The Art Gallery Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie smiled back and reached for the oil. She spilled it over her breasts and began to rub them in the inside of her breasts. Then she walked over to Kalin. She looked down at his fully engorged penis and then extended a hand to hold it. Slowly she sank to her knees and closed in on him. Lifting the weight of her heavy breasts in her hand she looked up at him.

“Put your cock in between.” She said separating them slightly.

Kalin moved forward and positioned his cock between the smooth, fleshy valley of her tits. She then pressed her breasts against each other trapping his cock in between. Kalin grabbed her shoulders and started bucking his hips backward and forward. Stephanie closed her eyes and dropped her head back as Kalin fucked her tits with his hard dick. Julia lay on the floor fingering herself looking at her sexy step mom tit fucking her boyfriend. It was so much like a scene from one of the porn movies. For a moment it seemed as if Kalin was going to cum but Stephanie quickly removed his dick from between her breasts. Kalin took a deep breath and controlled himself.

“Yes! Its all about control.” Stephanie said. “Lets see how long you can resist THIS!” She opened her mouth and took his erection in sealing her lips around it. It was a wonderful sensation. The next instant she was sucking him, deep throating his shaft as deep as she could take it.

“Ooooh my GAWD!” Kalin moaned. “That feels so good …”

Staphanie then took his cock out of her mouth and guided it between her breasts again. As she pressed her boobs together squeezing it in between, her saliva from his dick mixed with the oil on her breasts producing extra sensation that drove Kalin crazy. ‘To hell with control! I must fuck those boobs” Kalin thought to himself and began bucking his hips back and forth driving his cock in and out of her mounds with a renewed vigor. His hands grabbed her shoulders pulling her closer as he tit-fucked.Meanwhile Julia lay on the floor masturbating looking at her sexy stepmother tit-fuck her boyfriend. Tiny beads of sweat were beginning to appear on Kalin’s brown skin and she loved the way his physique glistened under the dim light. Kalin was approaching a climax and his body language showed it. All of a sudden he felt his entire body tense with pleasure. As he felt the fluid rushing through his shaft he pulled his cock out of her breasts and grabbed its length firmly in his hands.

“Ooooh my GAWD! I am going to CUM!” He said and as his grip loosened around his dick, he began to spurt his semen all over Stephanie’s face and breasts. Stephanie had never seen a man cum so powerfully. She closed her eyes and mouth as she took spurts on her face and neck. Julia watched in amazement as Kalin shot his load. The quantity of semen he produced was no less than the porn studs she had seen in those x-rated movies.

When he finished cumming, Stephanie leaned forward and took the shaft once again in her mouth. She then slid her lips off it licking it clean. Gasping for air Kalin collapsed on the antique chair behind him and closed his eyes.

“See how much fun it is when you control?” Stephanie said looking down at her cum covered breasts.

Julia watched in sheer amazement. Some of Kalin’s semen had landed on Stephanie’s dark hair and she looked like a total slut. Slowly Julia rose from the carpet and began to move towards her stepmom. Kalin sat back on the chair and watched how sexy his girlfriend looked as she moved on her fours. The way her narrow waist and flaring round butt moved, brought new life to his semi erect penis.

Julia then rose up on her knees and looked at Stephanie in the eyes. She saw nothing but pure animalistic lust. She moved her lips closer to her and soon they were french kissing each other. It was the most erotic sight Kalin had ever seen. As the kissing intensified, Julia’s hands went around Stephanie’s waist and began exploring her body. She then went down kissing her neck till her face was between her breasts. With sheer fascination and lust, she looked at the heavy swaying globes that glistened with oil and semen. With her arms around Stephanie’s waist, Julia began to lick Kalin’s semen off her breasts. They both went down on the floor together with Julia on top. The french kisses continued and Stephanie started massaging Julia’s back all the way down to her butt.

The sight was too arousing for Kalin. His penis stood erect once again as he looked at the scene that was unfolding in front of him. The sound of heavy breathing filled the room. Kalin knew he needed more. He got down the chair and moved on his knees towards Julia. While Julia was lost in french kissing Stephanie, Kalin grabbed the curve of her narrow waist and ass. Julia felt hands on her hips and wanted to turn around and look, but Stephanie had her arm around her neck so tightly that she couldn’t break free. Kalin slowly positioned his cock on his girlfreind’s pussy lips. As the tip of his cock made contact with her opening, he felt the wetness and the moisture on her sex. Very slowly, Kalin pushed his hard shaft in expanding her pussy as he slid inside. Still locked in the french kiss, the pleasure of penetration was too intense for Julia and she started to moan in Stephanie’s mouth. Kalin pushed in till his cock was in her all the way to the hilt. He waited for a few seconds allowing Julia’s interior to get accustomed to his size. Then he started bucking his hips back and forth, slapping his balls against her ass as he fucked.

Julia broke her french kiss with Stephanie and started to scream in pleasure. “OOOHHHH YEAAAAAAHHH” She said looking back over her shoulder. As she moved her hips back into Kalin’s invading penis, her young breasts swayed inches over Stephanie’s face. Stephanie raised her head off the floor to catch a nipple in her mouth but the intense movement made it impossible. Stephanie then extended a hand and cupped a fleshy breast in her hand. “OOOHHHH THAT’S TOO GOOD” Julia moaned as Stephanie the handful of breast in her palms. As Kalin pounded Julia from behind Stephanie pressed her breast hard till it was out of shape, and then relaxed her grip allowing the orb to return back to its orignal shape. The next instant, Julia felt her whole body tightening with pleasure. As the sensation took over her body she found herself experiencing the most intense orgasm ever. “OOOhhh yesss …. YAAAAHH …ummmm ….oh my GAWD!!!” She screamed and moaned in pleasure and lowered her head till it was resting on Stephanie’s breasts.

Kalin took his still erect hardness out of her dripping pussy and stroked his glistening cock in his hands, rubbing his girlfreinds’ juices all over the shaft. Since he had come once before, he had lasted longer than Julia and he still needed more sex. Julia then rolled over Stephanie and lay on her back gasping for air. She was totally spent. Stephanie’s legs were spread and Kalin could see her pussy lips. He extended a hand and inserted his finger into her. She was wet.

“Want to fuck me?” Stephanie looked at him and asked.

“Yes!” Kalin replied still massaging his penis in his hands.

Julia’s eyes explored his muscular body and then rested on his erect shaft, which he was masturbating with in his hands. She rose up on her knees and approached the young lover. “You haven’t had enough of it have you?” She said looking at him. The next instant his hands reached out and pulled her to him. As he kissed her violently in the mouth, his tongue snaked it between her lips and his passionate hands explored her body, tracing the outline of every curve. She broke the kiss and pushed him back.

“Control! Control!” She said as she pushed him even further.

Kalin was now lying on his back with his hard cock pointing upwards. Stephanie stepped forward and straddled the young lover. She carefully positioned the cock in between her moist lips and very gradually descended down on him. “Ooohh my gawd!” Her eyes closed and she moaned as she lowered herself down his rod. Pausing in midway for an instant she looked at him and gave a slight smile. Then she closed her eyes and went down even further till he was all the way in. Very slowly she rose up on his shaft and then came down again. “Thaaats it … ooh yeah!” She said as she rose up again. His hands gripped her from the waist area and he pulled her down again. Then she increased her pace and started riding him with her hands on his muscular chest. Kalin started bucking his hips upwards going deeper into her. “Ooooh that’s it…yaaahhh” She moaned while riding him. As she leaned forward riding him, her heavy breasts swayed inches away from Kalin’s face. His hands instinctively reached and cupped the swaying mound in his hands. She dropped her head back and started riding him even faster. The sheer sensation of pleasure was too intense for Kalin. He pushed his hips upwards and exploded inside her.

“OOHHH YESSS…Cum in meeee” Stephanie moaned as she felt him shooting his load in her belly. Suddenly strong waves of intense pleasure took over and she orgasmed on her erupting lover. Julia looked on as her stepmother and boyfriend recovered from what seemed like the most powerful orgasm they had ever had. As the feeling of pleasure subsided, Stephanie opened her eyes and looked down at Kalin. He was lying on his back panting heavily. She smiled and the leaned forward on him and pressing her breasts against his chest she kissed him in the mouth. Then she rose up ran a hand through her long dark hair.

“That’s enough! Lets get dressed.” She said and began picking up her clothes from the floor.

***

My email is in the link below. Looking forward to receiving your feedback!