The Beginning Of Our Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers

I couldn't help feeling a little anxious about what it all entailed but at the same time I was excited and the constant hardness of my cock reminded me of that.

She sat down on the lounger, took off her t-shirt and shorts and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips. "This is going to be good" she said, looking around. "Pass me my sun cream would you?"

I watched her smooth the cream all over her fit body, from her smooth legs, her flat tummy and over her toned arms and shoulders. She was highly desirable. She knew it, I knew it, and all the other guys around the pool knew it. Reclining back down, she put her sun glasses on and prepared to bake under the sun's rays. I looked at her glistening, gorgeous body lying prone beside me and groaned to myself in smug satisfaction. I thought about what she'd said, what she'd want to do and what we did in our room the previous night. I grabbed a towel and put it over my swim shorts. I couldn't hide an erection like that!

"You don't think anybody would notice do you?" she quietly said, shaking me out of my erotic daydream. She slowly pulled the straps of her bikini from her shoulders leaving her breasts teasingly resting in the cups. The cups had lowered, giving me, and everyone else who wanted to look, a glimpse of the tops of her brown nipples.

"No, no" I groaned back, smiling to myself.

An hour later, we ordered a couple of late morning cocktails from a dumpy girl in an inappropriate short skirt. We sucked our Pina Colada's through a straw, quietly watching the world go by. My wife sat up, cross legged on the lounger, I sat back with my hand behind my head, absorbing the heat, listening to the soothing background sound of people chatting, the poolside music and the kids learning to swim in the shallow water. A couple of well built, young guys, in their early twenties, must have been college jocks, strolled past with bottles of beer in their hands, laughing at a joke one of them had told. The nearest one to us accidentally bumped my lounger. He looked down at me and excused himself. I nodded back in acceptance. Then I noticed he was looking, gazing at my wife. She was looking back at him. She looked over her sunglasses at him and looked into his eyes. Suggestively. She licked her top lip. Their look at each other lasted a few moments longer than it should have done. Then it was all over. He carried on along the poolside, glancing once over his shoulder. She sat back with a small satisfied smile on her face then turned to me. "You don't mind me flirting just a little bit do you?"

"Did you like him?"

"He seemed nice....maybe I'd like to do something more than flirt......." She lifted her glasses, stared at me, smiled and winked. All I could do was smile back. She paused "I feel a little bit guilty" she said, "Just how far are we taking this? I mean, it's a little bit naughty isn't it?" She giggled.

"As far as you want my love"

"Oh God!" her face dropped, she groaned and closed her eyes. "Does that mean that if I wanted to.........."

"Yes."

She softly bit her lip as if in deep thought and pulled her bikini top back over her shoulders. She paused momentarily.

"Do you want to come back to the room with me for a while?"

"Yes."

She stepped inside the room first, the cool air conditioning a welcome relief. She threw her pool bag onto the floor and I watched her pull her t-shirt over her head. Afternoon sex was always so wrong.......but at this moment it was going to feel so right.

"Won't be a second" I said and darted into the brightly lit bathroom for a piss. I tidied myself up and walked back through to the room.

She was sat, head back, eyes closed in an armchair at the far end of the room. Her smooth legs dangled, one over each arm of the chair, spread wide. She had pushed her bikini top up over her tits, rudely displaying herself, delicious nipples erect. Her hand had pushed her bikini bottoms to one side and she stroked herself furiously, running a finger temptingly along her wet slit, circling her throbbing clit. It was the filthiest, yet most exciting thing I had ever seen.

"I can't help thinking about this........I wonder what two cocks at a time would be like......." She groaned, her eyes half opening. "Are we definitely doing this?" She whimpered.

"Definitely" I replied, not able to take my eyes off the scene before me. I quickly undressed and lay back on the bed to continue watching. My hand quickly started pumping away at my rock hard cock.

"When can we do it?" she gasped

"Soon"

"What would you make me wear?"

"Something sexy, something slutty"

"Oh Godddd......" Her fingers squeezed gently at her breast. "Would you be there?"

"Yes"

"Fuck, that is soooo dirty......you'd watch another man fuck me?"

"Yes"

"What would you make me do?"

"Everything....... make him cum like you make me cum"

"Fuck, you're so fucking dirty..........I'm gonna cum soon....tell me more.........keep telling me more about all the cocks I can get to fuck." She started raising her hips, her orgasm building, two of her fingers dipped into her cunt. "Tell me!" she demanded. "I want to be slut and fuck other men."

"Just imagine" I moaned, feeling my balls tightening. Three guys on you, one taking your wet pussy, the other in your tight ass, one with a fat cock......Oh God......in your mouth." Her fingers moved faster and faster in and out of her slippery hole. She let out a low, guttural groan.

"That's it......that's it......I'm cu......cumm......Oh FUCKKK". I watched as the wave of orgasm hit her turning her legs to jelly, her tummy rising and falling, her mouth wide open as if pleading for it not to stop.

"Jesus......fuck......" I grunted and glanced away from her and gripped my throbbing cock firmly as a spray of my warm spunk splashed messily all over my fingers and onto my belly...

She panted, I panted too. We both looked into each other's eyes, unspoken questioning, coming down from our climaxes.

"Tonight?" she said.

"Tonight." I nodded.

Chapter 6

At eight in the evening I awoke, feeling bright, wide awake. She remained asleep next to me, her arm draped over my chest, her leg wrapped around mine. I took in the surroundings as they came slowly into view in the darkness of the room. I was pleased with the room we'd booked. The bed seemed massive and comfortable. The legacy of the driving holiday and our orgasms last night and earlier this afternoon had tired us out more than we'd thought. We'd been asleep for getting on for six hours. 'Oh well' I thought, the night is still young.

She shifted next to me and wakened. "Hi ya" she said softly. She turned and checked the time on her mobile. "Christ, is that the time, I'd better start getting dressed so we can go out."

"We don't have to rush" I murmured. She rolled back over and kissed me. "We've got plenty of time." She put her head on my chest and sighed.

"God, that was a good sleep. I'm just a bit pissed off that I didn't get as much sun as I should have done. I want to be brown for when we go home"

"There's always tomorrow"

"I know" she kissed me again. "I'm nervous,I've got butterflies in my tummy now though" she whispered hotly into my neck.

"Why?" I said, although I knew perfectly well why.

"You know why!" she giggled and squeezed my arm.

"Let's just enjoy the night. You hungry?"

"Starving"

I called down for room service and pulled on my pants and a t-shirt quickly when our food and drink was delivered to the door. I gave the man a tip while my wife hid naked behind the bathroom door.

"Burger and chips......again? She jokingly said when he'd gone. "Oh my, what's this?" She grabbed the two bottles of champagne I'd ordered. "This all for me?"

"Yeah, get some food down you.......I'll open a bottle." I nibbled at some chips and poured us a glass each of fizz. "Cheers!" I lifted my glass to her.

"Cheers!" she replied, looking me searchingly in the eye. "Whatever happens...."

We lazily moved about the room sipping at the champagne and eating while she ran herself a deep bath. "What shall I wear?" she asked. I looked at her underwear in the drawer and picked out a pair of black lacy panties and a matching bra. A brief thought went through my mind. Would I be the one peeling her panties down tonight? "What about a dress?" she muttered and grinned, "Short and slutty or tight and sexy?

"I'll let you decide" I said, "Something sexy......naughty?"

"Dirty sod!" she chuckled, "I'll find something."

She went for her bath with a happy, distant look on her face. I showered, pensively admiring her body through the glass, relaxing in the hot bubbles. My dick firmed up as I thought about what could happen. I sighed happily to myself. The champagne was definitely working. The nagging feeling that we could be getting ourselves, our relationship in trouble kept tugging away at me. The more I had sipped, the more the possible pitfalls kept ebbing away.

I toweled dry and watched her bathe. She shaved her legs and lathered between her legs. She knew I liked a smooth, hairless pussy. She smiled up at me and when she'd caught me looking and finished with the razor she said. "Well, you never know who'll be looking........"

I put on a smart shirt and a pair of clean jeans. Smart casual. I finished my glass and poured myself some more champagne and topped her glass too. We'd finished the first bottle between us and both felt quite light headed. My mind was in a haze as she sat in front of the mirror, naked, drying her hair.

What was she thinking? Was she really serious about all this?

The hairdryer stopped, she paused and looked at me sitting patiently on the edge of the bed in the mirror. "I'm nervous" she said quietly.

"So am I" I replied.

She smiled back. "But I'm quite excited too. I don't think I've spent as much time thinking about what's going to happen, what I'm going to wear, what make- up to put on, ever since my first date with you."

I grinned back at her and thought about the first time we went out with each other. They say you shouldn't take things too far on a first date, but I remember, like her, the animalistic, frantic fucking over the bonnet of my car at the bottom of the pub car park. We got married three years later.

"Maybe....." she continued, "Maybe it's different when I know I could be going with another......" She stopped herself.

"I love you" I said. I meant it.

"Love you too" she replied sweetly, turning back to fix her hair in the mirror. "Say, why don't you go down to the casino and wait for me? I'm going to be a while yet."

I opened the next bottle and put it on the dressing table for her. "OK" I said. "Don't be long." I affectionately touched the side of her face with the back of my fingers and kissed her. She pulled me closer to her and we kissed more deeply, our tongues swirling hungrily around each other's mouths.

"It'll be alright won't it?" she frowned.

I hoped it would be alright.

"Yeah, don't worry. If you don't feel right about anything we'll do something else."

"OK. You get off.....I'll see you soon." She kissed me again.

I stood upright and straightened my shirt cuffs, feeling strangely confident. Looking at myself behind her in the mirror, I let out a sharp breath.

I looked into her face once more and boldly said "Right, let's do this."

Chapter 7

I walked from the room to the lift, down the long corridor. I wondered what was going on behind all those doors. Would they know what we were planning? I thought about my wife putting on her lipstick and makeup and thought about the people she was getting dressed up for. It was an extreme sexual thrill knowing she was perhaps going to give in to the pleasure of another man. The anxiety I felt, outweighed by the feeling of my firming cock.

I entered the busy casino floor. The shrill loudness of the slot machines, the whoops of excited, unseen winners, the clattering of the balls on the roulette tables. They were a sudden shock from the haven and quietness of our room. It was now about eleven now. Probably peak- time.

I found a roulette table and waited to give the croupier a couple of hundred dollars. It was a stupid game, but if I won big, I'd promised myself to walk away. Some chance. My mind was on edge as I waited for her to appear next to me. I didn't know how we were going to approach this. How would we, or more to the point, she, find the opportunities?

Time passed. A couple of small wins concentrated my attention on spreading the chips around the table. There wasn't much room, the tables were buzzing. Complete novices stood shoulder to shoulder with hardened gamblers. The roulette took over. I began to enjoy myself. I ordered a large vodka and tonic from a waitress.

Then it was happening.

It was excruciating. I nursed my drink and watched my wife enter from the casino entrance. Every man in the room saw her sexy, stunning body glide across the room. Her dress left little to the imagination. Every man wanted to fuck her. I knew that her deepest fantasy was for that to happen.

The people around my table looked at her, then at me, when she put her hand on my shoulder. The other guys on the table smirked and muttered to themselves or to their friends. I turned and pecked her on the cheek. She looked beautiful. She had managed to bridge the fine line between beautifully provocative and slutty. I'd never been as proud in my life.

She smiled, sensing all the looks she was attracting. I could smell her perfume and appreciated the incredible effort she'd put into getting ready. I ordered her a drink and offered her my place to play with my chips on the table. She smirked and kissed me on the lips.

"You promise I don't look ridiculous" she whispered, more to herself, flicking her hair back, looking anxiously around. "I'm going over to the bar over there." She pointed to a smart, plush bar to the side of the casino. Obviously a little more expensive, perhaps exclusive. I knew then what she had planned. "I'll get a seat on the bar. You stop where you are. You'll be able to see me from here. Have you got your phone?"

"Yeah"

"Let's give it thirty minutes or, if I give you a call .......let's give up"

"OK" I replied and watched her leave my side, smoothly walking in her high heels through the milling crowd to a seat on the bar.

I felt that everyone seemed to go deathly silent as she took a seat. I caught her glancing at me from across the room and I immediately thought 'Bloody Hell, she looks fit tonight'. Then it dawned on me that she wasn't doing this for my benefit. She looked elegant, ladylike, perfect hair and make- up. Yet there was something else as she crossed her bare, silky legs to one side, her thigh length dress riding further up. She looked........available.

"You've got yourself a damn fine lady there, man."

The statement bought me back to my senses and I turned to the guy who had said it.

"Thanks" I replied.

"You'd better watch out in here though." He drawled in a heavy American accent. "All the guys will want to try their luck...."

"I know." I said, smirking. "Over my dead body!"

Chapter 8

I tried to concentrate on the roulette. One eye followed the game, the other watching my wife on the bar. She had bought herself a drink and struck up an informal conversation with one of the barmen, I saw them politely making small talk. She buried her head in her mobile phone, probably texting messages to her friends back at home. The gamblers in the casino seemed to be drifting away. Either penniless, or, more likely, making their way to bed. An influx of suited men, they looked like delegates from a business convention, swarmed throughout the floor. It must have been a good party because they all seemed in high spirits. It was probably because they had the freedom away from their wives and husbands. Most headed straight to the lifts to their rooms, a few hung around the gaming tables or went for night- caps at the various bars.

Looking over once again at my wife, I could see her gently shaking her head courteously at a couple of older men who had had the bravery, egged on by their friends, to ask her if she wanted a drink. I noticed her glance at me through the room and she smirked. I turned to watch the roulette wheel once more, aware that our allotted time for our little game was coming to an end.

Five minutes later, I looked across. She had more company. This time he seemed more of an interest to her. I stood there watching, my stomach churning, unaware of the game going on around me. He left for the toilets and I could see her quickly grabbing her phone and sending me a text.

"He's nice"

Fucking hell. Was this it......? My breathing raced, my pulse pounded in my ears, my eyes no longer focused. I looked down at my phone at the message. I didn't think that this would happen but............I felt strangely horny right now. Another text suddenly appeared.

"How far do you want me to take it?"

With trembling fingers I managed to tap out a reply.

"Do something naughty?"

She arched her eyebrows, smiled and looked up at me across the room, forming her lips to a silent, inquisitive "Really?" I nodded slowly at her.

"Sir, Sir!" The croupier was trying to attract my attention. I put fifty dollars of chips blindly down on a random number in a panic. My mind was racing. It definitely wasn't on the roulette. When the ball came to a rest in the spinning wheel and I had lost my money, I called to the croupier to cash me out. Out of two hundred dollars, I had thirty dollars left.

I darted quickly to a bank of slots closer to the bar. I could see her laughing, staring intently at the man, through a gap in the machines. He seemed young, perhaps ten years plus younger than us. I presumed it was one of the businessmen getting a late drink. He took off his tie and folded it inside his jacket pocket. My wife, being flirtily attentive, leaned forward and adjusted his shirt collar for him. My mouth went dry. He didn't seem unattractive from a man's perspective. I watched with grim fascination. My heart leapt when he rose from his seat, took my wife's hand and started to guide her to a booth deeper into the bar, hidden away from the rest of the room. She glanced quickly over her shoulder, towards the roulette table, where moments ago I had been standing, trying to find my face. I wasn't there.

Chapter 9

I had to move closer now. Getting to where she had been sitting, I ordered a large vodka tonic and looked around, trying to find out where he had taken her.

In a deep, secluded booth I found them both. He seemed very relaxed, almost smug, his feet resting nonchalantly on the table in front of him. He nursed his whisky to his chest while he and my wife talked. She perched on the edge of her seat, her body and legs angled towards him. My jealousy began to rise. Her laughter at his little jokes and her unflinching eye contact told me that this man had taken a hold on her. I let the feeling pass, telling myself that this was what we had talked about, how uncomfortable it would be for me to see her with another man.

She moved further back into the leather seat; her bare sexy legs provocatively pushed outwards, her smooth thighs exposed. He had shifted closer to her, legs touching, his big hand rested affectionately on her thigh. Their eye contact, unwavering, tipped me over the edge. I recognized the look she was giving him, it was the look she had given me the first night I had fucked her. She was almost giving him permission for him to seduce her.

Enough. I rose from the bar and walked purposely with my drink to stand directly in front of them. My wife, suddenly noticing, pulled her fingers, suggestively picking lint, away from his jacket sleeve.

"Oh Hi!" she gasped. Not knowing where to look.

bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers