The Best Friend's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAbitch
SAbitch
407 Followers

"You are not going to tell her, are you?" he asked, some bravado returning to his voice.

"No, you are," she said and faced him.

"Just keep your fucking mouth shut, Hunter! This has nothing to do with you and if you tell her I will make sure your mother wins the case."

"Don't you fucking dare threaten me, Hayden. I will fucking ruin your life without blinking!" she grabbed him by his shirt and lifted the large man against the wall.

Neither heard the door open or saw Caylen standing there, "put me down, Hunter! Or I will fucking sue you for everything you have."

"Try you dumb motherfucker! Caylen is an amazing woman and you had her, why the fuck would you want to stick your dick in anywhere else? You told me you stopped fucking the secretary!" Hunter's voice was a low growl.

"Stay out of my life!" he swung and hit Hunter on the jaw.

The next moment a fight broke out and fists were flying everywhere. Caylen stood frozen on the spot and tried to comprehend what was happening. Nothing made sense and she didn't know what to do, "STOP!"

Hunter and Hayden stopped and looked up the crying woman in the door. Hayden was the first to his feet and he took the small woman in his arms. When Hunter saw the small hands lock behind his back, she rose and tried to pass the couple in the door. Blood was pouring from various cuts on her face and Hayden looked the same. Before she could pass Caylen shoved Hayden away and slapped him across the face.

"How dare you?!" her words were a venomous whisper.

"I swear it is not what you think," he tried to explain but felt the engagement ring hit him in the face. Caylen stood there and gave Hunter a cold stare before walking out.

Without another word said Hunter left, she drove to Caylen's apartment and knocked. She pleaded with the blonde to let her in but the door didn't open. She rested her back against the door and sunk down the ground, the blood on her face was dry and her entire body hurt. Her eyes wanted to close and she fought against it, but eventually the tiredness won out.

Caylen opened the door and Hunter's cold body fell into the apartment, the dried blood caking over the gaping wounds.

"Hunter," she shook her.

"Yeah?" Hunter asked and slowly opened her eyes, her heart fluttering when green eyes stared back at her.

"Come on, let's clean you up," Caylen said and Hunter saw the red puffiness around her eyes from crying.

"You don't have to, I just wanted to come and tell you that I am sorry and I didn't know a thing about any of it. I was defending you," Hunter said in a small voice, finally standing and trying to stretch her aching muscles.

"You still hurt me, Hunter."

"I know and neither Hayden nor I deserve someone like you. I really just came over to apologize and couldn't leave without saying those words to you."

"Let's clean you up and let me make you some coffee," Caylen said and pulled Hunter inside before closing the door to keep the cold outside.

"Thank you," Hunter said and followed the blonde into the bathroom.

She sat Hunter down on the closed toilet, removed Hunter's jacket and ran a basin full of warm water. After adding antiseptic and wetting the cloth she gently cleaned away the dry blood. Most of the cuts were small but a few needed extra attention but luckily no stitches. When Hunter's face was clean she saw the bruising rapidly discolouring and she flinched when she thought about the pain it must be causing.

"We will put an ice pack on that," Caylen whispered and gently put some antiseptic crème on the wounds.

"It will be fine, I should get going in any way," Hunter mumbled and tried to get up.

"Please stay," Caylen asked and pushed Hunter back down.

"I hurt you and you want me to stay?" Hunter asked incredulously.

"Yes, because you also tried to protect me, even though you knew about his affairs, you believed he stopped. I can't believe that you would push me to him if you knew he was still fucking around."

"You really are amazing, Caylen. You deserve a great man, someone who will be there for you and support you," Hunter said and tried to get up again, only to be pushed back down.

"What if all I want is you?" her face was mere inches from Hunter's and she could feel the warm breath on her lips.

"I would ask why," Hunter's eyes was locked with the green one in front of her.

"Then I would tell you because you make my heart beat faster, you put my nerve endings on fire with a simply touch and you make me believe that true love exists."

Hunter kissed Caylen as an answer, "my father was right, I did give my heart to you."

The kiss that followed was filled with hope for the future and promises about many days of happiness to come. Their tongues did a familiar duel and Hunter felt the small body against her own that seemed to fit so perfectly in her arms. Caylen looped her arms around Hunter's neck and held on as if she was afraid that Hunter would disappear. She pressed closer and Hunter whimpered when she pushed against a bruised rib.

"Oh my God, I am sorry," Caylen said and lifted the shirt to have a look at the large bruise on her side.

"It's okay," Hunter smiled and lifted her arms so that Caylen could remove the shirt.

She sat there in her sports bra as Caylen inspected the bruise, "go lie on the bed. I am going to get an icepack."

Caylen got up from Hunter's lap and looked at the bruised face, a face that got bruised while standing up for her and she kissed her chin. She pulled Hunter up and led her to the bed, there she removed her shoes and jeans before lying her down. A smile played across her lips, despite the betrayal that she had experienced that day and she walked briskly to the kitchen to retrieve the icepack, there weren't any icepacks so she threw some ice blocks into a cloth. Hunter's eyes were barely open when Caylen returned and she smiled at the endearing site of the woman of her dreams half asleep on her bed.

"Let's just put some ice on those bruises and then I will let you sleep," Caylen said and sat on the bed next to Hunter.

"I will sleep on the couch," Hunter and sat up, before Caylen pushed her down again.

"I would like to hold you tonight, if you don't mind," Caylen whispered and pressed the ice against her black eye.

"Why do you want to hold me after I accused you of being the reason my father died or hearing what you heard today?"

"Because I love you, Hunter. Nothing else matters and I know you said those things because you were hurting and you had to lash out. As for what happened today, I watched you beat the living shit out of that asshole and I heard you tell him that you thought I was amazing," she leaned down, her face inches from Hunter's, "and if you kiss me right now, I will know that you meant it."

Hunter leaned forward a tiny bit and felt those soft lips against hers again, she took the makeshift icepack away and pulled the blonde on top of her. Her hands immediately sought out bare skin and she ran them beneath Caylen's shirt. Caylen lifted herself and quickly removed her shirt before getting off the bed and removing the rest of her clothes. Hunter sat up and followed suite, taking Caylen into her arms after turning the covers.

Caylen took the icepack and put it on the floor after removing a single ice cube and putting it her mouth. She lowered her mouth to all of the bruises of Hunter's face and gave them icy kisses before moving down to the large bruise on her ribs. Hunter's skin was covered in gooseflesh after the first touch, but revelled in the feel of the cold but soft lips against her skin. Cold water ran down her torso and when the cube melted Caylen kissed Hunter passionately. Hunter reversed their roles and once she was on top she reached down for her own ice cube and kissed Caylen before putting it in her mouth.

She teased the hard nipples with the cold in her mouth and heard Caylen whimper in pleasure and felt the nails digging into her skin.

"That feels, so good," she murmured between laboured breaths.

Hunter reached for a second cube and made a wet trail down her abdomen. She placed cold kisses on the bare mound before using her tongue to push the ice cube into Caylen's wet depths. Caylen's hips arched off the bed and she let out a loud squeal of delight when she felt the cold mouth close around her swollen clit. The sensations of the cold ice cube against her skin drove her insane and she felt her orgasm building quickly while a mixture of melted water and her liquid arousal dripped onto the sheets.

Hunter flicked her tongue over the hard nub and alternated them with long strokes of her tongue along the length of Caylen's slit. She heard the incoherent mumblings of the blonde woman and increased the level of her attentions. Her thumb rubbed Caylen's clit and she took the swollen lips between her own, grazing them with her teeth. Caylen's hips were bucking wildly against her face and she felt her hands tangle in her hair, pulling Hunter deeper into her wet need. Stars burst before her eyes and a scream escaped her dry throat when she was pushed over the edge.

Caylen panted wildly, trying desperately to suck air into her burning lungs when she felt the strong body covering her own, "for the record, I love you too."

She reached blindly for her lover and kissed her as though she was the very oxygen she breathed. The kiss was short before Caylen broke away to suck in more air and Hunter smiled at the unfocused green eyes.

"My turn," Caylen mumbled and used all of her strength to push Hunter onto her back.

"You don't have to," Hunter protested but was silenced with a kiss.

"Shut up and let me get to know this gorgeous body of yours."

Caylen sucked on Hunter's neck, making sure to leave a large hickey there and show every single woman out there that the dark hair woman was hers. She took her time getting to know Hunter's body and every time she hit a spot that made her gasp she was sure to return to it and lavish it with extra loving attention. The first time Caylen sucked a soft nipple into her mouth was like heaven. The feel of the pliant flesh under her tongue, the puffiness that filled her mouth and the gasps she earned by suckling on them was one of the most momentous experiences of her life.

She quickly learned that biting the soft flesh earned her a loud growl and running her tongue over the sensitive tip gave way to gasps. Caylen softly kissed the large bruise and moved lower on her lover's torso. When she reached the v she learned that nibbling right next to the muscles made Hunter squirm and she could smell the arousal seeping from her lover. She kissed across the bare mound and gave a tentative lick to glistening mons before her. Hunter tasted earthy and sweet and Caylen quickly dove in for more of the addictive elixir.

She ran her tongue up and the wetness, gathering as much of the sweet juices as she could before sticking her tongue into Hunter in search of the source. Hunter's hips arched off the bed and Caylen hooked her arms around the hips to hold them in place. Once she minimized the bucking she feasted to her hearts content and when she heard the strangled 'please,' escaping her lover's lips she took her hard nub into her mouth and suckled.

Within seconds of the contact Hunter's dam burst and she whimpered as the orgasm warmed her body. It wasn't a mind blowing orgasm, but one that signified pure and unadulterated love. Caylen kissed Hunter and soon realized that the taste of their arousal mixed together on their lips was more addictive than any drug she could ever use.

"You are amazing," Hunter whispered against Caylen's lips.

"That would be the second time I've heard you say that today, be careful or I might believe it," Caylen joked and cuddled up to Hunter's uninjured side.

"You better believe it, my love," Hunter spoke into the golden hair.

Both women were more content than they could ever remember being and fell into a peaceful sleep. Somehow knowing that whatever happened in the future as long as they were together everything would be just fine.

**********

Caylen got up after the insistent knocking became too irritating to ignore any further. Her eyes adjusted and she looked at the sleeping figure protectively curled around her. She didn't want to leave the safe haven of those arms and wondered who would bother them so early on a Saturday morning. After pulling her robe she made her way to the door and gasped when she saw Hayden standing on the other side.

"Hi honey, sorry to wake you but I really needed to talk to you," he said through a split lip.

"There is nothing to talk about, now please leave," Caylen responded harshly,

"Is that Hunter's car down there?" he asked bitterly.

"Yes it is. She came by last night to see if I was okay."

"And she what? Stayed the night?" his voice was rising.

"We are over Hayden, who stays the night has got nothing to do with you."

"You were fucking my best friend?" he shouted.

"Shut up, I have neighbours," Caylen hissed through clenched teeth.

"You are a real slut, do you know that?" he pushed passed her into the apartment, "where is that whore so I can show her who she fucked with."

Before Caylen could respond Hunter was standing in front of Hayden, "if you know what is good for you, you would leave right now."

"You slept with my fucking fiancé! And you dare call yourself my friend?"

"I stopped calling you my friend or myself yours yesterday when I saw you cheating on her," Hunter voice remained calm.

Hayden grabbed Caylen by the arm and pulled her to him, before he could even pull her against him, his hand was removed from her arm and he found himself once again suspended in mid-air by the tall woman.

"If you ever touch her or come near her again, I will rip you apart with my bare hands," Hunter hissed through clenched teeth.

"Do you love her, Hunter?" he said in a strangled voice.

"Yes, I do and unlike you, when I say I love someone I remain true and loyal to them."

"You deserve each other," he said after Hunter let him down and stormed out of the apartment.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asked and rushed to Caylen's side.

"I am fine," Caylen wrapped her arms around her lover and laid her head against her chest, listening to the rapid heartbeat.

"He must have gotten you really mad, you are heart is racing."

"No, it wasn't him. My heart does that every time I am near you," Hunter kissed the golden head.

"Really?" big green eyes looked up at her.

"Yeah, and if you could hear the butterflies in my stomach I would have let you listen there too," just as Hunter spoke her stomach growled and Caylen started giggling.

"That sounds more like a lion than butterflies," she kissed the embarrassed woman, "let me cook for you for a change."

Hunter sat with Caylen as she prepared breakfast and they talked about nothing in particular. When they finished eating Caylen dragged her off to the room and kept her in bed for the rest of the day. They made love after short intervals of sleeping in between until the sun rose the following morning.

**********

Hunter was in court again on Monday after replacing Hayden with a new lawyer and the trial was running smoothly. The judged said that he would have a verdict within two days and Hunter made the long trip back to the farm to spend the rest of the day checking the groves and waiting until Caylen finished work. The previous day they had agreed to spend the week days in the city and the weekends on the farm whenever they could. Neither woman wanted to smother the other but also dreaded the hours they spent apart, so Hunter agreed to make the trip to the farm during the day and drive back to the city at night.

When the workers packed up for the day she scrambled into the house and packed an overnight bag before making the drive to Caylen's place. By the time she arrived Caylen had already prepared dinner and was drinking a glass of wine on the couch. The moment she heard the door open she ran to her lover and jumped into her arms, her lips were on Hunter's before either could even mumble a 'hello'.

"If this is what I have to look forward to every night I will end up wishing my days away," Hunter said breathlessly.

"Then you better start wishing, baby," Caylen smiled against Hunter's lips.

She carried Caylen to the couch and sat down so that Caylen straddled her lap, "how was your day, love?"

"All I did was work and miss you, so very busy. What happened with the case?"

"Missing me keeps you busy?" Hunter chuckled, "the judge will give his verdict on Wednesday."

"Missing you makes me sad, so I need a lot of kisses to make up for the hours spent apart. At least you will have some closure then."

"If you put your lips against mine I will kiss you all you want."

"So I have to do all the work?" Caylen asked, with her best imitation of shock.

Hunter quickly laid her down on the couch and kissed her, their lips and tongues meeting in a new yet familiar duel for supremacy. When Hunter's hands cupped Caylen's breasts Caylen pushed her away, "easy there, Butch. I have a surprise for you and it doesn't involve the couch, apart from that, I made dinner."

Hunter reluctantly let Caylen go after another quick peck and followed her to the kitchen. She pulled a large pan of lasagne from the oven and Hunter nearly burst into tears.

"I remember your dad saying that it is your favourite dish. Now I doubt that it would be as good as his, but I tried. And I kind of figured the last time you had it was that night we went to the farm."

Tears streaked Hunter's face and she wordlessly walked to her lover and kissed her, "thank you. You don't know how much this means to me."

"I love you, Butch."

"I love you too, angel."

They ate dinner in relative silence and Hunter savoured the lasagne that Caylen had made for her. It wasn't her father's lasagne, but it was equally tasty and she could easily get used to eating this in the years to come.

"That was delicious," Hunter kissed Caylen.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," Caylen wrapped her arms around her lover and simply basked in the affection of the embrace.

"Let me do the dishes," Hunter said and Caylen used this as the chance to go to her room and prepare her surprise.

Once the dishes were done, Hunter walked to the room and knocked on the door. She heard a faint 'come in' and opened the door to find tea candles burning throughout the room.

"This is amazing," Hunter whispered, afraid of breaking the spell.

"I wanted to do something to show how much I love you and I have something I want to try," Caylen said nervously.

Hunter looked at the blonde wrapped in a white robe and smiled, "anything for you my angel."

Caylen dropped the robe and revealed a red set of lingerie. The demi cup bra was see through and the red thong barely covered her mound.

"Fuck that's sexy," Hunter mumbled and started removing her clothes, when she was down to her underwear she walked to Caylen and took her into her arms.

"I wanted to look good for you, so I went shopping at lunch today," Caylen spoke against Hunter's lips before kissing them hungrily.

Soon the underwear was strewn across the room and Hunter was carrying Caylen to the bed, ready to ravish the small body over and over again.

"Wait," Caylen said breathlessly.

"What?" Hunter asked confused.

"I bought something else I want us to try," a faint blush coloured her cheeks and Hunter smiled before letting her down.

Caylen returned with a sealed package and held it out to Hunter. A sly smile crept onto Hunter's lips when she saw the large strap-on, without a word she removed it from the packaging and stepped into it.

"Fuck that's hot," Caylen mumbled as her eyes drank in the site of her strong lover with a large cock strapped onto her.

SAbitch
SAbitch
407 Followers