The Band: On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have clothes in the drawer right?" Cade snorts and nods.

"You and Steph have loaded drawers, the designer clothes only however so if you wish shopping next stop we get a day free to shop and great selection." Nod then frown since Martin shares the bed with Steph.

"What about Martin?"

"I got clothes in there as well, Coop listened to you and we all got designer clothes so we will dress nice on tour." Look around and well yeah everybody looks nice.

So I go in the bathroom and wipe myself. When I come out the sitting area is empty, also hungry so check the fridge. Fairly well stocked fridge if small and only ingredients to make food and sodas. Grab out a soda then check the cabinets and more stuff to make things with, also cereal. Not wanting to do cereal though I just go looking for an outfit.

Pull out the red one that was such a smash before. New bra as well, this time my breasts end up pressed together and pushed up a little more. Striking look to me in the shirt now and the pants are quite form fitting. Find Trace waiting for me and he gapes a moment until I poke him. He has a big old grin when I put my arm in his.

Get lead inside then to a band room to find we have a buffet so this is great. Fast food but there is a great assortment of stuff and paper plates so I load up on the stuff I want. Go sit next to Mom who smiles at me then frowns when she looks at what I got.

"Not feeling sick?" Shake my head and look up at her.

"Not so far, is it just a sudden middle of eating the first time?" Mom shakes her head.

"When I got to there with you I had breakfast still. Was only feeling a little under the weather until about halfway through eating. Mom was grinning ear to fucking ear when I mentioned that and then had a bit of egg."

"So Grandma knew and didn't say?" Mom nods and shrugs.

"She shared later that she learned the same way the first time. When it comes on you feel woozy and like you have a cold coming on or something. Get to there don't eat anything except potato chips. Those are safe since they are loaded in salt." Nod and smile then take a bite.

"We have a stockpile in the cabinets."

Mom grins then we just eat and tease the third band about how much we hate them. They return it with grins so it's a great time. Then comes sound check that I have to do. No idea why but they hand me my bass and I play that some. Then comes my guitar and finally the double bass. Once that is done we get to practice.

Just play some for all of us and there are sound guys darting around to adjust placement on the drum microphones. Double bass stays out here off to the side and they try to light it up with different color spotlights. There are guys sitting out in the stands with radios talking in to them. Finally they decide on a wash of red and yellow with a regular spotlight.

To test this they turn the lights off and well I have to admit the double bass really stands out in the combination they picked. Cade explains for us while this is going on, they need to set up the system because the colors are done for the guys, all they do is make sure we have a spotlight on us.

"Hey there is no mic for me to sing at the double bass." Cade grins and has me follow him.

"I love this stadium, may even think of retiring to here. You get a headset, just sing and you can dance around if you want."

"Mayor decided oh I think it was eight years ago to put in a state of the art stadium to get bands. You know get tourists coming for the bands and stuff. Works well because we get concerts here fairly often since. Also was our dream to get good enough we play in this stadium, had been once already since my uncle was playing in his symphony." Steph comes over and gives me a hug.

"We did it, just not how we thought then. Course have you seen the mic set we get? There are enough for all of us and they turn on and off on the thing so we can put them on and wait to be called up." We reach a table set up with them and well dang these are cool.

Everybody has seen these before, they hook over one ear and extend down the cheek. Not all the way to the mouth this time, these they end on the cheek but close. I guess the mics are good enough now it's all you need. Also have one set aside with a bit of paper taped to it. Cade takes me over to it and picks it up.

"This is for you, since you sorta whisper then later on yell. They set this one up different so it goes by how loud you are being. The rest just have a set sound level so singing like most do and they are picked up." Nod and smile it's perfect though there is one thing.

"What if we want to talk to each other on stage?" Cade snorts.

"Two ways, there is a switch here." The switch ends up behind the ear facing away so little chance of rubbing it to off. "Or you can put your finger here. Just pull it away and hold the tip and you are not broadcasting. Usually though just mouth to each other, it gets loud in here." Nod and shrug.

"Last place Steph wanted to do lesbian longing song and asked me about it." Steph snorts.

"Shouted it at you." Cade chuckles.

"Yeah concerts get loud when you do good. Got a set of earplugs for you guys as well, string them up under the hair and put in, won't notice until you get close. Also can take out and leave hanging right there."

I smile at that, the last place gave us plugs that are not hooked together so lose one and you have to find it. Not that it happened but it was a danger. Paul is coming over with another guy. I pay attention to the other guy, he's older, I mean his hair is mostly gray. Wearing a nice suit so important in the stadium or something.

"Pinky we have a request, not from the stadium. He is the sound engineer and assures me they can do it. That lesbian song you did with Steph has surfaced online and there is a call for it. Since it's not in an album we will shoot a video right here during the concert."

"Why not film the whole concert and sell a DVD?" Paul stares at me a second then looks at the sound engineer.

"We can do that, will demand a percentage but we got the equipment to make a copy and hand over the data for a factory to produce." Steph is bouncing now, makes me bounce because she is on my arm.

"You know now that I think about it, we should have the three bassists do it again." Look over at Steph a little shocked, Paul snorts.

"Should yeah, that little opening is also found online. Nobody has done the whole concert at least. They just air parts."

"Cell phones, they didn't have enough memory for the whole thing, it was a long concert." Paul frowns and looks at the sound engineer.

"We have enough storage to do twenty concerts in here. Our equipment is also used to host the websites related to the town and stadium. We have extra storage just for what we do and then extra slots just in case. At least according to our computer expert, I know sound." We all snort.

"What about the cameras?" This from Cade, nice to have somebody along who knows this stuff.

"We have them set up. There are cameras stuck in to the walls and we set up a wire camera, moves around at our direction, zoom and everything. This is the best stadium I've ever seen and it's all mine, though don't repeat that." We all laugh, that was good.

"Can we start a little early? We are going to do a reunion as part of the concert so we will take extra long and everybody works here." Get a shaken head.

"Not today they don't, first time we ever had somebody hit it big from here. Most of the town is shut down, we have places to eat open still but basically the whole town is coming." Gape a bit then look around and well yeah not happening.

"Can't, they won't fit."

"Got a screen set up in the park. You are giving a free concert with this but trust me, this stadium is full."

"Well awesome, are we all set?" Everybody nods so we go order pizza, it's sorta getting close to time and do need to eat before we start.

Took a while but finally it is time and there is a buzz out there. The stadium is set up so there is a seat for everybody. There is also a mosh pit, though not a pit. It is just an area they have between the stage and the seats. When I was here for the symphony they extended into this area. Today, they have it marked off and full.

Also can lower which it is now so the people who got a seat can see us. Not that I'm looking out at anyone, we are not starting quite yet. Then the lights go out completely and I'm getting guided out to where I am standing. For this we decided on just being ready and highlighting when it's our turn. Light goes up on me and it's thunderous in here so I just look around.

When I ask if there is anybody out there the whole place reverberates with the laugh. Huh I guess they are just as excited as I am. We play around with it a little, ask Francis if he thinks there is anybody here. Number three gets in on it and we have a little fun then get down to the music. The stadium is rocking for our first band.

Course they didn't play here before, when my old band goes on I think the roof wants to lift off. Then it comes time for me to go out there and I just have to do it. Go over to Martin and while the place is screaming it's head off I ask him. Martin has the biggest shit eating grin now so go up to the edge of the mosh pit.

"So is Pete Stankowski here?" Nobody says anything and Steph is giggling now. "Huh isn't that the oddest thing, we are here to play for his birthday. For those out there who don't know, we would have played at his birthday, if he had asked his folks. We were setting up and they showed up. So Pete this is for you." I get my bass ready then remember one other thing. "Oh yeah and Pete, I'm still not doing you."

The crowd is laughing now so we do the birthday boy song. Also kiss Francis, though he gets down low for that. Then we play the set we had decided on for the party. I only remember about half of it but Martin and Steph remembered the whole thing and I never started the music anyway. So we stay out there for almost two hours, Martin wrote tons of lyrics in high school.

Next up comes my band, though we have to get the crowd to quiet down. Also get a conversation with Cade, they thought we would do the lesbian song now. Just wink and shake my head so he gets off again. Then we do our album and I swear to you the roof is coming apart because there seems to be dust filtering down.

Finally though we finish our set and the rest of the bands come back on. Then we do the lesbian song followed by some solo performances, I end up doing two, one for bass and one for guitar. Finally we get to the group song and close it out. I am exhausted and not real sure I can talk to anybody but do get shuffled toward our band room, and left outside of it with a security guard.

"Paul is asking if you think you can manage to recover enough for a park performance tomorrow." Just stare at him a second.

"What the hell, we get there and spend the rest of the day recovering along with shopping and practice." He repeats that and I get to hear the answer.

"Tell Pinky there is a festival tomorrow and they are asking if we can show up. Pay comes out to three hundred a person, little higher but I don't have a calculator handy." Sigh and shrug.

"We will think about it but I do want shopping tomorrow, there are some great places to get clothes." The guard chuckles and relates that then I get to go in the band room.

Place is packed again and they are all excited to see me. Sign some autographs again and get to go sit. This time no guys in here besides those in the band and the security. I guess nobody will try and seduce me which is great, I'm fucking tired. So I get to sit and drink a soda then get ushered to the next band room over.

Also get to ponder why exactly we keep finding three band rooms. Course in this one it makes sense, they can have the different symphony sections in a room, just not sure all stadiums do symphony. Going in to this room I get deafened, all of our old friends are in here. Well not all but a great number of them and I get to go on a hugathon which is not as much fun as it sounds.

Takes a while but finally I get to sit again, then hear about all the stuff we missed in town. Steph sitting next to me is definitely happier about this than I am. She was always the outgoing one, while I'm the quieter one unless I got an instrument. Still it's great to sit here and catch up on gossip and there's so much.

Can't help laughing hard when Pete is mentioned. He got married straight out of high school and still lives here. Same factory as my Dad in fact so he probably will get ribbed tomorrow. It's nice to come from a town small enough most everybody knows about everyone else. Then we are heading for the buses.

"Hey do you want to hit up Mom's?" Look over at Steph and giggle.

"Better ask Paul, wanted to know if I would be up to doing a festival tomorrow." Steph shakes her head.

"Later today, well this evening but still." So we head for Paul, who is standing with the rest of the guys, then I remember we didn't do the hat again.

"Paul we got about an hour to stop and eat? We always used to go to this place called Mom's Diner, can pull names out of the hat there."

"Yeah we can do that, and you were promised to the other bus." Shrug and wink.

"Six guys on that bus, I can't do all of them." Madison leans against me so I look at her.

"There is a big bed in the back and the rest of it is cubicles with a sitting area. Can only do one person giving out sex in it unless they share the bed." Look over at Steph.

"She has a point but I don't mind sharing the bed." Steph snorts and swats me.

"You do to, still we can pick out names. Also going to say no more than two of us on the smaller bus." Nod and shake my head.

"Agree on no more than two but I won't pick a name, I'm promised to the bus so I'll pick a guy or take one who didn't get laid if any."

Steph and Madison snort then we split up. I get on the little bus, which is so not little, and get to cuddle up with the guys. They actually have a booth in here so it's great, also a little cramped over all. There is the booth with a table, and then a sofa in a little bit of a recessed area so others can sit around the sofa.

Not exactly the best of places to be cooped up for long periods. Rather think there is enough space though and there is a TV. Takes a little while then we find the right spot and pile out again. Mom's looks just the same as it always did. Sorta cramped little diner that looks to be out of the fifties or sixties.

Course little isn't the right word, there's something like fifty booths and tables in the place. Also a fair number of people in here. Mom's is the oddest place, working class town and this is an all night place. Us kids love it though, go out to a party then stop at Mom's. In fact we got a fair number of said kids, all of them anywhere from about fourteen to eighteen.

The whole place stares at us as we go in, I spot the counter as being empty so point at it. Steph snorts and we all head that way. Sitting down at the counter Steph looks at me and I grin and nod so we start smacking the table asking for some grub. Mom sticks his head out at us and grins huge. Oddest thing, Mom is a guy, and not actually Mom, he bought the place.

He comes out and looks us all over and shakes his head. Then he comes over to me and Steph with Martin right next to her.

"Your band got bigger." We all laugh a bit.

"Three bands and four road hands. Did you go to the park and watch?" Mom shakes his head.

"Didn't have a chance at it. I was supposed to stay open, not like I ever heard you guys anyway. Do know you are all big bad rock stars though so way to go."

"I'll send you a copy of the concert. They wanted us to do a music video of a song I sing with Steph about lesbians longing for each other. Turned in to the whole concert was filmed and we will release it on a DVD, well probably that new one since it was a long concert." Mom snorts and grins.

"I got a player for both in here. So now what do you guys want?" I look at Steph and we both turn to Mom.

"We want some good food but since we are here we will have a cheeseburger and shake." Mom snorts and swats us both.

"I can't decide if you are serious or not, do you want one or two?"

"Two, we are both pregnant, she's just not showing yet." Steph says and I nod along.

"Also not serious but your own fault for saying you hope you can make it good."

Mom snorts and goes down the row and we all want a cheeseburger. Honestly it's a great choice, the burgers here are to die for with fries. We also all get a shake and a menu to sign for him. Not often you get three sorta big name bands in to one place. Madison and the road hands even sign so we have at the top the bands and assorted others down below.

Honestly it's a great little thing for a great guy. Mom even likes us calling him mom, not exactly right but it is the name of the place and he owns. Also married, his wife runs the place in the morning. He explained it to us once, she does in the morning, and he does late like this just in case. Drunks are found here.

Well not quite the same thing usually, just guys that do get drunk and then look for something to do. Usually that is fuck any gal they come across, Mom is here to keep it from happening. So we got a safe spot in a town that sadly we do actually need. So the parents don't mind kids showing up here, hell they call here to see if their kid is.

Still happens even, waiting for the burgers Mom appears again asking for a name. Guy is here so he gets a message of come home now. Mom even does the voice, the kids mom called because he does a pissed mom voice. We have great burgers and even get some sundaes after. So we are all rather full when we leave.

At the buses we produce the hat and Madison picks one of the guys on the bus I was promised to. I don't mind though probably would rather sleep tonight. Madison looks about ready to do the same but still plasters herself to the guy once we get on. They both head for the bed so I look at the guys then sigh and take my clothes off.

"I guess I'll do a fuck before sleep. So who wants to do me?" All of the hands go up so I giggle, was a stupid question. "Alright how is this, who has not gotten laid at the concert?" Both roadies put their hands up. "You guys do know how to pick up a groupy right?" Two nods.

"We know just most of them were friends of yours and didn't seem to want to get laid." Sigh and shrug.

"Alright, I know one of you guys got laid with Madison, just don't remember which so who has not gotten laid on this tour?" Chad has not gotten laid, little surprising I thought he was the second best looking behind Trace.

Still I am to give out a fuck now so take his hand and we head for the bed. Inside we find Madison on her back holding tight to the guy she picked out of the hat. He has one great ass I'll give him that, also pinch it and point at Chad. Chad has big eyes and is shaking his head when the guy looks so we get a snort.

Madison is definitely enjoying him because her hands are going up and down his back. Also emitting a moan now and then. Then I'm getting on the bed next to her with Chad taking his clothes off. I watch this and well you know, there is something to be said for fucking roadies. He has a great toned body, and when it is revealed a really lovely cock.

He is a little long and a great thickness so I'm going to split wide for him and moan away. Madison looks over when I moan a little at seeing it, she joins in on the moan. Also says she wished she had picked him. Then squeaks because the guy inside of her pinched so I'm giggling about that as Chad climbs up me.

Then he is atop and I'm getting kissed. Oh this is nice and my legs spread a little more. I was a little excited at letting him in me since he is handsome and first time we fucked. With the kiss though I so want him now, it's one hell of a kiss. Moan a time or two during the kiss and my hips are bouncing trying to get him inside of me.