All Comments on 'The Blob Woman'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty good...but yet again...

I like your stuff, it's good writing and it's a good read.

(Rant-time) However, i feel like this stuff is repeated, rinse-repeat, rinse-repeat, and that, while doesn't bore me, does make me think; 'Have you got anything different?' I know from reading your material that Futa-on-Girl is your kinda kink and depending on the mood i'm in i like reading it but, it just feels like its the same story, every time.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

I like writing one-shot creature erotica, it's fun for me and I don't have to worry too much about plot inconsistencies, it's not easy to write stories for people, sometimes they complain about not enough sex scenes or that it is too short, sometimes they complain that it is too long. I'd rather just have one short story that can be erotic and if people like it then maybe I'll continue it.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor

Having said that, you do bring up a good point, I might write a more in depth story in the future, it just depends on whether or not I have enough time to do so, since if there's one thing I never want to do it's to leave a story unfinished.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent story. So hot.

My only issue was with Megan trying to destroy the blob woman. Who would want to do that after receiving so much pleasure?

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor

Because the blob woman wouldn't let her leave :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I don't care if someone else thinks your stories follow a formula. If it ain't broke don't fix it! I really like this story. It's so unique. Most of the stories in the NH section are vampires and aliens. A female blob is very different. Kudos for writing outside the box!

My only confusion (as someone else pointed out) was when she decided to kill the blob woman. Maybe it's just me but I wasn't clear that the blob woman was trying to keep her in the pool and not let her leave. I also wondered if the blob woman could reach out of the pool.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for you comment, and I'm glad you liked it. For this story I wanted to experiment a little with non-consent for a horror theme without being too over the top and pushing away readers, Megan tries to run away several times but the blob woman keeps pulling her back into the pool, especially at the part where she tries to run away from the gigantic cock. The blob woman has no manners!

She over did it with the pool disinfectant, she had planned for it to just stop the blob woman from chasing her but it ended up spreading through the entire pool, that's why she decided to save the blob woman, and also the smaller size of the blob woman gave her more control over her, as you can see in the end scene where the blob woman is serving her nachos.

Hope that makes a little more sense now. Thanks for reading :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved most of the story

Sorry if that sounds like I'm being critical, overall I loved the story, the only part that was painful was when the woman tossed the pool sanitizer into the blob woman, I know the blob woman was wrong to sexually attack her, but I had the feeling she had been trapped with no love or any touch for a very long time and needed to share her love. I did notice that the blob woman was very attentive and only wanted to please the woman, in my heart I felt a bond of intimacy growing up until the escape and that terrible attack with the cleaner. I would love to read more of the continuing adventures of these two, I think it might have the ability to be a far more flexible erotic story than most. (pardon the pun)

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, when I wrote the story I didn't think of the pool cleaner as being painful to the blob woman, only that she was frightened of it because it could harm her. I did enjoy writing this story so I will probably make a part two soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please...

Great start to something that could be even more. I was suspecting the bond between Megan and the blob woman starting, even if only through the sex and the fact that the blob woman didn't actually harm her, but brought her so much pleasure.

Possible rewrite: Instead of throwing the pool sanitizer in, she leaves the pool room and runs upstairs to bed, falling to sleep in exhaustion, thinking to herself that she'd worry about things after some rest. A slight confusion over the 'attack' and the great sensuousness that resulted from it.

It might also be good to invite Jennifer over and into the pool, to shut her up, maybe even have futa orgies wih many women in the pool and the blob woman feeding off the sexual energy they provide.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks! The blob woman was a bit too powerful in the pool, she could control that entire area. I wanted to reduce her to a more manageable form for Megan, and now the power dynamic has shifted to her favor, which I have some good ideas for. Thanks for reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is their going to be a follow up?

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequel

At this point, I'm going to have to say no, I am quite busy with work and life and so am only dedicating my writing time to "Twilight Dragon" and a new story I haven't released yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...