The Art Gallery Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6:

Over the next few days Stephanie found herself thinking about Kalin and Julia. It had been months since she had had sex and the memory of the two lovers locked in their erotic embrace was extremely arousing. She remembered how Julia’s young breasts swayed under her body as Kalin pounded her from behind. She recalled their glistening; sweat stained bodies and the expression Kalin’s faces as they took each other to the verge of climax.

Julia on the other hand wondered about the sex scenes from the porn video. She thought about the lesbian action in the road scene and wondered what it would be like to kiss another woman. What it would be like to taste her wetness while getting fucked from the rear. She imagined herself in the position of the porn actresses and found herself getting excited by the thought.

It was a sunny afternoon and Stephanie was busy watering her plants. The backdoor flung open and Julia came out trotting, with a cotton sheet in her hands. Stephanie rose up and looked at her. She had dark sunglasses on and her blonde hair was tied at the back of her head. She was wearing tight jeans as usual and a black sleeveless top that had once belonged to Stephanie.

“Hello” Julia said going past her stepmother and spread the sheet on the lawn. “Wanna get some sun eh?” Stephanie said as she wiped the dust off her trousers.

“Ya 
” Julia replied. “Mind rubbing some lotion on me?”

This statement all of a sudden brought sexual thoughts to Stephanie’s mind. She looked on as Julia took off her sleeveless top. Underneath, she was wearing a red, thin string bikini that barely covered her nipples, leaving most of her young breasts bare for her voyeuristic gaze. She then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her shapely thighs. Julia had grown a lot in front of Stephanie. She was no longer a scrawny kid Stephanie had met when she married Eddie. Julia was now a woman. And what a woman she had turned out to be! Perfect in form and shape.

Julia lied down on her chest and Stephanie knelt down besides her with the bottle of lotion in her hand. She then squirted some on Julia’s upper back and gently began to rub it on her upper neck and shoulders. She used her palms to apply gentle but firm pressure on Julia’s neck relaxing her tense muscles. As her hands traveled down the teenagers back, Stephanie noticed how smooth and firm her body was. She immediately thought about how Kalin must have felt holding her toned body while he fucked her that night. The thought brought kind of wetness to Stephanie’s crotch that she had not experienced before. She allowed her hands to travel down the curve of her waist till they were exploring her round bubble, butt. Soon she was massaging her upper thighs.

“Remember that girl Amanda I was telling you about?” Stephanie asked.

It took Julia some time to recall.

“That girl I told you I made out with.” Stephanie said massaging her thighs.

“Oh yeah!” Julia replied.

“She did this to me.” Stephanie slid a hand down Julia’s thong and touched her pussy lips.

Julia’s entire body tensed as she said “Oh my gawwd!”

As Stephanie continued to rub her toned body, she noticed Julia’s breathing had gotten heavier. She undid her bikini fastener and turned her around. As Julia rolled over, her red bikini top got undone and she was now lying on her back with her bare breasts heaving with each breath. Stephanie noticed that her touch had caused her nipples to become very hard.

“What’s the matter?” Stephanie said smiling as she massaged her upper thighs.

“Do that again!” Julia said as she brought one of her hands down her muscular abdomen.

Stephanie got hold of Julia’s thong and pulled it down her legs. Julia was now lying naked on the cotton sheet looking at her stepmother through her sunglasses. Spreading her thighs a little, Stephanie slid her palm up Julia’s oiled up thigh and gently began to play with her pussy lips.

Julia’s breathing had become very heavy now and she was pinching her nipples as Stephanie teased the outside of her wanting pussy. Suddenly, she felt a finger violating her pussy lips. “Ohhhh yesss!” She moaned as images of the lesbian scene from the porn movie invaded her mind. She felt like one of those shameless porn bitches in the movie pleasuring one another.

Stephanie sensed Julia’s arousal and started driving her finger in and out of her pussy causing her to moan with pleasure. She saw Julia bite her lips as she fucked the horny teenager with her finger.

“YOU DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY BITCH!” Stephanie said as she inserted another finger in Julia’s dripping pussy.

“Ohhh my GAAAAAAAAWD STEPH!” Julia screamed with pleasure as she felt the two fingers going in and out of her pussy.

“YOU LIKE THIS HUH???” Stephanie said as she further punished Julia with her fingers. “You love this? You DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY bitch!” She said fucking Julia deep with her fingers. The next instant she felt Julia’s thighs tightening around her hand as she pushed her long fingers deep into hr pussy. Julia screamed aloud and came like a freight train.

“THAATS it you BITCH! Come on my fingers” Stephanie said pushing her hand deeper into her.

“Ooooh my goodness!” Julia was gasping for air, breathing heavily as the effect of this massive orgasm began to subside.

“Lick this!” Stephanie said as she brought her fingers to Julia’s mouth. Julia opened her lips and took both of Stephanie’s fingers in her mouth, tasting her own juices.

Stephanie then stood up, turned around and walked towards the door leaving the worn out naked girl on the cotton sheet. Julia looked at Stephanie disappear into the house as she lay there breathing heavily, pinching her nipples.

CHAPTER 7:

The rest of the week was rather “strange” for Julia. She kept looking at Stephanie in a very sexual way and whenever Stephanie returned her gaze Julia found herself looking away. Her episode with Julia, instead of bringing her close, had created a distance between the two that was rather difficult to understand. Their relationship was now changing gears and Julia had withdrawn into herself to get accustomed to it. Stephanie had noticed Julia’s attitude. She knew exactly what was going on in the young girl’s mind and wanted to allow her the ‘personal space’ to deal with her new emotions.

When, Saturday came Kalin called Julia and asked her out to a concert. He had received two complimentary tickets and wanted his girlfriend to accompany him. It was a perfect opportunity for him to display his sexy girlfriend to his rich friends. The decided that Kalin will pick Julia up from her place at 7:00 pm sharp.

It was quarter to seven and there was no sign of Kalin. Julia opened her bedroom window and looked out at the rain that was pouring. ‘Damn! There is no way Kalin would be able to show up on his Harley’ she thought to herself. Even if he did manage to come, there was no way she would be able to ride with him to downtown. The evening was doomed. Julia then closed the window and turned around. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was messed up on her head and she was wearing a black t-shirt on black thongs. She stood for a minute looking at her toned thighs then slid her thong off. The next instant she flipped the t-shirt off her head and ran her hand over her muscular stomach. She was a gorgeous woman and really enjoyed looking at herself in the mirror. She then walked into the washroom and stood under the shower.

Stephanie was lying on the couch reading a gardening magazine when the doorbell rang. She walked to the door and opened it only to see the tall dark figure of Kalin running a hand through his long shoulder length hair.

“Hello!” He replied smiling.

“Oh hi! Julia is just getting ready. Come on in!” Stephanie opened the door.

Kalin walked inside and they both came and sat in the living room.

“Would you like anything to drink?” Stephanie asked.

“Just water please.”

Stephanie disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a tall glass of ice water.

“So rain really destroyed your plans eh?” Stephanie asked.

“Sure did! The concert got cancelled. Our tickets would be refunded but the evening is destroyed still.” Kalin started gulping down his water.

For the next few minutes, Kalin and Stephanie sat in the living room chatting. Kalin examined Stephanie closely. He noticed that this mature woman had long dark black hair that went below her shoulders and her long eye lashes were equally dark. Her lips were moist and though she was very modestly dressed Kalin could not make out the details of her figure other than the rough idea that she was just slightly on the heavier side. Stephanie had noticed Kalin’s tanned skin and dark eye lashes. She asked him where he was from and he told her he was a native Indian, a Mohawk. Stephanie explained that her husband had spent a lot of time collecting precious artwork of Native Indians. She further went on to explain that they had rented a floor in the main library building and were in the process of converting it to an art gallery where art pieces from different cultures will be put on display. This really excited Kalin and by the time Julia came down, they had made up their minds to go to the main library building to check out some art. ‘At least it would be a better way to spend a weekend then sitting under the roof.’ Kalin thought to himself.

The rain was still pouring outside when they got out. Quickly, they got into Stephanie’s car and were heading down the road to the Main Library Building. Soft music played in their car as the drove. The Main Library Building was a large, red brick structure extending three stories above ground level. Stephanie parked the car right in front of the revolving glass door and they stepped out. It was still pouring down like crazy. They went through the revolving glass door and found themselves in a large lobby with a reception and checkout desk. The marble floor on which they stood was so well polished that they could easily see their reflection on it. There was a gigantic wooden clock over the reception desk that showed quarter to eight. Stephanie approached the counter and was greeted cheerfully by the female receptionist.

“Good Evening Mrs. Stark.”

“Good Evening Linda. Can I have the keys to the gallery please?”

The girl turned around and opened a glass cabinet. She then took out a pair of keys and handed it to Stephanie. They all then proceeded to the elevator. When the door opened on the fourth floor, there was a passage in front of them with doors on either side. Stephanie lead them to the end of the passage and used the key to open the last door. It was pitch dark inside and a slight smell of chemical filled the room. When Stephanie switched on the lights, Kalin could see what the mess the place was. The walls had just been painted and sculptures and artifacts were lying on the floor, most covered with cloth. A sheet of transparent plastic covered the carpet below to prevent the fresh paint from spoiling it.

“Florescent lights are bad for these paintings.” Stephanie said and walked towards the wooden lamp. “We will use this lamp and switch of the main light.” She walked around the sculptures and switched the main light off.

The room was now gently lit with only the tall, antique lamp on the side. Stephanie then went around the place showing Kalin and Julia different artifacts of the Native Indians. There was “Onandaga Madonna” a wooden statue of a half native Indian girl holding a baby. Then, there was native tapestry and cloth art. What Kalin found most fascinating was “The Great Eagle,” a woodcarving depicting the spiritual bird of the Native Indians. Suddenly, Kalin’s eyes picked up the statue of three human figures locked in an erotic embrace.

“Where is that from?” He asked pointing at the masterpiece.

“Oh! That is Indian. East Indian I mean.” Stephanie spoke. “Not native.”

Kalin walked towards the statue and gently picked it up.

“Be careful with that its plaster of Paris!” Stephanie said.

It was a statue of a man with two women. The man was having intercourse with one female figure while the other straddled the face on the first one. Her eyes were closed depicting intense sexual arousal.

“This is from the Indian text Kamasutra.” Stephanie explained. “You know in ancient India, when girls reached puberty, they were sent to special schools where they learnt the art of sex from older more experienced women. These statues were used to explain various positions that can be used to have sex. This particular one is called “Nashastri” the love triangle of two willing women and one man.”

“Wow!” was all Kalin could say.

“Don’t you wish you were in that time eh?” Julia laughed.

“We Westerners are very simple and straight forward when it comes to sex.” Stephanie continued. “Seems like other civilizations were far more creative in their love making.”

“How so?” Kalin asked.

“Wellllllll 

..We only know french kiss!” Stephanie responded. “According to Kamasutra, the original Indian text, there are SEVENTEEN different ways to french kiss.”

“Really?” Julia asked. “How can that be?”

Stephanie stepped forward towards Julia. “The first kiss is the simple kiss.” She put her arms around Julia’s waist and gently drew her face closer to hers. Their lips met for a brief instant and then Stephanie withdrew. “That’s the basic kiss. Goes lip to lip and is more of a teaser. The second kiss is more passionate.” She moved closer to Julia and kissed her with an open mouth. As Stephanie put her hands around her waist, her tongue went into her mouth. Kalin felt his blood rushing into his penis as he looked at Stephanie kissing his girlfriend with her tongue. When Stephanie parted her lips, Julia was breathing heavily and there was pure lust in her eyes. Stephanie saw the arousal in her stepdaughter’s eyes but remained calm. “Then there are other variations in which you bite the upper lip and lower lip and all that.”

“Interesting!” Kalin said “Let me try.” He stepped forward and grasped Julia from her slim waist.

“Kalin!” Julia protested but her protest did not last long as Kalin pulled her to himself and kissed her flatly in the mouth with his tongue going deep into hers. When he let go of her, she was breathing more intensely.

“NO NO! See that’s the problem!” Stephanie shook her head with a slight smile on her lips. “That is too forceful. Kamasutra philosophy teaches control.” She said. “We westerners wanna get there fast. Indians believed that sex is better when you prolong the foreplay and deny yourself that ultimate pleasure.” She slowly moved behind Julia. “Try again and be gentle.”

Kalin stepped towards his girl friend and kissed her gently on the lips. Her hands instinctively went around his back and pulled him closer.

“Julia, sweetie, you must deny the urge to hold him.” She said and grabbed her arms from behind. “Now try that again.” She said to Kalin.

Kalin moved closer to her and gently placed a small kiss on her lips. Since her arms were restricted by Stephanie, Julia could not grab him. She closed her eyes instead.

“See the effect you are having on her.” Stephanie said and then her hands moved up Julia’s smooth arms and she gently slid the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders. As the dress fell down her body, her firm breasts with erect pink nipples came into view.

Kalin was so aroused his penis began pushing through his jeans causing an enormous tent in his crotch.

“Step forward and take this nipple in your mouth.” Stephanie spoke to Kalin as she pinched one erect nipple with her thumb and finger. Julia moaned with pleasure and dropped her head back till it was resting on Stephanie’s shoulder.

Kalin stepped forward and looked at his aroused girlfriend.

“Take off your shirt. Don’t touch her!” Stephanie said. “Just take her nipple in your mouth.”

Kalin unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it on the floor. Stephanie kept looking at his tanned and muscular physique as he approached the girl friend. Kneeling in front of Julia he brought his face close to her heaving chest and took the erect nipple in his mouth. The sudden sensation caused Julia to throw all her weight back against Stephanie and her hands instinctively went towards Kalin.

“NO! No touching!” Stephanie gripped her arms and pulled them back.

“Ooooh my goodness! This is too much!” Julia began to moan as Kalin continued nibbling at her nipple.

“I just hope no one walks in here while we are doing this.” Stephanie said as she looked at the door.

Kalin’s cock was fully erect in his pants and the tightness in his crotch was making him feel uncomfortable. He released Julia’s nipple from his mouth and stood up. As Stephanie and Julia looked on, Kalin unzipped his trousers and slid them down his thighs. The bulge in his tight briefs showed how turned on he had become. As he pulled his brief’s down his fully erect penis sprang out and stood erect pointing at her panting girl friend. As he looked at his girlfriend, Kalin noticed that he had never seen Julia so aroused.

Stephanie examined the young lad’s physique and imagined what a turn on it would be to see him fuck Julia. But for the time being she had other things on her mind. Right next to a gigantic oil painting was a bottle of Can-21 oil. With one hand still pinching Julia’s nipple, she reached from Julias behind and picked up the bottle. As Kalin, looked on she spilled the transparent oil on Julia’s breasts. Then she dropped the bottle on the plastic below and began to massage her young breasts.

“You like this don’t you???” She would whisper in her ear as she massaged the oil on to her smooth young breasts. “NO TOUCHING!” Stephanie addressed Kalin who had just started to stroke his fully engorged cock. “Learn some control Darling.” She smiled at him. “Get down on your knees and tit fuck your horny lover.” She whispered into Julia’s ear from behind and let go of her breasts.

Julia approached Kalin and took his erection in her hands. Very slowly she sank to her knees, She then laid on the floor on her back pinching her nipples in her hand. Kalin went on top of her and straddled her chest positioning his throbbing erection between the valley of her breasts. Julia had nice well-shaped breasts but as she laid on her back, they spilled to the sides. Stephanie shook her head as she looked at Kalin who was trying to fit his cock between his girlfriend’s breasts.

“No! That’s not the way honey!” Stephanie said as she began to unbutton her shirt. “I will show you how to breast fuck!”

Kalin looked in sheer amazement as Stephanie unbuttoned. When her black bra came into view, Kalin noticed for the very first time how truly wonderful Stephanie’s breasts were. Large and full, her orbs must have been a 38 DD or possibly and ‘E’. Kalin had always thought of Stephanie as a slightly overweight woman but now as she stood in front of him in her bra and trousers, he realized how wrong he was. Though her waist was not as ‘wasp like’ as Julia’s was, her stomach was flat. The next instant, she slid her trousers down her thighs revealing a shapely and muscular pair of legs. Kalin continued to stare in amazement as the mature goddess bent down to pick up the oil bottle. As she bent low her heavy round breasts almost seemed to spill out of her bra. But she straightened back and flipped her head back throwing her dark brown hair behind her. She placed the bottle of oil on the table and reached behind her back to undo the bra. As the straps slid off her shoulders the bra came down freeing the most perfect breasts Kalin had ever seen. They sagged just a little with large and pointed nipples. Stephanie was built like a heavy breasted porn actress.

“Oh my gawd!” Kalin gasped looking at her swaying mounds. “You sure know how to hide a wonderful pair of boobs.”