The Best Friend's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers

"You think?" Hunter asked and without waiting for an answer scooped Caylen into her arms again.

Caylen reached behind herself and got the lube from the dresser, she pushed her hands between their bodies and coated the phallus generously. Hunter brought their mouths together and pushed Caylen against the wall before lifting her and slowly lowering her onto the large cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all Caylen mumbled as the toy filled her.

"How does that feel?" Hunter asked when the entire toy was inside.

"Full, amazing," she responded in broken sentences.

Hunter started rocking her hips and looked into the blonde's eyes that went hazy with pleasure as her lips parted and she breathed hard. Caylen's hips started rocking in time with Hunter's and soon Hunter increased the pace and pressure. She slammed the toy into Caylen's tight hole and felt her own orgasm building rapidly as the little nub rubbed against her clit. Caylen's nails dug into her back and she heard the strangled scream that escaped her lover's lips.

She carried her to the bed and when Caylen recovered a little bit she started rocking her hips again, driving Caylen into orgasm after orgasm. A couple of hours later they were both too sensitive to continue and after removing the phallus they both slumped into a deep sleep.

**********

Hunter stood in court, her heart pounding and her hands shaking as she waited for the judge to deliver his verdict.

"After examining all the documents and listening to both parties' arguments I have come to a conclusion. Taking into consideration Mrs Camden abandonment of the deceased Mr Camden and their daughter I rule in favour of Miss Camden. The final will and testament of Mr Camden will remain unchanged and none of the assets will be awarded to Mrs Camden."

He closed his verdict and Hunter jumped into the air, "don't worry, dad, she's not taking anything we worked for."

She hugged her lawyer and pressed the speed dial for Caylen, after sharing the news with her she left the courtroom and walked into her mother.

"Well, I hope you are happy now. I am a broke old lady," Nora said to her daughter.

"Life could have been different, but unfortunately we are all bound by the choices we make."

Hunter turned and walked away.

**********

In the years that followed Hunter and Caylen got married and started a family of their own on the farm. Their son and two daughters loved nature as much as Hunter did and Caylen thanked the heavens every day for giving her such an amazing partner. She stood by the door as Hunter soothed their eldest daughter after having her heart broken for the first time.

"You know what your grandpa always told me when I got my heart broken?" she asked the blonde girl.

Valerie shook her head and rested it on her mother's large shoulder, allowing herself to be comforted.

"He said that we had to look at our hearts like a grove of trees, just like here on the farm. Your heart is like the soil the trees grow in and because the roots of those trees reach so deep it hurts the soil when the trees hurt. Sometimes things happen in the grove and the trees and the soil get hurt or even get sick. So when we want to save that piece of land we remove the trees from the roots up, so that the land can have time to rest and heal. That could take a long time, but when the land heals we start ploughing again and that is like reopening the scars of that thing that hurt you so much. Once that is done we plant new seeds and feed them with fertilizer and water. The tears that you cry are like the water we need to help the trees grow and every time you cry you let go a little bit and that is like the fertilizer. Before you know it you have new trees and once one tree grows all the others grow too. Those new trees are like hope and when they bear fruit you can feed an entire town. Grandpa regrew his grove after grandma just walked away and when those fruits grew he gave me and your mommy hope again. I know it hurts, baby, but just like the grove, new trees will grow and they will get hurt, because that is just how life works. But one day the grove in your heart will look like mommy's and you will also bring smiles to everyone's face that you come across. If it wasn't for heartache and your mommy lending me some of her seeds of hope, we would never have been together. Just be strong baby girl, it gets better I promise."

Caylen looked at her wife with tears in her eyes, even though Hunter said that it was Caylen's persistence that brought them together she knew that it was as simple as Hayden poisoning the groves in both their hearts and them replanting them together.

THE END!!!!

SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers