The Band: On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Little small looking on the outside but there are shirts and skirts in the windows so we hop on out. Even take her with us since we need a taxi still. She is nice about it, shuts off the timer and we pay her now. She follows along anyway so this is awesome, just a bunch of gals going shopping, even if Cade is the man in bed.

I do actually buy some leather, great little partial jacket, red and made out of leather. It only goes down to about my breasts, little under and doesn't really close but would help me stay warm off stage. Madison picks out a couple skirts and tops to go with that rather scream slut. Which she is after all, at least for us.

Also great fun to have around, Steph and I are really starting to like her. I mean she has a great sense of humor and doesn't think I'm weird. Honestly that is a little odd, not that it doesn't make sense, I'm a freaking bassist who doesn't want to actually draw attention to herself. Certain things I've done to the contrary aside.

Personally I think I'm mostly like that because of my rape. I mean spent a year basically afraid of my shadow and men in general. Still nervous in crowds even, though Steph swears I've always been like this besides the scared in crowds part. Finally exit the store with the clerk inside loving us and get everything in the van and well now what.

"What next?" Sigh since I don't know and look over at Cade then brighten right on up because I do know.

"Do you know a good gay bar or club that is popular with the men?" Cade looks over at me.

"I thought we were going later." Shake my head and wink.

"We can go now, then at say six we can go eat someplace then go to that festival." Our driver turns around.

"I'm supposed to be off in an hour, would you mind if I stuck around?" Shake my head and grin.

"Shit no, I think Cade and Madison are the only ones drinking though, two pregnant gals and a driver." She snorts.

"Hell I'm not a drinker anyway. I do know a place though it may be a little empty for an hour. Most of the nightlife has a day job or sleeps all day."

"No problem, Cade can come back later and I'm fairly sure this isn't the only city for him to find a kept gal."

We all laugh a bit then get going, on the way she calls out some more of the historic stuff. We see the entrance to Chinatown, which is a big red bit of wood in a stylized cut with a couple red dragon statues. Not exactly awesome to look at but quite nice and what is beyond is the real treasure. Not that we go in there, most of it is for tourists anymore.

See some other stuff, like the famous street that was hippy central. Course we also drive on this street because the place she knows is on it. Apparently it went from hippy central to preppy and then gay. Which sounds funny but well there are plenty of places with gay power signs and shit. Even some hippy stuff here and there which does make a little sense.

Free love was about expanding your mind. Gay sex was probably pretty rampant. Course so was drug use so it may have been get high and find something to have sex with then not remember the next day. When we stop the place is a little well, nondescript. I mean the sign is pink but it's not outrageously gay on the outside.

Actually hell on the outside it almost looks like an empty building. The window, big window, is blacked, the door is blacked as well and no bouncer. Then we are inside and can hear music playing, I am laughing since it's Village People. Cade is chuckling and goes ahead so I guess maybe they all get up and dance to them here as well.

The first thing you see is a hallway and a curtain, then after the curtain we have a bar, with a stage and some tables. No booths because there is a dance floor, likewise small. This place had to have been made a bar a long while ago. Still it looks pretty good and Cade is talking to a guy at a table so we head for the bar.

Bartender comes over and looks us all up and down. Frowns then gets out shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey. Steph and I shake our heads quick so now he looks puzzled.

"Didn't break up with a boyfriend?" We all shake our heads.

"We are in here for Cade over there. He is gay and our roadie, also the only guy into men so we need to find him a gal." He looks over and licks his lips and nods.

"Yummy, so now what band are you all in?" Steph and I share our bands and his jaw went to China. "No fucking way." He says this loud so everybody looks over and Cade takes a step toward us so put my hand up and he nods.

"Yes way, this gal is our taxi driver and took us here when we asked for a gay club or bar. I'm guessing this place has been here for a while." He nods then goes over to her and swats on the head.

"Supposed to share this already." She swats him back and points at us so he tosses up his hands. "Alright, what we have here is one of the first openly gay bars here. Why it is blacked off out there. When we first started gay wasn't a horror word then it became one. Not so bad here but we were all scared. Not me you understand but the people at the time so redo the place to this. This is also the last one still running from then. There are plenty more of course but we are still the premier, and smallest. We love the fact it's still here, rub it in their noses even though nobody cares anymore, at least here." We all nod and smile.

"Awesome, a historic stop and we were just doing a fast shopping trip. So Steph and I want a soda." He nods and gets us a couple smaller glasses, not shot, we got brandy snifters.

Madison wants to get a beer so he cards her and then doesn't believe she's that old. Madison is beaming ear to ear on that one, she's twenty five. Our driver gets a Virgin Mary which we are surprised about until we watch him make it and so we both want one to try. Bartender is chuckling though it's almost a giggle.

"So why is it a fast shopping trip?"

"They want my band to play at a festival tonight and Steph is going to come along and we will do a lesbian longing song." He nods and smiles.

"Heard about it, not heard it yet though. Your come on song is hilarious though, we play it. Both of them in fact and most of the guys enjoy them because we get similar lines."

"I didn't know that, we just altered the regular ones to be more gay like. None of the guys in the band are and I only went to a gay bar once after a boyfriend was tossed for not doing anything besides fucking me."

"Oh girlfriend we have all been there on that one. We got a band coming in, would you be willing to play with them?" Look over at Steph and we both shrug.

"I can do bass, but I'm fairly sure the one they bring is to big for me. Can do guitar as well but only know how and the one I use sometimes is close to my bass anyway." He shrugs.

"Even if all you do is sing it's awesome. Probably get a picture taken with the band too. Both of you are invited I'm sure." Steph and I nod to that then Cade comes over and sits with a sigh.

"Nobody wants to be a kept gal. Have offers for sex though." Madison leans into him.

"More will come in, we are here for a little while and those two probably will play a little with the band." Cade snorts and grins.

"They may ask to come along, all of them."

Oh man I never thought of that one. Still it's not an issue unless they do and for that best to ask Paul since we may not let them play in our concerts. If they can't play and definitely can't bring drums along I don't think they will come. Just sit there trying a rather good tasting drink with no alcohol in it for a while.

Get refills all the way around, Cade got a beer as well, when more people come in. Cade is instantly facing away from the bar leaned back a little on the stool. Honestly he looks exactly like a guy on the prowl, which he is so go Cade. He gets talked to a few times, even follows along to tables but always returns with a not so happy smile.

Suppose that means he is getting offers of sex but nobody wants to come along. Personally I'm thinking he should get laid. The band comes in and does want us to play so Steph and I go with them to the stage. We do a couple songs. I can't play the bass and the guitar isn't one I want to try, Steph plays it though and I sing some.

Not that anybody in here cares. They, and the band, are just excited that we are in here. We do the gay come on song and they are dancing along to it. I mean it's awesome we turned into the Village People with one song. Some begging later and we do the lesbian longing song, I think all of the guys are crying to that one.

When we are leaving a gal comes running after. She had helped the band set up and everything. Honestly we all figured she was born a guy and changing to female. But she does run after so we stop to talk to her. She does after a moment to pull her brown hair off her face.

"Do you got room for me to come along as a roadie?" We all look at Cade, he looks around at us and tosses up his hands.

"I wanted a guy, not a guy turning into a girl." She snorts and shakes her head.

"I am a girl, my brother is the lead singer and I just help them but they don't really need it." Cade looks at me and raises an eyebrow, so I swat him for that.

"I can't do that so you show off. Well there is one question, do you like men in bed?" She nods and giggles.

"My brother is gay and I love him because we share an interest and girl talk all the time."

"Well awesome, so would you want to be a band slut with us?" Her jaw drops so I put my hand up. "Us three gals here are in the band and are the band sluts. Well Madison is just a slut but hopefully she falls for someone because she is great to have around. You don't have to but we do need more sluts. I think we are taking you anyway." Look over at Cade to get a shrug then nod. "So up to you, can slut with us and scratch the itch with all of the bands, or if you prefer pick out a guy and fall for him. Now if you fall for a guy in the bands you are permanently our hand but otherwise you are an apprentice and will get paid next tour you do." Cade nods along to that.

"Awesome, let me tell my brother." I put up my hand first.

"Hang on, need to get you some clothes before we go find dinner. If you are on the pill I hope your insurance will cover you out of state. Madison is iffy on that and I think I'm the only one with a prescription for it to get that won't be paying for the package." She frowns now.

"I'm not on birth control, always make them wear a condom. Is that a problem?" Shake my head.

"Steph and I are pregnant so not an issue with us. Madison is on and stays until she wants to not be. We do have a stockpile of condoms and will buy more when we run low, this is for the groupy fucking. If you want to have them wear a condom it's up to you. Personally I prefer them to not but it's my kink, if I was not pregnant I'd beg to be bred." We all giggle for a while at that and she runs off to tell her brother.

"I hope she shares an apartment or house with him and not needed for rent." Look over at Steph and sigh.

"We can ask but I'm thinking they don't need each other for rent. She did run after and ask to come."

"Probably staying with their parents, gay bands are not signed very often along with limited places to play so they are hurting on income. This is one expensive city to live in." We all look at our driver and well she has to be right, this state is expensive unless you are not on the coast, even then to a degree.

She comes back and we pile in the van with her name. Connie, though her actual name is Constance. Also look her over better and well dang she is short. We ask on the drive to her place, she is five two and a half. Shortest of us, not that we hold it against her or anything. She also has good sized breasts so the guys will love her if she gets on her back for them.

I still have the largest which honestly, sorta sucks. I mean I'm not jealous of them for having smaller breasts, it just means I'm the first gal noticed amongst us. Cade also talks to her about the things to wear, which is pants. Does make a little sense, they lug stuff around and can't always see where they walk so pants would help for no damage to the legs.

Connie is a little bummed, she likes wearing skirts. So then Madison is pulling out the skirts she bought and both are gushing over how good they are. Steph and I just watch this with Cade, we could join in but more fun to watch sometimes. When we reach her place we find that it is a house and her parents do live there.

For some strange reason I get tasked with staying with her parents and explaining what she would do. I leave out the slut part, not real sure Connie will after all, and just explain what is involved. When we leave with two suitcases they are smiling and both hold her a little while then we are out in the van and heading for food.

Because of the delay caused by getting Connie we have to make do with fast food. So we all swat her a few times in fun and get fast food. Then off to the festival and we end up being five minutes late and still beat the bus. Giggle fest ensues on that one but the organizer is gracious about it at least, and I think I have a conversation waiting with Paul.

At least he lets us walk over to a park table and sit so we can eat. Cade included even though there are only two roadies. Course we are only supposed to have two a bus anyway.

"So who is this?" We all look at Paul then everybody else looks at me, I look around and swat heads.

"This is Connie, she is an apprentice roadie, and straight." Connie shakes her head.

"I like women as well." Blink at her a couple times then turn back to Paul.

"Alright, this is Connie an apprentice roadie and bisexual. She may or may not be open to being a band slut and I think will demand condoms. She is not on birth control at least." Paul nods then looks at Cade.

"Are we paying her?" Cade shakes his head.

"We will teach her how and keep her fed. I think right now she is my apprentice so work is done instead of sneaking to the side for a hot fuck." Connie snorts.

"Would like one, though still unsure on slut."

"Band slut is fun, you get a new lover every day. The guys are nice to us and we get foreplay, probably because I said I need that to get in the mood." Steph snorts.

"Martin is pretty good about it though you did find plenty of duds in that department." Sigh and swat her.

"Anyway it is up to you though we have lots of hunks. Cade that reminds me, go back to that bar and get laid. Most all of the guys wanted you." Cade shrugs.

"I prefer having a relationship." I think we all stare at him for a bit.

"I think hell froze over." Madison gets out and we are all laughing.

When we finish eating Connie gets to go with Cade and go over the set up the guys did. The rest of us follow along since the band besides Paul went with the equipment. Luckily we are sort of behind the festival because when we do get on stage the crowd goes nuts. Took a little while because a different band was playing.

After that band stopped we get on stage and everybody gravitated immediately. I mean dang, I feel sorry for the other band who were good. Course they come over as well and are down there with the rest to listen. All girl band so I want to get Paul to talk to them about maybe getting Coop to get a producer up here.

Not that I can of course, Paul is off somewhere else and the band is still there anyway. Just to be nice and Connie could use the experience I offer our hands to this band to clear their stuff. So Cade and Connie go over there and then we set up. We do our set and the whole place is rocking along with us.

It is so cool to watch this honestly, I think it's better to have a crowd into the music than it is to just play. Then Steph comes on and we do the lesbian longing song and again there is not a dry eye in the place. I think many of the gals here are lesbian since there's not many men and not to many rings that I noticed.

When we stop I do manage to get the band to stay with me and send a text to Paul who appears soon enough. He looks at me, then at the band and swats me.

"Pinky damn we just got an apprentice roadie." Shake my head while the band is giggling.

"What we have here is a good band that could use a producer. I wanted you to ask your dad if he could send up a scout. Lesbian bands are not looked down on by everyone." The gals shake their heads.

"Not lesbian, we like men." Alright face plant, I totally put my foot in my mouth.

"Sorry guys, I just assumed since this is a gal festival and not many men that it's lesbian." Plenty of giggling.

"Not lesbian festival, women's festival for all gals. Seminars on avoiding rapes, deadbeat boyfriends or fathers of your children. Few other things, and then just to round it all out a Christian table that espouses the good book, right next to one handing out pamphlets on how to play with yourself." You know dang, I wish there had been one of these when I was thirteen and just started to discover my body.

"Well dang, I rather wish I had gone to one of these long time ago." Everybody nods.

"Still made you into a seriously kick ass bassist and gal." Paul looks at them a moment then looks at me.

"We may be able to fit them in on our bus." Stare at Paul a second then shake my head.

"We are paying Madison's rent already, we would lose money if we pay rent for all of them as well. Besides next up we open with our guitarists, they would not step aside for these gals." The gals are giggling now.

"We all have jobs as well, this is our side line you could say. We would love to have a producer though." Paul nods and shrugs.

"Let me call Dad, he should be up still." Nod and he walks away.

"Do you really think we could have a record deal?"

"Of course, if nothing else Coop sending scouts up here will get the rest looking as well so there will be producer scouts all over the place. Besides look at it this way, an all girl band playing rock is not nine out of ten bands like four white guys is. You should get offers and you will want to find an agent. I'd say talk to mine but I'm not sure he does anything up here. Now if you move down there you should definitely talk to mine and he will get you in clubs. All girl bands are rare there." They all nod and are beaming then Paul comes back.

"Dad said he will take it up with management tomorrow. Also said you probably should go there so the producers do notice you." The gals are nodding and I'm pretty sure they are going so nudge Paul.

"Do you got a card for pond scum?" Paul snorts and nods then pulls one out of his jacket.

"Here, if you are going there call this number and tell them that Paul gave you the card and you want to speak to pond scum. That is the agent and my boss, Pinky dubbed him that so he will answer the call. You will want to mail him a tape of you gals playing if you have one. He can get clubs offering spots right away. If you don't have one then you need to get there and he will get a studio lined up for one day so record a couple songs and that is your demo." The gals are nodding and grinning.

"How soon should we go?"

"Dad said he would ask to have it done, so figure couple days to get a scout up here. Said scout will travel the clubs so if you have gigs for about a week he should spot you. For this you don't have to do it every day but at least two gigs so he can make sure you are good and not just a fluke good. This is important so play good in all of your gigs. If after a week or two you don't have offers, move there. Some of the smaller producers will pick you up, not as good promotion but you at least have records out and the bigger companies may like you for when the contract expires."

"How is rent?" Paul looks at me so roll my eyes.

"Rent is not really that bad but you won't have a great place. Apartments you want to look at a grubby place. If you think it's a dive don't go there, I got the feeling that being raped would happen looking at an apartment so moved on when I looked for an apartment. Now at the time we were getting two to three gigs a week and I worked the rest of the week almost as a waitress. In other words, think a little expensive but if you share a place it's much better. Getting a job would help as well, we don't really get paid that well so you either do gigs all week long or you have a job, there's no middle ground."

emap
emap
237 Followers
1...45678...18