All Comments on 'The Artifact Ch. 03'

by doc87123

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent story and plot

Love your development of the story line and the characters. The sex is good and yes I would also enjoy additional details with the deepening plot. Oh you have to continue this story in Mind Control thru the joining of the Magic. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really enjoyed reading this series

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer for the next installment

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
oh my

i do hate waiting for a next chapter...especially if the writing is so good as yours is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Déjà vu

I will always take care of you started 2009 seven chapters unfinished . the artefact started 2009 chapters 1 and two . Five year gap to chapter 3 2014 still unfinished.it's so frustrating when reading the stories waiting and waiting and waiting for the next chapter that near comes . My question to you doc87123 is , are you gonna finish these twoT brilliant stories before I die ??????? If you're not going to give these stories closure why in the hell do you write them in the first place .. Finish what you started. And I don't mean in 10 years time.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
There seems to be some time shifting going on

According to the Story Index for this Author, Ch. 03 was posted 10/19/14 . But some of the comments to this chapter are dated as early as 12/25/09. How is that possible?

I also read the comment by the author relating health issues as a reason for the delay in the continuation.

"I've been in either a hospital or skilled nursing facility for a total of more than a year and a half. I've been unable to write due the medication I've been taking. "

I certainly hope the author's health is improving and Ch. 04 will be forthcoming. It is too intriguing a tale for it to not keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great stuff

This is really good stuff. I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to chapter 4. Please hurry. First story ever that also involves something else other than pure sex. Also love your style of writing.

Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE, I want more, NOW!

I've been waiting for more but it never comes, WHY? Write more anything but I want more of this series. Thank you for this series but I want more of it!

horie100horie100almost 9 years ago
Want more

When can we expect the new chapters. This is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good Story but you haven't added any for a long time I hope you don't just stop and leave us hanging!!!!!

iconibeariconibearover 8 years ago
Thank you

Brilliant stories, good plots even without the sex, have enjoyed reading all you have posted here and hope you one day get the time and inspiration to write again.

Until that day comes I will just have to wait In anticipation of your next burst of activity.

Thank you for the stories you have posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intresting and tantallizing

I found the whole story to be well written and quite enjoyable and for the most part every part is written to make it sound to be quite real in nature. Though it is not as sexually stimulating as some stories here it is quite interesting to me and my friends who have read the whole three chapters so far. We are hoping that you continue with the rest of the story soon, as it has captured our interest.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Enjoying this tale...!

Definitely keeping my interest...waiting for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Traveling Man

Oh great one, I beseech thee as your humble servant. You have lead us to this point and we have traveled with you willingly. Are we to bivouac down to await further orders or are we to Charlie Mike without you? Pray tell, how will we fare while waiting for another installment of your lifeline? Please do not dawdle, but instead be quick footed and continue this tale as my mind is wandering about.

(irrev)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series!

I am truly impressed! Very few stories keep me absolutely engrossed. This was definitely one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Well so far the story has kept my attention riveted, I even find myself jumping ahead over the sex scenes to find out what happens next...

I just read all 3 chapters in about 1 hour, and would love to read more.

Thanks for the good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and entertaining

This story definitely has the potential to be the next "Last Tritan" keep up the good work, I'll be making sure to keep checking in for the next chapter in the story 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Continue this story. It's very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Artifact

This story needs to be continued to its conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thx doc

This Story is realy realy good doc. The Sex Scenes aren't really even Important (although a highly appreciated addition) because the Story line is so good. I hope you are able to continue This Story soon and to it's conclusion.

Wookie007Wookie007over 7 years ago

The story line is awesome and the sex is great. I hope the rest I coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best story's I've ever read

DeapWalkerDeapWalkerover 7 years ago
great

Great work the story is very compelling :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish

Hello, great story well written can't wait for the next chapters please hurry I've been dying you for years

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for the next one

Such a good story. I do hope you will exert your considerable talents for the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, please.

Great story. We need the rest of it asap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please!!!

I just stumbled upon this story and found it very interesting. Please can I have some more ? ;-}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Enjoying the series want more pls

Racehorse73Racehorse73over 6 years ago
Still writing?

Is there any chance that this is an active series? I am hooked on the story and would love to hear more. It is very well set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wat an interesting Story

Looking forward for the another chapter of this series please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope to see this story continue

Need to see more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant mate... keep going

Awaiting the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You do good work. Two things I would suggest to get a bit more exposure is to change your alias to something more memorable and to branch out more into the more popular genres rather than posting a majority of your work into mind control /hypnosis. Not to say you should change your work all that much (This series could easily be reclassified as sci fi/ fantasy for example). Also get an editor to help polish out the minor errors that you make with relative consistency (missing or unfinished words etc.)

Keep up the good work, looking forward to part 4.

joejacksjoejacksover 5 years ago

Unfortunately, I like many others wish this to continue but seeing as this chapter was posted in 2014, and it was the last post of this author I have my doubts

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanover 5 years ago
Status

The author mentioned a surgery he has to go through in his biography. Maybe he passed. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would be lovely to see the story continue!

Even as it is hard to believe that it will happen, I would be very happy to see this story continue!

Very nice ideas, details and writing!

rds3rds3over 5 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you ... look forward to the next part of your story

Sent the link to your story for other friends to enjoy ... must read in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hi good story but you got a 1 one the last part because you never finished it hope you come back to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep the good work up.I would like to know what happens next.

Keep the good work up,I would like to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 4?

Waiting for Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

5 stars. That was great. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapters. I hope your surgery went well but am a little worried that you haven't been back to the site since 2012. I hope everything's OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep writing

Moved it so far..... don’t stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting for chapter 4

Chapter 4?

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

Stories like this make me wish there was someone good enough to pick up the incompletes and finish them. Like an author dedicated to pick up and finish where authors have passed away or just quit the site. It's been 6 years with no other works from this guy and that makes me sad. Here's to hoping.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 1 year ago

gave it 5 * like all the other chapters. need to end it though please.

akiratoriyamaakiratoriyama10 days ago

Wish this would have continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous