All Comments on 'The Awakening'

by LC10

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
If it wasn't for

the last paragraph I would have hated this story. But the last paragraph is so funny I end up loving this story. Another cuck is born. And a wife will not let him treat her like a piece of meat ever again. I see a divorce in this cucksters future. And good ridden to bad rubbish. He is getting exactly what he deserves.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Uhhh

No comment!

quinn roganquinn roganover 15 years ago
Nice one ......

I thought this was a very good first effort, and I hope LC10 writes more - and ignores the pathetic squawks of the saddos. He certainly brightened my day with his loving wife story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

Good story....sounds pretty much like it could be true......Fucking married women is awesome....amazing how they will do things they won't do with their husbands.....

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
Great story. Keep them coming.

Loved it! Great story. Sounds like it's building up to a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another brain-dead slut wife story....

So predictable and boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story and the characters - it was well written - good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not Very Good At All

I'm a 47 year old married mom ,three grown daughters. I didn't like the story at all,no excitment and it was boring to say the least !!!!! Dee in New Jersey

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF

A happily married woman gets asked by her husband of 23 years to sleep with another man and she thinks about it for a nano second. And then says YES I WILL. She then proceeds to get fucked by both men, which can happen but still bear in mind this woman has been faithful for 23 years she then meets up with John again who she knows is married and a serial cheater. Reluctantly she fucks him, yeah right! And then declares that she is going to be slut of decade? W.T.F.

Stupid people do stupid things and this writer has written a stupid story. I know this is fiction but somewhere along the line there has to be a grain of truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I didn't like the story

She's nothing but a common cheating slut. Fucking another man with her husband presence and approval is one thing. However, cheating and cockold her husband behind his back is deplorable and disgusting. There's always consequences associated with this kind of behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad beyond words

How shall I best put it? Blah, or blah blah and Bleh? or feh and Iki?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Hell yes, I just love a slutty wife

I would love to read more of her life, since she is no longer just a housewife. I hope she gets all of the fucking she can handle. Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Another British Wimp Into Male Humiliation

A new cuckster class graduating the London Uni of wimps one speculates.<P>

Written for the very few addicted to male self disrespect and humiliation which is a sick fetish above none.<P>

Get some help little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It doesn't matter what part of the world they come

from they are all sick men who get off on being cucks. let them have their fun as long as they don't force anybody else to take part in thier sick fetish. It's a bit like I don't watch gay men having sex it does nothing for me just like people who are cucks and let people know about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love Beverly

I loved Beverly, lets hear lots more about her now she is going to make her own decisions. I gave you 75 I am sure if you carry on in the same way that will rise to 100 very soon. Eagerly awaiting more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
UGH

Another sick author

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame story

Looking ahead to the rest with the woman she remains pretty much a moron who fucks anything with a cock. Oh, and yes she's divorced from the husband, which considering she's a cheating whore means he got lucky by getting rid of her.

She's not empowered, she's just a stupid slut. The pure fantasy is that anyone would actually want her old haggard cunt. But this is fantasy world where an old woman throws away her life family and loved ones and turns into a slut.

Yawn.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
New life

New life as a whore. A nasty, diseased, old whore.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He brought it on himself, but that said I hope he can find a better wife the next time. Finding someone to have sex with is easy. Finding someone who values you above all others is hard. Since she fails in the latter, he should start looking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous