The Balcony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, like that," she said. "Just like that; I'm close, I'm going to cum. I'm really close!"

Ken groaned and her hand felt almost like a pussy; slimy with his own precum she worked her hand back and forth bringing him to the edge. She was panting with her own need and was desperately trying to make him cum too. She pressed her wineglass against her pubis, grinding her clitoris against the rim of her glass, and then she groaned as quietly as she could. Her orgasm was slow to build and slow to release. She redoubled her efforts on his cock until she felt the first shot of semen splatter against her hand. She groaned even louder then as her own orgasm blossomed from the feel of his warm sperm spattering over her wrist and arm.

She opened her eyes after a moment and looked down to see the world going on as it was before; no one was pointing their way or yelling out catcalls and she relaxed. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs and was still holding his cock in her hand as it softened. She smiled warmly at Ken.

"No one saw us," she said.

"Not a soul!" he said.

"I always liked this balcony," she said. "Now I have even more reason to like it."

12