalin and Julia in the mirror. Long haired Kalin was holding Julia from the curve of her hip and pounding into her like a wild animal. Julia was a total mess. Her sweat stained body was glistening under the dim light of the table lamp. Her young breasts swayed under her as she leaned forward on the table. Since Stephanie was standing in the dark corridor, she knew she could not be seen.

Kalin then brought his hands from behind and cupped her swaying breasts. From his facial expression, Stephanie could see that he was close to cumming. Kalin pressed her mounds in his hands and exploded into the condom. Julia stood back up and leaned back against her lover’s body dropping her head backwards till it was resting against his left shoulder. Kalin continued to press her young breasts in his hands as he came. After a while he took the cock out of her and kissed that back of her neck and shoulders. Julia turned around in his arms and they french kissed. Julia then dropped down to her knees and took his semi erect shaft in her mouth. She licked her own love juice from the condom and then took the cum filled tip between her teeth. With a wild and sudden tug, she cut the tip of the condom and Kalin’s semen began to pour on her breasts and chin. Stephanie stood there and watched as her stepdaughter licked her lover’s seed from the tip of the punctured condom. When the show was over, Stephanie tip toed upstairs to her room making sure that the lovers don’t hear her footsteps.