All Comments on 'The Bikers'

by flyinpete2001

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CTreiCTreialmost 20 years ago
Thank you!

I loved your story. Thank you for the great material. You touched on all my favorites. Please keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story was so disturbing

It started off good, then...

Crap! With a capital ewww!

She's a virgin. Aroused by the thought of rape, has a 14"(dream on) cock shoved up her after some girl stole her cherry with her finger... Then it gets even worse.

She has pencil dicks shoved into her 'swollen'(I think you mean loose) cunt... Gives a guy head, goes down on a girl, has a shit... gets fist fucked...you can't be serious.

It was only after I read your bio I understood why this was so pathetic. You're a guy with a sick fetish to use women as cheap whores and force your limp cock into them. Probably the only way you'll ever get laid.

Pathetic waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The previous poster is an idiot

The person who left the last submission was obviously an idiot. This is the non-consent category so they shouldn't be shocked.

I personally loved the story and found it highly erotic. As a female, I've also had rape fantasies and in no way think it's sick or disturbing... it's just human nature.

The author did touch on a lot but it was purely fantasy and should have been taken that way. I am SO sick of the assholes that read stories from this category and then have the nerve to complain.

If it disgusts you so much then go read some tame, boring story from the 'Romantic' category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
To the moron

who complained about the 'idiot'...

Where in their post did it say anything about the category? I'm with them. This was a far-fetched piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another idiot crawls out from under a rock

Yoohoo... moron, yup, I'm referring to the last poster... another idiot. Have you not noticed that EVERY story has the category clearly highlighted?

I also find it amusing that you idiots will read through ALL 3 PAGES and then have the nerve to complain.

MaxiJMaxiJalmost 20 years ago
it was not a NonConsent/Reluctance story

Rape fantasies are a part of many womens life. But this storyline had a young girl not wanting rape but sex. She was horny and didn't know about how to get sex yet. She found a willing band of bikers who did not rape her but enjoyed her with a gangbang. She was a very willing but innocent player.

Rape would have been not drinking with her.. teasing her.. it would have been fucking her and not caring that she was a virgin... soooooooo please change the category and get on with writing. IT wasn't all bad! Nothing about it was a rape, just her innocence showing.

I highly suggest that the writer learn to spell though. It was filled with a LOT of misspelled words that aggreviate. TONGUE not tong. CUM not come. Cumming not coming.

I think this would have been better in the first time category.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 20 years ago
Good story with some sorry reviews

I thought the story was well written and entertaining. It's sad that most people miss the point of many erotic stories all together. So many people complain about realism when a goos story does not have to be real. Face it, most stories are pure fantasy and sometimes the ones that are the most real are the least fun. Relax and learn to go along for the ride. To the author: Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not as sharp as a tack are we?

My first time ever on this web site and I clearly noticed the category. Its right after: 'submitted by' and just before: 'the date'!

Duh!!! God, and I thought I didn't pay attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's a story.

There are some glaring spelling errors and too much blood for my liking. I prefer my deflowerings to be relatively bloodfree and painless. So I found the story a bit distasteful and not particularly erotic. shrugs

I believe the definition, or tag line, used by Literotica for the Nonconsent/Reluctance category is "Fantasies of control".

This story fits that category. She was tied in a saddle and not in control.

But to me, it's still a 3.

Some of the ideas were good and the story started solidly. I would even say it was relatively well written up to the scenes with the blood. To each his or her own, but like I said, I just found it a bit distasteful. And the ridiculously large size of Donk requires far too much suspension of reality for me.

ps. Criticise the story. Not the person who wrote it. It's a story. There is no law against putting almost anything one wants in a profile. This writer may need to take on a 'persona' to write his stories. We don't know. This is an adult site. Let's be adults.

pps. To the writer: pretty cool having all these comments, eh?

Lord RangerLord Rangerabout 19 years ago
Its a sex story, not shakespeare

First of all, to all of you jerks who berade the author in these public comments, don't, its asinine. This is a fantasy story on a public website for perverts like us. Its not Shakespeare and it never will be, just enjoy the freaking story, and if you have a problem about something specific, then send the author feedback.

P.S. IF you have something to say to me about MY comment then save it, because I won't come back to this story just to read comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reluctance, not Rape

I found the story of the girl’s Reluctance to be an excellent read.

Will there be more about your main character’s adventures?

True, there were some spelling errors, but that did not interfere with the story.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm not surprised this is controversial...

Most stories on Literotica are to one degree or another fantasies. Rape/non-rape is not nearly as simple a distinction as we like to pretend. The girl in this story was manipulated by social pressure into a position where she had sex; she (in the story) enjoyed it, although the description in the story doesn't seem very pleasant to me. But, could she have said 'no'? Would that cast of characters have let her out of the building unfucked? As I understood the story, she didn't think so.

Rape is at least partly ex post facto. In an incident as ambiguous as the one portrayed, if she had felt afterwards that she had been raped she would have been right. The fact that she didn't see herself as raped makes it not-rape, in my eyes, but it isn't not-rape because of anything the bikers did or didn't do; it's just not-rape because the narrator doesn't feel raped.

The quality of the writing is OK; better than a lot here, and I doubt it would have got so much criticism if the scenario had not been so extreme. As to the category, the consent shown by the story is at best ambiguous, and the reluctance quite clear. So I have no problems with the category. I would NOT have liked to stumble across this story in 'First Time', which is the other obvious location.

For me, the degree of brutality and degradation took the edge off the eroticism of the story. I'm not so pure I can't get off on an alpha male biker deflowering a doubtfully-willing virgin. I'm not so pure I can't find it exciting that she's bound. But... someone else may find fourteen inch cocks sexy. I don't. Women are pretty stretchy, as you see when they give birth, but a fourteen inch cock? EEeeeeew.

And breaking a hymen with fingers when there are cocks to do it with? That's perverse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot hot HOT

What a great fantasy! I totally related. Fantastic detailed first person narrative of an adventurous newbie - great interaction between the women. It was refreshingly erotic in a way I seldom see in the other postings on this site. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Perfect, but altogether good.

Honestly, some of you leaving comments are ridiculous. Some of you think this is absolute garbage- if you don't have something nice to say, don't say nothin' at all, for God's sake! And in case some of you don't know anything about bikers or biker gangs, let me tell you from experience, boys and girls; that's closer to the truth than most of you ridiculous little pricks will ever get! Anyway, it was a good storyline that just needed some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Will the critics get a life!!!!

Why do so many of you have to take every story apart and have a go over spelling or gramma. It is a story that someone has taken time to write and share for our enjoyment not a english essay up for marking. Get a life!!! I am a biker, and l for one would like to read more. Is she now in the biker world, will she in time bring in a new girl for the gang? please another chapter... many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story!

I read nonconsent all the time but this is the best one I've ever read! Seriously reading it over and over. Thnx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think...

You could use an editor or you should use spell check. It's crotch, not crutch. It's tongue, not tong. It's cum, not come.

The story was a little far fetched, but it's your story to do with what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * * WRITING - 0* EDITING

Too many too long sentences - far too many ;'s and,'s - too many alternative spellings for common words - awkward construction - unclear meanings

Below list represents MOST, but not all of the mistakes. I wouldn't point to this as a first class effort!!

I lay still for several minuets (MINUTES)

my hair in a pony tail (PONYTAIL)

going into over drive (OVERDRIVE)

these greasy haired rough necks (ROUGHNECKS)

skirt hitched up on the cross bar (CROSSBAR)

felt quite light headed (LIGHTHEADED)

a roar out side signalled (OUTSIDE SIGNALED)

one girls ear (GIRL'S)

seamed to know (SEEMED)

If a woman didn't like this they (SHE)

twinkle in there eyes (THEIR)

the site in front of me (SIGHT)

might as well of been naked (WELL'VE)

a fussy mind from the beers (FUZZY)

the nick name (NICKNAME)

my feet on the foot rests (FOOTRESTS)

two women who I hardly (WHOM)

forward onto the handle bars (HANDLEBARS)

A leaver was moved (LEVER)

wanted to loose my virginity (LOSE)

tricle of blood (TRICKLE)

It seamed to on for ever (SEEMED FOREVER)

woman having there mouth (HER)

there cocks were all standing (THEIR)

an inch in side her (INSIDE)

tried to force hi way (HIS)

removed her cloths (CLOTHES)

like a jack hammer (JACKHAMMER)

some what smaller (SOMEWHAT)

deposited in my bowls (BOWELS)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Spoilt...............

............by bad spelling, use of inappropriate words and bad punctuation. Sorry but I'm afraid that I couldn't finish it. Get yourself a proofreader especially one who knows how to use apostrophes. It isn't really as difficult as many people seem to think. The stories are good enough to warrant proper presentation. Best wishes

m222rjr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous