All Comments on 'The Bachelor Party'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I hope she was on birth control

I don't call that cheating, I call it whoring around. She will always remember how it felt to be taken over and over. Will she be satisfied with only one guy now? I doubt that she will, her body is stretched out to fit some big cock, and she will probably want another gang bang soon.If she wasn't on birth control she might have a black baby in her belly, and that will be hard to explain to the family.Good story and what about a sequel to the story of 'After the Bachelor Party', with her pregnant and wanting to fuck all of his friends again, without him knowing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My My

Fatdaddybitch likes this story, all the other comments are deleated. I guess it was a hit then Kent. Ya, you need to write a part 2 when boyfriend finds out what she did, pretend you are him, what would the real Kent do, I'd like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
! -Drivel

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent history

excuses the bad inglish but I should congratulate you very good history it continues in that it lines literary

greetings from mexico

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She isnt a cheater.

She is a stupid whore that took bareback sex and needs to dump her boyfriend and become a full time prostitute, the only thing she can do now. As one person said before, it doesnt matter how you became a whore, you will aways be one now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Infantile!

I give you a 50 only because any writer deserves that for their effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A fiancée is female, a fiancé is male. Other than that, not too bad a story, although after this I think that the fiancée now owes her new husband a multiple partner experience of his own now that she has had hers; perhaps she should hire Joanie for one night to join her and her man for a threesome during the honeymoon? It would even things up while keeping this interesting...

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 12 years ago
MY OH MY....

I think some of the reviewers have been unfair pulling down the score. I rarely read stories with ratings less than 4.0 – not wanting to waste my time; however, I've been enjoying Kent100's (sounds like a cigarette brand lol), so I gave it a shot. I enjoyed the story and the premise – once we got past the long introduction and repetitiousness of who she was and their agreement, which had to be established, but might have been briefer. I was not surprised by the ending (Daniel's fidelity), given the emphasis on all the similar body types in the dark and all the emphasis on fidelity. Daniel's having made the arrangements with Joannie – vs. the Best Man's doing so - made me wonder on both counts.

Anyhow turning to the "question," well of course she "cheated" at least starting with the 2nd guy if not the first one, which was a case of mistaken identity. I don't think she has to become a prostitute or call girl - her remorse will probably prevent her from repeating such wanton behavior. However, it could be hard to keep her "down on the farm..." and that would certainly be a springboard for a sequel.

The upside is that now that she's had her horizons (and all apertures) opened, she'll probably be a better lover for her husband since the "blind will not be leading the blind" afterall. Those who prize anal sex, which is a rare commodity, would appreciate a trophy wife who loves it!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Needs a Chapter 2

Oh My God. A faithful future husband and a newly crowned future cheating slut wife. This tale begs for a conclusion.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
what a Shame

Another unfinished story...kind of. There's so much that could happen after this, most likely Niki lying but turning into the big slut.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Dump the Dumb Whore!

If Daniel marries this stupid bitch,he's in for a marriage of heartbreak! Sooner or later it's gonna come out that she sucked and swallowed,fucked without protection,and took it up the ass with Daniel's brother,and best friends. Then the wives/girlfriends will find out and the shit will hit the fan! If she hides it and they do get married,the guilt will eventually have her confessing.How can Daniel stay with her after finding that out?! CUNT!!! What I'd like to see happen is that Daniel recognizes her just as she's ready to leave.He confronts her saying his friends told him what great,cum-swallowing blowjobs they got.How she humped back big-time when they fucked her,And how a couple blew a big load up her ass. How the fuck could he marry her after hearing that?! ~ After Daniel calls off the wedding and tells her they're through,each of the wedding party buddies has to deal with his wife/girlfriend who now know that they plowed her 3 different ways from Sunday! ~ Niki the whore then finds out she's pregnant with Ray's (the black guy) baby. She's last seen packed and in a car pulling away for parts unknown! ~ To round out the story,Daniel meets and marries a real sweetie who smartly doesn't fuck all his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

Ok she is a cheater and isn’t. Technically in the beginning the sex was unwanted so it was rape. Her husband is also a cheater cuz he knowingly had sex with someone else. And he didn’t even care about the cheating. He seemed unfazed so is like he’s done it before. Good story tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What

Read the story again shit for brains the fiance did not cheat. Once hubby goes to fuck wife the next day after the wedding he's going to know straight away what a useless cheating cut he married and have the marriage annulled day after wedding. Any which way you look at this as soon as all the guys at the bachelor party saw the slut thereally would be a couple of guys and the fiance would recognize the cheating cut so this not even valid as a fantasy. Just another load of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha ha

What a way to end a engagement, no way in hell the guy is going to marry this stupid cunt. I see Joanie letting daniel know his fiance is a cheater and take him for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok story however it has several flaws:

To the comment that said the first encounter was rape- get real, none of it was rape!

Niki's and Daniel's first (and only) intercourse happened as they were both heavily turned on & she pulled him in. At the bachelor party, she is there introduced as the Night's entertainment & blows the first guy in the room with no hesitation and put up no fight against any of the other visits, how could any of that be called rape ?

Next when the first guy was to go into the room & it was not Daniel why would Joanie not immediately rush in to tell her what Niki would have loved to hear - that Daniel couldn't cheat on her as she knew the plan and knew Niki was expecting Daniel to be first as is customary. They could have easily said "the new girl" chickened out & Joanie would cover. Joanie hanging her friend out and not looking out for her makes this made the story much less believable.

A follow up story would be nice as there are many ways to weave an aftermath.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That

That really worked out well. Daniel is the winner here.

EclecticbottomEclecticbottomover 4 years ago
mmhhmm

she knew the whole time ;-)

great story!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Riiiight, she was going to stop after Daniel...uh huh, sure. "Oh darn, I slipped and somehow I managed to land on 17 different cocks."

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

This is good porn fiction. Very readable. Very over the top. Juvenile without being insulting. Good job.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Boy.... the wedding is gonna be awwwwkward for her, even though she'll be the only one to know. Then, of course, her "friend" will blackmail her into escorting for her boyfriend's agency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How easy would this be to do add another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous