The Beginning Of Our Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers

A strong wave of jealousy overcame me and I pulled myself away and went to lie back on the bed. I stared at the ceiling fan. How had it come to this? Flashbacks flickered in my head of my first experience of actually watching my wife being fucked by another man. In the bathroom, I could still hear all their little noises, grunts, groans, moans, gasping, filthy talk, the sound of their skin slapping. The whole room was stuffy, it reeked of sex.

But, listening from another room, I felt myself miraculously stiffening up yet again. Their frantic screwing reached a crescendo with a satisfied groan, stopped, and I heard the shower start. I hoped she wasn't joining him in the shower and I was glad to see her appear back in the bedroom, daintily dancing on her tip toes to jump in bed next to me.

With a straight face, she straddled me, my erection finding its way easily straight inside her gasping cunt. Grinding her pussy and tilting her hips, I reached up and played with her jiggling tits. I smiled at her but all she did was look down at me with gritted teeth.

Fuck me.....fuck me.....make me cum....make me cum.....Oh God! Fuck yourself up me........make me cum......"

I bucked up into her, raising my bum to lever myself further up. She put her hands on my chest to steady herself, like riding a pony. "God! Jesus! Oh God!" I groaned.

"Don't you fucking dare cum!" she demanded, slamming back down onto my shaft, now slick with the other guy's cream as it rolled from her pussy down my cock, onto my balls. Her body suddenly stiffened, she threw her head back, "Yes...Yes....Yes...Yessss......I'm cum.....cum.....cum....ing......Oh Goddddd!""

She seemed to shudder, her toes curled and uncurled, her legs quivered around me. I held her as she panted and I came, my cum sweetly pulsating deep inside her from my throbbing cock. This time I hadn't let her down.

I opened my eyes to see Brad buttoning his shirt cuffs and then arranging his tie. He caught me looking but didn't say a word. What was there to say? My wife lay soundly asleep beside me, her arm draped over my chest, her smooth leg wrapped over my leg. He wrote something on a scrap of paper and left it on a cupboard by the door, then, with a final glance, he was gone. I closed my eyes once more.

Chapter 14

"You OK?" I asked her, very gently stroking her naked curves.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She reached over to kiss me. I kissed her back, playfully patted her bum and then wandered over to sit in the armchair by the window. Two in the afternoon, the heat was at its peak. I gazed aimlessly at the fountains below and the tourists moving around like ants, looking for their next Vegas fix.

She joined me on the chair, sitting on my lap and we cuddled and both stared, memories of last night flitting in our heads. She kissed my neck and whispered, "Honestly my love, I thought I would feel guilty..., dirty, but......it's weird.....I feel like....I feel closer to you than I ever have". She sniggered to herself. "Oh my God, I've got another man's cum inside me.....It felt so... it was....erm.....amazing.... exciting." She shifted to look at me in the eyes. "Thank you" she said, "For letting me do that".

I smiled. "No problem". I kissed her lips. "Should we do it again"

She scrunched the number Brad had left behind on the side in the palm of her hand and threw it into the corner.

"It was nice.... I think we should, don't you?

To be continued....

bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers