All Comments on 'The Birthday Present'

by SluttyKim

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sounds like a cucking

need to get some WBCs in here to castigate the story - aside from the abrupt ending was pretty good, part 2 maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh yes, almost forgot . .

Very Happy Birthday Gary, Here are some photos of your wife, today.

Yours,

Kodakically,

Mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

Part II hopefully is in progress......great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great..

Sounds like hubby is going to get some sloppy seconds for his Birthday...great story, keep it going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lucky Hubby

No cake for hubby this year, but I bet he'll enjoy some yummy creampie.....lucky bastard!!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

She told herself she was a milf. Milf means Mother I like fukc. How many children have Kim?

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I'm dying to see where this will go.

I'm thinking lover boy didn't turn off the ringer like he thought but actually answered the call so the hubby heard it all.

Am I right?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am curious about the milf state

Kim told us about her she is 40 years old and she is milf= Mother I Like to Fuck.

Her children would be below 18 years so they should attend high school or elementary school.

In this case they should live at home.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rabid cucks venting

Not having dicks makes this forum the perfect place for impotent self-loathing cucks to unload; and cuck stories like this are just what the Dr ordered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You fucking juicy little slut

i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE:rabid cucks venting

It speaks again, it has read EVERY story that invole cucks and it loves it needs them to get hard to, otherwise it would never get it's pin sized prick to any state of hardness, it is a cuck of the highest order, the queen of cucks here is your crown oh bitch cuck, what story will you spank off to next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good cuck comments so far

WBCs piping up, nice to see RandomHardon reading, spanking, commenting; must be trying to unseat the other WBC top brass. Hold on to the dream brother, cuckhood requires commitment.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Somebody who like laughing look at this:

This stories in the LW section are good parts of the advertisment campaign of the National Associacion of the Privat Investigator firms. The Association offers the local member firms all country in all states their service for random survays of the spouses and special quick services in case of suspect. The random surway service of the firm can work in all year package. The advertisment campaign is not against the anti trust law, because all counterparts member firms' interest is to increase the all PI industry's succesful.

The National Association of Privat Investigation donates Literotica LW category, storiesonline.net, ASSRT and other story collections.

The member firms could offer special not violance revenge advisors, suitable DNA test laboratories and divorce lawyers.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why?

Why? This is a question that I have, every time I read a story like this. Why the wife, not loving the husband, and loving her lover, don't divorce and marry the lover, before cheating?

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 6 years ago
Laughable!

In the writers profile it says these stories are base on her real life. I guess she is no longer married to the same guy. And women wonder why guys don't trust them. If her husband said that to her before she went out he knew what she does.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Cheatiing whore

If this is your real life, you are truly a pathetic, worthless slut.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
This story isn't finished

Why did you post a half story? It was going well but the husband needs to find out. Perhaps the phone was answered when it was put down and he plots to dump his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous