All Comments on 'The Beginning Of The End Ch. 03'

by D_S_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love my sister in law

This could go on for 25 issues. I have been having on and off sex with my sister-in-law and it is great.9d7e

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyabout 20 years ago
non-stop sex

after reading part 1, I couldn't stop until I had read parts 2 and 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unnecessarily Disgusting

I found your story to be unnecessarily disgusting. I am a sometimes participant in anal sex with my wife, but the way this was presented with this woman taking her fingers in her mouth and cleaning them with her mouth after they had been up his ass was gross! Equally gross (if not more so) was her cleaning her hand off on her T Shirt and smearing shit all over it then weari g it with the shit and cum all over it. Not an appealing thought or sight in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ignore the ASS before me.

I think your story was so hot that it should be in an asbestos room for safety. Ignore the pompous ass that left his remark before me. I think he has never had truly mind bending/numbing sex before in his life and therefore can not relate. Keep on telling your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Chuck Palaniuk Called

He wants his writing style back. I could only picture Chuck's disturbing monotonous tone the entire time I read. Don't know if that's good or bad. But that line up front "the way you think of God as big" is a direct quote from Fight Club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!

VERY fucking Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous