The Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I thought she was far enough away I burst into tears. Not silent sad tears but heaving heart wrenching gut churning sobs. I hadn’t cried like this since my mother died.

When I couldn’t cry anymore I got my shoes on and grabbed my car keys. It was time to explain at least partially to my friends what was going on. They had been there for me at the worst times in my life and I hoped to god they would be there for me now. It had only been a little more than a week since my life had turned upside down although it felt like a lifetime.

When I passed the small table by the front door I saw that my garage door opener was there. If I’d had anymore tears left I might have cried.

I hadn’t called either one of my friends because I figured they wouldn’t answer the phone and right now I couldn’t handle even one more ounce of rejection. I found them both at Jessica’s house.

I rang the bell and waited. Jessica opened the door looking mad and stood there blocking the entrance with her body.

I knew I deserved at least part of this cold treatment.

“Can I come in?”

From inside the house I could hear Courtney asking who it was. Jessica ignored my question and answered Courtney.

“It’s no one.”

She started to close the door but I held out my hand to stop it.

“Oh so now I’m no one? “

“Just go Corrin.”

“Fine I’m gone, at least tell Courtney I said goodbye.” I embraced her quickly before walking away. When I drove away she was still standing in the doorway looking at me.

I drove home and shoved a few clothes in a suitcase and made sure the house was locked an the alarm set. I was at the airport less than a half hour later I bought a wildly expensive ticket to California on a flight that would leave in an hour and my car was safely parked in long term parking. I stayed in California for eight days. I called my father to assure him I was fine, although I didn’t tell him where I was. After my mother had died we were both careful not to let the other worry that one of us could be dead. I told him I had to get away for a awhile to deal with some things. Being a runner himself he didn’t protest too much. Even if he had it wouldn’t have mattered it was far to late for him to try to start parenting me now.

Finally his guilt money had come through to pay for more than a few pairs of over priced jeans and afternoon lattes, for that I was thankful.

I wanted to have affairs with nameless woman to somehow drive the thought of Madison from my mind but I didn’t. I wanted to but it wasn’t in my makeup to be that careless with my body not to mention the fact that I was in love with a woman who‘s image clung to the inside of my mind. I spent most of the time in my hotel room because as it turned out the beach and the glaring sun did little ease my pain.

The nightlife on the other hand was great. I could go to clubs and dance and grind against woman and fill up on daiquiris. For a few hours at a time I was free. After eight days of hangovers and sleepless nights I flew home. I knew I couldn’t get away from my heart no matter how I tried. My little vacation had not proved helpful and coming home was welcome although I didn’t embrace the problems that awaited me there.

It was Tuesday morning when I pulled into my driveway, I had left in a hurry so I had not even thought about going to the post office asking them to hold the mail so it was practically bursting from the mailbox and the damn paper boy had left newspapers all over the porch. I dropped the newspapers and the mail and my lone suitcase in the front hall and proceeded to my room.

I departed from it almost immediately Madison’s image was in every corner of the place and the scent of her perfume clung to my sheets taunting me. I ended up in my father’s room it was the only place that didn’t have her memory etched on its walls. I lay in his bed and slept hoping to find escape in unconsciousness. Even in my dreams she was there and the sleep was fitful at best. I woke to the sound of someone beating on the front door as though they had lost their mind. I didn’t want to see anyone so my first inclination was to ignore them.

Whoever was out there was not going to be ignored they kept knocking and ringing the doorbell like mad. Finally I went down and flung the door open ready to go off on whatever fool was on the other side

Madison pushed past me and slammed the door. Before I could utter a word she backhanded the hell out of me.

I shoved her away from me with enough force to make her stagger but not fall. We stared at each other, and I braced myself because it looked like she was going to lunge at me. Instead she spoke.

“What the hell were you thinking running off like that? Nobody knew where you were, do you have any idea how worried I was?”

“I didn’t think you’d be looking for me.”

She stepped toward me and although I tried not to I stepped backward. I thought she was going to cause me bodily harm but instead she embraced me, running her hands over my body as if to assure herself I was intact. Then her hands stilled and we just stood there holding each other. She was shaking and then crying, if she was trying to suppress the sobs she was she was failing miserably.

When she pulled back I noticed the circles under her eyes and her rumpled appearance. I wanted to kiss the tears on her cheeks but instead I stepped out of the circle of her arms.

“Why are you here? I thought we were through. You’re back to being the teacher and I’m the student right? ”

She ran her hands over her face and looked at me.

“Stop being a bitch Corrin, I’m here because I have to be.”

I cut her off with a cold laugh. “I’m being a bitch? Don’t you think you’re being a little unreasonable? You walked out on me.”

“I know I did I’m sorry. I was scared.”

“So you just broke my heart?”

“What did you say?”

I was mortified. How could I have said that. Damn it

“Nothing.”

She stepped toward me again trying to make me look into her eyes. I kept my head down hoping she would back off. She tipped my chin up with her finger forcing me to look at her.

“What does your heart have to do with this.

“Nothing.” I was on the verge of tears now.

She let go of my chin and I immediately cast my eyes downward. In a moment she was embracing me again. Her lips were right next to my ear when she spoke.

“That’s too bad Corrin because my heart has every thing to do with it. I love you.”

I relaxed against her letting the tears fall. “I love you too.”

“I was kind of hoping you did.”

I pulled away enough to look into her eyes. “What are we going to do now.” It was great that she loved me in fact it was the greatest thing in the world, but that didn’t stop her from being a teacher or me from being a student.

“Right now we’re going to make love.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“I know it." She kissed me on the lips making me forget everything.

When she pulled away I felt dazed, she grabbed the garage door opener from the place she had laid it more than a week ago . When she came back from parking her car she kissed me like it had been years since we had seen each other instead of just moments. I melted into her arms and it felt like home.

We made it to my bedroom and ended up collapsing on the bed in a heap of giggles like two children. When we had mostly regained control I was laying on my back and she was stretched full length against me I held her face between my palms and stared into her blue eyes. I spoke the words again liking the flavor of them on my lips.

“I love you.”

She smiled and my heart missed a beat. I was surprised I had thought in light of our recent confessions she would stop making my heart skip. I was wrong.

“I love you too.”

We had planned on making hot sweaty love to consummate our newly confessed feelings and the new plane our relationship had moved up to.

However it turns out eight days of sleepless nights and heavy emotional tumult makes one tired. We fell asleep in each other’s arms. When I woke up the room had slipped into darkness. I watched the woman lying next to me, her features were shadowed and I wished the light from the bathroom was stronger to illuminate her more. I wondered if she was really and truly the most beautiful woman in the world or if it just seemed so because I loved her.

She startled me when she spoke, she hadn’t opened her eyes yet, or made any motion to suggest she was no longer asleep.

“Are you just going to stare at me all night?”

“How did you know I was watching you?

“I could feel your eyes.”

“Well you scared the hell out of me.”

She opened her eyes and laughed. “I can’t believe you didn’t even try to feel me up.” She feigned disappointment.

I ran my hand between her legs cupping her sex through her pants and massaging slowly. “Think you can forgive me?”

“Maybe just this once.” the humor was gone from her voice. I leaned to kiss her lips as she arched her back. I fumbled with the button on her pants until it was undone and my fingers slipped beneath her underwear and into her cunt. I had almost forgotten the hot wet silky feel of her insides. She was as smooth as the satin panties she wore. Her hips bucked and I increased speed using my thumb to caress her clit. She moaned against my lips as her cunt flooded my hand with her slick moisture. I kept my fingers in her even after she was spent and continued to kiss and nibble her lips.

I wiggled my fingers around a little bit to tease her and pulled out all the way to the tips. Then I waited, within a moment she had thrust her hips upward causing me to enter her again. I remained still as she bucked her hips again and again to her own rhythm. The bed shook with her efforts and she gripped my shoulders as another orgasm tore though her. I wiggled my fingers again loving the way her cunt gripped them. She lay back on the bed and I pulled my hand away. I licked her taste from my fingertips basking in her flavor.

Madison reached up and turned on the bedside lamp. She stood stripping and I let my eye wander over her magnificent form. She eyed me “Are you gonna keep your clothes on?”

I shook my head and stood removing my clothes. Madison sat and opened her arms. I fell into her embrace straddling her lap. She ran her fingers over my breasts and I arched against her. Her lips followed the path her fingers had taken. I moaned as she pulled my nipple between her lips and sucked lightly while swirling her tongue around it. My fingers tangled themselves in her hair and she moved from breast to breast until my skin was flushed with arousal and slick with sweat.

She motioned for me to sit on the bed next to her, then she was on her knees in front of me. Her lips touched me and I felt like I had been shocked. She spread my cunt with her fingers and drilled her tongue into my core. I arched against her grabbing her head.

Warm, wet, and tender. Those were the three things that were sending my body into convulsions As I neared orgasm my fingers choked the sheet no longer content to grip her head. I could feel the sweat trickling down my back and between my breasts. The sensations I felt were ones of passion and pain as my climax neared the two became more intertwined their lines blurring.. I thought I would shatter from the drumming waves of pleasure.

The only words that I could remember how to say was “Oh God.”

To be continued...

Part seven will be in the works soon. Read vote and send feedback. hope you enjoyed.

12