The Awakening of Julia

Story Info
A housewife wakes up.
1.6k words
65k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was your typical housewife. She had been married for three years and felt the marriage was at an impasse. She loved her husband to pieces, but he was sexually boring and unwilling to try anything new. She had reserved herself to be unhappy and stay in the marriage. She got up to look at herself in the mirror. She was still quite attractive, Julia thought to herself. She is 5'8, has dark brown hair, it was medium length on her body and was wavy, she had blazing blue eyes. She sports a well toned, built body. "Damn," she remarked and giggled, and went on to do her house hold duties.

Julia had a list of chores to do, ranging from cleaning the house, to going to the grocery store. She sighed. "This is too much work for one person." Mid-afternoon found her heading to the store, a trip which she took three or four times a week. She pulled up into the grocery store parking lot and looked around. She watched all of the other people going about their business. As she headed into the store, her friend Marion spotted her and smiled. She walked up to Julia and said hello. Julia nodded back and grabbed herself a cart. Marion came up beside her with a little basket of her own. "Have you seen the new guy?" Marion commented, as they shopped around the aisles.

The grocery store was lowly lit as they walked up and down the aisles in silence. Julia snapped out of and responded, "No, I haven't seen him yet, why?"

Marion smiled and stopped Julia pushing the cart and turned to her "He is a total weirdo and the whole town hates him, you should see him!"

Before Julia could comment, the new guy walked down the aisle. He was wearing a dark overcoat and he had black hair slicked up in spikes. His skin was a nice shade of white, and his face framed his dark piercing blue eyes perfectly.

The two girls just stood there in silence, stunned, as he walked past them, smiling. As he walked by, Julia let out a breath and shivered.

After the silent encounter, Julia was puzzled as to her why her body reacted the way it did, but she shrugged it off and went back to listening to her friend babble on about nothing at all.

When she'd finished filling up the grocery cart, she paid and said her goodbyes to Marion. She walked out, pushing the cart as she did. She stopped when saw the new guy leaning on her car. He was just looking up staring off into the air. She pushed her cart up and stopped nervously. Then she spoke. "You do know this is my car, right?"

He turned to her and smiled "Of course I do, it's just that my car broke down and since I have seen you around the neighborhood, I hoped maybe you could give me a ride home."

Julia stood there unsure of what to do. Finally, she sighed heavily. "Fine, fine. Get in." He helped her load up the groceries and they took off.

They drove in silence until she said, " I'm Julia, by the way." He nodded and went back to looking out the window.

The drive was a killer, she thought she let out a little giggle, which caught his attention "Cute giggle" he said. She blushed.

He finally looked at her. "You're a beautiful lady, you know that?"

She blushed again "No I'm not."

He looked puzzled. "Low self esteem, eh? It's okay, I can fix that."

It was Julia's turn to look at him puzzled. But before she could speak, they had reached her drive way and she stopped the car. "Thanks for the ride," he called out as he hopped out of the car and walked away from her.

She unlocked the door to her house and went inside. She put all of the groceries away and sat at her table, sipping a cup of tea, thinking to herself, when the doorbell rang. She got up to go answer the door and gazed into the peep hole. Curiously, she couldn't see anything or anybody. "Hmm, that is odd," she commented while looking out the door. She closed it again, and turned around. She nearly screamed as she spied him standing in her living room.

"How did you get in here!" she yelled. He stood in silence, and before she could act, he rushed her, shoving her into the door and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream.

He smiled, "I am here to work on your self confidence issues..." She struggled against his grasp. "You can fight all you like, but I have you and you're not going anywhere. I know your husband doesn't come home for another two hours." She gasped hearing that.

He leaned in and sucked on her neck softly, making sure not leave a mark. As much as she tried to fight it, she couldn't help but let out a slight moan. Her skin broke out in goosebumps where he had sucked. She looked him in the eye as he pulled back. He could see fright in them.

He whispered, "don't be afraid" and then pulled off her sundress, revealing a white bra and thong. He uncovered her mouth. She wanted to scream, but didn't and her legs felt numb as she watched his hands travel down her smooth skin.

She bit her lip, unsure about these feelings he brought to the surface. He stood up and pulled out a knife. Quickly, he sliced through her bra and paintes.

He leaned down and took her breast in his hand. He felt up her impressive 40D breasts and he smiled. He looked up at her and said, "You are one impressive lady, Julia."

She blushed, standing there unable to speak. He got on his knees and pulled her close. He glided his hands up and down her back. As he pulled her closer, he inhaled one of her nipple, sucking it into his mouth and stabbing it with his tongue.

She grabbed a fistfull of his spiked hair and moaned, unable to do anything but that. He groaned in response to the feeling of her hands running through his hair. He grabbed her ass, bringing her as close as humanly possible and smacked it once hard. Her toned ass bounced against his hand leaving a hand mark. She screamed in surprise to the sting.

He kissed up her chest and took control pf her mouth, kissing and her deeply sucking on her tounge. Julia froze. He broke the kiss and pulled her over to her couch. He shoved her down onto the couch and spread her legs wide, then he stripped off his black attire and presented himself fully nude to her.

She lay there on the couch and gasped before stuttering out, "but... my husband..."

He smiled. "We'll worry about that later."

He crouched down and pulled her into a better position so that he could see her pussy. He leaned in and blew on her pussy. She grunted and moaned as he did so. Finally, he took her clit in his mouth and pulled on it with his teeth nibbled at it.

She grabbed his hair again and moaned loudly. Her free hand gripped the couch and nearly pulled the upholstery off. He shoved a finger in her tight hole and she jumped, gasping loudly as he did so. She looked down and moaned as he began to slide that finger in and out of her slowly. She couldn't stand it anymore and grunted out, "Fuck, I'm going to cum..." and she gushed all over his face and hands.

He happily licked up her cum and sucked it down. Cleaning his hand, he gets up and presents his cock to her. She gasps. It was 10 inches long, maybe an inch and a half or two inches wide. The beast was circumcised. He leaned in and got ready to take her on the couch. Julia scooted toward him, her passion making her brave.

She moaned. "Take me. Fuck me. Make me yours."

He smiled and bent down. He lined up his cock with her pussy and thrust in, pushing into her with great intent. She nearly lost it and dug her hands into his back like a falcon's talons and she raked them upwards, scratching his white skin.

He gasped and shoved deeper inside of her. Julia barely let out a moan as her orgasm overcame her. She moaned as it rushed through her body.

He moaned and grunted, feeling her warm cum around his cock. He shoved deeply and pulled back and repeated over and over, her moans leading him to pound away at her harder. He shoved deeper and stopped. He looked into her eyes as she opened them.

She smiled. Their bodies were sweaty as he pounded again and again. He put more of his weight on her and she grabbed his ass. she pulled him inside of her and grunted as he went deeper, harder. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to cum!"

She locked her legs around him and with one final gasp, he came hard. Cum shot out deeply inside of her pussy and she moaned, loving the feeling of the cum inside of her. He collapsed on her and she held him until they were interrupted by the sound of a car door opening. He got up, grabbed his clothes and bolted out the back door.

In a rush, Julia grabbed her clothes and bolted upstairs. Later that night, she lay in bed, ready to sleep and wondered what her future held with the mysterious stranger, but that would have to wait until tomorrow. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Teacher Is Mistaken Hollie is mistaken for a student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Summer's Blackmail Sexy teacher stumbles her way into trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail of a Pristine Wife Married petite blonde blackmailed into an affair.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories