The Big Time Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cum shot straight up and hit the roof of her mouth before splashing down onto her outstretched tongue. She was pulling his cock as fast as she could, squeezing out every bit of him she could get. Cameron caught every droplet like a pro and held his cum in her mouth as she climbed back over on top of him to show it off.

To her dismay, Michael seemed to be out cold. "What the furck!" gurgled Cameron, annoyed. She shook Michael's shoulders but he would not awake. Cameron swallowed his cum and then wiped her mouth. "I've never made a guy pass out before."

"Um, I think that may have been my fault," said Love as she raised her hand shyly.

Cameron put her hands on her hips. "Hmm." Love sat up and looked at her. "I'm sure I'll get another chance at some point. Wanna go have a drink?"

Love smiled. "Sure." They both got off the bed and headed out the door, naked as newborns.

9:25 am. Saturday, June 7. LAX.

John walked through the long terminal towards the exit of the airport, pulling along a small suitcase. He took a seat near an arrival/departure bank of television screens and put on his reading glasses. After digging his cell phone out of his bag, he pulled his wallet out and took out an LA Times business card. Printed along the bottom was a phone number.

"Hello?" answered a gruff voice after three rings.

"Lawrence, hi. This is John."

"Hey John, how's everything?"

"Pretty exciting," said John. "For me anyway."

"Listen, I've got everything you asked about, but I'd rather discuss it in person."

"You didn't have a problem before," said John.

"I wasn't in the newsroom that time. I'm reasonably sure that no one is eavesdropping on my home phone line."

"And someone is on your work line?"

"Hey, journalistic integrity is coming at a premium these days. People would love to see another newspaper on the run."

"Fine. So how do you want to do it?"

"Stop by the newsroom in a couple hours, we'll have lunch."

10:36 am. Diaz residence.

Michael flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink. The face looking back at him from the medicine cabinet mirror was bewildered and shiny with Love. He washed his face and then went downstairs. He was still trying to remember the specifics of what had happened. Everything was clear up until he ended up in Cameron's bedroom; showing that punk Farrell what was what, puking, even the limousine ride. But things got hazy when the real fun started, especially when Love decided to smother him with her pussy. He was probably better off not having a detailed memory of the events anyway. It would make it easier to lie about it to Katie. Not that Michael habitually lied to those he cared about, but he was also not in the habit of having wild sex at every turn.

He saw Love eating a piece of toast in the kitchen. Michael scratched his head before entering the kitchen. "Um, hi." Drunken sex made for an awkward aftermath.

"Hey," said Love with a nervous laugh. "Cameron put some stuff out if you're hungry."

"Where is she?" asked Michael as he tossed a couple slices of bread into the toaster.

"Showering, I think. She was in a hurry, I guess she has to be somewhere." Love quickly sipped her water. "But hopefully we'll see her before she leaves."

"Yeah," said Michael. He walked around the table and sat down across from Love. There was an awkward silence. Love hastily took another bite out of her toast. "Um, I hope nothing happened last night that you regret."

She looked at him in surprise. "No no no, not at all!"

"Good," said Michael as he stared down at the table.

"That was by far the wildest thing I think I've ever done," said Love. "It was." She paused. "A lot of fun." Love leaned her head down to the top of the table and looked up at him. "Is something wrong?"

Michael glanced forward at her cute face and frowned. "It's nothing." He got up to get the newly toasted bread.

Love blinked her eyes in realization. "Oh my god. Katie." She stood from her chair and moved towards the kitchen. "I'm so sorry Michael, I should've stopped her."

"Maybe you should've stopped yourself," said Michael under his breath.

She entered the kitchen. "What?" asked Love.

"Nothing, Love. Just talking to myself," said Michael as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm so incredibly sorry," said Love. "I just got caught up. And Cameron was so-"

"Soo what Love?" interrupted Cameron. She was standing at the other side of the kitchen, leaning against the door frame. She appeared to be freshly out of the shower, still in a bathrobe. Michael turned his eyes away from Cameron.

"Um, Cameron, Mike has a girlfriend."

"What?" asked Cameron. "Shit."

"Yeah, uh, I should probably get going," said Michael. He put his plate down and walked past Love.

Love looked at Cameron. "I guess now I know what it feels like to take advantage of someone."

"We didn't take advantage of him. He was perfectly willing."

"He was drunk."

Cameron brushed her hair behind her ears. "But he still knew what he was doing."

"That doesn't really make me feel better," said Love.

Cameron sighed. "Me neither."

Michael came back into the kitchen. "Could I possibly bother you for a ride Cameron?"

"Sure, let me just go throw something on. I'll be right back," said Cameron. She left the kitchen and quickly went upstairs. Michael crossed his arms and stared at the floor as he waited.

Love walked up to Michael. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Sure," said Michael. He pulled out his cell phone and looked at his voicemail alerts. "For as long as I can avoid returning this message."

"From Katie?"

Michael nodded. "Probably wants to talk about our little fight last night. Think she'll still want to talk after I drop this bomb on her?"

"You can explain how drunk you were," offered Love. Michael cocked his head and stared at her. "Although I guess that won't matter much to her."

"Probably not." He tapped a button on his phone. "Will you excuse me for a moment?" Michael stepped into the living room as he listened to his voicemails.

*beep*

"7:34 pm. Friday, June 6th."

"Hey Mike, this is Simon. This was just a test to see if you remembered to turn your cell off before going into the movie. Since I'm not talking to you, you pass. Just kidding, I do actually have some important things to tell you. The diet Lars designed for you was faxed to the hotel and should be available at the front desk. He said you had a workout tomorrow night at seven so don't forget about that. The preliminary shooting schedule and script have been couriered to the hotel as well. That's about it. Oh wait, there is one last thing. (He chuckles) The account we set up a few days ago is up and running with about $420,000 in the gas tank, after taxes and fees. Don't spend it all in one place."

"Whoa." That was all Michael could get out before the next message began to play.

*beep*

"2:17 am. Saturday, June 7th."

"Um. Mike? (She sighed audibly) I don't know how to say this. It's just, I feel so awful for what I just did. (She sniffed). I guess this is something I should tell you in person. Whenever you get this, call me back."

Her voice was sad. Michael dialed Katie's number but got the voicemail. He walked over to the stairs and called out for Cameron. Love came out of the kitchen as Cameron walked quickly out of her bedroom and down the stairs.

"Alright, let's go," said Cameron. "Love, you gonna be okay here?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Michael followed Cameron to the front door. "Mike, I hope things turn out okay." Love of course knew that chances of that were slim at best. She knew that she would never let her boyfriend get away with something like that. If she had one. Michael turned his head slightly and nodded as he walked out of the house.

The weather outside was a typically beautiful Californian day. Ninety degrees and clear blue skies. Cameron entered the garage and got into a BMW, Michael followed suit. Cameron pulled out of her driveway with enough speed to jerk Michael forward into his seatbelt. She spun the steering wheel and accelerated quickly into the street.

Michael instinctively grabbed for the armrest of the car door. "No rush Cameron."

"Who's in a rush?" The speedometer ticked past forty.

"Feels like you are." Cameron blew past a stoplight a half second before it turned red.

"Nope, this is just the way I drive."

"Oh okay," said Michael. He shifted uneasily in his seat as he saw them approach the onramp for the highway. "I really need my own car," he said under his breath.

"You need a new car?" asked Cameron. "I know a great place."

"Um, maybe some other time Cameron. I really should get in touch with my girlfriend."

"I can drop you at her place if you want."

"I don't think that's a good idea," said Michael.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I wouldn't want to see MY boyfriend riding up to my house with another woman, than have him come and tell me that that was the woman he just cheated on me with."

"Nail on the head Cameron," said Michael with a touch of sarcasm.

"How are you going to get there then?" asked Cameron.

"Cab or something."

"A cab? If you've got the money I can get you hooked up in less than an hour," said Cameron.

Michael turned and looked at her. "What? You sell cars?"

"No I don't sell cars Mike. I know a few dealers in the area," said Cameron.

Michael lips curled slightly into a grin. "Actually, I do have a little cash to spare."

Cameron smiled. "Great. Let's go shopping."

11:13 am. Teddy's Bar and Grill.

"If flying on a plane is exciting, then what I have to tell you ought to really get your heart going. Maybe we should order first," said Lawrence.

"Alright." John sipped his beer and tried to sit up straight amidst the thick leather cushions of the booth.

Lawrence was unkempt and laidback, as always. "Stick with the red meat. The chicken and pork here stinks."

"I'm a little old to be eating that kind of food Larry," said John. "And you are too."

"One meal won't kill you."

A waiter passed by with a tray full of steaming bacon cheeseburgers and greasy fries. "Not a chance. I think a plain hot dog will be fine."

"At least make it a brat."

"Aren't you LA-types supposed to be a little bit more concerned about your appearance?" A plump waitress came around and took their orders. "Guess not. So come on, let's hear it."

Lawrence downed the rest of his beer. "It seems Michael Torbin has seen quite a bit of action in the last few days. I don't know any specifics, but I know that he's spent some time in a police station and a hospital."

"Oh my god," said John. "How did that happen?"

"You're gonna have to ask him," said Lawrence. "The other rumor I've heard is that Paramount Studios just signed him to a six-figure contract for a film called 'Chicago Style Romance.' Ridiculous name if you ask me."

John rubbed his temple. "You're joking, right?"

"Have I ever lied to you?" said Lawrence. "And, like that tabloid said, Michael has been seen cavorting with all sorts of glitterati. In fact, and this is the absolute latest news that I witnessed with my own eyes, he and Colin Farrell don't seem to be the best of friends. If Michael makes it in this business it could be a very interesting feud."

Yes it will thought John. Just not with Colin. "Where is he?"

"He's still at the same hotel. Hilton, suite 9035."

"This is quite a bit to take in," said John. "I can just imagine how his parents will take it."

"What, they won't be happy about it? He's going to rake it in, even if he flames out and only does this one movie."

"You don't know them. Mike does."

"By the expression on your face, you don't want him out here either," said Lawrence.

"It's not that. I'm just worried," said John. "Anyway, thanks for all the information."

"Anything for Kegmeister J," said Lawrence. John chuckled. "Need another?"

John looked down at the drops of beer left in his glass. "Sure."

12:22 pm. Suite 9035. Hilton Hotel.

After showering and dressing Michael tried calling Katie again. There was still no answer on either her home phone or her cell phone. He felt a little guilty delaying his trip to her house by buying a car, but he could already feel that fresh new money burning a whole in his wallet. One task he did delay was giving his car a new paintjob. Bright yellow was not his style.

He grabbed his car keys and room key and headed out of the suite. John was walking towards him from the bank of elevators. "Good afternoon Michael."

Michael walked up to John and hugged him. "John! What are you doing here?"

"It's good to see you too Michael. We've missed you around the house."

"Really?" said Michael. "How'd you find me?"

"Friends in high places Michael," said John. "We were worried about you."

"You mean YOU were worried about me. I was going to call but I guess it kind of slipped my mind. Listen, I'm in a big hurry, so I can't talk right now." Michael took out his room key. "If you want to wait in my room, I'll be back in a couple hours. I've got news. Big news."

"Michael wait," said John as he put his hand up. "I didn't just come here to check up on you. I'm here to take you back home."

"Home? What are you talking about?"

"Home, the place where you live, where you hang your hat? I'm here on your mother's dime to bring you back. Now I know you may not want to leave but-"

"That's fine," interrupted Michael. "When do we leave?"

"I'll get tickets for tonight." John was surprised at Michael's zeal. "Gee I thought I was going to have to convince you to come back."

"My situation has changed. Let me take care of a couple things, and then we'll go. Here." John took the key from Michael. "See you in a little while." Michael went past John towards the elevators.

John furrowed his brow. "What do you mean your situation changed?" Michael cast him a sideways glance before getting into the elevator. Michael had never been eager to be at home or be around his parents. John slipped the card into door 9035 and entered Michael's room. He pulled the chain hanging by the side of the window and drew the curtains open. It was quite a view.

12: 41 pm. Katie Holmes's house.

Michael rolled up the driveway and set the parking brake of his new ride. He got out and straightened his clothes as he walked up to the front door. The ringing of the doorbell was so soft that Michael thought he did not press the button hard enough. Katie opened the door just as he was reaching for the button again.

"Hi," said Michael. She looked like she had not slept in days; her hair was a mess, her eyes were bleary and baggy, and she was clearly unhappy. It was as if she already knew what he had done and spent the night being pissed off about it. "Are you okay?"

"Come in." Michael entered and Katie shut the door behind him. "I have something to tell you." Then she noticed the bright yellow car sitting in the driveway. "Is that your car?"

"Uh yeah," said Michael as he tried to read Katie. "What did you want to tell me?"

She opened the front door and walked outside. Michael followed her. "What kind of car is it?"

"Um, a 1967 Mustang GT-500. It's got a manual transmission a big block engine and 335 horsepower," said Michael. He shook his head and tried to get back to the reason he was there in the first place. "But anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

Katie brought her thumb to her lips and nibbled on the nail. Michael touched her shoulder softly as he walked around her and faced her. "Do you want a drink or anything?" asked Katie suddenly.

"Sure," said Michael after a slight hesitation. It seemed like Katie wanted to say something, but at the same time she very much wanted not to say anything at all. In the kitchen Katie poured a glass of juice and handed it to Michael. He prodded her again. "Katie, what's going on? I'm worried. Your message was strange and now you're acting even stranger."

"Mike I had sex with someone else," blurted out Katie. Not the pronouncement he was expecting, Michael was at a loss for words. "I don't know how it happened, it just did. I mean after last night I was so mad that I wasn't thinking straight. And then one thing led to another-"

"Waitwaitwaitwait," said Michael as he put up his hand. "Those sound like very familiar excuses that YOU guys would never accept from us."

"I know how it sounds," said Katie. "But believe me it's all true."

"Katie I don't want to believe you," said Michael. He truly did not. But considering what he had done, this was a unique opportunity to salvage their relationship. "Who?"

"Who?"

"Yes Katie. WHO?"

Katie put her hand on her head and walked past Michael. "Ali."

"Ali from last night?" asked Michael. Katie nodded. "Ali 'whipped cream bikini' Larter? You had sex with Ali?"

"Um, I mean she uh, did stuff to me," said Katie. "But I didn't do anything to her!"

"What the hell does that mean?"

"She uh, you know, did um, orally." Katie walked past Michael again as she tried to get the words out.

He grabbed her by her arms and stopped her from moving around. "She fucked you? She ate you out?" Katie flinched at his crude language. "I wanna hear it," said Michael.

Katie tried to break his grip but he held firm. "I'm sorry Mike."

"I'm sure you are," said Michael. "Just tell me exactly what you two did."

"What difference does it make?"

"I'll decide what difference it makes."

Katie looked to the side and then back at him. "Fine. We were watching a movie and talking about what you did."

"What I did?"

"Yes what YOU did. Then she just, sort of, leaned over and kissed me and touched me. It was really weird but we ended up in my bedroom. The rest, well, you can figure that out." Katie sat down on a stool next to one of the countertops. "I'm so sorry."

"You said you didn't do anything to her," said Michael. "Why?"

"How could I? I'm not gay!"

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Michael carefully.

"What kind of question is that?!" said Katie angrily.

"Why are you so angry?"

"Why aren't you?!"

"I don't think that's going to help."

Katie sighed and rubbed her eyes. "I can't believe how rational you are right now."

Ugh thought Michael. Only a woman can cheat on you, apologize and then get annoyed because you react the wrong way. "Katie, I'm more concerned with the situation between you and Ali. You don't look very good and I think that has more to do with Ali than with me. Have you talked to her since it happened?"

"I don't have anything to say to her," said Katie angrily.

"Why?" asked Michael. Katie walked out of the kitchen without answering. She came back a few seconds later and tossed a picture frame to Michael. Inside was a photo of Katie standing next to Ali who was holding hands with a man who seemed to be her boyfriend. "So?"

"That's Jack. They dated for over a year. They were so happy together, I never understood why they broke up, until now," said Katie.

"People break up for any number of reasons Katie."

"Not like this!" Katie looked furious. "How could she never tell me?"

"She never told you. That's the problem?"

"Yes that's the pr-" Katie took a deep breath. "I thought I knew her. Okay? She kept this from me for YEARS. And then suddenly she decides to demonstrate just how she...is. Do you have any clue how that feels?"

Michael tried to imagine one of his friends making a pass at him but was unable to see it ever going any farther than that. "No Katie. I have no idea what that's like. But if you two have been friends for that long then the friendship must be worth saving."

"If it was she wouldn't have done that to me in the first place."

"It's not like she raped you Katie," said Michael. "Is it?"