All Comments on 'The Bar'

by mischif2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well Written

Good job, well written and very, erotic. I loved it. Also love the picture of you in your Bio. Sexy.

SunnieSunnieabout 20 years ago
OK...

This was generally well done, very hot, but the only problem I had was the short sentences all back-to-back, it made the story sound kind of choppy when I read it in my head. It lost some "flow" in that. But apart from that it was great ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GREAT TO JERK TOO

I JERK WHILE READING THEN SAVED THIS STORY TO JERK TOO LATER

DarkMoonDarkMoonabout 20 years ago
The Bar...

Mischif...this is without doubt the best erotica I've read on Literotica! I was hard after the first few sentences all the way through the story. I nearly came without touching myself. Congratulations on an excellent write!

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
imagining

your writing is terrific. if this is your fantasy, i hope you get gang fucked often. if this is from experience, i'm sure every man will never forget you. looking at your beautiful ripe body, i can imagine hab=nds and cocks all over you and in you, covering you and filling you with creamy cum. if you were my woman, i would gladly let you do this, as long as i got to dfuck you last and could lick and suck all the cum off your body and out of you cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
what a girl

Now these are the things that memories are made of. Perhaps someday she might relate the story of how she was gangbanged in a bar by strangers, to her teenaged daughters.

The kids would be so proud of their mom after she fucked a bar full of men. They could write a term paper about her, and turn it into English class.

Perhaps the stump breeding could have given them another little kiddie around to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great concept and imagry; overkill on descriptives

but sometimes difficult to completely get lost in the story due to over-alliterative word choices..."sliding and gliding", "sucked and fucked"?

shorter less trite descriptives would work wonders here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous