All Comments on 'The Block Party'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

a decent story, realistic.

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthover 11 years ago
5*****

Clever story and well written. Added to my favs to make it easier to find your earlier stories for later.

motleymorganmotleymorganover 11 years ago
Well done.

Hot, yet nice. And I mean that in a GOOD way. Not a common combo here at the Lit.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 11 years ago

A very good story there Joe. I read it twice in the past few hours, and I have to say its well done. As to the whole idea of the one, I believe in it, but I believe I found mine but she left me. So in someways this story is bittersweet for me. But its still a good story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
That would drive me nuts !

A little gladness, a little sadness mixed with a generous dollop of lust. Just another Joe Dreamer fine read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the One

This story is a little sad for me. I found The One when I was too young and left her. Now she's married to another guy and has no children(she wanted many). I see her alot and that hurts because I like him so can't be with her again. Sometimes finding theOne is both beautiful (we had it great for awhile), and sad (its been 30yrs now). Write more, you are good.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
finding the one is a journey

even if the time together is brief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story had a great ending and an awesome sex scene. In life can you really ask for more than that?

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

Such a great story, the older lady got what she needed and the young man did too. Life lessons are hard to come by, that we need to seize them when they do. Well told!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
A Very Good Tale

Joe has a nice touch in developing characters and making them seem believable. This is all fantasy anyway so why not dream as you want to. Many of us would like to have not only sex with an older woman, but a caring relationship even if it doesn't lead to anything permanent. Stories like this one where the much younger guy ends up in a long term relationship with the older woman are just plain unrealistic and aren't really satisfying. People should stick with their own age, their own place in the world and their own kind. This may sound old stick-in-the-mud, but mix and match doesn't usually work in the real world. 5*

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 7 years ago
Bravo

Joe,

I said that this was an amazing story the last time I posted, but I wanted to re-iterate it. This is an amazing tale. It is the kind of story that doesn't need a sequel, but you desire one because you want to see the reunion. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wonderful story..

Dreamer, you thought this was fiction? Real life may be stranger !! Anyway, thank you.

jmmj5jmmj5over 3 years ago

That was so good.

Really. Hard for me to imagine how that story could be improved.

You develop your characters so well.

Thanks for sharing.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Lovely enjoyable story, far superior to the usual dross on here. A pleasure to be able to give 5*

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Excellent, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous