The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg had them sit opposite each other, just as they had seen each other in the photos, Nathan in an easy chair, Kari on the sofa. Kari immediately spread her legs apart and started to tease her pussy. Nathan's cock was almost fully erect. The sight of Kari and a few stokes of his hand had it standing to its full length. It appeared even bigger to Kari than it had in the pictures. The head was above his navel. He held it out for her appreciation. Meanwhile the camera was clicking away. "Nathan, why don't you sit next to Kari so I can get some shots of the two you together," Greg said. Kari immediately reacted as if a bolt of lightening hit her. This was not in her scenario. Watching each other masturbate was the game she agreed to play. Confused and more than a little excited, she protested weakly, but she didn't move. The next thing she knew, Nathan was sitting beside her on the sofa and she was looking across at that big cock of his, thinking how thick it looked from so close an angle. More pictures snapped off.

Greg put down the camera for a minute and got on his knees between them. "You guys look great. Kari, you look beautiful". He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, then on the neck and then on a nipple. Kari leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Greg lifted her breast and nodded to Nathan in a silent invitation for him to suck it. Nathan bent over and took it into his mouth, carefully licking and sucking the tit Greg offered him. Kari moaned and fingered herself. Greg lifted one of Kari's hands from her cunt and kissed her wet fingertips, took in the scent of her passion and gently placed her hand around Nathan's cock. Kari let out a long, low moan and sank deeper into the couch. It was as if she had received a mortal wound. The cock felt wonderful in her hand. With velvety soft skin covering the hard shaft, she began to stroke it, not with the thought of pleasuring Nathan, but to take pleasure in its great length and thickness. The slim, cool hand with the soft fingers transfixed Nathan with its carefully manicured, bright red nails, wrapping itself around his straining cock. He had to force himself to keep from cumming.

Greg slid his hands under Kari's buttocks and lifted her cunt up to his face and dove in like a madman making humming, slurping sounds as he smeared himself in her juices. It began with a slight vibration in her pussy, then a tremor in her ass and then her hips bucking as she began the long spasms of her orgasm. Nathan had never seen anything like it. Greg wasn't sure if Kari was squirting cum juice or peeing a little, but he didn't care. They were all lost in the moment. Then, abruptly, Kari opened her eyes and sat up causing Greg to fall back on his rump. She pulled Nathan by the back of the head and kissed him deeply and hungrily. Greg was surprised. Kari then stood up, leaving Greg on the floor and pulled Nathan to his feet and got on her knees in front of him. She examined his wonderful cock closely with her eyes and fingers. Raising it up, lifting his balls and feeling their weight, tenderly drawing them into her mouth. She squeezed him to see if she could close her fist around him. She could, just barely if she squeezed tightly. Holding him with one hand, then with two hands to test his length she finally began to kiss the head and lick the sides. When she pressed it against her cheek, the great cock ran from her jaw and cheek up the side of her head. Then she began to suck Nathan in earnest. "O, Mrs. Riggs", Nathan kept repeating. All this about twelve inches from Greg's face, but Kari paid no attention to him. After a while she stood up and pushed Nathan back down on the couch and began to straddle him. In a hoarse voice Greg said, "Are you sure you want to go through with this, honey? You don't have to, you know. You can call it off any time." Kari held Nathan's cock by the base and lifted one long, shapely, stockinged leg over it and began to guide it slowly into her cunt. Despite all of their combined juices, it didn't slip in easily. She had become so tight and he was so big that she had to work it in. At last she began the slow descent on the long column of flesh. With a couple of twists it was going in just fine. By the pained expression on her face Greg thought that Nathan's cock was hurting her. "Hey, take it easy. Slow down man, you're hurting her," he said. Nathan responded by taking Kari by the ass cheeks and raising and lowering her on his shaft. This had the effect of spreading her apart even farther giving Gregg the view he had always dreamed of. He was inches away and could see, hear and smell Nathan's cock fucking his pretty wife's cunt; fucking her brains out on a big, fat cock. All that was missing was to feel and taste it. He touched the slippery pole covered in their juices and was about to lick around her stretched cunt, when he felt a sudden, sharp. stinging slap on the wrist. "Not now, God damn it," Kari snarled and began a hard, rhythmic bouncing on the shaft, her eyes closed in concentration.

Greg sat back on the floor as the two fucked for what seemed to be a very long time. He couldn't tell who began cumming first, but one of them tripped the other. They made sounds that frightened him a little. A ring of white began to appear around the rim of Kari's stretched cunt hole. There was just no room in there for the load of semen that Nathan was ejaculating. The cum squirted out the sides. With every thrust their wet skin slapped together. Nathan's cum began to run down Kari's cunt, down his balls and slid down the sofa.

Kari and Nathan came to and slowed down but didn't stop their motion. Nathan was hanging on to his erection and Kari continued to slowly undulate her hips. "That was quite a display", Greg said coolly.

"What?" Kari replied.

"I mean the two of went a little overboard, didn't you"?

"I guess we did."

"You hurt my hand", Greg added, rubbing his wrist.

"Sorry". Greg, I thought that this is what you wanted".

"It was. I guess I just felt a little left out." Nathan chimed in, "I got her all warmed up for you Mr. Riggs".

"Be quiet, Nathan", Kari said, "Mr. Riggs is feeling neglected". While the conversation took place, Nathan cummy cock was leisurely sliding in and out of Kari's pussy. "Nathan is a treasure, Greg. We want to take care of him don't we, honey".

"Thank you, Mrs. Riggs". Nathan said

"You're welcomed, darling. I know what Mr. Riggs wants". Greg hadn't taken his eyes of their coupling organs. Kari pulled Greg, who was still on the floor, around with her arm and positioned him behind her. "Go ahead get close. Have a good look", she ordered. "But, I'm afraid we made a mess". Greg went about his business. Kari lifted her ass a bit and Nathan's cock slid out with a plopping sound out and Kari expelled a final flood of cum. It was no problem for Greg Riggs. He tidied up nicely.

12