All Comments on 'The Bed is Big Enough for Three Ch. 03'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 12 years ago
Had some potential

You write well but I am afraid you lost me with the last chapter and this one. You've turned the husband into a cuck and what started out as a man and wife enjoying a friend has turned into this mess. I may not read the next installment. Hope you either have her quit or have the husband enjoy her with his friend instead of her getting all the pleasure and excluding the husband.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Just more mindless dibbles on a page

If this was some kind of a story lets:

She is concerned about Mike's feelings

She does not give a rats ass about the husband

She is only excited by Mike not dumbshit hubby

She is all frantic about mike, for husband she lays back like a dead fish and lets him fuck her, she does not interact or move

Has she done anything for hubby out of the ordinary like send a girl with him, oh hell no that would be cheating

Husband is gay because the first thing he did was to eat Mikes cum

He is a WACC

In the near future she will be with Mike more than hubby

She will be sifting what little love and attention she has for hubby to Mike

The only reason she will stay with the DSH is money, there is no love, no sex, no respect left for him

This is no longer a marriage it is a dumb shit supporting a slut

So than that the "story" blows chowder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another sick

Another sick fuck with an I.Q.of six no wonder america the beautiful is full of prisons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well Hermit...

The author is responding to market forces. Guys that get off on cuck stories but feel ashamed and can't admit it pretty much rule this category now. 99% of what makes a story good is not the outcome but they are borderline illiterate and can't see that.

They live in fear of being outed and don't realize their vehemence and denials provide more compelling evidence of their fascination with being cucked. If the author is talented enough to write about a guy coming to grips with his inner desire maybe it will help the mouth breathers serial commenting here.

domehard19domehard19about 12 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

i fucking love this series. it amazes me that people cant tell from the first chapter where this was going but they still read it and bitch about it. i would love to be this guy. only thing that can make it better is if mike caught him looking and turns him into a real cuck. please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i agree

with hmo hermit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RE: "Well Hermit"

You have just proved that wimp pathetic cucks like your self don't care about how bad or good the story was written you voted 5 stars because you got off on it and you read every single cuckold story on this site otherwise how do you know about the other comments? and you also a hypocrite you dribble on about other comments trashing the story and yet you say nothing about the story. So you just wacked off because no sane woman will come near you, you have no choice but to wack off. The story is placed in the wrong section, cuckoldry is a sexual freak of nature fetish and the only people that do get off on these stories are the true cuckolds like the writer and the people that praise the story and the whores that do the cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
closet cuck commenter

jizzed the punctuation keys on his keyboard. Learn2period and comma instead of smoking so many cocks. (Maybe it is so dark in the closet he can't see the keyboard?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The last commentator is out of the closet and in it's panties.

It must really enjoy these freak of nature stories. Even if it doesn't say so. It just dribbles on about other comments, how sad for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the last commentator is still in the closet

Don't let those bad men force you out of the closet! You closet cucks should be free to spank without being outed by the bad men.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Way to go SW Hermit

I wish some of these anonymous cuckolds lovers would take the time to read a true author as yourself. You moronic anonymous losers should heed what Mr Hermit says. He is one of the finest authors on this site. If you want to read a truly erotic Loving Wife's story then go to his page and read. If someone with this must talent thinks this is garbage and I agree with him then maybe there really is something to it. Why are there so many of these cuckold stories in LW? I guess one of the commenters is right. Pandering to the Fetish crowd. I do notice that alot of the people that make the most noise do it anonymously. What does that say about them? HMMMMM?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wish some of these

closet cuckolds would just come out already - the fervent denials and rabid consumption of cuck stories exponentially increases the number and frequency of comments that address story content rather than story quality.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Cream Pie

Hermit is wise. Hubby here appears to be a garden-variety voyeur who enjoys his wife, but also wants to allow her to expand her horizons. He goes for the cream-pie as though he is an old hand at it...highly unlikely, even if he's tried himself as a teen experimenter. If you want an excellent example of a gradual adjustment to a 'seasoning' of strange cum, read BobNBobbi's epic 'Always Faithful' in Novels/Novellas where Dan is first introduced to a slight change in Laura's kiss flavor (knowing about her developing involvement with Greg)! Over time, it gradually increases in intensity, as does her vaginal flavor, but with enough after-Greg time to avoid blatant cum-munching...it stays an aspect of Laura rather than an attraction to Greg's semen, emphasized by Dan's reaction when Laura humiliates him with a fresh snow-ball in public (you really have to read the whole thing!). Granted, B&Bs story is lengthy, but the CP scene in this chapter is gratuitous...it was plenty hot without that!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 12 years ago
Not bad but...

The story I found be enjoyable though more editing would have helped it. In my honest opinion the story had two problems. First problem, the story had a lot of irrelevant information that made the story read slow and did not draw the reader, me, into it. Final problem, that closely relates to the first problem, the story is a retelling. It reads as though you are retelling the event without bringing descriptions of the scene, thought, conversation, and feelings. As a reader of the story, I felt at alarms length and I could not relate to the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Talk is cheap.

And actions speak louder than words. She talks a lot about how much she loves her husband, but she spends more time, energy and passion for her fuck fests with Mike. Now I don't care if they get off on this but the reality is by that as she devotes more of her emotions to Mike, her husband will become secondary and you can't serve two husbands....

So I hope hubby enjoys the up oming divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 stars

keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

1 star stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Liked It

Yes, a good editor could help, and yes it might settle down some people if Literotica had a separate category for this kind of story, but I think it's still a good example of this particular fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree - author - quit writing!

This shit stinks so bad - it makes shoe-no-IQ look almost intelligent and that is a feat in of itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a weak spineless writer into male humiliation sucks

curious you say - curious about what a real man would be like you mean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very good story. Please write another chapter and have Laurie and her husband plan another evening at their home this time and let Mike and Laurie have hot sex; while he watches. Laurie brings things to a higher level and Mike pounds her several times; which make Laurie crazy for his seed and big cock.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep these stories coming!

These are really hot stories, I do hope you write more. Keep her hooked on that big cock and have her fuck Mike whenever she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Please continue the series. However, you haven't fully addressed the pregnancy issue; it sounds like she's not using any birth control, but after all this sex with both men she probably should be pregnant if that's the case. In any case, this story is extremely hot, and you should write more like it.

hourihouriabout 11 years ago

I don't know if this is where I say I can see the writing on the wall as far as the dynamics change between Laurie and her husband after 3 parts, or if I wait til I read Part 4. It seems like what was a shared adventure with Laurie being more considerate to her husband has become an excuse for her to get with his bf for more selfish reasons. Why else would she deny him the small pleasure of his tasting her after he shaved her for her fuckfedt with his osn best friend? And the obvious end of leaving her so well-used and cum-filled that any man would notice that not only is her pussy much looser than ever (since her husband isn't as big as his friend) but she is swimming in spunk not his own? Shouldn't at least Mike be concerned that his friend will notice? And why is the husband so naive?? Or maybe that's me projecting *shrugs* could be. Then again we read stories to feed the fires of our fantasies right??

But anyway its still a great story, well writen and hot even if I think they are headed toward a bad end without certain assurances and agreements in place. Even with couples married a long time assuming is a bad idea. I hope Part 4 proves me totally wrong and has all 3 of them in bed participating together! =) Hmmm, that brings a whole new slew of challenges though to make a polyamory relationship work.

hourihouriabout 11 years ago

Sorry for the mispells and grammatical errors. Doing this on a tablet on the go is freaking challenging, and it was too much of a hassle to go through all of it again when it would be time better spent reading Part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife and friend

I'm loving this series. It's a little close to home. One of my friends has been fucking my wife. A few times a year we like to host house parties. When the evening is done a certain buddy will generally stay behind after the other guests have left. When the house is quiet he takes my wife to our bed and screws her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 (five) stars [4.99/5.0 = 99.8% = A+] The story line is a voyeur husband's wildest dream come true &, needless to say, he's in 7th heaven... I know i would think i died & went to Heaven

THE STORY'S A PERFECT EROTIC FANTASY & IS TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA... & THEN SOME!

licyou69 is a good writer who successfuly delves into voyeur/exhibitionist situations & MFM in general. IF YOU ARE INTO SUCH STORIES THIS STORY IS A MUST-READ.

I do not understand some comments & find them out to lunch: The title is The Bed is Big Enough for Three & the category is Loving Wives. If that was not enough to warn readers, one of the similar stories listed is 3 Days of Watching my Wife Fuck. What on Earth do they bitch about? What on Earth could they possibly have expected to read?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
you're the shit that

is polluting this site and the world dear annony. So don't tell anyone else to kill themselves. You're the shit in the pond asshole not the writers. gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5*)

My ex had strong voyeur tendencies. I was young & kind of crazy and during parties i would be sitting on his best buddy's lap. When the 3 of us went caming we had one tent for three. His buddy had a raging hard-on. I loudly told my husband that his buddy's hard-on is touching my buttocks.

"He needs help. Can i give him a hand?"

"Yes you can... hand job, blow job, all the way - go nuts..."

That night, our ménage à trois officially started. (Unbeknownst to my ex, I had fucked his buddy twice prior to that night).

I had only 2 sex partners before i met my ex. The ménage à trois helped me catch up with my generation.

I dumped my ex because he was lacking ambition & was too immature for me. His life was smoking pot and drinking beer. A part time job "when and if".

I temarried. I have 2 children. Have i been absolutely faithful to my 2nd husband?

Yes, everybody knows i have been faithful, "give or take a night or two."

https://youtu.be/Lin-a2lTelg

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The guilty dog barks the loudest

It's pretty obvious that the people spewing hate for not just this story but all the MFM stories that they are deeply aroused and want what the stories are describing. They probably want the MMF ones as well.

Stop fooling yourselves, get on fetlife and make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IN MY MIND THIS STORY IS VERY EROTIC! THE STORY IS ABOUT A VOYEUR HUSBAND & HIS WIFE & THEIR FRIEND WHO FUCKS THE WHIFE YET AGAIN!

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I must have had a pronounced voyeur side since god knows when. Much later (during my first marriage) i discovered my wife-sharing fetish.

My 2nd wife accepted me as I am. She is outgoing & flirty.

She always tells me when a man aggressively flirts with her, asks her out, maybe cop a feel...

I have never seen her having sex but something tells me she has strayed unbeknownst to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! Five stars.

:)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Happy cuck finally gets to watch his shore in action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Admittedly I have a quite pronounst voyeur side. It turn me on when other men oglgle my wife, when they are hitting on her, when they flirt with her, when they slow dance with her, when their hands are on her knee, thigh, or ass.

When she refers to a man as "a family friend," she kisses him on the mouth both when he meets her and as he or us are leaving.

Admittedly I look foreward to seeing her kissed by any man.

She was recently offered a position that involves substantial air travel with one or two overnight stays. She accepted it only after she discussed it with me. She told me in no uncertain terms that she does not want to lose me over her job. "Since day one, you've been my husband, my best friend, my confidante, and my anchor when life becomes messy. I will need your support..."

She took that job.

I started buying her nice ligerie & sleepwear.

It soon became obvious to me that when the right opportunity presented itself she wasn't trying to resist the temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

LOVE this series in general

& this Ch. in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than having a big cock alpha man turn your wife into a big cock slut. Knowing that your 4 incher will never satisfy her again the stud tells both that she's his now and it's what you always wanted. Being a true little dinky cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous