The Banker Has His Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Mrs. Dikshit, you have not given us any time. Let me compliment you, you are very pretty. And innocent! "Singh said in front of her husband.

"Why do you say that, Mr. Singh. " Rahul asked mystified.

" Just now she was nice enough to take me to the bathroom and she thanked me for the loan you have received. She is under the impression that I am the one who did everthing for the loan. The fact is that I only processed the application. The loan was yours in any case. If I had not processed it somebody else would have. Mrs. Dikshit, you really are innoccent. " Singh said as Rahul pulled Barkha towards him, hugged her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

" Yes, my wife is a darling. She really is. Not only is she pretty but sexy as well. What do you say, Mr. Singh? "Rahul proudly said.

" I, well. I think I will leave. "he said and looked Barkha in the eyes. "Bye, Mrs. Dikshit for the wonderful evening. "

Barkha watched as Singh turned around and walked away. As she stripped in the bedroom to go to bed with Rahul, her feelings were ambivalent. She looked at her naked self from head to toe. The nipples had been massaged, tweaked, sucked and bitten. The pussy had been fucked with as much abandon as a young groom would fuck his bride. She turned around: the buttock cheeks had been pulled and squeezed. He had praised the henna and payal(anklets) on her feet.

And the toe rings! Only married women wear those. She took off the necklace and was about to search for the mangalsutra when suddenly she felt Rahul's hands over her breasts.

"Admiring yourself, sexy? You were just gorgeous. " Rahul said, pulling her to the bed so she fell on top of him. "Why did you take off that necklace? You were looking so good that I wanted to start making love to you then and there. And the cleavage of your boobs was just too much. "

" Well then why did you not? " Barkha asked impishly taking off the amulet.

" Singh may have wanted to join in, " Rahul said with a naughty laugh and pulled her closer to him.

" Would you have let him? " Barkha whispered. Rahul did not reply but his tongue darted in her mouth as his hands stroked her bare buttocks with his fingers searching for the ass hole. Soon they were in one another's arms hugging, smiling, biting, sucking as the throes of passion started building up. Rahul climbed on top of her with his elbows resting in her armpits while he searched for her erect nipples.

"Yes, ah. All chocolate. But slightly watery today. " He said after sucking one erect nob.

"Shut up. " Barkha said good humouredly, guided his erect cock into her pussy and buried his face in her breasts. Her hands started stroking his back and her ankles locked themselves over his buttocks.

"You know love, one of the things that most turns me on is the feel of your heels and your anklets increasing the pressure on my bums as you start approaching a climax. "

Rahul said and did not disappoint. He indeed was an expert lover.

It was clear that Singh had taken advantage of her but was the experience really bad? She thought she would write to the readers and ask them for their views.