The Beginning Of Our Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers

My wife tensed and let out an inaudible gasp as she saw the pool boy's obviously, barely concealed, cock straining at the material of his trunks. She looked down and then away, a flush of colour beginning to glow on her chest. Sarah's mouth parted slightly and she inadvertently bit her bottom lip as she too noticed the pool boy's bulge. I quickly caught Steve's eye and he looked back at me, slowly shaking his head, again, with a knowing grin.

The pool boy took Sarah's hand and the three of us watched as they descended into the sparkling water.

"What a twat!" I suggested quietly to my wife and Steve.

"I know" he replied. "But Sarah quite likes him". He went quiet, and watched pensively as the big black man and Sarah made their way to the thronging crowd in the middle of the pool. My wife looked at me with a furrowed brow. Confused, like I was.

"Anybody want another drink?" I asked, trying to divert the subject.

"Yeah, why not" Steve replied, turning back to look at us, shaking him out of his thoughts, once again ogling my wife's tits.

We sipped our cocktail and bottles of beer, talking and at the same time trying to keep tabs on Sarah and the pool boy. They were lost in the packed pool. Steve told us that they were going home the next morning and he gave my wife their phone number, which she tapped into her mobile. "Maybe we can meet up back at home?" He said, "You know, look at each other's photos and all that". He laughed, we laughed too, knowing full well that that was probably very unlikely to happen.

Suddenly, I caught sight of Sarah on the far side of the pool. I gasped as I saw the pool boy kissing her, holding her tightly to him. She was responding, meeting his deep kisses, her legs wrapped around his waist, their groins grinding slowly against each other. His hands kneeded her breasts as his thumbs flickered over her very aroused nipples. She seemed completely oblivious to everyone around them.

Christ, what's going on? I thought to myself, tapping my wife's leg urgently so that she too could see what was happening. She quickly found them in the throng of people and her jaw dropped. "Fuck!" she whispered under her breath.

Gradually, we looked over to see if Steve had noticed. He had.

"You OK Steve?" I nervously asked, not knowing how he was going to respond.

"Yeah, yeah, it's OK" he replied and shrugged his shoulders. "It's what she wants, it might sound daft to you, but it's what I want too"

"Huh?" my wife muttered, incredulously. We were both confused and not sure if we were supposed to be angry with Sarah, supportive of Steve or just simply keep our noses out.

"We both quite like doing things with each other and ....er....other people, if you know what I mean"

"Uh yeah" I replied, almost stunned at his response. Not completely sure of what he meant.

We shifted uncomfortably in our chairs, not knowing what to say to each other. We all saw the pool boy leading Sarah by the hand, back across the pool and up the steps towards us. I clutched my wife's hand under the table as they approached, fully expecting a scene to develop.

Sarah looked flushed and had a smile on her face. She looked up at the pool boy and then looked towards her boyfriend.

"Enjoy you're .....erm......swim?" Steve spoke first..

"Oh God, yes!" Sarah replied excitedly and winked. I couldn't believe this was happening. The black man, still dripping wet, looked over at us, grinning, like the cat who'd got the cream. His bulge had grown; the tip of his cock was threatening to poke rudely out of his tight trunks. Sarah, wet through too, grabbed a towel but not before I saw a glimpse of her pussy underneath her sheer bikini bottoms. She caught me looking and winked at me suggestively.

""C'mon Steve" she muttered, turning to her boyfriend, "We've got to get back to the room......now........I'm dripping wet" she lowered her voice, "You don't you want to see your girl getting fuck......?" She caught herself "Erm...cold tonight?"

"Uh.....OK" Steve replied, rising quickly from the table. I stood too, gobsmacked, waiting to say farewell and wish them all the best for the rest of their holiday. Steve reached over and shook my hand. "Looks like it could be a long night....." He winked and smirked. Sarah, still damp, came around the table and put her hands around my waist and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Y' know...." She paused and whispered into my ear "Why don't you come back with us, it'll be a laugh. Just think, you three guys and us two girls......, It could get a bit playful tonight". She stepped back, smiling, and a smouldering, lusting look on her face. "What d'ya think?" She looked down and could see the obvious growing firmness in my swimming shorts. Eyes wide open in mock surprise, and then licking her lips, she continued, "I bet you'd like a bit of, erm... playtime?"

"I, .er......er, I don't know" I responded. My legs had almost crumbled. I glanced across at my wife who had, I thought, got the gist of what was going on. Sarah sighed, and then looked back over at her boyfriend and the pool boy.

"It's a shame" she said, knowing that I was going to refuse "Just think us in our room, just the three of us........wet clothes.......horny.......a big bed....whatever could happen....?". She looked at me, then my wife and smirked. "See you soon".

Sarah re-joined the other two guys, grasped their hands, turned and started to walk slowly back into the hotel. She patted each of the boys cheekily on their bums.

"See ya!" Steve said loudly over his shoulder with a broad smile.

We both sat back down, shocked at what we had just witnessed. My wife looked back at me, a little confused. "Do you think ...erm... ..that they......?"She muttered.

"What?"

"Do you think they're going back up there for a threesome?"

"I wouldn't bet against it!" I said, chuckling. "Didn't you hear that Sarah, what she said to me?"

"What?" she shot back, putting her hand on my leg, her eye's examining mine.

"She asked if we wanted to go back with them, join in, and have a bit of fun......" I looked back at her, a smile developing on my lips.

"Oh... my.... God!" she looked down and picked her glass up from the table. "I don't believe it! What did you say?"

"Not tonight Josephine!"

"Oh God!" she laughed, "A threesome!"

"I know!" I replied.

We remained at the table for about thirty minutes, watching the other guests playing in the pool, laughing and chatting loudly. A lot of the younger girls brazenly undressed, their youthful breasts, teasing the guys, sitting on their laps, demanding their attention. We smiled at them and to ourselves, deep in thought, taking in the atmosphere. My mind couldn't help wandering back to what Sarah and Steve and the pool boy were doing back in their room.

Was she being fucked senseless by those two horny guys? I was getting aroused just thinking about it, my erection getting firmer by the minute, imagining all their stroking, sucking and licking, her legs wide open, their cocks slamming deep inside her, cumming......

"Would you?" my wife murmured, jolting me out of my erotic thoughts. She stroked my leg, embarrassingly near to my raging hard on.

"Would I what?"

"You know..... do that...... have a threesome?" She smiled and looked down shyly at the table. Perhaps she'd been thinking the same thoughts as me.

"No, I love you!" I said quietly to her.

"I love you too. But it sounds quite kinky though, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I suppose" I wondered where the conversation was going. My cock was aching now, almost busting a hole in my shorts. She glanced into my eyes and then down, seeing the pressing bulge between my legs. She smirked and then rubbed the back of my hand.

"I thought it was every man's dream. Having a girl, and two fellas taking turns with her in a threesome?"

"Yeah, I've got to admit. I have....er......thought about it once or twice" I smiled at her, couldn't believe I said it, that we were having this conversation. She smiled slowly back and held my gaze. I picked my glass up and took a much needed, greedy gulp. I swallowed and put the glass down, watching the other guests either playing in the pool or chatting like us, around the surrounding tables. I looked back at her. She was still looking straight into my eyes. A light hearted, questioning look on her face.

"Have you ever thought about me" she muttered quietly, leaning towards me "With another man?"

I almost spluttered. "Yeah, to tell you the truth, I have.

She grasped my hand tighter and her mouth dropped. "What!? "She said "You'd let me fuck another man?" she paused "You're a sick bastard!"

"I'm sorry...... but you were asking" I shot back. She grasped my hand even tighter and a sly smile grew on her face.

"But I'm married..... to you" she continued, "Nobody would want to....." She looked around and whispered, leaning closer still, glancing at her sparkling wedding ring, "Fuck me...would they?"

I snorted and put my other hand over hers. "By the looks you've been getting all day my love, I think you'd have plenty of takers".

"Seriously though" she said "You'd seriously like to have me in a threesome with another guy?"

"I've got to admit...well.....yeah, I would" My mouth went dry and I tensed up expecting her to go berserk. "I'm sorry".

She smiled back. "I'm not upset; I'm just a bit shocked that you want me to do something like that." She paused briefly, "It's a bit of a turn on though!"

"You know ", I said, bravely, I thought, "I thought that while we were on holiday, and nobody knows us, then maybe we could.....

"Do it? Do that?" she gasped

"Maybe"

She took another sip of her drink; I could see she was becoming slightly more drunk as the night wore on. A broad smile crept up her face. She put her glass down and leaned ever closer to me. I could feel her hot breath on my cheek and in my ear. Her hand left mine and crept onto my thigh, edging tantalisingly close to my now throbbing erection. The tips of her fingers curled slowly around the bulge. She kissed me.

"Would you really do that? Let some other guy fuck me?"

I could sense her breathing harder now, getting more excited. Her fingers stoked my rock hard length. I looked around to make sure nobody was looking.

"Yeah, yeah I would" I breathed, starting to feel her slowly moving her finger tips up and down.

"So you would actually enjoy seeing me sucking another mans's big hard cock?" I nodded and gasped as she squeezed my firmness. "Have you ever wondered..........." She gasped and whispered into my ear, "What it would be like to see me, your wife.........Oh God......what it would be like to see me being fucked by a guy with a really, big, hard cock?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, sucking him off and then having him bend me over, sticking his dirty, hard cock into me".

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, feeling her fingertips moving faster. I checked once again that nobody had noticed us. They hadn't.

She sniggered and continued. "Really?"

"Yeah"

"Oh God" she mumbled and kissed my ear again. "It's so exciting knowing other men want to do that to me but what I can't understand is how excited it's making you!". She sniggered and squeezed my cock again.

"Fucking hell, you're teasing me, you dirty bitch".

"I know........but just imagine". She sighed and sat back up, flushed, her eyes, checking, like me, that our dirty conversation hadn't been noticed. She took another drink and drained her glass. Her eyes glanced down at how hard she'd made me. She smirked. "Dirty bastard...."

"Just being honest......"

"I know you are, but just hearing you talk about me screwing other men makes me wet.....down there". She parted her thighs slightly and moved in her chair. "Oh God! Oh Shit!"

"What's up?"

"Jesus, look what you've done to me!" I looked across. She sat back, looking down towards her chest at her exposed bare breasts, skin shining in the poolside lights. Her nipples stood out more rudely and erect, as excited as I'd ever seen them before. Obviously she was aroused by the idea of another guy sucking her firm, proud tits. "Better give me that top to put on" she muttered anxiously. "Let's go back up to the room"

"I think we should" I replied. I was looking forward to this.

We held hands and walked past the other guests, both of us smiled nonchalantly but embarrassed, trying to hide our obvious arousal. She couldn't hide her pert nipples, tented under her thin top. She tried to act sober and ladylike but, I knew, like she did, that in a few minutes time she would be on all fours in the room, covered in my spunk, moaning filthy obscenities as I rammed my engorged fat dick into her.

Chapter 4

Back in the room, we fucked, talked, played with each other and fucked again. I hadn't cum as much since I'd first met her at my friend's party. She was definitely excited about what we'd talked about. The questions we asked each other during the next hour or two. Could we? Should we? Would we? Would I be jealous......mad even?

Maybe I would be jealous, but seeing her moaning and the look on her face while another guy's thick cock made her cum over and over was too hard for me to dismiss. It was wrong. It was something I shouldn't even be thinking......but I couldn't help it.

"Which would you like better my love" she gasped as her mouth left the tip of my cock, a string of saliva attached messily to her lips. "Watching me suck your cock or seeing me getting fucked right in front of you?" I groaned and put my fingers through her hair. "Oh God....mmmmh....just imagine how big his cock would be! Can you picture its thick girth? Can you see it probing against my pussy lips, looking for a way in?" She sniggered; I rolled my head back as she fondled my excited balls. "Jesus! This is getting you sooo...hard! Mmmmmh.......are you picturing his thick shaft? Is that it? Are you seeing him fuck your beautiful wife with his big hard cock? Are you gonna cum again, picturing another man's cock? Fucking your wife? Pleasing me? Tell me my love....tell me that's what you want me to do .....tell me baby.....I want to hear you say it......tell me!"

"You fucking, dirty little slut!" I grabbed her hair gently, stood up from the edge of the bed and pushed her backwards over the bed. I stood over her, holding her legs open wide by the ankles. She tilted her swollen pussy lips towards my cock, dripping both in her juice and my cum. "What did you say?"

"I want to fuck other men!"

"Fucking slut!" I pushed forward and urgently rammed my dick up inside her once more. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened but no sound escaped. She was cumming. Her cunt contracted around my pumping cock tightly as I shot yet another torrent of warm spunk deep inside her.

Chapter 5

The morning came and we rose bleary eyed. She showered then put on a new skimpy bikini which would expose as much skin as possible so as to get an all-over tan. To go to the restaurant she pulled a t-shirt over her top and a small, sexy pair of cut off denim shorts. She knew I liked her in those. They showed off her smooth, toned legs and shapely bum.

It was going to be another day by the pool. First would come breakfast in the poolside restaurant. It was expensive but we thought 'what the hell', we were on holiday. On the way down, we decided to call in at the shop to get a couple of bottles of water. I paid and started meandering out, pausing to pull her away from the high end clothes at the side of the shop.

"Oh Hi-Ya", we heard behind us. We turned. It was Sarah from the night before.

"Oh Hi, I thought you were going home?" my wife said, noticing Steve appearing from behind a rail of souvenirs.

"Alright?" he muttered. Black circles under his eyes. No sleep.

"Alright mate" I replied, "What times your flight?"

"About three hours, getting the plane and then we're going home"

We stood looking awkwardly at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Did you have a good night last night?" my wife asked.

"Yeah, yeah" said Steve.

"It was a.......long night though" Sarah cut in, "He only left about an hour ago"

"Who did?" I said, suddenly realizing my mistake.

"Y'know....Sean, that big black fella you saw last night.

"Oh....erm.....Oh Yeah...." my wife tried to join the conversation.

Sarah sniggered and turned to clutch Steve's arm. "That guy....he's got stamina, I'll give him that" She mumbled and smiled at her boyfriend. Steve slowly nodded his head and rolled his eyes. She continued "Let me tell you......."

"Come on, we've got to go Sar...." Steve interrupted, a little embarrassed smirk on his face, pulling Sarah gently towards the exit. She reached over and took my wife's hands. She leaned close to her. I could just make out what she was saying.

"Let me tell you, it's true what they say. Y'know... about black men. That fucker Sean, he kept me up all night!"

"C'mon!" Steve whined. "They don't want to know about all that" He pulled his girlfriend more forcefully towards the door. We smiled back, bemused at their antics.

Sarah turned, laughing now. "Fucking huge" she whispered excitedly, eyes wide open. She mouthed silently to my wife as if in secret, nodding. "Big......"

"Oh come on!" Steve mumbled, a little irritated. He looked at me, in exasperation and said "Get in touch when you get home folks, tell us how you've got on"

"Uh.....OK" I replied and we watched them walk out of the shop. I looked at my wife and we both shrugged our shoulders. What Sarah had said had confused us, but we got the gist. It had planted thoughts.

We got seated at a table in the restaurant and after looking at the menu and giving our order to the waiter we sat back and relaxed. The jets of finely misted spray wafted over us bbriefly, giving us welcome respite from the searing heat. The two glasses of fresh orange juice came first and tasted refreshing. I noticed my wife looking distant; she gazed into the set down jug of juice watching the drops of condensation roll slowly down the sides.

"What's up?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing, nothing." She slowly lifted her eyes to meet mine. "It's just that..........Oh.......it's just that I was thinking about that couple from last night."

"What? Steve and Sarah?"

"Yeah, they seemed to have .....erm......enjoyed themselves, don't you think?"

"Yeah, she seemed very happy!" I said, a smile curling on my lips. "He was too. He didn't seem to mind sharing and all that."

"Yeah, well, that's what I'm thinking about."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you know what we talked about last night"

"Yeah...." I didn't know where this was going.

"I've been thinking, I've decided that if you want to take things a little bit further, I'm willing to try." She reached forward and put her hands over mine. "We should really make the most of the next few nights."

"Uh, huh" I managed to reply, gob-smacked.

"You know" she whispered "We both have the same dreams, we should follow our impulses, make this a holiday to remember."

"If you're sure" I said. I didn't know what else to say.

"Do you want to see it happen, Y'know, have a go?" she asked with a slight, inquisitive frown.

"Yes.......I think so....."

"You wouldn't be jealous or be angry with me?"

"No, I mean, as long as it's just.... erm........." I lowered my voice "Just fooling around, not serious"

"I think it would be a laugh, it would make me love you even more than I do already." We smiled and gazed into one another's eyes. Her hands rubbed over mine.

"You really want to do this, don't you?" I muttered.

She paused and nodded slowly. She got up from her seat, leaned forward and kissed me.

"A lot," she whispered and kissed me again.

We found a pair of sun loungers, one in the shade, the other fully exposed to the sun. My mind raced at what my wife had just said. It had been my idea originally but she had gone further and actually wanted to make things a reality. She seemed happy now, not a care, as if a burden had been lifted from her shoulders. Perhaps she had wanted to say what she had said for a while now.

bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers