The Big Time Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're willing to risk our friendship?" asked Katie. "Over what? What good is going to come out of this?"

"What good is going to come out of this?" echoed Ali. "I wanted to get closer to you Katie." She took hold of Katie's hands. "That's all I wanted to do." Katie looked down as Ali squeezed her hands gently.

"Ali," said Katie slowly. She looked into Ali's eyes. Ali stepped a few inches closer and kissed Katie softly. There was no recoil this time, no retreat. Yet it was not resignation. It was uncertainty, maybe a little fear, and something Katie did not expect; growing excitement.

Ali felt Katie begin to kiss back. With more relief than pleasure she smiled and twisted her head slightly to find more of Katie's lips to kiss. She let her hands fall to Katie's hips and pull their bodies closer together. Katie, losing herself in the moment, instinctively put her arms around Ali's neck. Ali took a less aggressive approach with her tongue this time, first opening her mouth a little and lightly dragging it along Katie's lips.

Katie's eyes closed and she let Ali's tongue draw her mouth open. Ali's tongue moved inside and tentatively touched whatever it could touch. Katie relaxed into the kiss even more and actively played with Ali's tongue. The two agile appendages danced and swirled around each other. Then Katie did a little exploring of her own, dipping Ali back a little to gain a better angle into Ali's warm mouth.

When Katie pulled her lips away from Ali she took a deep breath and looked down. Ali slowly released her and Katie took a step back. She bit her lip and tried to understand the urges running throughout her body. Katie turned around and ran her hand through her hair. The kiss was shocking and calming at the same time. Usually Katie was so nervous during the first kiss that she did not enjoy it. Then again, those were always with men. She had never kissed a woman the way she kissed Ali. She had never gotten so much pleasure out of something so simple.

Ali approached Katie from behind and leaned her nose down into the nape of her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of Katie's hair. She dragged the tip of her nose along the side of Katie's face up to her ear where she lightly kissed it. Katie involuntarily closed her eyes as she felt Ali's hands on her stomach, slowly rising up towards her breasts. She let out a soft moan.

Moments later Ali cupped both of Katie's breasts and began squeezing and massaging them. Katie's head fell back onto Ali's shoulder as Ali kissed and sucked on her neck. Ali reached for the bottom of Katie's t-shirt and lifted it. Katie hesitated again and she stopped Ali from getting the shirt any higher than the bottoms of her breasts. She turned and faced her.

"Ali," said Katie. "I don't know..."

"Come on," said Ali. She grasped Katie's hand and led her out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

10:05 pm. Diaz residence.

The driver opened the door to the limousine. Cameron and Michael got out. "Coming Love?" asked Cameron.

Love flashbacked to Sarah's words outside the theater. Unless she totally missed the point, Sarah cheated on Freddie and did not think that it was even worth keeping secret. Sarah also did not seem to mind letting Love have a little fun with Michael. The thought that she could be with the man that had been with Sarah the night before was so deliciously naughty. Cameron's presence would be a bit of a turn off though; Love was not a lesbian. Not to mention the fact that Love had never been with more than one person at once and was more than a little nervous about it.

"Well?" asked Cameron.

"Um," said Love as she debated the issue in her head. She looked at the unfocused stare of Michael's eyes. Cameron was watching her carefully, almost seductively. "Sure!" Love surprised herself. She got out of the limousine.

"Excuse me, but I'm only booked until midnight," said the driver as he shut the door.

"You better go home then," said Cameron as she checked her watch. "I don't think we'll be done by then."

The driver tipped his cap and walked back towards the driver's seat. "Lucky son of a bitch," he muttered under his breath.

Michael and Love followed Cameron into the house. "Make yourselves at home," said Cameron. "I'll be right back." She went up the stairs.

"You have a great place!" said Love.

"Thanks!" said Cameron from the second floor. She came back down the stairs with a bottle of Listerine in her hand. "Just moved in a few months ago. Here you go Mike."

Michael took the bottle from her hand and opened it. He took a gulp of it and swallowed. "Oh this shit is horrible!"

"Jesus Mike!" Love took the bottle out of his hand. "You're not supposed to drink this! It's mouthwash."

"How the hell was I supposed to know that?!"

Cameron put her hand on his shoulder and brought him to one of the first floor bathrooms. "Sip some but don't swallow," ordered Cameron. Michael obeyed. "Now gargle. Okay, now one more time."

While Cameron was busy with Michael Love began to have second thoughts. Did she really have the guts to go through with this? The butterflies in her stomach were threatening to fly out of her mouth. She walked over to the fireplace and looked at the pictures sitting atop the mantle. Most looked to be photos of Cameron's family. Love picked up a framed photo of Cameron as a high school cheerleader.

"Jeez what am I doing?" said Love to herself. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"You haven't done anything yet Love," said Cameron.

Love put the photo back on the mantle. "This feels weird Cameron. Maybe I should go."

Cameron walked up behind Love. "Do you like that picture?" asked Cameron.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah I do. You looked beautiful in high school. Must've been pretty popular," said Love.

"You think I look beautiful in that picture?" She put her hands on Love's hips.

"Well I mean you look beautiful now," said Love nervously.

"You know those 'weird' feelings you were talking about?" asked Cameron. Love could feel her breath in her ear. "I think I'm having a few of those too."

"Oh?" said Love as her nerves began to jump. "That's interesting. Hey, uh, where's Mike?"

"I'm sure he's somewhere," said Cameron as she kissed Love's ear.

Love's eyes closed as she felt Cameron's tongue brush against her earlobe. "Maybe I should stay," said Love. This was a new, thrilling experience for Love. It was something to which Love could not say no.

"Might as well. The limo is already gone." Cameron licked the edge of Love's ear before kissing it again. She pushed Love's hair out of the way and kissed her neck. "I'm glad you decided to stay," she whispered hotly into Love's ear. Then she let Love go.

Love opened her eyes. "Why'd you stop?"

"Let's not forget our big winner from tonight," said Cameron.

"Oh screw Mike!" exclaimed Love.

"That's the spirit." Cameron checked the bathroom which was now empty. "Let's go find him." She went up the stairs.

"Hey! Who cares about Mike?" said Love as she jogged up the stairs after Cameron.

They found Michael sitting in Cameron's bedroom watching Sportscenter. "Jeez," said Cameron. "Guys are reduced to their basest instincts when they're drunk." She turned the television off. Love was standing near the door observing them.

"You know I was watching that," said Michael.

"There'll be five more of them waiting for you tomorrow," said Cameron. "Mike, remember when you asked me what the prize was for winning the drinking contest?"

"Vaguely," said Michael.

"Do you want to know what it is?"

"Sure. But I'm more interested in finding out if you swallow," said Michael.

Love rolled her eyes. "You are so disgusting."

"It just so happens that your prize involves the answer to that question," said Cameron.

"I didn't know I asked a question."

"He's got you there."

Cameron bent over and grabbed Michael's tie. He stared straight down her dress at her cleavage. "Don't get smart with me," said Cameron. "Take your clothes off."

"Seriously?" said Michael.

Cameron unbuttoned his coat and pushed it off his shoulders. "Seriously."

Michael quickly took his shirt off and unbuckled his pants. "Hold on. This isn't some practical joke is it? You're not going to drug me and then take pictures of me with my hand on some guy's ass are you?"

"Has that happened to you before?" asked Love.

"No. Someone I know."

"Right," said Love sarcastically.

"No joke Mike," said Cameron.

Satisfied with that response, Michael stripped down to his boxers. "I think it's your turn now," said Michael.

"If you insist," said Cameron. She picked up the remote control from the bed and tapped a few buttons. A section of the wall next to the television slid up, revealing an expensive stereo system. A thudding rock beat began to play. Then, rolling a dial on the remote, she dimmed the lights slightly. "Why don't you come a little closer Love?" Love walked to the bed and sat next to Michael.

Cameron turned around and stood with her arms parallel to the floor. She shook her hips from side to side, waving her tantalizing ass in front of her two eager viewers. Cameron bent over and looked at them from between her legs, her long blond hair hanging down and touching the floor. Her hands slowly reached back and unzipped the back of her dress as she rose quickly into a standing position.

She turned around and held her dress up with her right arm. Cameron let the shoulder straps slip down before she turned around again and let the dress fall around her waist, exposing her flawless back. She shimmied out of the dress, exposing a pink thong. A riff from an electric guitar soared through the air as she turned around, exposing her girlish tits to a nearly drooling audience.

Love was leaning forward eagerly, nearly falling off the bed. She had never seen someone do this up close before. Cameron's lewd yet elegant maneuvers suggested that she knew what she was doing, and its effect on Love was real. She found herself unable to remove her eyes from Cameron's lithe body. Suddenly Love understood beer commercials.

Michael's jaw was hanging down and he was completely unabashed about the fact that he was masturbating as Cameron danced before him. Few thoughts were running through his alcohol soaked brain other than a desire for sexual pleasure. A beautiful half-naked woman was wiggling her ass in front of him and that was the only thing that mattered.

Cameron leaned in close to Michael and whispered in his ear. "Now Mike, don't you know the rules? The only thing you get to do with your hands is sit on them." She pulled his hands away from his erection.

"Those rules don't apply to me do they?" asked Love, eager to do some touching of her own.

Cameron moved closer to her. "Of course not. Women get special treatment. Mike, would you go grab that chair?"

"Huh?" Michael looked around quickly and jumped off the bed. He brought a chair over and placed it facing the bed.

"Thanks hon. Love, why don't you sit down over there."

Love sprung off the bed and sat in the chair. "Okay!"

"Hey! What about me?!"

Cameron ignored him and immediately straddled Love's lap. She pulled Love's face right into her chest, burying her nose between her breasts. Love began giggling with delight as Cameron grinded against her leg. She grabbed Love's hair and pulled her head back. Love's face was red with exhilaration and she was almost desperate to kiss Cameron's seductive lips. Cameron came tantalizingly close to Love's face; their noses rubbed together as Cameron slipped the spaghetti straps of Love's dress off of her shoulders.

Now that Cameron's back was turned Michael immediately went back to masturbating, even if all he had to look at was Cameron's backside. Her thong clad ass was plenty to admire, even if there was not physically that much to admire. It was as tight and smooth as any woman's ass needed to be.

Love's pussy was growing wetter and wetter as Cameron touched and fondled her body. All she wanted to do was tear her clothes off and see what else Cameron was good at. The desire building in her body was thrilling and Love was always up for some thrilling. She wanted to grab Cameron's butt, feel her breasts on her palms, but she was still too shy to try it. Cameron worked the top half of Love's dress down to her waist, leaving only a bra to hold Love's breasts back. Since Michael could not see much of Love from his position, especially since Cameron was constantly moving to and fro on Love's lap, he stood up and walked around to the side of the chair.

Cameron licked her lips. She was becoming more aroused by the second. This was a totally wild encounter. She was giving a lap dance to Jennifer Love Hewitt! From the looks of it Love was getting into it very quickly; Cameron could see it in her eyes. She noticed a wide eyed Michael watching from the side. Cameron pulled Love's head back by the hair, leaving her lips open and ripe. She took the logical next step.

Love gasped as she tasted Cameron's tongue. Cameron was French kissing her and Love kissed back fervently. She threw caution to the wind and gave Cameron's ass a squeeze. "Oh wow," said Love breathlessly as the kiss broke. Cameron pulled away from Love and Love tried to get up.

"You stay," said Cameron as she pushed Love back into the seat. She turned around and stuck her athletic ass into Love's face. Then she hooked her thumbs under her thong and pulled it down, finally revealing all to Love's eyes.

At this point Michael had already moved behind Love to get a closer look at Cameron's butt. As Cameron dropped her thong Michael stepped forward involuntarily, banging his cock against the back of the chair. "OW! FUCK!"

"Come here Love," said Cameron as she faced the chair. She backed up to the bed as Love approached her. "Stop. Now I wanna see you naked."

Love immediately took her expensive dress off and kicked it onto the chair. Next came her bra and panties. "How's this?"

Cameron stared appreciatively. "You have got an incredible body. Don't you think Mike?" At least she had not forgotten about him completely.

"Love is fucking hot!"

"Love, why don't you lie down on the bed. Mike, turn the music off will you?" asked Cameron. Michael picked up the remote control. First the blinds opened, then the room lights flashed on and off, then the music tripled in volume. Cameron walked over to him and snatched the remote. With a single button press she turned everything off except the lights.

"How was I supposed to know how to work that thing?!"

Love nervously lay down on the soft bed. Cameron crawled on top of the bed. She leaned down until her cheek was touching Love's shin. Slowly, she dragged her cheek up the smooth skin of Love's leg, getting a slight whiff of Love's scent as she passed by her hips, up her stomach and between her breasts until she got to Love's face. Love got goose bumps from Cameron's slight touch.

"Just relax Love," said Cameron. She kissed her softly before she slipped her tongue inside Love's mouth. Cameron walked her fingers down Love's stomach towards her pussy. Sensing Love's anxiousness she was tender as she began to play with Love's soft folds. Love spread her legs slightly.

Michael was not the least bit put off about not being involved in the action. Normally he would be but in his present state of mind this was the most incredible thing he could ever witness. He simply stood as close as possible so he could watch.

"Does that feel good?" asked Cameron as she continued to kiss Love's lips.

"Oh god yes," said Love. Cameron twisted her middle finger into Love's hole. "So good."

Cameron continued to kiss Love as she slowly fucked her juicy pussy with her finger. The next finger slipped inside just as easily. She twisted her fingers again and began to rub Love's clit with her thumb. After kissing Love one last time Cameron slowly moved down to Love's ample chest. She flicked her nipples with her tongue before sucking on them gently. Cameron tasted them just the way she would like it done to her. Love's moans made it very clear that she liked it too.

The journey to Love's mound was short and sweet. "Are you ready?" asked Cameron, dying to get her tongue inside Love's pussy.

"I'm so ready," said Love. "My pussy is so wet!" That it was. And Cameron was going to make sure that it was absolutely dripping by the time she was done with it. Michael continued to watch and whack.

Love helpfully spread her legs so Cameron would have full access to her slit. Cameron slowly extracted her fingers from Love's pussy. She stuck her tongue out and gave Love a full pussy swipe. Love drew in a sharp intake of air as she felt a woman's tongue for the first time. Cameron gently pulled the lips of Love's dewy young pussy apart in order to get at the sweetness inside.

Cameron plunged her tongue into Love's pussy, wiggling it back and forth. She could not get enough of the taste. Love's moans were soft and continuous. Cameron slowly worked Love over, taking her time with the rookie. She sought out every millimeter of Love's pussy with her tongue and made sure that every drop of Love was swept away.

Of course, every drop was replaced quicker than it was taken away. "You're dripping all over my tongue Love. You love this don't you?" said Cameron, stating the obvious.

"Hell yes I love it! This is so cool!"

"I was asking Love."

"Don't stop!" Love practically yelled.

"Oh don't worry Love, I'm not stopping 'till you come all over my face!"

Love writhed in ecstasy on the bed. Instinctively she used her hands to press Cameron's head even harder into her pussy. Cameron decided to go for the kill and moved until Love's clit was in prime position to be assaulted by Cameron's eager mouth. First Cameron slipped two fingers inside and steadily fucked her. After a few moments of this she gently tongued Love's clit, drawing a chirping noise from the sexy brunette.

Cameron pursed her lips and sucked on Love's clit in rhythm with every pump of her fingers. Love moans of pleasure grew in intensity. "Faster!" she begged. If there was such a thing as a pussy eye view camera it would show Cameron's uniquely wide grin. She jabbed at Love's clit with her tongue as she finger fucked her faster and faster. Love thrust her hips up into Cameron's mouth as the pleasure hit a crescendo.

"Oh god! I'm coming oh god I'm coming!" screamed Love as she flooded Cameron's face with her cream. Cameron continued flicking Love's clit as Love shuddered with pleasure. Even when the flood subsided Cameron would not stop playing with Love's pussy.

Michael was slack jawed. His higher mental capabilities were more or less out of commission, so he was simply standing there, lewdly jacking off. He was so busy replaying the scene in his mind that he did not notice Cameron remove his hands from his cock and pull his boxers down to the floor. She was slightly annoyed as she got to her knees on the bed and put her shiny face right in front of his.

"Ready for your prize now?" asked Cameron as she handled his cock with both hands.

"Um," said Michael dumbly. "Yeah."

***

Katie Holmes's house.

The door to Katie's bedroom swung open and Ali led Katie inside. She had a feeling Katie would be more comfortable in a traditional setting. The strawberries and chocolate syrup she might have had access to in a kitchen would have to wait for another time. Katie stood in the middle of the room while Ali headed over to the door and shut it.

Katie fingered the bottom of her t-shirt. She was unsure of what to do next. Should she begin getting undressed? Or should she let Ali do that? Maybe she should work on getting Ali naked? All the thoughts in her head made her feel like a virgin all over again. But the feelings flowing through her body were markedly different from how she felt the first time she had sex with a man. She was a nervous wreck then; now she was a horny wreck.