The Atilia 172 Ch. 02

Story Info
He's forced to enjoy the attentions of the Mongoru.
807 words
4.38
26.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kira!" Llygl jerked awake. He blinked, but saw nothing.

"Ah.." A dry, rasping voice purred. "Finally, he awakens."

The voice paused, waiting for the usual questions and struggling. The Ykuseeman simply lay there, his eyes peacefully closed, instead of searching blindly. The thin silver band that circled his neck glowed softly.

"Loki," The researcher clicked a button on the wall.

"Yes, sir?" The voice that responded through the speaker was hollow sounding, but otherwise quite clear.

"How is subject 47b responding?"

"Quite normally, sir."

"Of course. Thank you, Loki. And Loki?"

"Yes, sir?"

"No interruptions." There was another click.

There was a shuffle and a cool hand rested lightly on Llygl's arm. It moved gently down his biceps. The fingers flicked over his nipples. Llygl didn't move. He didn't jerk. His breathing remained steady. The hand was removed.

A whistling noise, and Llygl stiffened slightly before the whip stung his flesh. He did not gasp. He did not make a sound. He remained calm. For a time, there was only shuffling sounds, glass jars being moved and opened. The metallic echo of things being set on a metal table.

Another click, and a soft hum.

"Subject 7a to be started on the Mongoru Generation 327, prepared with Sulilia 1900." The voice rasped.

A cold blob of something was laid softly on his stomach. He didn't jerk or struggle when it began its slow ooze towards his groin. As it moved, it warmed, and it slid over his cock, warm and wet. It surrounded his cock and slid over his balls, sucking gently, and oozing. Involuntarily, his cock throbbed and stiffened. As it grew, the blob stretched to compensate.

The gentle sucking was enough to cause an intense erection, but rarely enough to cause any sort of relief. When tested on younger subjects, it sometimes yielded an ejaculation, but only for the first few trials.

The blob was gently removed from him, and though the cold air would normally cause a subject to stiffen or jump, Llygl did neither. His erection stood, rigid and throbbing. There was a rustle and some clinking. Something was placed on his thigh, and a low hum began. It sounded like a woman, no, two... three women, humming. The thing slid up his thigh, and purred excitedly when it reached his cock.

What felt like a warm, wet tongue, slid around the base of his cock, flickering over his balls. The humming intensified.

"Mongoru g.327 is pleased with subject 7a." The voice rasped.

The thing braced itself, resting just below his hips, wetness oozed from it, as it slid up along his cock, slowly engulfing the head. It tightened, a soft wet ring, around his glans. Wetness dripped down his shaft. The humming intensified, and the thing, what felt like a warm, wet tube, rolled itself down his shaft.

Llygl clenched his teeth.

"Subject responds slightly to stimulus."

The humming became a purr. The sucking intensified slightly, as the thing rolled up and down his cock, stroking his shaft. It tightened around his cock, stroking faster and faster, oozing wetness. It sped up, then slowed down, but didn't cease. Finally, Llygl's balls clenched, but suddenly, it stopped. He let out a soft groan. There was a raspy chuckle.

"Subject has discovered the Mongoru's feature, and is disappointed at his inability to climax."

Llygl gritted his teeth. The thing paused only a moment longer before starting up again. It slid, tight and wet, up and down his shaft, rolling itself along it. It grew faster, than slower, and suddenly, as it rolled itself fully over his shaft, a wet, tongue-like thing sliding over his cock head. It pointed, and licked around the ridge separating head from shaft. The rolling began again, tight and wet, up and down his shaft. It grew faster, and faster, stroking him until his hips thrust forward, and his balls clenched again. Once more, it stopped, just as a few drops of come escaped. He let out a frustrated moan.

"Subject appears to be enjoying the Mongoru's attentions."

His heart rate began to slow down as the thing began its rolling again. It sucked and rolled, from tip to balls, again and again. As it began to speed up, it didn't take as long for Llygl's hips to begin thrusting into the thing. The purring became louder, almost a moan. It rolled up and down him, fast and hard ... yet still soft, somehow, and tight around him. His balls clenched, and the thing sucked him as he came, hard.

"KIRA!" He gasped, his fists clenched, the thing throbbed as it sucked his come inside it. Llygl panted, sweat glistening on his forehead and chest.

"Very interesting," The dry voice mused. The thing was removed, and as it was placed back into its jar, it moaned softly, almost happily.