All Comments on 'The Bitch Ch. 06'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved It

Keep up the good work. You know how to make another woman wish she was one of the ladies in the story. Do you think you could add her 2 friends in the story as a foursome with all woman. I'm a woman that love group sex with other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved it.

I find your writing style very captivating. I liked what has happened so far, yet have a desire to see Jessica and Courtney involved. It looks like you are leading that way. In my mind I see one of them basically taken by two or three of the ladies, and forced into admitting her lesbian sexuality. Just my thoughts, and being from a male you may want to discount them. I did enjoy your series greatly though.

Tracy

scarletvixenscarletvixenover 20 years ago
Awesome!

I have to say that I absolutely love you work. Your writing makes me feel that I am right there involved with you characters. I would have written a comment on each one but wanted to wait till the end. You have a great talent and can't wait to read more of your tales!! I'm so wet now, I will have to change my clothes. I couldn't even stop long enough to take a break between each chapter... I just kept reading. And now I'm at the end and I'm disappointed to know that I have read them all for now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Teriffic

I ,too, like the idea of Courtney and Jessica somehow getting involved in the action, although it would seem like an intrusion in the wonderful relationship of teacher and pupil. I can't wait to see how you handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wettening!!

Hi i think has been the best entry yet. The whole teacher student thing is great. Maybe Courtney and jessica could just lust for corrin but not actually get her as madison and corrin seem too hot together!! please dont stop your entries they are great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Without A Doubt The Best

I loved these stories! You know how to make the reader feel involved. Unlike the other readers, I don't think Heather and Jessica should be involved. I like the deep relationship that Corrin and Madison have got and I think it should be just them. I can't wait till ch. 7, I hope it comes out soon!

Rudy JamesRudy Jamesover 19 years ago
Finally: Love!

It was obvious that it would come to this, but one can never be sure... Great story!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Damn I love this story!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 5 years ago

Make up sex can be the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous