All Comments on 'The Barbeque'

by dysfunctionaldreams

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TammiBadgerTammiBadgeralmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed this story

I hope Tiffany gets cleaned up and puts on some heels and a summer dress and goes out for more sex. Some dark dance club. I wonder how many more summer parties this group will have? I hope many more.

GagelessGagelessalmost 16 years ago
goal!

You are, by far, my favourite author on this site. Your stories appeal exactly to my own fantasies and you write them superbly. Contributions like this are a gift and I only hope that you will keep writing. Thankyou

RexxingtonRexxingtonover 15 years ago
Great, great read!

This story was very hot and very well done. I couldn't stop imagining how amazing it would be to be in Tiffany's place. I hope she goes out with them and her adventure continues! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
??

those are friends -- what a bunch of sadistsi jerks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best story ever !!

Your story is fantastic !! I truly want to be Tiffany. It's my fantasy to get dressed in sexy clothes and have all my friends (male & female) use and abuse me like the cock-sucking, cum-swallowing slut that I am. I truly want to be the submissive "woman" and sexually serve the big cocks and big strap-on dildos that my friends will feed me- both in my mouth and in my man-cunt.

I can't wait to reach the continuing story of the sexy slut Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story1

I love this story! I hope we will see part 3 (and more) soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! I wish so bad I could be slutty little Tiffany and have ALL of my friends fuck me that good. Very well written, can't wait to read the 2nd part.

mar136mar136about 13 years ago
fantastic and sexy

that was one of the best erotic story I have read in a long time keep up the good work and write many more erotic stories.

JustPeekinJustPeekinabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and very well written. Thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally unrealistic and unbelievable

Once it started to get out of hand he would have simply told her to fuck off and just stopped. What's she going to do? Force him? What a pile of garbage.

NearMissNearMissalmost 10 years ago
I love this story!

I keep cuming back to this one time and time again. Sure, maybe not the most realistic story, but well written and damn it's hot!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

for wank material, but realistically, not happening. I realize that times change, and so does acceptability. for an ex to do all of this, knowing full well, there was still an issue, let alone make the bet, was stupid on his part. his future, his job, his existence is now in jeopardy, with all the pics that were taken.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great story

This is a real turn on and one of the best stories on Literotica. I'm a sissy CD who is married but I often fantasize about servicing my poker buddies and their wives / girlfriends. I would love it if my wife found out about my crossdressing and then she'd see me sucking a cock and getting fucked. That is my most desirable dream which I hope to come true. Letting all my wife and all my friends (both male & female) find out that I'm a sissy cocksucking faggot CD bitch slut would be such a relief because my secret would then be out in the open. I truly want to come out of the closet for all to see me in my sexy lingerie, make-up, wig and high heels. Maybe one day it will come true. In the meantime, please tell more stories like this one -- it's so hot I came in my hand and ate it all up. Yum, Yum, Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Sounds like a great time was had by all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous