All Comments on 'The Beast in the Basement'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mrsreadermrsreaderover 5 years ago
fantastic beasts

Great story. Lots of fun to read.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 5 years ago
I really did like this, a lot

Though, I do think it's a bit stupid that Jack remained so against the idea of being bound to Jill, even up to the end. Props for such a big twist, though. I'd love to see more...maybe show Jill and Ethan? Or even a different couple, and how they deal with this strange new disease.

Joey_BloodJoey_Bloodover 5 years ago
Too Bad

Could have been a great story if they ended up together overcoming everything else ☹️, oh well you've written better it's back to you'r old stories then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don´t like sad endings.

I think I know where you got the idea from. I generally like the setting but I just can´t stand sad endings. Otherwise a great story.

mortlmortlover 5 years ago
The one who doesn´t like sad endings again.

Am I right in saying you got the idea from "Futadomworld"? Anyway. I´ll agree with Whiskey here and hope to see another couple and how they deal with the change.

dammit51dammit51over 5 years ago
Glad to have you back!

Interesting story! Nice twist! I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot!!

Very hot story! Tho i would love to see some of the men (and women) questioning this new world order, since it clearly is kinda fucked up. Also Futa on Futa is my ultimate kink, so a litlle sad you added the whole stealing of virility thing. Overall great story tho!!!

LtShiharamLtShiharamover 5 years ago
welcome back

interesting story by far but nice to see you post something on here again

LtShiharamLtShiharamover 5 years ago
Nice to see your back

A odd story yes. Good yes. I still think you should've stuck with the whole jack gets binded to winston and then becomes her slave and kills jill to be with Winston. I do like that part a lot and i say you should've stuck with it but nonetheless nice to see you back and posting stuff again

kindzazakindzazaover 5 years ago

Good story but bad end((

ruwildruwildover 5 years agoAuthor
Think Twilight Zone not Hallmark

As always I appreciate all of your comments. However this was meant to have that dark twist at the end like a Twilight Zone story. It was never intended to be a romance. Jack is tortured and believes that Jill is the beast in the basement. Then as the story progresses you begin to understand how his convictions and feelings are going to potentially make him miserable. By the end of the story he has become the beast in the basement that the title references. This story is indeed a tragedy for all of us who would willingly submit. All I'm asking is that you see the story for what it is, not what you wish it would have been.

Thanks, RU Wild

bananashake1997bananashake1997over 5 years ago
Not the usual one

Ruwild is famous writer. Its not his usual best work. I was looking for hair growth because that is so rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Appreciated

Loved the story, especially the ending. Although happy endings are plentiful I can't help but find myself hoping for a continuation or alternate ending as well for Jack. A good story though, thank you.

pairodoxxxpairodoxxxover 5 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story as usual! I loved how the plot twists and turns. The ending is poetic justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Thank you RU Wild for speaking up. It is great story for what it is.

ShaggyBShaggyBover 5 years ago
Awesome read!

Loved this story, always loved your writings! More from you please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3/5

not really my kinda story but I can appreciate how well written it was regardless. glad to see you back on here. Jeremys school bully 2 is by far my favorite story on this website. I've read it dozens of times. Looking forward to your next one.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9over 5 years ago

I've loved your stories for years! This was a little different, but there were a lot of elements I really liked. But it felt a little rushed? The sex scenes, the explanation of character's motivations, and the description of the New World they were living in. I wish it was five or six pages instead of three.But always glad to see you post a new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Please, I BEG of you, make more stories in this vein, and in this universe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this is an interesting story, though i can't say i liked it, i know part of the story was the irony of the turn around .

but the situations are to different for it to really work out, jack had pretty understandable response to some one he card about turning into a rape monster, and thats what she comes across as, where as jills response to not being able to take his free will is (shurg) live in the basement and you kinda deserve this cause i can't enslave you. it was and ok story, but i find i couldn't truly enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2/5 stars

This story while a fun read was rushed and basically left an over all feeling of the world being doomed. I'd go so far as to call this an apocalyptic story line. The disease basically made the chances of further generations a impossibility. Your world is now unable to continue and thus any further stories are basically a slow death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Dystopia

( [don't like it, don't read it/it is a porn story/you are overthinking it] responses are already noted)

Congrats you have created the sexiest dystopia I have ever contemplated. From what you have described the human race is doomed for extinction. The 'disease' renders those affected with no female reproductive organs by your description. If they still have them then their new sexual urges override any want for reproduction. Females unaffected will lose their husbands because the unbound men will be taken if they are not in protective custody. The bound have no choice in the matter since the affected are stronger and possess mind control.

The birthrate will plummet like a stone. Compounds will begin to form where unaffected people will be placed. When the bound men all start dying from old age then these compounds will either be petitioned for men to appease the affected masses or they will just storm the compound to get what is rightfully theirs, ie a ball drainer. Unless the affected who get 'cucked' (the one who was depowered via being fucked by another affected) are suppose to be the birthers, or the men miraculously start having ass babies, then the world has only a few generations left.

Your world is a wonder of dysfunction. Not even to mention how the disease even works because it is magic... no literally fucking magic. It gives the affected perfect knowledge over their condition, a way to feel the connections to their partner as they bind them, and a superior physical condition. While you also might try to paint the picture of the men retaining something of their mind, they by necessity must lose their core free will when they get bound.

Not to mention that tech will now stagnate in the affected areas. The overriding factor that they must fuck every couple of hours will wreck businesses. Hell it took less than a week for a business to have a harem basically form in the walls of just one office, how many places are going to be impacted? What kind of work place policies will even be in place? How are they going to be enforced? Not very well in all cases as far as I can tell. This change is acute with nothing to guide what should be the social limits for the affected people and with the overriding sexual urges the policies will fall on deaf ears once the urge strikes. If the magical disease also does not regulate the new attitudes to give a new workable social structure then society will collapse given the very primal nature they have now developed.

Logically then it is one the most hellish forms of a dystopian world I have ever contemplated.

ruwildruwildover 5 years agoAuthor
Wow.

Anonymous, you have put an amazing amount of thought into your response. Thanks for your effort in playing out how you believe this world is doomed. Maybe it would play out exactly as you have predicted. Maybe not. Perhaps the effects wouldn't last. Maybe the unboundable males could find unaffected females and procreate a super race that is immune to the disease's effects. Rising from the ashes smarter and more capable than ever! There are an infinite amount of outcomes, both good and bad, but I guess we'll never know what they are, because I have no intention of following this story up with a sequel. Still, your venom and the effort you put into it is truly impressive. My hat is off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not venom

My review was me just logically playing out what was provided in the story mixed in with a good helping sarcastic snark. If you percieved venom in my writing then you misjudged my writing or I conveyed it poorly.

I would have thought you wanted a critical look at your Twilight Zone/Outerlimit style wank story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Great story

As usual, your writing is solid. One of the things I enjoy the most about your stories is that you do a great job letting the reader into a character's inner experience. It lets me understand so much more, and relate more intimately to whatever action or conflict is playing out.

Your feedback to anon struck me as funny -however will you be able to tell which anon is which. The way you told the story, or the way I read it, left some wiggle room about all the details of the mutation, at least as far as reproduction goes.

Anyway, I hope you keep finding things to write, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
insert title comment here

i like the story but i still think the story should've ended with jack being completely bound to winston

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Curiously it was mentioned that the women grew extra hair in various places. I had the idea early on that this would some how be a were-beast type story, quite off the mark on that one lol. Overall an okay story.

WARRING MASSIVE OFF TOPIC RANT BELOW:

Decent enough story, but much like futadom world I find anything thay impaires a persons free will absolutely abhorrent. In the Futadom World cannon much like this one Futa exist and are, well, ridiculous. being physically superior to Men and often binding them in the same manor.

The chief difference being that FDW men are mentally handicapped due to the biding, rather then just being completely servile and unable to say "no" as it seems to be here, and are in a constant state of euphoric high, a never ending drug trip.

In both these senarios the physiology of the changes rougt by the futa are extremely horrifying.

I for one am an staunch supporter of the Futa on male or FutaDom style of Fantasy and have no umbrage with the more aggressive scenarios.

I digress, like I said its a decent story but overall a very tagic one. The point of this was not to nitpick or harass but simply compare and perhaps spark discussion or idea. The plight of the male lead who's life is ruined by being relegated into a 2nd or 3rd class citizen if not the status of a slave inpart to the nature of the "beast" is truly the tragedy here.

Truly a never ending nightmare and of course the women couldn't really care any less for him. A common theme in this kinds of stories where the world falls into the control of Women or as in this case Futa and men are treated as "lesser" regardless if it comes from a place of negative or positive thought.

Which of course brings to mind the story "World of Women" which had a very intriguing sub-plot with fantasy/magical elements but sadly the main plot was to much for me to handle, perhaps due to my own sore spot, some idea or principle I hold, or most likely how horrifically it accurately represented things that Women could and do engage with in real life.

-A ranting Rat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just saying I hope you know this story gave me nightmares like lots of nightmares I already have a high amount of trust issues now yeah it just got higher. And please don't let that man stay down there that's just cruel give him the gun and just let it be don't let him stay down there. If I was in this situation there's only two options he had leave and head for the woods or bite a bullet me preferably the second option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you know this gave me a lot of nightmares like a lot I already have major trust issues now we just got higher. Inside no please don't keep him in that basement that's just cool give him the gun and let bygones be bygones you already lost him. RIP really don't blame him and that situation it's terrifying I would be defiant to my very end there is only two options he had leave and head for the woods and try to grab any friends on the way who's not been got yet or bite a bullet me honestly second option less risk and a way out of that mess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...