The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

'Christ John, you might have warned me, you bastard!' she yelled as the semen trickled down her face. 'Have you got a handkerchief?'

Beverley mopped her face with the proffered handkerchief and smiled reassuringly at John then reached over and picked up her drink. John repositioned himself and began to expertly probe her vagina with his tongue. Beverley moaned contentedly and opened her legs wider. Beverley abandoned herself to the exquisite pleasure of having her cunt probed by John's experienced tongue. All sense of time was obliterated by the waves of orgasmic ecstasy which overwhelmed her. She was dimly aware that she was making a great deal of rather obscene noise. Finally she pushed his head aside with a satisfied sigh.

'Thanks John, that was wonderful. Give me a minute, and then you can fuck me.' Beverley could scarcely believe what she had just said.

She went into the cloakroom, rinsed out her mouth and washed her face and breasts. Now she was refreshed and ready to give John what he had come for. John was waiting when she returned and impetuously backed her up against the wall and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

'For Christ's sake John get your cock up inside me before you come on the wall paper; we've just had this room redecorated.'

'I'm just going to give you a quick shag to get my libido under control before I give you a proper fuck.'

John slid his stiff member up inside her and began to vigorously fuck her. Two minutes later he groaned and fired his salvo deep inside her. They separated.

'Sorry Bev, you're such a gorgeous fuck, I just can't control myself', John murmured apologetically.

Beverley resumed her seat on the couch and watched John curiously. John stared back; his cock was already beginning to stiffen.

'Do you want it rear entry over the back of an armchair like last night?' John asked. Now he was once again fully erect.

'No, this time come and lie on top of me and give me a slow steady fuck', She replied.

They rearranged themselves on the couch and John eased his cock deep inside her. He began a slow thrusting fuck..

'You really are a bit of a bastard John. How many women have you slept with since you married Maria?'

John paused to consider the question.

'Three I think; not counting you'

'Does she know?'

'Well bear in mind I was sleeping with her while I was still married to Margaret.'

'So she already knows you'r a two timing bastard?'

'Why are you being such a bitch? You want me to fuck you don't you?'

'Yes, I know. But after twenty-three years as a dutiful housewife I think I'm entitled to some fun.

'Just shut up, you stupid bitch and enjoy my cock otherwise I'll have to smack your bottom.'

Beverley was momentarily silenced by the not entirely displeasing idea of having her bottom smacked by John, but couldn't resist adding;

'By the way, don't assume I'm going to open my legs for you every time you turn up.'

After John had gone Beverley sat for a long time thoughtfully considering her future. There was no way she was going back to being the dutiful housewife; a twenty-three year sentence was quite long enough. She had spent quite enough time being Graham's unpaid housekeeper, cook, cleaner, child minder, hostess, nurse, photographic model, lover and whore. Last night she had been the unresisting plaything of the two men. From now on she would make her own decisions.

LC10
LC10
113 Followers
12