The Beginning Of Our Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers

"Hi." I said. The other man glared at me as if I was a complete stranger, an intruder.

"This is my husband" she stuttered, her eyes wide in horror, guiltily searching mine. He immediately straightened up, a look of sheer panic, terror on his face. His feet dropped from the table onto the floor, his hands quickly crossed across his lap like a chastened child.

"Oh, Oh......er........hello". I couldn't help a little grin curling on my lips when I noticed the ashen pallor of his face.

"Yeah.....alright mate." I replied. "Looks like I've disturbed you." I glanced at my wife and gave a reassuring little wink to her. She smirked and I could see her relax when she realized that I wasn't about to go off the deep end. A waitress stood behind me with an order pad. "Anyone want a drink?" I said. It seemed to diffuse the situation. "What about champagne?"

"Ye...Yes" my wife nervously replied.

"Yes.....thank you sir" the guy said. His face still a light shade of grey. I ordered a bottle of expensive champagne to share between us.

Brad came from a little town in Michigan. He was here in Vegas, for two days attending a journalist's convention and for all the networking that it entailed. As he told us his background it became clearer to me why my wife had been so attracted to him. He was actually quite humorous in the American kind of way. Charming even. As time wore on, everybody relaxed, helped by the glasses of champagne. My wife listened to his tales, hanging on his every word, her hand resting on his thigh in growing familiarity. The casino gradually went more subdued behind us and, with it, the hustle and bustle. It must have been getting on for two in the morning but our amiable chat continued.

"I've got to visit the john," Brad said during a lull in the conversation. He stood up and took his jacket off. He was tall, dark haired and very broad shouldered. His tight shirt accentuated his well- built arms and chest. "It's my round" he smiled, "Another bottle?" We both nodded.

My wife and I looked at each other when he was gone. "What do you think?" she said.

"He's OK, I suppose, quite funny"

"Yeah" she whispered, rubbing the top of my leg "But how far are we going with this?"

I leaned over and replied "As far as you want my love. " I kissed her on the lips.

"But do you want me to keep flirting with him? I know it makes you hard!" she giggled, covering her mouth as she saw the bulge in my jeans. "How far do you want me to go? What do you want me to do? I mean, whatever and I'll do it for you."

I looked at her with a bemused grin. I didn't know what to say. "You decide" I said.

"He's nice" she said, kissing me again and putting the palm of her hand over my erection. "I feel horny tonight...." I think that answered her question.

I moved over to sit beside her and we kissed some more. Long, lingering, hungry kisses, our tongues swirling passionately. She was quite tipsy now; the champagne was beginning to starting to drive her into a frisky, wanton mood. She furiously rubbed my cock through my jeans. The thought of my arousal seemed to send her even crazier. I pulled away to check that we couldn't be seen in the secluded booth. No one was aware we were there.

"I'm gonna fucking do you, till you can't walk tonight" I murmured.

She moaned into my ear, nibbling the bottom lobe. "Will you......will you fuck me like you mean it. Fuck me like a dirty slut?" She started to fumble on the buttons of my jeans with her fingertips.

A shadow loomed over us.

Brad held the bottle over our glasses, a look of shy embarrassment on his face. He poured our drinks silently, with a bemused smirk, perhaps wondering to himself what a bizarre English couple we were.

"Sorry Brad" I said, uncoupling myself from my wife, gently lifting her fingers from my raging hard-on.

"Its OK guys, anything happens in Vegas!"

"Sorry Brad" My wife said, flustered, pushing her hair back over her ear.

She patted the seat and encouraged him to sit beside her. "That's better" she giggled as Brad squeezed into the narrow space to sit down. "Nice and tight, I like being sandwiched between two strong boys" she said, taking a slow sip of her drink and glancing at me with her eyebrows playfully raised. She rubbed both our thighs and I could feel the smoothness of her legs through my jeans. A small thrill passed through my head that Brad could probably feel her legs too as they were pressed tightly against hers. He had no option but to rest his broad hand over her leg while he raised his glass to his lips.

"So Brad", I said, "What kind of journalism do you do, I mean do you write for the New York Times or the Washington Post or something like that?"

"I wish" he sniggered. "It's only a small rag in Chicago. It's all obituaries and stuff." I nodded. "I'd love to become a sports journalist though."

"Why's that?"

"Oh, I love to follow the ball games and the football, athletics too." I nodded once more. My wife yawned. She had no interest in sport.

"Do you still play?" I asked.

"I used to play a lot of football but it got too tough on my knees. I do a lot of running and push some weights now, y'know, to keep in shape." He grinned and proudly patted his flat tummy. My wife's face lit up, her interest suddenly piqued again.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Yeah, I run for miles and miles. I love it. The weights keep it all tight, if you know what I mean"

"Really......?" she said. "You must have a lot of stamina, go for hours and hours."

"Yeah" He said.

She turned to me with a mischievous grin. "Those arms of yours are massive and your chest....." She let her fingers lightly touch over his bicep and let them wander over to his chest. They rubbed it gently and rested there. "Oooh, they feel so big and.........and they're so ......hard as well." She licked her lips, looked him flirtatiously in the eye and looked down at his outstretched legs. "And those legs, they look so powerful."

"Thanks" He nodded, perhaps not appreciating just how much my wife was toying with him. I smiled.

"I'd like a big, strong guy like you to help me keep in shape. I like a good session every now and again."

"Oh yeah?" Brad smiled. He was beginning to wake up to my wife's suggestive innuendos.

"Yeah, I'd like that" she drawled slowly and looked at him seductively.

He squeezed my wife's bare thigh firmly. "I don't think you need much toning up, you look fit enough to me as it is."

"That'll get you..... everywhere......." She replied, a dirty smug grin curling on her lips. Her eyes shifted slowly and she met my eyes. They told me she was aroused, she wanted to be naughty.

We all took at drink, noticing that we were the only customers still left in the bar. Brad's fingertips had moved slowly further up her leg. I could feel her shift in her seat and she slowly but surely parted her legs slightly. The moment she allowed him to lift the hem of her dress and caress the inner part of her thighs, the moment she put her hand over the pressing bulge in my thick jeans and when she slowly tilted her head back and let out a low groan. I knew she was ready.

"Brad?" She spoke quietly and softly to him. "We've never done this before, but my husband and I are on holiday." She quickly corrected herself. "I mean vacation, and well.....

"Yeah?"

"Well, we were wondering if you'd like to come back to our room for some more drinks.....or whatever else you'd like."

"I er....."

"Don't worry if you don't want to Brad" I cut in, surprised at her forward suggestion, but I smiled anyway in agreement. "It's been good to talk to you mate. Have a great trip." I stood up and shook his hand, bemused at his open mouth and slightly shocked look.

"Er......OK...."

My wife stood also and reached to grab my hand. "Brad, it was lovely meeting you, but me and my husband are going back to the room now. If you want to join us it's number 223 on the fifth floor. Just knock." She leaned down to say farewell and kissed him on the lips with a kiss that lingered just a moment too long. We brushed slowly past him, still sitting there in stunned silence. At the bar entrance she paused to look at him over her shoulder, a smoldering, come hither look. It had always worked on me.

Chapter 10

We didn't talk until the doors of the lift closed.

"He was nice." She broke the silence. "You didn't mind, did you?"

"Did you like him, was he your type?"

"Yes, it's a pity he's not with us. I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"I would have got rid of him, but you looked so turned on seeing me with him"

"I was. I think we might have scared him though, I don't think he'll come."

"Some other time.....maybe?" She asked hopefully, patting my bum and smiling.

"Definitely" I said.

We closed the room door behind us. I was horny, she was beyond frustrated. The promise of being with two men had been temporarily put on hold. She grabbed me suddenly and kissed me hard. "I wonder what two cocks at once would feel like, those hand all over me?" She said straight faced and gasped, breaking the kiss, turning to the edge of the bed and leaning forward. She urgently hitched her dress up over her hips and wiggled her ass provocatively at me. She only wanted one thing. I pried the buttons of my jeans open with one hand and roughly tugged her soaked little black panties down with my other hand until they were round her knees. My cock sprang out, my excited pre-cum splashing over my fingers.

I slid my fingers over her sodden, slippery pussy lips. She groaned in anticipation.

"Would you have given him a hand-job?" I murmured, running the tip of my dick over her folds.

"Yeah, God, Yeah!"

"Would you have sucked him?" My cock throbbed, I teased her tight little bum hole.

"Mmmmm......Oh yessss." She turned her head, her look demanding that my hardness was inside her. I positioned myself ready to plunge forward into her gleaming wetness. The tip was on her desperate plump, deep pink lips, ready to ram deep into her hot, slick cunt.. One more tease......

"Would you have fucked him.........?"

There as a knock on the door.

Chapter 11

We looked at each other. This was the moment. In panic she quickly pulled her panties back into place and straightened her dress and breathed out heavily.

"Oh Shit.....Oh God....Oh God! It's him isn't it?"

"Probably...." My stomach flipped.

She whispered, checking her hair and make- up, "I don't think I can do this........go through with it"

"It's your choice" I replied, whispering too, my heart raced and I put my hands tenderly on her shoulders. "But, I've got to let him know, or we could be quiet, pretend we're not here."

She looked at me unblinkingly in the mirror.

"Let him in."

Chapter 12

We thought we wanted to do it. We thought we were ready for this. We thought we wanted to see it happen, that it would be exciting. Then the moment arrives. It was really happening. Intense.

My heart seemed to beat out of my chest.

"Brad.....We didn't think you were coming."

He looked at me sheepishly, his head bowed. "Sorry, you don't mind do you? I've just had to make a couple of calls."

"No problem, just come in." I sensed his nervousness as he passed me. "I'll get us a drink.... whisky?"

"Uh huh". My eyes followed him into the room as I shut the door.

I handed both my wife and Brad a tumbler and found a bottle of Jack Daniels in the room bar. I poured and let them take the first sips while they looked at each other.

"This feels really weird" Brad mumbled.

I didn't know how a threesome would start without having to struggle with these uncomfortable and awkward moments. My wife, sensing my hesitation, took control, taking Brad's glass and mine out of our hand's and put them down on the side.

She looked at me with determination, grinned and said "Let's do this!"

She moved to him with a dirty smirk and brazenly rubbed his barely disguised erection in his trousers. His hands grabbed onto my wife, embracing her, bringing her closer to him. She gladly opened her mouth to kiss him back, to taste him. Our clothes fell to the floor.

The Moment

We are all naked. My wife sandwiched between us. I press my hard cock into her thigh from behind and I can feel the wet drops from her pussy on my rolled back tip as they run down her legs. My lips kiss the nape of her neck as her lips meet Brad's mouth. I push forward in arousal; he does the same, locking her body tighter against us. My cock slides against her ass cheeks and he obviously feels her hard nipples on his smooth chest. She must feel his impressive hard-on sliding on her upper thighs. He teases her, plays with her. His swollen tip starts to move slowly back and forth, stroking on her clit. She crosses her arms around his neck and kisses him even more wildly and passionately as he slides his hands down her perfect body and grabs her beautiful bum. She starts to moan. He is being purposely slow with her.

Oh Jesus!, I want to enjoy this show. I sit down and lean back against the headboard and stare at my wife's trembling body as he pushes it on the bed and starts to kiss it from the top. She must feel like it's the first time, that she's about to lose her virginity again. She strokes and grasps his hair as he goes down on her. He is soon at her tummy, only a few centimeters left. She trembles again. She glances up at me, her eyes half open. Not believing that this is really happening?

Brad spreads her legs and then he is kissing her......there. He gives another kiss and perhaps twenty more on and around her pussy. She squirms in excitement. He tastes her pussy with his tongue.....then starts to lick her slit, the whole length, greedily and fast.

She looks at me again with hungry desire in her eyes and then she closes them again, enjoying his wild tongue. Then he slides a finger into her gently and she starts to moan. Another of his thick fingers slides in and she moans even louder. I know by her panting that if he puts another finger inside her that she'll cum right away. He must feel it too and slides his third finger into my wife's tight pussy. She grabs my hand, goes taut, pushing herself into him and groans and cums, moans and cums again.

He kneels between her legs and sits back. His incredibly hard, thick cock stands erect. I think he's showing off. She rises from her back and curls her fingers around his throbbing manhood and moves her hand up and down. It is big and firm already but her magical fingers seem to make it grow further. I thought for a minute that she was going to suck him but after a several minute slow hand-job she seems so horny, so desperate.

"Fuck me!"

He moves forward above her, looks into her eyes, glances into mine, and kisses her. Then he enters her. I'll never forget my wife's face as he begins to fill her.

"Fuck....Fuck....Fuck" she gasps. "Jesus....fucking.....big......mmmm"

Her talk only encourages him and he pushes further inside her, deeper. A couple of slow, long firm strokes and the he pauses, letting her feel his presence.

"Fuck me Brad, fuck me hard!"

He starts to fuck her really fast, no inhibitions. "Want it harder?"

"Ye....Yes" she gasps.

"Faster?"

"Oh God, Yes! Do it....Do it...!"

He is fucking her like a machine. She looks so vulnerable under Brad's strong, muscular body. He doesn't seem to slow. They can't stop kissing, stroking and grabbing each other. She screams and moans louder and louder. He doesn't seem to tire, get slower, but he continues to fuck her, fill her, stretch her cunt lips, sending her delirious.

After fifteen minutes, he grunts and looks down at her. "I want to fuck you from behind!"

My wife catches her breath. "God, Fuck .........Yessss!"

He flips her over roughly and enters her again. One hand grabs her bum; the other hand strokes her quivering clit.

"Faster...faster" she screams.

He does as he's told and she cums again, whimpering. "Don't stop... Brad....please....don't stop..." She mews breathlessly. Pushing her head into the bed I can tell she doesn't want this to end.

I get up from beside her and kneel alongside Brad. He grunts and withdraws, his cock glazed with her pussy juice. She moans in disappointment. I position myself to take his place. She manages to look over her shoulder at me.

"You dirty fucker" She mumbles, "Are you gonna take turns with me?"

With that, I slip myself inside her, feeling her loose, hot pussy walls contracting, gripping my cock.

I swear under my breath as she squirms, encouraging me higher, impaled on my hardness. Grunting, I can't help myself and after a few thrusts a glorious feeling of release overcomes me as I pump shot after shot of my seed deep inside her. I move slowly, my cock twitching and convulsing, coming down from my orgasm.

"Move over" Brad murmurs, I think, in disgust at my lacklustre display and picks her up, pushes her to one side and lies back on the bed himself. She squeals as he grabs her hand and encourages her to mount him, ride his proud massively erect cock. It's her turn now to play. She leans forward and takes him in her mouth, sucking him down, her fingers fondling his heavy balls, I gasp audibly at the eroticism, looking at her hungrily slobbering and she mumbles with his cock in her mouth and reaches out to start stroking me, to make me hard again.

He pushes her back and forces himself inside her once more, burying himself to the hilt. She knows what she has to do and she moves up and down on him feeling every hard ridge, the curvature of his sex. She looks at me, a smug satisfied smile and she quickly pushes her hair back, boobs bouncing as she rides him. My cum visibly leaking out of her, lubricating their passion. I get up and kiss her, tasting his cock on her tongue. This is getting more and more intense. She breaks off the kiss and encourages me to slip my hardening dick into her mouth. I jerk it between her lips, making her taste herself, her own pussy.

He puts his face between her breasts and strokes her hard nipples as she grinds into him. He grabs her bum and starts to move under her even faster and faster. She wants to moan but can't as my cock makes her gag.

"I'm close" he grunts as she rolls her hips, milking him, bringing him to a peak. She hops off and grabs his glistening tool, holding it, feeling his size and power between her fingers. She jerks it faster and faster then she smiles and looks at me. "I love you." she mouths to me as Brad moans, lets himself go and spurts a huge load of warm jizz high into the air, streaking over her tummy and the bed sheets.

She teases every last drop from him, licks the dribbling cum from her fingers and then bends forward to kiss him. She rises and kisses me as well, her fingers sliding around my throbbing length, sniggering, knowing it is all growing excitedly again, waiting for her.

Suddenly, after five minutes of quiet moans, stunned but happy touching and kissing, Brad grabs her, pushes her back on the bed, spreads her legs and enters her again.

"Are you ready for another go?" he asks and starts to fuck her again.

Chapter 13

My wife was exhausted. We had fucked her all night and into the dawn. Her countless orgasms around Brad's relentless shaft had left her shattered, dreamy and overflowing with cum.

I had passed out around five after spurting into her tight ass as Brad pounded her cunt from below. Now I groggily awoke and reached over, expecting to find her soft body lying next to me. She wasn't there, perhaps she was showering and I remembered what had happened only an hour or two previously. I had butterflies in my stomach, feeling strangely shocked but elated. Some sounds of movement from the bathroom alerted me and I got to my feet to investigate.

I reached the bathroom door. Brad had just spun my wife around over the sink and yet again he was easing himself into her welcoming pussy. She gasped and her body shuddered as she caught the reflection of herself being impaled in the mirror. She glanced sideways and saw me in the doorway and caught my eye. Her mouth opened in ecstasy and she looked guiltily down, head bobbing back and to as he drove himself deeper. Her cries of passion filled the room as his manhood pumped higher, showing her sensations she had never experienced with me before. The sight of her lips spread wide, wider than I could ever spread them, did something to me.

bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers