All Comments on 'The Auction Block'

by fantasywriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
will this stoy continue?

A wonderful story, very well told. It leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Must continue

Very very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow up?

This was a very well told story! I hope to see a follow up to this to know what happens after the auction! Keep up the great work.

john1946john1946over 12 years ago
Nice

A fun to read story....Maybe a bit more of the training and emotions that happened during that period.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A good story, well told.

This was a most enjoyable story, let down only by its poor use of grammar and spelling in various places. These things are subordinate to the story itself, of course, but they do make the difference between the five stars this could have earned and the four I awarded it.

You have an obvious talent and a fine VE - you owe it to yourself and your readers to present your work in the best possible light.

Thank you - I look forward to reading you again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What will happen next?

Excellent story, I hope that we will learn who buys the girls and how they will serve their owners in the future. Make Jonathon and Master Trainer proud.

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 12 years ago
Superb!

It isn't often that a story so long with so little "action" will hold my interest to the very end. That speaks volumes on your storytelling ability. As with the other commenters, I do hope that you will do a follow up.

Aurora LeighAurora Leighover 12 years ago
beautiful

i hope you continue the story ... i also would love to read more about Gabrielle's training during those 2 weeks, you only gave us a tiny taste :)

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

Whilst this was a truly wonderful story I do agree with some of the other commentators, more detail as to the actual traing and punishment and what happens next.

There is definately room for another chapter dealing with the actual training, perhaps being remembered after a year in slavery. Also who requires two slaves and how will they be used by their owner? Are they ever split up/sold seperartely? How long do they stay slaves and if they give up slavedom do they stay together as lovers?

Come on there is plenty to write about.

jenellesljenelleslabout 11 years ago
A heavenly place

This is a very good story. I'm sure there are a lot of possibilities for the future. I can see where I am lacking in my training. Perhaps in my next life.

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable story

Your tale has a nice flow to it which makes it easy reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hopefully

a continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous