The BDSM Tourist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers

The group of women at the table in the Mall and the fact both Donna and Terri felt the need to talk to them, and the odd looks from the woman at the souvenir shop at the National Park. On there own, odd, put together very odd and I couldn't help feeling Donna was in the middle of this. Just then a small deer emerged from the forest, looked over to the cabin and slowly walked across the clearing stopping occasionally to feed and then disappeared back into the forest.

I had watched the small deer, barely breathing for fear of frightening it, wondering since it was such a small deer could be classed as a deer or a fawn? Then I suddenly realized so much. I wanted to be so very angry, but I also knew she had her reasons, just as I also realized this holiday had now become tainted. I stood and went back to the bedroom, picked up my wash things and entered the shower. The sound of the shower running brought Donna into the shower room.

"Master may I wash you."

I nodded and Donna smiled as she entered the shower to wash me. Once clean she picked up the razor to shave me and smiled.

"My sister told me about the razor."

I laughed, I knew she would. I very much doubted there was anything these two didn't talk about. I continued to let her lather my face ready to shave me, since Donna had started this conversation, there was a point to it.

"You were afraid of cutting us since we had no hair."

"I had no way to predict your reaction when I finally gave you your release. Making either of you bleed is simply not going to happen."

"My sister says you are a man of layers."

"We are all people of layers Donna, even you."

Donna winced at my answer. Silence prevailed... this wasn't how Donna wanted this conversation to go. Her silence afforded her time to regroup. I wouldn't afford her that. Too many parts of this puzzle had now put themselves together in my mind. If she chose to answer any of them it would have to be on her terms, I wasn't the one hiding anything. Donna had finished shaving me now. Her smile returned to her lips when she noticed my cock.

"Master you are hard, may I please you?"

As I stepped backwards out of the shower Donna just stood and waited, her eyes gave away her uncertainty of why I was leaving the shower.

"To answer that I need to know who I'm speaking to? Donna, or Miss Turner?"

Her mouth opened, her eyes fixed on me, fear slowly enveloped her and she burst into tears. Donna slid down the shower glass and slumped to the floor of the shower, holding herself. I left the shower room, dried off and dressed telling Terri to look after Donna, I was going out.

markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers